Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
UK Citizens
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#1 Posted: 01:05:01 22/10/2018 | Topic Creator
Please enlighten me.
The Office, as far as I know, has 2 variations, a UK version and a US version. Here in the US, The Office is ****ing huge and almost everyone I know loves it, rightfully so, but everyone here also agrees that the UK version is alright, but not for us. So I was wondering if it was the same in the UK, as in the UK version is huge but no one really cares for the US version? I know that the UK version is only 12 episodes as opposed to 9 seasons of the US version.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#2 Posted: 01:07:59 22/10/2018
Watch the Finnish adaption of that series and you are going to beg for some noose and trip to the gallows pole.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#3 Posted: 01:08:23 22/10/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Project_Unnamed
Watch the Finnish adaption of that series and you are going to beg for some noose and trip to the gallows pole.

That bad huh?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#4 Posted: 01:20:58 22/10/2018
Quote: DragonCamo

That bad huh?

Yes it is... It features our most over-exposured pretentiously funny piece of human-backdoor-leaving comedian who is only popular within audience that can be compared to the stereotypical white trash of US and sometimes I wonder that even that is quite an insult to the trailer park people. It copies its plot from both (UK and US) versions and tries too hard to be entertainin which eventually makes it look like something that no one ever deserved to see. It is that bad. I'd rather do something disgustingly unpleasant to myself on purpose than watch an episode of it.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#5 Posted: 02:45:39 22/10/2018
only normies like the office
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#6 Posted: 02:52:03 22/10/2018

That bad huh?

Yes it is... It features our most over-exposured pretentiously funny piece of human-backdoor-leaving comedian who is only popular within audience that can be compared to the stereotypical white trash of US and sometimes I wonder that even that is quite an insult to the trailer park people. It copies its plot from both (UK and US) versions and tries too hard to be entertainin which eventually makes it look like something that no one ever deserved to see. It is that bad. I'd rather do something disgustingly unpleasant to myself on purpose than watch an episode of it.

cool where do i watch it
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#7 Posted: 16:10:56 22/10/2018
i can't even get through one episode of the UK one and everyone i know whose seen it rave about the US version
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#8 Posted: 00:06:05 23/10/2018
Burgerland resident here. Watched the first series of the UK Office ages ago, and enjoyed it a lot more than the random episodes (from around s1-3?) I've seen of the US version. The US Office just didn't click with me for whatever reason, been a bit too long to really remember why.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#9 Posted: 00:36:24 23/10/2018

That bad huh?

Konttori?
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#10 Posted: 22:20:27 25/10/2018
Quote: ZapNorris

unironically calling someone a "normie" is the most normie thing of all tbh
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#11 Posted: 22:35:51 25/10/2018
Quote: Chompy-King257
Quote: ZapNorris

unironically calling someone a "normie" is the most normie thing of all tbh

shut up normie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me