Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
SPYRO ReMAKE CONSPIRACY THEORY
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#1 Posted: 02:27:28 16/11/2018 | Topic Creator
One of the Artisan dragons you free is holding a cake that says THANKS SPYRO. How would he know to make a cake that says that before he was frozen? Is it possible to bake cakes while frozen in crystal? Even if so, how did he know Spyro would be the one to save him? Is the entire game a big conspiracy that every other dragon is in on to test Spyro for some reason?
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#2 Posted: 02:29:56 16/11/2018
Quote: Big Green
One of the Artisan dragons you free is holding a cake that says THANKS SPYRO. How would he know to make a cake that says that before he was frozen? Is it possible to bake cakes while frozen in crystal? Even if so, how did he know Spyro would be the one to save him? Is the entire game a big conspiracy that every other dragon is in on to test Spyro for some reason?

I always wondered if it's possible the whole game is a test for Spyro but there are holes in that theory too. I wonder if some devs thought of it that way and others didn't so it kinda ended up being a mix of that idea.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#3 Posted: 13:52:37 17/11/2018
Maybe he baked the cake to thank Spyro for some other completely unrelated thing and it was all just a huge coincidence.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me