Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > What this shortened code really means.
Page 1 of 1
What this shortened code really means.
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 09:26:56 20/11/2018 | Topic Creator
You see these letters like: "LOL" or "TBH" or "SMH" but what do they mean? You already know... or DO YOU!?!?!/!?!?!?!/!?!?!?!!/!?!/!/1
Put your popcorn on and get your sunglasses out! It's time to translate!

L = Licking
O = Our
L = Leeches

People who say "LOL" are just plain insecure about the things that they think are weird but honestly does that mean we shouldn't accept them?
YES IT DOES! PEOPLE WHO SAY "LOL" SHOULD BE POINTED AT AND CALLED NAMES!

L = Let's
M = Make
A = Atomic
O = Omlettes

The ones that mutter "LMAO" have a wild imagination! Need an idea? Ask them! Too bad those ideas correlate into a generally unintelligent human being! That's right! These people are simply idiotic and deserve all their ideas and dreams to be ruined because of some strangers on the internet!

T = Thy
B = Butt
H = Hurts

Fellows that sign off with "TBH" need some medical attention, or they are born to be in physical pain forever...
That means that you should tell them how cool it is that your body isn't in pain! Tell them how wonderful it is to be in top physical condition! When they die, nobody will even notice!

S = Shiny
M = Mouse
H = Hooker

Millennials that answer "SMH" have unusual tendencies and attractions... it seems that they like to derail the socially accepted romance options for a more personalized route, they have interest in animals, a sexual interest.
What a bunch of weirdos! Make fun of those furries all you like! They deserve it because they don't think like the majority does so therefore they're wrong!

Finally...

I = International
M = Midget
O = Opening

These ones need to be taught that they don't matter, they're opinions don't matter, they're a grain of sand. It's like asking them what their favorite colour is but you can't hear them because they don't matter!

If you think I'm wrong, you are 100% correct, or you like to believe smilie
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#2 Posted: 17:14:07 20/11/2018
What about LMFAO? It has an extra letter.
---
Bruh
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#3 Posted: 06:07:04 21/11/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Crash10
What about LMFAO? It has an extra letter.

L = Look
M = My
F = Fish
A = Are
O = OP

#NERFFISH
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me