darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders Colosseum Clash (A Fanmade Board Game)
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Colosseum Clash (A Fanmade Board Game)
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#1 Posted: 22:16:57 27/08/2018 | Topic Creator
I know that I've tried this before, but I think I've finally made a board game that is actually fun. This uses all the Skylanders figures, and includes their in-game abilities and health, along with stats determined by their cards. I'm posting this now so all of you can help me playtest this game and make it a more perfect experience.

Everything is ready to print and cut out; all you need is a set of tokens (which I can provide in print format later), a set of dice (D4, D6, D8, D10, and D12), and sets of 2 inch obstacles (which I can make a printable format, but will come later). I would also recommend a set of at least 36 small D6 for damage counters. The board itself is fairly large, but I include cut-out lines on the papers to know where to cut and layer them.

Just so you know, the primary reason I designed this game was to have something to do with our beloved collections when we are unable to use them in the video games--such as when their chips eventualy ie. This is a way of preserving their unique traits, and maybe, sometime in the future, we can create an RPG from this format, and preserve the stories and experiences from the different games. There are complications, as each of the squares are 2 inches and therefore result in large boards, but in terms of story and making RPG elements, this is a start.

Click the link below to get access to the folder in Google Drive that all the materials are located. Everything except the stat cards can be opened and printed with Google Docs. The cards use Microsoft Publisher, so you'll need to download the and open them outside Google Drive, or you can convert them to a PDF. If there is enough demand, I can convert them myself, but given that I want to keep these in an editable format, I won't make them my primary file.

Note that the Villains, Imaginators, and Senseis are not ready yet, as I haven't had the time to create movesets and stats for all of them yet. The Senseis and Villains have partial stats and images, but the Imaginators have little-to-no work accomplished.

If there are any questions about how the game works, or if there are suggestions for card or rule changes, let me know in this thread or via PM. I hope all of you will enjoy the hard work I put into this.

Link: Skylanders Colosseum Clash
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:19:29 27/08/2018 by zookinator
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me