Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Is TYT nazism for minorities?
Inau Red Sparx Gems: 84
#1 Posted: 21:26:39 18/11/2018 | Topic Creator
Like i am not saying. Attacking view points = the same. See thats how you address stuff. By being like, here is the oppositions view point, and i dont agree and here is why. Thats sensical.

But they tend to come of as… well misquoting, making stuff up. And just come of as, if minority groups were to use killing methods. They just come of as people who'd either defend it or encourage them to if its for that and that reason.

Its like they read Mein Kampf by Hitler and was like "wow this is good stuff" but just applied it to their political ideology of marxist view points instead of a fascist world view.

I am just curious to your views on it?
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#2 Posted: 21:36:31 18/11/2018
Is this the "Everyone I don't like is Hitler" for conservatives?
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#3 Posted: 21:38:27 18/11/2018
everyday we stray farther and farther from gods light
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#4 Posted: 21:39:24 18/11/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Metallo

Well. An example. Fox News and CNN are bias but they are not using rhetoric in the way of lack of respect for the opposite side to the point where they dont see you as humans.
#5 Posted: 21:50:03 18/11/2018
Quote: Inau

Well. An example. Fox News and CNN are bias but they are not using rhetoric in the way of lack of respect for the opposite side to the point where they dont see you as humans.

Now you've got me curious.

But they tend to come of as… well misquoting, making stuff up.

Can you give me some examples of this? I don't pay attention to TYT so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but that's still a pretty serious accusation to make about a news organization.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:52:16 18/11/2018 by Metallo
#6 Posted: 22:10:00 18/11/2018 | Topic Creator

Can you give me some examples of this? I don't pay attention to TYT so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but that's still a pretty serious accusation to make about a news organization.

They essentially take stuff out of context to make themself look good. An example. "this guy said all monkey's are gorillas" when in reality they said "all monkeys and gorillas come from apes" In this case lets say being a gorilla is an insult. Essentially like that. They just dont try to argue why someone is wrong but just misquotes stuff to rile people up and find a reason for people to get riled up and angry. As in, its their fault... when your drink drops, its their fault, when their car is parked its their fault. Its sorta that method they tend to use.

Pros tend to just see the opposition point of view and debunk it on why they are wrong and why you should not believe them, and promote other solutions that you think are more valid. Well this is more "just get angry because you can trust us" type of reasoning
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:12:16 18/11/2018 by Inau
#7 Posted: 22:12:50 18/11/2018

They essentially take stuff out of context to make themself look good. An example. "this guy said all monkey's are gorillas" when in reality they said "all monkeys and gorillas come from apes" In this case lets say being a gorilla is an insult. Essentially like that. They just dont try to argue why someone is wrong but just misquotes stuff to rile people up and find a reason for people to get riled up and angry. As in, its their fault... when your drink drops, its their fault, when their car is parked its their fault. Its sorta that method they tend to use.

Can you link me to it? And other examples? That one doesn't have much to do with your actual point.
#8 Posted: 22:15:56 18/11/2018 | Topic Creator

Can you link me to it? And other examples? That one doesn't have much to do with your actual point.

Well just try to watch a couple of random videos they upload, they do it frequently. If anything they also have TYT spam channels that is connected to the company on youtube too.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:16:39 18/11/2018 by Inau
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#9 Posted: 00:43:53 19/11/2018
lol epic
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#10 Posted: 18:26:43 19/11/2018
expanding brain meme here
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me