Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > My Hero Academia quiz: What kind of Hero are you?
Page 1 of 1
My Hero Academia quiz: What kind of Hero are you?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1 Posted: 21:56:45 24/11/2018 | Topic Creator
https://quiz.tryinteract.com/#/5bf7a47027ac540013ac8d6e

I got:

Ultimate Close Combat
Ultimate close combat heroes are quirk users of any type who are master martial artists. This style usually comes about due to quirks which heavily encourage it. Ultimate close combat heroes are extremely resourceful, agile, and quick. They are arguably the most threatening on the battlefield, since they are by nature harder workers than the rest. Of course, they prefer close combat situations. Nonetheless, they are natural strategists who intuitively understand battle situations better than the rest. Since this style of hero is most associated with stereotypical heroism, ultimate close combat heroes are most likely to become Symbols of Peace. Some ultimate close combat heroes are All Might, Deku, Tail Man, Muscular, and Mirio.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#2 Posted: 22:44:29 24/11/2018
Ultimate Close Combat
Ultimate close combat heroes are quirk users of any type who are master martial artists. This style usually comes about due to quirks which heavily encourage it. Ultimate close combat heroes are extremely resourceful, agile, and quick. They are arguably the most threatening on the battlefield, since they are by nature harder workers than the rest. Of course, they prefer close combat situations. Nonetheless, they are natural strategists who intuitively understand battle situations better than the rest. Since this style of hero is most associated with stereotypical heroism, ultimate close combat heroes are most likely to become Symbols of Peace. Some ultimate close combat heroes are All Might, Deku, Tail Man, Muscular, and Mirio.

Pretty nice test tbh, I like the longer ones lol
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#3 Posted: 22:52:14 24/11/2018
Quote:
Healer
Healers are support heroes who can operate on or outside of the battlefield. They can be quirk users or quirkless. On-battlefield, quirk-using healers are usually seen as immediate threats to be dealt with, as they offer the advantage of longevity and endurance to their allies. Off-battlefield healers are excellent for healing the wounds of warfare. Healers are completely necessary for a society founded on heroics. Some healers are Recovery Girl and your local physician.

I am super not surprised LMAO (omg get it? super?? like SUPERHEROES??? please clap)
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:53:01 24/11/2018 by TheFlyingSeal
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#4 Posted: 00:26:32 25/11/2018
Quote:
Shakeup

Among any of the quirk types is the shakeup hero. These are heroes, usually possessing a quirk, who primarily rely on clever tactics and combat skills to throw their opponents off. These are usually close combat fighters with mindgaming tactics. Some shakeup heroes are Mandalay, Eraserhead, Toga, Ms. Joke, Shinso, Monoma, and Sir Nighteye

Ooooooh, mindgames. Nice.
---
Soon.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#5 Posted: 01:20:13 25/11/2018
Ranger
Plainly put, these are heroes who primarily rely on ranged attacks and who almost always have quirks which beg this style of fighting. Ranger heroes either tend to wear down their opponents from afar with a flurry of ammunition or to "assassinate" them in one ranged attack. Rangers, if not dealt with quickly, can become quite troublesome on the battlefield, as they can survey a wider field of vision, provide pressure to their opponents, and provide support to their allies. If you aren't watchful, you could be taken out by one without even identifying their location. Some ranger heroes are Hiryu Rin, Snipe, and Gunhead.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#6 Posted: 16:36:34 25/11/2018
Quote:
Energy
Energy heroes are emitter-type quirk users who output some non-chemical substance. Energy heroes, usually ranged fighters, are known to use things such as light, shadow, chi, etc. Some energy-style quirk users are Tokoyami, Inasa, Endeavor, and Present Mic.

this doesnt lie up with the "lady impact" quirk u gave me, HIHD, now im sad ;~;
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12108
#7 Posted: 17:09:01 25/11/2018
Intelligence

Intelligence heroes are quirk users of any type who gather intel and apply it to situations. Natural-born strategists, these heroes usually have others do the fighting for them. Detective and noir protagonists, even quirkless ones, are considered intelligence heroes. In combat situations, those rare intelligence-based fighters will use their intel gathering skills to their benefit. Some intelligence heroes are Saiko Intelli, Principal Nezu, and Hatsume Mei.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#8 Posted: 17:28:29 25/11/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Vespi
Quote:
Energy
Energy heroes are emitter-type quirk users who output some non-chemical substance. Energy heroes, usually ranged fighters, are known to use things such as light, shadow, chi, etc. Some energy-style quirk users are Tokoyami, Inasa, Endeavor, and Present Mic.

this doesnt lie up with the "lady impact" quirk u gave me, HIHD, now im sad ;~;

The site ****ed up, obviously.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#9 Posted: 18:59:29 25/11/2018
Quote:
Shakeup

Among any of the quirk types is the shakeup hero. These are heroes, usually possessing a quirk, who primarily rely on clever tactics and combat skills to throw their opponents off. These are usually close combat fighters with mindgaming tactics. Some shakeup heroes are Mandalay, Eraserhead, Toga, Ms. Joke, Shinso, Monoma, and Sir Nighteye

oh heck yes
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#10 Posted: 20:13:46 26/11/2018
Intelligence

Intelligence heroes are quirk users of any type who gather intel and apply it to situations. Natural-born strategists, these heroes usually have others do the fighting for them. Detective and noir protagonists, even quirkless ones, are considered intelligence heroes. In combat situations, those rare intelligence-based fighters will use their intel gathering skills to their benefit. Some intelligence heroes are Saiko Intelli, Principal Nezu, and Hatsume Mei.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#11 Posted: 20:40:36 26/11/2018
Quote:
Healer
Healers are support heroes who can operate on or outside of the battlefield. They can be quirk users or quirkless. On-battlefield, quirk-using healers are usually seen as immediate threats to be dealt with, as they offer the advantage of longevity and endurance to their allies. Off-battlefield healers are excellent for healing the wounds of warfare. Healers are completely necessary for a society founded on heroics. Some healers are Recovery Girl and your local physician.

I completely expected to get something related to intelligence...
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#12 Posted: 19:12:58 27/11/2018
Never watched this show, but I've heard good things about it!

Ultimate Close Combat
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me