Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Create a species that would exist after humans
Page 1 of 1
Create a species that would exist after humans
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 06:33:50 04/09/2018 | Topic Creator
I was originally going to edit an article about vegetables and make it total BS but near the end I was going to make fun of what the species after humans would be but then I thought it would be more interesting to see other people's ideas for the species after humans.
There are no rules, you could make one from scratch, you could mash two existing real or non real species together, it could even be this:
-------------------------------------------
Instead of using my easy way out (Pikmin and Bulborbs) I tried to make a thing.
I can't name anything very well so I called it a 'Nohbs' and it's a yellow cheesy sphere covered with blood and when you look at it, it looks like a pizza but when you eat it you get drunk really bad and end up in FunkyBoard world. Good thing nobody can eat it because it is only going to exist after humans are extinct.
Nobody can prove you wrong either because we will all be dead before we see whatever is after us.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2 Posted: 07:02:12 04/09/2018
You know it's going to be bloody dolphins. You just know.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#3 Posted: 10:43:30 04/09/2018
Cockroaches. I am certain on this, they are the only species that can survive a nuclear war IIRC.
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#4 Posted: 11:12:06 04/09/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Buchi
Cockroaches. I am certain on this, they are the only species that can survive a nuclear war IIRC.

I don't think a nuke is going to kill us off we are probably going to get killed off because of the modern world.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
#5 Posted: 11:43:22 04/09/2018
I don't know but I have a strong feeling that cockroaches will survive us either way. And nukes can count as part of the modern world.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#6 Posted: 12:28:43 04/09/2018
I'm going to go with Buchi, i think it'll be some form of cockroach, possibly a hybrid with some other insect which will wipe out the food supply.
---
^ You all know it's true
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#7 Posted: 15:43:11 04/09/2018
[User Posted Image]

Quote: GameFAQs
Through the scrolls we learn that the game actually takes place in a postapocalyptic earth where humans are extinct because of rising sea levels, which in turn paves the way for squids to evolve into humanoids and become the dominant species. However, a conflict between squids and octopi emerges which leads to the "turf wars".

Now here's the kicker, one might say they indoctrinate young teenage Inklings into becoming child soldiers by turning turf wars into a hip sport. They use fashion and pop idols to get kids interested in the sport so that they can train for the real combat against the Octarians. Am I the only one who finds this a little disturbing?

So basically, mankind is lost and in our place there are humanoid squids who live in a warmongering culture obsessed with fashion and idols.

- - -
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#8 Posted: 16:28:05 04/09/2018
I actually remember watching a nature documentary many years ago about how cephalapods could eventually evolve to be the dominant life on earth. I wonder if Splatoon was inspired by it. Wish I could remember what that documentary was.

Edit: Oh hey, I found it. It's called "The Future is Wild". Aired on Animal Planet way back.

---
Boop me if you see this.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:35:24 04/09/2018 by Muffin Man
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#9 Posted: 18:16:37 04/09/2018
Quote: Vespi
[User Posted Image]

Through the scrolls we learn that the game actually takes place in a postapocalyptic earth where humans are extinct because of rising sea levels, which in turn paves the way for squids to evolve into humanoids and become the dominant species. However, a conflict between squids and octopi emerges which leads to the "turf wars".

Now here's the kicker, one might say they indoctrinate young teenage Inklings into becoming child soldiers by turning turf wars into a hip sport. They use fashion and pop idols to get kids interested in the sport so that they can train for the real combat against the Octarians. Am I the only one who finds this a little disturbing?

So basically, mankind is lost and in our place there are humanoid squids who live in a warmongering culture obsessed with fashion and idols.

- - -

that and the one cat they cryogenically froze for 10k years
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#10 Posted: 21:11:27 04/09/2018
my dad
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#11 Posted: 21:48:31 04/09/2018
Let’s make Pokémon real.
---
Soon.
#12 Posted: 22:01:49 04/09/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
[User Posted Image]

- - -

So, if I'm getting this right, it's totally possible for catgirls to legitimately exist in the future? Nice.
#13 Posted: 22:36:27 04/09/2018
[User Posted Image]

- - -

So, if I'm getting this right, it's totally possible for catgirls to legitimately exist in the future? Nice.

is this nekopara
#14 Posted: 22:39:26 04/09/2018

is this nekopara

****, you're right. Nekopara could be an actual depiction of the future!
#15 Posted: 23:03:38 04/09/2018

is this nekopara

**** theres a lot of ****ing in the future
nice
#16 Posted: 23:05:21 04/09/2018

is this nekopara

**** theres a lot of ****ing in the future
nice

I like where this is going! Maybe the future won't be so bad after all!
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#17 Posted: 09:30:14 05/09/2018
They already exist - rats.
RainbowSkygirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2013
#18 Posted: 23:29:43 07/09/2018
Quote: Bolt
You know it's going to be bloody dolphins. You just know.

But wouldn't they have left Earth by then?
[User Posted Image]
---
Lurked moar since 2011 and I'm still not quite sure what I'm doing.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#19 Posted: 23:32:48 07/09/2018
Quote: Muffin Man
I actually remember watching a nature documentary many years ago about how cephalapods could eventually evolve to be the dominant life on earth. I wonder if Splatoon was inspired by it. Wish I could remember what that documentary was.

Edit: Oh hey, I found it. It's called "The Future is Wild". Aired on Animal Planet way back.

Nice! I thought I was the only one on here that knew about The Future is Wild!
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me