Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Quick question...
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#1 Posted: 03:42:49 03/12/2018 | Topic Creator
What kind of age system do zombies have? For example... let's say they're born in 1979. Then they die in 1998. Does this make them 18, or 39? Dragons and vampires and **** are always 1000 years old or whatever even though that doesn't make any sense. But zombies, zombies are... they're zombies.

So how exactly do zombies work? Please discuss, the aging system of zombies is an important topic that concerns me very much.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2 Posted: 04:08:09 03/12/2018
The zombie is the age of the person when they became a zombie, and then they increase a year after that
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#3 Posted: 04:11:35 03/12/2018
I would say that age doesn't actually mean anything other than saying "I've lived X amount of years". When you're 1 years old, that means you've lived one year, when you're 30 years old that means you've lived 30 years, it's a number used to quickly figure how long someone or something has existed.

If you turn into a zombie when you die, you wouldn't have an age because your dead and you can't live any more years. Or if they're "undead", the body would stay the same amount of years old (because it's about how much years anything has existed) but the same person isn't there anymore so mentally it's at zero years old.

That probably didn't make sense in words but it did in my head.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
#4 Posted: 00:48:57 04/12/2018 | Topic Creator
Either way, I think racism against zombies really needs to stop. They're just like us! The only difference between us and them is that we're probably not dead yet, and why should we discriminate over something so petty? We need to rise above the past and forge a new future, humans and zombies together. Accept them as fully-fledged members of society! Don't get scared, again, they're just like us! We're all equal!

...Oh? What's that - "But Buchi, they're literally a rotting corpse with an insatiable hunger for flesh, they're evil monsters Buchi..." Yeah well GUESS WHAT?? Donald Trump was "that guy from The Apprentice" but that didn't stop him from becoming president of the United ****ing States! Just because Romero or whoever made some racist films about them a couple of decades ago doesn't mean any of that's true. Oh, yeah, how about this... just, tell me if this have ever happened to you:

You're going to the mall to pick up some groceries or whatever you Americans do in your spare time when not flinging zombie slurs over Twitter or Instragam or I-don't-****ing-care. Then suddenly a zombie comes out of Walmart and bites your head off. Has this ever happened to you? HAS IT?? Of course not!! Wanna know why..? Oh, it's simple.

THEY'RE NOT ****ING MONSTERS

They don't bite peoples' heads off! That's just more baseless bull**** spawned by those horror fanatics. They're nice people, zombies, and we can get along just fine if we can just stop stereotyping them like we do! Come the **** on, stop this bull****, make a stand! Stop zombie racism, today! Together we can make a change! Together, we can unite the world under one banner, ignoring such a petty little thing like being dead because really, why the **** should that matter?

#EndZombieRacism
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#5 Posted: 01:22:49 04/12/2018
I can tell someone's been watching Zombieland Saga.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#6 Posted: 05:30:06 04/12/2018

Even death himself hates the undead.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
#7 Posted: 18:36:52 04/12/2018 | Topic Creator
Zombies are really cute too. That's definitely a pro.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me