Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > DarkSpyro fanfic episode 3: The Movies
Page 1 of 1
DarkSpyro fanfic episode 3: The Movies
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1 Posted: 00:30:25 16/10/2018 | Topic Creator
HIHD: Ok guys, get hype! Venom is getting gr-.....goo.....-fi-.....It's actually pretty terrible from what I hear. Let's just try to enjoy the night, eh? Tickets and food are on me!

Toynerd (to Bolt): I'm not really excited for the movie, it looks very meh, but I hear there's a sneak peak of Spiderverse after the credits, hoping that's gonna worth it!

Bolt: Oh I'm sure that'll be worth it! The movie looks so cool! BTW, thanks for paying for everything, HIHD!

HIHD: I mean, it's not like any of you guys could afford it anyway.

Aquaris: Ow......

*At the concession stand, a young man is taking orders*

KPK: Hello, my name is Hammond, and welcome to AMC theaters, what will you like for your Excellent Movie Going Culinary Experience?

HIHD: Uh, pardon?

KPK: What do you want to eat? It's weird, I know

HIHD: Ah well, I'll have the chicken tenders and a large drink, please!

Sess: I'll have two hotdogs, keep the buns separate from dogs. I like putting the wiener into the buns myself. Medium Drink please.

Aquaris: I'll take a large bag of M&Ms

Toynerd: I'm not gonna get anything, I'm good.

Bolt: I'll just get an M&M's too. Large drink as well, please.

Zapnorris: If you could get some hotdog buns and crumble them up as much as you can, as many as you can and put them into a large popcorn cup, that would be great.

KPK: That last one is weird, but OK.

Bolt: Hey look, it's Gaia! Hi Gaia!

Gaia: Hewwo, Bolt, HIHD and friends. How are you all? What movie you all seeing?

HIHD: We're all seeing Venom!

Gaia: Oh cool! I'm seeing it too! I plan to review it and then submit it to the NYC, hoping they accept me and make me their Premiere Film Critic!

Bolt: Oh that's so cool! I didn't know you wanted to be a film critic! What a cool job that must me!

Gaia, blushing: Hehe, it's always been a passion of mine, films.

Toynerd, looking at Gaia and Bolt: Mgg.

*kpk gives the gang their crap, and they're on their way*

Manager: Hey, KPK, your good for the night. Feel free to clock out and go see a free one if you'd like.

KPK: Oh, ok, thank you.

End of part one
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2 Posted: 00:39:12 16/10/2018
HAHAHA GREAT

"I like putting the weiner into the buns myself."
OMG
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#3 Posted: 01:03:45 16/10/2018 | Topic Creator
Aright boys (and girl), get hype! Venom is just a few minutes away....after, like, 25 minutes of trailers. Oi. Well let's settle down and just chill until it starts.

*the gang sits down and begin to chat*

HIHD: Ya know what I don't get Sess?

Sess: What's that? Laid?

HIHD: How people are attracted to Venom. As in like, bed stuff attracted. It's weird, ya know?

Sess: *Clears throat* Yeah, that is weird. I mean, what's so appealing about his dominant personality, with that muscular body, and those *hooo* Tentacles can he can make that are capable of *hoooo* God knows what.

HIHD: You ok bud? Breathen' a bit heavy now.

Sess: Y-y-yeah. Just....uh....nervous I'll get scared.

HIHD: The lack of Spider-Man makes it sorta scary, I guess, huh?

Sess: Yeah, the lack of Tom Holland really make it hurt.

HIHD: Yes it does. i know Tom, he's a good guy. Needs to come out though.

Sess: WHAT?

HIHD: Uh, heheh, oops. Yeah, he's uh, bi.

Sess: How did you find out?

HIHD: haha, I met'em at a wrap party at work and we made out. Good kisser, despite the tiny frog mouth. I even have a picture, pretty funny. Wanna see?

Sess: YE- yes. Send it to me, tbh.

HIHD: Sure! *Sends it*

Sess: Duaahah. Wow.. Hoooooo my God, thank you. You just granted a wish for me.

HIHD, wide eyed: Ooook.... Just make sure it doesn't get out ok?

Sess: Oh, this is safe with me, Dear God it is. I, uh, I gotta get going, I'll be back.

*Sess dashes off*

HIHD: ooooh kay.....

Bolt: He ok?

HIHD: Knowing Sess.....maybe? I think he just had a panic attack over the movie. Worried it'd be scary.

Bolt: Pfffft. Seems like a bit much to run out like that!

Gaia: It does seem a bit silly, hehehe.

Bolt: ANYWAY, so Gaia, is this your first movie review?

Gaia: Not really, I have a blog dedicated the recent and older movies I've reviewed. Here's my business card.

HIHD: oh cool, thanks man! I'll check it out.

Bolt; Oh, cute! Thank you!

Gaia: So, this is my first *potential* official review if the NYT accepts my application. They're quite the name to work for.

HIHD: I'm sorry back *leans over* I'm not gonna check the blog out, I lied to make you feel good but the guilt is too much. Here ya go. *gives card back*

Toynerd: Uh, have a business card too. You guys wanna see?

Bolt and HIHD: We're good.

Toynerd: Oh....ok.

Aquaris: Despite the reviews, I'm actually sorta excited to see this. It looks fun, even if bad.

Gaia: I agree, as long as a movie is entertaining , then it does it's job. Movies are about a good ti-.

KPK: I agree too.

The rest: .......?

HIHD: aren't you that kid who served us?

KPK: Yes. My shift is over and was told I could see movie for free, so I'm seeing Venom.

HIHD: Well, neat! Hope you enjoy the movie.

KPK: I hope I enjoy it too. *sits next to HIHD and Bolt:

HIHD: Uh, that's a friends seat.

KPK: I don't recall saying your my friend.

HIHD: Uyh, oh hey! The movie's start! *picks up a chicken strip and Zap slaps it out of his hands*

Zap: Henrietta may not be here, but she's always in my heart and you will not eat chicken around *us*

end of part 2!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:04:58 16/10/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#4 Posted: 01:29:32 16/10/2018
Omg yesss. Sess' character cracks me up. smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#5 Posted: 01:32:35 16/10/2018 | Topic Creator
*Gaia is writing down notes*

Gaia: Pros, Tom Hardy's performance, as both Eddie and Venom. Venom CGI is fun to watch, but sticks out. Jenny Slate is pretty......cons: Everything else....it's pretty bad.

Bolt, looking at Gaia's notes: I like what you got so far! It's pretentious! Perfect for the NYT!

Toynerd: Ya thin you could throw in my name to the NYT when it comes to comic strips? They still have those, right?

KPK: You all must shush! This movie is great and your ruining! Venom is such an interesting character, yes! Eddie Brock too!

HIHD: You're real into this aintchya? I personally disagree. Venom seems rather flat and the lack of Spider-Man, whose vital to his origin, hurts this film big time. Tom is giving a good performance, but it even feels like he's struggling to make it work. Venom is a really fun character though.

KPK: Oh, hmmm.....yes.

Aquaris: Not to mention they're just kind of....running around right now. We haven't seen him run in to the Riot guy yet.. Where is he even? The action is great and they gotta focus on that!

Zap: Is that a lady Venom....kissing Eddie Brock?

Sess finally back: Oh my God. *faints*

HIHD: Oh crap!......Let's tend to him after the movie is over.

*movie finishes, and we get to the sneak peak of Spider-verse*

Toynerd: OH MY GOD, YES! THIS LOOKS AMAZING!

*entire audience cheers*

And now, they exit the theater.

Gaia: That was pretty bad, but I like what I wrote down. I think I'll submit it within the week.

Bolt: Good luck with it! I can't wait to read it!

Gaia: Oh, you plan to read it? C-cool. Thank you.

Bolt: Of course!

Gaia, blushing deeply: Th-thank you....Bolt.

Toynerd: Hmph.

*Aquaris and Zap are carrying Sess*

Aquaris: Not a bad time, we should do this again soon!

HIHD: Well, yeah, of course we will! Maybe every week!

KPK: I'll be sure to join too.

HIHD: Oh goodie goodie, can't do it with out you......

KPK: I know that's sarcasm.....

HIHD: I'm kidding, you can join *noogie noogie's KPK*

Sess: Vuhhhh....Venom Booooobies.

The rest: Hahahahahahahahahahah. Oh that's our Sess!

end of episode 3!
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#6 Posted: 05:39:51 16/10/2018
Oh what did Sess run off and do omg
Hahaha this is so great hihd, and you're putting me in a love triangle oh god X'D

You always get my to laugh out loud with these. Good job man, always enjoy reading them. ;;
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me