Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > dS news: Drug trading via PM, Xmas drama + more!
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
dS news: Drug trading via PM, Xmas drama + more! [CLOSED]
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 08:56:28 28/12/2018 | Topic Creator
Good evening everyone and welcome to the weekly installment (don't worry I'm not making these weekly), of darkSpyro news, today we have 3 stories so lets see what they are.

The user teethpo was caught sending drugs to TRI993RH4PPY with their group including Biergrott, JordieK & heffyone. These PMs were uncovered today and these users have been interrogated
[User Posted Image]

"i swear its photoshopped" - teethpo
"1 d1d n0t tak3 any drug2" -TRIIIIII
"IM TOO BIG TO DIE"- Biergrott
"How the hell could that have been us if we have never logged in?" - JordieK
heffyone had escaped to Mexico so we have no quote from them but they probably would have lied like the other 3, but not like me I'm the news I never lie.

Next up is someone claiming that they are dominant in Personal Thoughts and attacking a user who told him to apologize.[User Posted Image]
I mean if anyone should be king it would be me obviously, this is just jealousy I sense.

Anyway, the last story is some petty Christmas dispute as you can see.
[User Posted Image]
Honestly we only need one Christmas thread, I'm not sure why there's two but that's how self employment works I guess.

If there's one thing you should take away from this, it would be that I
  • Don't do drugs
  • Don't have an inflated ego
  • Definitely would not ever lie
  • Because I am the news and I'm always right because of that.
    ---
    eeeeeeeeeeeee
    parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
    #2 Posted: 09:24:13 28/12/2018
    alright then
    ---
    looks like ive got some things to do...
    ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
    #3 Posted: 09:48:13 28/12/2018
    let's go rioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
    #4 Posted: 09:55:57 28/12/2018
    um exefile be careful keemstar went on a twitter rant about people copying his show
    #5 Posted: 10:08:00 28/12/2018 | Topic Creator
    Quote: whirlwind fan
    um exefile be careful keemstar went on a twitter rant about people copying his show

He lies.
    The news never lies.
    Also we already had that argument all those years ago on stream.
    ---
    eeeeeeeeeeeee
    #6 Posted: 10:11:56 28/12/2018
    someone start beef with me so i can be featured in this totally not fake news
    Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
    #7 Posted: 15:34:13 28/12/2018

Hey, **** YOU you're a useless piece of **** who just posts memes to a dying gay dragon forum everday >:(
    Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12070
    #8 Posted: 18:42:40 28/12/2018
    Wtf, get off my turf.
    ---
    「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
    Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
    #9 Posted: 19:20:56 28/12/2018
    oh no are these the butt drugs
    ---
    you don't know me. i break things
    I draw stuff.
    #10 Posted: 20:53:34 28/12/2018
    Quote: Buchi

Hey, **** YOU you're a useless piece of **** who just posts memes to a dying gay dragon forum everday smilie

pfft listen up m8 your 2d waifus will never notice you piece of ****ing fecal matter
    #11 Posted: 20:56:41 28/12/2018

Hey, **** YOU you're a useless piece of **** who just posts memes to a dying gay dragon forum everday >:(

pfft listen up m8 your 2d waifus will never notice you piece of ****ing fecal matter

The **** did you say to me *****? You telling me my ****ing cartoon girl will never exist? That's bull****! I'm gonna **** you up if you don't shut the **** up right now you mother****er!
    #12 Posted: 21:01:49 28/12/2018

Hey, **** YOU you're a useless piece of **** who just posts memes to a dying gay dragon forum everday smilie

The **** did you say to me *****? You telling me my ****ing cartoon girl will never exist? That's bull****! I'm gonna **** you up if you don't shut the **** up right now you mother****er!

why don't you TRY you little ****ing **** faced *****. u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life i will come to ur house and rip your guts out with my own fingers
    Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
    #13 Posted: 21:25:04 28/12/2018
    wish i lived in that timeline
    #14 Posted: 21:25:13 28/12/2018

why don't you TRY you little ****ing **** faced *****. u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life i will come to ur house and rip your guts out with my own fingers

I will ****ing eat your intestines for breakfast you little ****. Then I will smear **** over your dead body. You do not **** with me and my superior Japanese anime you ignorant sheep. **** with me and I will **** you back twice as hard and that is not an insult that is a promise.
    #15 Posted: 21:46:23 28/12/2018

I will ****ing eat your intestines for breakfast you little ****. Then I will smear **** over your dead body. You do not **** with me and my superior Japanese anime you ignorant sheep. **** with me and I will **** you back twice as hard and that is not an insult that is a promise.

you think you're ****ing funny huh? well i will eat your spleen, intestines, fallopian tube and all of your 78 organs and make a continental soup. breakfast? is that all you can do. i will eat your entire corpse for breakfast, lunch and ****ing dinner, and ****ing devour your brain cells like caviar for dessert you waste of oxygen!
    #16 Posted: 22:00:56 28/12/2018
    buchi ur a twat
    ---
    I draw stuff.
    #17 Posted: 22:52:53 28/12/2018

you think you're ****ing funny huh? well i will eat your spleen, intestines, fallopian tube and all of your 78 organs and make a continental soup. breakfast? is that all you can do. i will eat your entire corpse for breakfast, lunch and ****ing dinner, and ****ing devour your brain cells like caviar for dessert you waste of oxygen!

I'm gonna show you ****ing terror that even H.P. mother****ing Lovecraft would **** his ****ing pants at. You'll be begging me to ****ing die when I'm through with you and you can bet your ****ing ass that it won't come because I'm going to enjoy every ****ing moment of giving you what you ****ing deserve you goddamn son of a *****. Don't ****ing test me because I ****ing will.

Quote: Bolt
    buchi ur a twat

Aww, I love you too <3
    #18 Posted: 23:06:01 28/12/2018

I'm gonna show you ****ing terror that even H.P. mother****ing Lovecraft would **** his ****ing pants at. You'll be begging me to ****ing die when I'm through with you and you can bet your ****ing ass that it won't come because I'm going to enjoy every ****ing moment of giving you what you ****ing deserve you goddamn son of a *****. Don't ****ing test me because I ****ing will.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.
    You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum and I wish you would go away.
    You're a putrescence mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a ****, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
    You are a bleating fool, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.
    I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?
    If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one. Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.
    You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.
    You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.
    And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?
    You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.
    On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.
    I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.
    The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.
    P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, Byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:07:33 28/12/2018 by whirlwind fan
    #19 Posted: 23:28:11 28/12/2018 | Topic Creator
    We've got some more news, let's have a look at our new story. Then we will have a Q&A where we A your Q's.
    someone start being friends with me so i can be featured in this totally not fake news

Hey, you're my favorite piece of happy who just posts funny memes to a cool straight dragon forum everday smilie

listen up m8 your 2d waifus will notice you one day piece of fluffy teddy

u are 1 ****ing cheeky friend mate i swear on my mums life i will come to ur house and compliment your guts out with my own fingers

I will ****ing eat breakfast with you little friend. Then I will smear your favorite spread over your sandwich. You can play with me and my superior Japanese anime you cool person. **** with me and I will still be your friend because I love being your friend so much and that is not an insult that is a promise.

you think you're ****ing funny huh? because you are! well i will eat your sandwich, do you want some friendly breakfast? i will eat your entire house for breakfast, lunch and ****ing dinner, because i love you so much you great use of of oxygen!

I'm gonna show you ****ing friendship that even the little ponies would be ****ing their pants at us. You'll be begging me to ****ing marry me when I'm through with you and you can bet your ****ing ass that I would say yes because I'm going to enjoy every ****ing moment of giving you what you ****ing deserve you goddamn friend. Don't ****ing test me because I ****ing will.

As we can see, whirlwind fan and Buchi are great friends, in fact, it's a little too extreme, I've never seen two people love eachother so much.
    Expect a wedding in the coming months, this is big news.

Ok, let's A some Q's
    Quote: FedUpWolf
    Thank-you for informing me on this. Is it true that fluffy kittens have been smuggled and other illegal items like drugs via Darkspyro PM?

The criminals won't admit anything but I wouldn't be surprised if these "fluffy kittens" would have been traded too, they sound very dangerous indeed, which means they are newsworthy.

Quote: Bolt
    oh no are these the butt drugs

Ahh, a loyal fan of the news show who remembered our report a couple of weeks ago, it seems that these are those same butt drugs with some other drugs on top of that!

That's all for the Q&A, but if you have more Q's that you want me to A you can ask and I'll A them as soon as soon.
    ---
    eeeeeeeeeeeee
    #20 Posted: 23:43:05 28/12/2018

*snip*

*snap*

[Error: Your post is 93 characters over the limit.]

I'm gonna vandalize your grave and defecate on your corpse. I'm gonna mutilate your body and put your head on a stick. I'm gonna parade New York with that stick, I'm gonna shout "hey mother****ers don't **** with me or this is what you'll get". Your ass is mine and don't you ****ing forget it you miserable piece of filth. You tested me and now you're gonna pay the ****ing price mother****er. I am utterly disgusted that someone like you exists. You are a disgrace to humanity.
    Ever wonder if God lives in fear of what he has created? I do. Then when I see filth like you I don't think, I know. Know that such pathetic and disgusting slime does exist. Degenerates... it's time for a ****ing tenth crusade. We'll march onwards and rid the world of this vile infection. Those slain on the fields of war will be made examples of by the aforementioned practice of parading their heads around New York. Yes. this is what I'll do, and you will have the honour of being the first victim.
    How does it feel that your only purpose in life is to be slaughtered like an animal? Does it feel good? Degenerates like you, yes, perhaps you even fantasize about it. We'll see how it feels when my sword is protruding out your back. When your guts and gore are splattered over the fields of victory for the greater good of God. This is your one and only fate, the only purpose to your pathetic existence. Another nameless to be killed and nothing more. Another degenerate woven into the tapestry of life.
    We are the glory, you are the scum. Your only purpose in life is to die.
    #21 Posted: 00:12:28 29/12/2018

*snap*

[Error: you post is too degenerate and inferior for the bandwidth capacity.]

i will fertilise your grave with MY excrement of faeces you abhorrent piece of filth, but i'm sure a lascivinious subhuman like you would like that. and i hope ants crawl up your intergluteal cleft whilst you decay in acrimony. your life is a shakespearean tradegy and i hope it ends like Titus Andronicus. you make my lips curl in disdain, my nipples retract into my back and my mouth exeubrate with alkaline fluid. so do us all a favour and put yourself back in your mother's womb and abrasively strangle yourself with your umbilical cord you bereft excuse for a clump of chromosomes.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:12:51 29/12/2018 by whirlwind fan
    #22 Posted: 01:38:21 29/12/2018

[Error: you post is too degenerate and inferior for the bandwidth capacity.]

i will fertilise your grave with MY excrement of faeces you abhorrent piece of filth, but i'm sure a lascivinious subhuman like you would like that. and i hope ants crawl up your intergluteal cleft whilst you decay in acrimony. your life is a shakespearean tradegy and i hope it ends like Titus Andronicus. you make my lips curl in disdain, my nipples retract into my back and my mouth exeubrate with alkaline fluid. so do us all a favour and put yourself back in your mother's womb and abrasively strangle yourself with your umbilical cord you bereft excuse for a clump of chromosomes.

I will not unbirth myself just to please your twisted fantasies you ****ing degenerate. Please refrain from filling your fatty stomach and prepare a dish of delicious poison dart frogs instead. They are good not only good for you but will make this world a better place as a whole. After stuffing your face with these frogs maybe you can wash it down with some cyanide or mercury as I have heard they are incredibly healthy for degenerates such as yourself. ****ing ****lord.
    #23 Posted: 01:41:35 29/12/2018
    heck you two c'x
    ---
    I draw stuff.
    #24 Posted: 02:15:57 29/12/2018 | Topic Creator
    Buchi x whirlwind fan
    The first and last ship I've ever done
    ---
    eeeeeeeeeeeee
    #25 Posted: 02:37:26 29/12/2018
    Quote: exefile
    Buchi x whirlwind fan

Don't you ****ing dare ship me with this literal piece of **** I will splatter your intestines all over the floor and I didn't want to get you involved with this :(
    #26 Posted: 02:53:26 29/12/2018
    Buchi x whirlwind fan

now THIS is the biggest insult on the entire thread
    #27 Posted: 03:25:31 29/12/2018
    Buchi x whirlwind fan

Are you ****ing saying that my ****ing insults weren't ****ing good enough for ****ing you? I'll ****ing feed you to the ****ing maggots if you ever ****ing sass me like that again you ****ing mother****er.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:25:56 29/12/2018 by Buchi
    #28 Posted: 05:27:43 29/12/2018
    Buchi x whirlwind fan

Are you ****ing saying that my ****ing insults weren't ****ing good enough for ****ing you? I'll ****ing feed you to the ****ing maggots if you ever ****ing sass me like that again you ****ing mother****er.

buchi, ur mom gay
    #29 Posted: 07:04:47 29/12/2018
    i'm declaring war on canada
    #30 Posted: 12:36:14 29/12/2018

buchi, ur mom gay

Your whole family is gay for Jabba the Hutt because that's the only thing as repulsive as them.

@ buchi and whirlwind fan
    [User Posted Image]

Ah yes this explains my situation well, the wolf on the right represents me destroying another libtards degenerate and the one in the background is whirlwind fan wondering what kind of crappy deviantart she's going to make out of this one.
    #31 Posted: 12:47:20 29/12/2018 | Topic Creator
    It seems you don't understand. This was a social experiment all along, the most convoluted research task of all time. Something so groundbreakingly exaggerated, I can ruin people, all I have to do is make news and it spirals into hate. It's so simple, why didn't I think of it all along?

So who's getting the credit when I launch my planetary conquest? Whoever wins the argument will get all of the money and control when I'm done with all of that legal crap.
    ---
    eeeeeeeeeeeee
    #32 Posted: 12:51:48 29/12/2018
    It seems you don't understand. This was a social experiment all along, the most convoluted research task of all time. Something so groundbreakingly exaggerated, I can ruin people, all I have to do is make news and it spirals into hate. It's so simple, why didn't I think of it all along?

So who's getting the credit when I launch my planetary conquest? Whoever wins the argument will get all of the money and control when I'm done with all of that legal crap.

Choose me, I am much better than that degenerate whirlwind fan.
    #33 Posted: 12:55:02 29/12/2018 | Topic Creator

Choose me, I am much better than that degenerate whirlwind fan.

You've gotta keep going until whirlwind fan gives up! Otherwise the argument is technical not over yet, unless a certain amount of time where the argument stops I'll pick whoever had the last post.
    ---
    eeeeeeeeeeeee
    #34 Posted: 20:51:26 29/12/2018
    [User Posted Image]

this is a perfect epitome of a metaphor exemplifying buchi's weak tactic on merely barking at me with their words which carry little to no substance whilst buchi is having a war with themselves, chiming how much of a beta they are, thus behind the beautifully composed "shutterstock" watermark is an invisible mirror, showing buchi's non existent worth to society. buchi is sombre that they'll never uphold my alpha skills, as i hysterically laugh as i watch my wrath incur upon the degenerate and obtain victory.
    #35 Posted: 20:59:49 29/12/2018
    [User Posted Image]

i had to post a picture because my post was too savage for the website.
    Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:17:09 29/12/2018 by whirlwind fan
    #36 Posted: 22:07:04 29/12/2018
    [User Posted Image]

this is a perfect epitome of a metaphor exemplifying buchi's weak tactic on merely barking at me with their words which carry little to no substance whilst buchi is having a war with themselves, chiming how much of a beta they are, thus behind the beautifully composed "shutterstock" watermark is an invisible mirror, showing buchi's non existent worth to society. buchi is sombre that they'll never uphold my alpha skills, as i hysterically laugh as i watch my wrath incur upon the degenerate and obtain victory.

You are confusing me with yourself. Do not even consider this. I am much better than this degenerate slimy filth before me, you are a toxic substance set out by God himself as the next major catastrophe to wipe out the population. You are scum of the Earth. Your infectious aura of miasma was what inspired Epic Games to create Fortnite and is the main reason why we are so close to a nuclear war. In ten years aliens will invade this planet and eventually sign a peace treaty but once they find out that you exist the treaty will soon be broken as they scramble to eradicate your pathetic existence.
    That is if you are not dead by then yourself. The way you are going your foul aura will invoke the Mafia to hunt you down themselves as even they are willing to do a good deed in a mercy killing if it is for the good of mankind. They will be honoured as heroes by the world thereafter and eternally remembered as the heroes who wiped scum from the face of the Earth.

[User Posted Image]

I see now the truth. In your lies you have told yourself, the lies that you are indeed a decent human being that doesn't look like the lovechild of the Grinch and Pennywise (which is exactly how you look like except with excessive body fat that makes you too big to move as your lack of exercise means you have no stamina or strength at all), you now see everyone else as more disgusting than you and not how things really are. When you see a decent human being you think they are ugly and you are beautiful whereas nobody in their right mind would look at your abomination of a body and think "she looks healthy".
    Then once you have had your ten minutes of light for the day (any more causes you to melt as you are too attached to your dim basement) you return home to stuff your face with Cheetos and complain to a gay dragon forum about how nobody thinks you're "beautiful" whilst ignoring the fact that an ungodly amount of Cheetos only makes the situation even worse than the hell it already is.
    #37 Posted: 23:10:13 29/12/2018
    [User Posted Image]

You are confusing me with yourself. Do not even consider this. I am much better than this degenerate slimy filth before me, you are a toxic substance set out by God himself as the next major catastrophe to wipe out the population. You are scum of the Earth. Your infectious aura of miasma was what inspired Epic Games to create Fortnite and is the main reason why we are so close to a nuclear war. In ten years aliens will invade this planet and eventually sign a peace treaty but once they find out that you exist the treaty will soon be broken as they scramble to eradicate your pathetic existence.
    That is if you are not dead by then yourself. The way you are going your foul aura will invoke the Mafia to hunt you down themselves as even they are willing to do a good deed in a mercy killing if it is for the good of mankind. They will be honoured as heroes by the world thereafter and eternally remembered as the heroes who wiped scum from the face of the Earth.

[User Posted Image]

I see now the truth. In your lies you have told yourself, the lies that you are indeed a decent human being that doesn't look like the lovechild of the Grinch and Pennywise (which is exactly how you look like except with excessive body fat that makes you too big to move as your lack of exercise means you have no stamina or strength at all), you now see everyone else as more disgusting than you and not how things really are. When you see a decent human being you think they are ugly and you are beautiful whereas nobody in their right mind would look at your abomination of a body and think "she looks healthy".
    Then once you have had your ten minutes of light for the day (any more causes you to melt as you are too attached to your dim basement) you return home to stuff your face with Cheetos and complain to a gay dragon forum about how nobody thinks you're "beautiful" whilst ignoring the fact that an ungodly amount of Cheetos only makes the situation even worse than the hell it already is.

Buchi, you are a mere dilettante, you are nothing but a charlatan trying to prove your savagery to me. I shall dichotomise things to make it easier for such a pediculous rapscallion like yourself to fathom. Furfuraceous being, you are as futile as a ham sandwich at a Barmitzvah. Whereas, I am above you. You think you can tamper me with your puerile and repugnantly awful words, you're wrong kiddo. You are a bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that roasted Manningtree ox with pudding in his belly, that reverend vice. The fact you choose to associate yourself or even DARE to challenge me showcases your iniquity. Now, do you have any last words before I bestow agneyastra on your loathsome corpse? Also you might want to get off your NEET Dorito eating, fedora tipping, mountain dew sipping, basement living ass first.
    #38 Posted: 00:51:46 30/12/2018

Buchi, you are a mere dilettante, you are nothing but a charlatan trying to prove your savagery to me. I shall dichotomise things to make it easier for such a pediculous rapscallion like yourself to fathom. Furfuraceous being, you are as futile as a ham sandwich at a Barmitzvah. Whereas, I am above you. You think you can tamper me with your puerile and repugnantly awful words, you're wrong kiddo. You are a bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that roasted Manningtree ox with pudding in his belly, that reverend vice. The fact you choose to associate yourself or even DARE to challenge me showcases your iniquity. Now, do you have any last words before I bestow agneyastra on your loathsome corpse? Also you might want to get off your NEET Dorito eating, fedora tipping, mountain dew sipping, basement living ass first.

You are beyond pathetic. Your mere existence is an insult to the human race. Never before have I laid eyes on such a pedantic fool such as yourself, one who thinks they are smart just because they use big words and tell you that your choices are silly when you say ****. These kinds are the scum of the Earth, vile creatures who should never have came up from the sea. I only wish your birth could be undone so you would never have soiled the Earth.
    Maybe one day you shall finally come to terms with this foul disease that you have set upon us. The disease that is your very existence. To be here, alive and talking to me, is what I find most insulting. How could I end up here? Why must I explain the nature of the universe to an imbecile such as yourself? What curse was beset upon me that I would find myself conversing with your kind? I would rather be murdered by a common thief than be forced to acknowledge your existence any longer.
    But I must, for I know that your crimes against humanity would continue if you were not to be stopped. I am begging you now: please cease your worthless existence and become a person who lives a meaningful life rather than insulting others who merely point out your ignorance to the face of truth.

You and you alone are the only person capable of saving yourself from yourself.
    #39 Posted: 01:34:13 30/12/2018

You are beyond pathetic. Your mere existence is an insult to the human race. Never before have I laid eyes on such a pedantic fool such as yourself, one who thinks they are smart just because they use big words and tell you that your choices are silly when you say ****. These kinds are the scum of the Earth, vile creatures who should never have came up from the sea. I only wish your birth could be undone so you would never have soiled the Earth.
    Maybe one day you shall finally come to terms with this foul disease that you have set upon us. The disease that is your very existence. To be here, alive and talking to me, is what I find most insulting. How could I end up here? Why must I explain the nature of the universe to an imbecile such as yourself? What curse was beset upon me that I would find myself conversing with your kind? I would rather be murdered by a common thief than be forced to acknowledge your existence any longer.
    But I must, for I know that your crimes against humanity would continue if you were not to be stopped. I am begging you now: please cease your worthless existence and become a person who lives a meaningful life rather than insulting others who merely point out your ignorance to the face of truth.

no u

i think i went too far with this one
    what's that sound? B i t c h i getting ****ing annihilated
    #40 Posted: 03:02:51 30/12/2018

no u

no u x2

haha get out of this one *****
    #41 Posted: 03:34:59 30/12/2018

no u

no u x2

no u x3

m8 you won't be able to ****ing walk after this one
    #42 Posted: 03:37:54 30/12/2018

no u

no u x2

no u x3

no u x4

you are totally and completely and utterly ****ed right now
    #43 Posted: 03:40:29 30/12/2018

no u x2

no u x3

no u x4

no u x5

if you say that to me one more ****ing time you're ****ing dead bruv
    #44 Posted: 03:52:19 30/12/2018

no u x3

no u x4

no u x5

no u x6

it is you who will be ****ing dead... "bruv"
    #45 Posted: 05:44:17 30/12/2018

no u x4

no u x5

no u x6

it is you who will be ****ing dead... "bruv"

no u x7

i will make sure you're ****ing dead 6 feet into the ground bruv
    #46 Posted: 06:12:10 30/12/2018
    yall just gonna ignore my casual war threat to canada
    #47 Posted: 06:18:25 30/12/2018 | Topic Creator
    Quote: ZapNorris

Wow I didn't even see that in between this mess of an "argument" which is looking like a playground incident at this point.
    ---
    eeeeeeeeeeeee
    #48 Posted: 06:24:56 30/12/2018
    Quote: ZapNorris

Wow I didn't even see that in between this mess of an "argument" which is looking like a playground incident at this point.

let's team up and make those syrup boys pay
    Page 1 of 2 | Last
    1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me