Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
DarkSpyro 2018
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#1 Posted: 13:11:02 31/12/2018 | Topic Creator
How do you think darkSpyro was like this year? What do you think of your own personal actions and consequences this year too?

I wasn't here for half the year so whilst I probably missed a bunch of crap. Anyway I started this year as depressed weeb and then when I came back I magically transformed into an edgy weeb so that's a bit of an improvement. Now in 2019 I aim to continue down this path until my edge is sharp enough that it could be classified as an actual weapon because that sounds edgy as ****.

Again, since I wasn't here for half of 2018 I can't say much on what this website was like and if it was more or less a cesspool of ****posts than it usually is. I can't think of any particularly good users, topics or posts that stood out, there was a little drama towards the beginning and end of the year that I can only just remember though.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#2 Posted: 13:20:36 31/12/2018
I can't say for the whole year. I joined in September or October, so I've only been leeching around here for a couple of months.

It's been beneficial for me to say the least; helped me crack out of my shell a little. And waste time. A LOT of wasted time put into this site.

Considering the release of RT this year, I bet that influenced the amount of posts on smilie actually related to Spyro, so I'm not expecting that much in this coming year. Unless TFB does a Crash Nitro-Fueled and announces another Spyro game/remake.

I dunno. Maybe in this coming year I'll try to start more new topics or something. I just want to continue being involved in the forum in a way that benefits me.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#3 Posted: 13:45:07 31/12/2018
Everything I've done on this site was this year except for about 3 posts in 2017.

My first few topics are an absolute mess, don't look up my real business campaign that topic is the biggest mess on this site (I didn't know what I was doing it was a dark time).
I should apologize for making people read so much crap. <-- I'm not done with the crap though.

At least I accomplished my one goal: To educate the world on Conker's Bad Fur Day, I got 4 people this year!

While I have changed as a user (to not knowing how things work to knowing how things work, that's it, I was always a little to confident), I really haven't changed as a person (there's not much of a person there to begin with).
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
#4 Posted: 14:57:20 31/12/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: exefile
Everything I've done on this site was this year except for about 3 posts in 2017.

My first few topics are an absolute mess, don't look up my real business campaign that topic is the biggest mess on this site (I didn't know what I was doing it was a dark time).
I should apologize for making people read so much crap. <-- I'm not done with the crap though.

At least I accomplished my one goal: To educate the world on Conker's Bad Fur Day, I got 4 people this year!

While I have changed as a user (to not knowing how things work to knowing how things work, that's it, I was always a little to confident), I really haven't changed as a person (there's not much of a person there to begin with).

Damn exefile what happened to your high quality content?

When Skylanders was still hot **** we had users like you occasionally but then when the franchise crashed and burned most of them had gotten their **** together or left the site. You were kind of like when Skylanders was still popular and we'd have another random kid bumbling his was into S&N. A little irritating but nostalgic at the same time, nice to see you're also changing a little though. 'Cause though it was a little nostalgic it would have still become really annoying after a while.
I implore you to do what I did and start looking into cults and conspiracy theories instead of making up **** about nothing in particular.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#5 Posted: 21:04:16 31/12/2018
darkSpyro, website wise in 2018 was obviously deader than usual but it was still kind of nice. i don't think anything big really happened this year, except the release of reignited.

um idk i was pretty inactive in 2018 until the middle-endish, in which then i posted a lot more but i don't think i did too many things, although i did reignite with old friends and made some new ones which is cool.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#6 Posted: 21:06:52 31/12/2018
honestly if you asked me to remember what happened last week on dS i couldnt tell you
#7 Posted: 21:26:13 31/12/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Vespi
honestly if you asked me to remember what happened last week on dS i couldnt tell you

I'd expect it was another ask trend or maybe someone posted another waifu thread. Those are usually safe bets.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#8 Posted: 21:31:26 31/12/2018
this year i established myself as someone who sees through the bull****. either that or some self righteous **** canada has the mega gay
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#9 Posted: 21:38:36 31/12/2018
kinda the same except i think some kind of port came out for the original trilogy? i dont really pay attention
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#10 Posted: 21:56:32 31/12/2018
I was less active this year than I've been in my entire career on DarkSpyro (apart from the first year or so where I had an account but didn't use it or anything)
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#11 Posted: 22:40:09 31/12/2018
2018 was the year I tried(and mostly failed) to be more active here again.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#12 Posted: 23:28:36 31/12/2018
Another year of kinda-sorta being active but still being that one user that just kind of lurked in the background. I did get some activity out of looking at Reignited leaks, though.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me