Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > So I almost got run over by a bus today.
Page 1 of 1
So I almost got run over by a bus today.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#1 Posted: 15:13:38 10/12/2018 | Topic Creator
A few hours ago, I was walking down the street with my friends. As we came to a bend in the road, my foot hit an upraised brick in the sidewalk and I stumbled forward. Miraculously I regained my footing right as I stepped out into the road, at which point a bus came zooming past right in front of me.

My friend was like, "Wow...you almost died." And it was just weird, because yeah. It's crazy how you can die so easily in such mundane, unexpected ways all because of some random thing.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:15:47 10/12/2018 by Muffin Man
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#2 Posted: 02:28:47 11/12/2018
thats so scary smilie
the people who drive around here are nuts. sometime over the summer though i wasnt paying attention and decided to bolt across the street. good thing the person i ran out in front of wasnt crazy because my stupid ass would've gotten flattened. i couldnt stop thinking about how stupid i was and how i could've died lol.
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#3 Posted: 02:37:05 13/12/2018
**** can get crazy. Glad you're okay.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#4 Posted: 04:08:41 13/12/2018
oh ****. as someone who has also had an event like this happen to them as well you kinda just accept what happened and its weird
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#5 Posted: 15:09:15 13/12/2018
I was almost run over myself when ones driving had to go around circles to find a glove someone dropped and I had to find it. I rushed out in frustration without looking first. A day of Christmas shopping could've ended in disaster with me being crippled, brain-damaged or killed and it would destroy my entire family. That wasn't the first time because I tried to run across the road before seeing a truck driving like a bullet train. That was 7 years ago. Thank God I'm still here.

Always be sure to stop, look and listen before crossing the road. It's not childish, it's not me being political, it's not SJW propaganda, it's just common sense.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#6 Posted: 16:56:59 13/12/2018
Getting almost run over sounds pretty spooky.

I almost fell off a cliff, once, and I was pretty shook, so I can relate to that feeling.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#7 Posted: 22:11:29 13/12/2018
you should wait for bus stop
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#8 Posted: 03:32:48 14/12/2018
Quote: StevemacQ
Always be sure to stop, look and listen before crossing the road. It's not childish, it's not me being political, it's not SJW propaganda, it's just common sense.

I wish I could make this my signature but it's too long
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#9 Posted: 04:18:24 14/12/2018
I almost drowned once. It was really scary.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12070
#10 Posted: 04:29:28 22/12/2018
Damn, you got really lucky there, man. I'm glad you're okay, but had that happened to me, I'd probably have **** my pants or something.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Doggo144 Green Sparx Gems: 474
#11 Posted: 14:07:38 23/12/2018
I live out in the country, and you have to be extra careful out here. Its sort of a backroad, so theres loads of drivers who don't have licenses on the road, and because theres so little traffic, they go extra fast. Theres also tractors and other farm machinery to be careful about. The worst of it, is that at night time, its completely pitch black, so if you're not wearing a hi-vis vest, you're as good as dead my man.
---
"soy" Jesse "did litterally nothing wrong" cox 1916
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#12 Posted: 15:40:21 23/12/2018
I clicked on this expecting a joke or meme.

Dang, I'm glad you're okay.
---
Hahahahaha
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me