Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > What would you wish for with 3 wishes?
Page 1 of 1
What would you wish for with 3 wishes?
Grizzle Gold Sparx Gems: 2272
#1 Posted: 00:25:39 22/08/2018 | Topic Creator
Aladdin rules apply
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 01:15:46 22/08/2018
ahem

> amazing art skills
> wealth
> fame and popularity
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#3 Posted: 01:20:23 22/08/2018
1. Infinite supply of Cane's
2. Ability to rapidly metabolize Cane's
3. Immunity to all cardiovascular disease
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#4 Posted: 01:38:51 22/08/2018
1. To be SUPER rich financially, buy a big house, other stuff (This alone solves most, if not all, of my current problems)
2. Have all Superman's powers, abilities, and talents
3. A Super Nintendo Switch-esqe console that can play games for all major game systems.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:52:53 22/08/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#5 Posted: 01:42:40 22/08/2018
1. to have a constant cash flow of a billion every day
2. a magical potion that cures all stupid issues i have
3. my cat to come back to life and be with me til i die
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#6 Posted: 01:46:08 22/08/2018
1. To be a healthier person, mentally

Aaaaand that’s it. Once I’m not a ****ing wreck, I’ll probably have no need for the other wishes.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#7 Posted: 02:58:06 22/08/2018
>Cure for my diabetes
>Endless cash supply
>Popularity with everyone
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#8 Posted: 03:19:08 22/08/2018
1.) No more acne
2.) No more weight problems
3.) The ability to time travel
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#9 Posted: 06:44:37 22/08/2018
I haven't seen Aladin in years so I'm just going to assume that this magical genie has the ability to make any wish come true, because seriously, they should be able to grant any wish ... otherwise what's the point.

1. To be stable in my life (emotionally, financially, relationships, etc.).
2. To be able to grant my own wishes and wishes of others at whim. If this breaks the "magical rules", then I guess I'll just wish for a lot of money because generally everything can be bought with money. I'll grant people's wishes that way!
3. For the genie to be free. c':
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#10 Posted: 07:31:42 22/08/2018
To weigh 140 pounds no matter what I do.

To have less anxiety.

To have financial stability. Money to survive and lead a small but nice life.
---
Hahahahaha
WAMBurt1984 Gold Sparx Gems: 2905
#11 Posted: 01:21:22 07/01/2019
Have Superpowers, more money and maybe more wishes.
---
British, Geek, Playstation player, Spyro & Sparx fan (Duo not shipping) & Rachet & Clark/Crash/Xbox hater.
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#12 Posted: 01:25:19 07/01/2019
1. anime is real
2. anime is real
3. death is real

I didn't think this one through but maybe I'll update it later.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#13 Posted: 01:28:00 07/01/2019
Get rid of disease

Replenish world resources

Release Half-Life 3
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#14 Posted: 16:37:33 08/01/2019
idk but my last wish would be for all the dragon balls so i can get another wish
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#15 Posted: 17:16:26 08/01/2019
1: A magical oven that provides as much good-quality food as I'll ever need. This way, I can live comfortably without worrying about breaking the world's economy or something.
2: The ability to summon a familiar-like creature which is intelligent, in general not an evil dude, and can shapeshift into anything within a reasonable size limit. (I'm not making a new planet out of my friend).
3: I'd probably panic and hold onto this wish until I "really need it". Which may end up with me taking it to my deathbed, at which point I'll be too incoherent to actually make a good wish.
Or if I have to make them all at once, probably the ability to go into any fictional world, in the form of any species I wish, and if I die I'll just get taken back to real life.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#16 Posted: 17:55:47 08/01/2019
This is easy.

1. Health
2. Wealth
3. Infinite amount of genies
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#17 Posted: 02:00:02 09/01/2019
1. I want me and all the people I love and care about to live a happy life. Of course, stress is a part of life, and hardship is important to one's growth, but I just want the power to tell them that things will be okay and have them believe me; that those words would actually come true.

2. I would love to gain the gift of confidence and reduced anxiety. Selfish, I know, but confidence would feed into so many good opportunites that could help me and others in the long run!

3. I'd need to think before using up the final one. Maybe something huge that makes the world a better place, like giving back society the ability to compromise and empathize with each other? Orrr maybe I'd just set the genie free. That would be the right thing to do!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#18 Posted: 05:15:50 09/01/2019
1. amazing art ability
2. wealth
3. popularity
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#19 Posted: 05:25:24 09/01/2019
1. control over my genetics, but in a simple way where i can change things without it really ****ing up my body
2. a cure for all forms of diabetes
3. a cure for all forms of MS
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#20 Posted: 05:33:21 09/01/2019
Quote: Project_Unnamed
This is easy.

1. Health
2. Wealth
3. Infinite amount of genies

pretty much exactly this
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#21 Posted: 10:07:04 09/01/2019
Every dictator and horrible leaders like He Who Must Not Be Named from heart attacks or accidents.

Entire industries that profit on pollution are all shut down.

All nuclear weapons and material go out of date and become worthless.

It won't solve everything but it would be a great start.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#22 Posted: 12:18:29 09/01/2019
Quote: StevemacQ
Every dictator and horrible leaders like He Who Must Not Be Named from heart attacks or accidents.

A great start indeed! I always enjoy speculating on how things could turn out if something like this happened, so let's do that:

1. Due to the subjective nature of the wish and the fact that neither you nor the genie (assuming there is one) knows every leader in the world, either more leaders die than expected or less. Nevertheless, this leads to numerous localized power struggles all around the world as influential people rush to fill the voids of political power.
In non-democratic countries the ruthless might come out on top, and in democratic ones the now-destabilized system would probably lead to a quick rise of populism. As often happens after calamitous events, violent crime rates drop for a short period of time as people strive to group together for safety, balancing the situation somewhat. In places where tensions between different demographic groups are high this could go either way.

2. Nearly every industry in the world is shut down as they all gain profit through the employ of logistics or the production of goods, all of which create some amount of pollution. This would leads to a massive dip in the acquisition of wealth everywhere, mostly in developed countries. The lack of consumer goods, refined materials and processed foods would result in severe shortages and starvation everywhere, though densely populated urban areas would be affected the most. This would likely result in widespread occurrences of looting.
The generation of fuels and electricity would end abruptly, causing the total cessation of all complicated and networked services like healthcare, law enforcement and transportation. This means that what little products are created simultaneously can't be moved from one place to another in large enough quantities, and quickly become exceedingly valuable, leading to the creation of local militias to protect stockpiles of food and essential goods.
Until new industries managed to arise and begin the distribution of products, urban areas would become dangerous and rural areas would grow in population. Assuming that important facilities aren't demolished because of the wish, this might take a few months at most.

3. Military superpowers and nations with nuclear weapons would lose a large portion of their military capability. In fear of potential conflict, the loss of nuclear deterrence would likely spark an arms race necessary to retain the worldwide status quo. Tensions between nations would be elevated, resulting in the reinforcement of powerful military alliances, and another cold war that would have the potential of resulting in a new world war.
All this would be preceded by a period of relative inactivity in the geopolitical scene caused by the second wish, in which nations would first scramble to control their individual situations.

This is all just speculation of course, but mostly in the case of the first and the third wish. The effects caused by the second one are pretty much clear, and I -rather confidently- consider it to be the most destructive. It would likely cause the most death and disarray at least.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#23 Posted: 13:34:56 09/01/2019
-For my mental health to be perfect (meaning I'm happy and confident like I should be)

-For every single problem in my family to go *poof*

-To have the exact amount of money I want/need at any time in my bank
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#24 Posted: 18:20:03 09/01/2019
Quote: Samius

A great start indeed! I always enjoy speculating on how things could turn out if something like this happened, so let's do that:

1. Due to the subjective nature of the wish and the fact that neither you nor the genie (assuming there is one) knows every leader in the world, either more leaders die than expected or less. Nevertheless, this leads to numerous localized power struggles all around the world as influential people rush to fill the voids of political power.
In non-democratic countries the ruthless might come out on top, and in democratic ones the now-destabilized system would probably lead to a quick rise of populism. As often happens after calamitous events, violent crime rates drop for a short period of time as people strive to group together for safety, balancing the situation somewhat. In places where tensions between different demographic groups are high this could go either way.

2. Nearly every industry in the world is shut down as they all gain profit through the employ of logistics or the production of goods, all of which create some amount of pollution. This would leads to a massive dip in the acquisition of wealth everywhere, mostly in developed countries. The lack of consumer goods, refined materials and processed foods would result in severe shortages and starvation everywhere, though densely populated urban areas would be affected the most. This would likely result in widespread occurrences of looting.
The generation of fuels and electricity would end abruptly, causing the total cessation of all complicated and networked services like healthcare, law enforcement and transportation. This means that what little products are created simultaneously can't be moved from one place to another in large enough quantities, and quickly become exceedingly valuable, leading to the creation of local militias to protect stockpiles of food and essential goods.
Until new industries managed to arise and begin the distribution of products, urban areas would become dangerous and rural areas would grow in population. Assuming that important facilities aren't demolished because of the wish, this might take a few months at most.

3. Military superpowers and nations with nuclear weapons would lose a large portion of their military capability. In fear of potential conflict, the loss of nuclear deterrence would likely spark an arms race necessary to retain the worldwide status quo. Tensions between nations would be elevated, resulting in the reinforcement of powerful military alliances, and another cold war that would have the potential of resulting in a new world war.
All this would be preceded by a period of relative inactivity in the geopolitical scene caused by the second wish, in which nations would first scramble to control their individual situations.

This is all just speculation of course, but mostly in the case of the first and the third wish. The effects caused by the second one are pretty much clear, and I -rather confidently- consider it to be the most destructive. It would likely cause the most death and disarray at least.

1. There's a necessary evil and then there's those who have genocide and destroying the environments as part of their policies. With the majority of the superpowers now borderline or outright fascist who won't stop until races they hate all killed. At the best of times, some of the more extreme figures from nations seek to manipulate neighboring countries into destabilizing themselves without the need for war like Nigel Farage and other Brexiteers trying to push for an Irexit to happen, because of the idea of our country being part of the British commonwealth again is something toffs have wet dreams about. All honesty, I said all the dictators I couldn't really wish for a list of particular fascists in one wish. One death counts as one wish.

2. It might be too late before an environmentally infinite resource would be made popular because that would require patience and restraint, especially in this era of the 'Why make money tomorrow when we can make it today.' attitude by short-sighted companies and shareholders. What I should have said was for companies that produce the most pollution should be shut down. A massive economic collapse could happen anyway when the world becomes less habitable.

3. Like I said early on, the majority of the superpowers are borderline if not flatout are based on fascist ideals with the inclusion of genocide. The nuclear weapons of today are more powerful than back 70 years. A modern atomic blast could be big enough to wipe out small countries than just cities, not to mention the risk of nuclear radiation poisoning if you're weren't caught in the blast. Right now, the likes of Trump, Putin and Kim Jong all come off as mentally unstable with their cruel policies towards their own people and their obsessions with building more nuclear weapons. As far as I know, some of the more liberal countries have nothing to use as a deterrence against the more authoritarian regimes.

I wanted my wishes to better for everyone on Earth than just selfish wishes just for me. I hate it when people say I'm no better even though I can't stand seeing innocent people suffer for no good reason. Why do I else so self-conscious when people dissect my opinions that happen to be more short and snappy. You're right to criticize but those wishes were just from the top of my head in the moment.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:25:21 09/01/2019 by StevemacQ
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#25 Posted: 19:05:56 09/01/2019
1. There's a necessary evil and then there's those who have genocide and destroying the environments as part of their policies. With the majority of the superpowers now borderline or outright fascist who won't stop until races they hate all killed. At the best of times, some of the more extreme figures from nations seek to manipulate neighboring countries into destabilizing themselves without the need for war like Nigel Farage and other Brexiteers trying to push for an Irexit to happen, because of the idea of our country being part of the British commonwealth again is something toffs have wet dreams about. All honesty, I said all the dictators I couldn't really wish for a list of particular fascists in one wish. One death counts as one wish.

2. It might be too late before an environmentally infinite resource would be made popular because that would require patience and restraint, especially in this era of the 'Why make money tomorrow when we can make it today.' attitude by short-sighted companies and shareholders. What I should have said was for companies that produce the most pollution should be shut down. A massive economic collapse could happen anyway when the world becomes less habitable.

3. Like I said early on, the majority of the superpowers are borderline if not flatout are based on fascist ideals with the inclusion of genocide. The nuclear weapons of today are more powerful than back 70 years. A modern atomic blast could be big enough to wipe out small countries than just cities, not to mention the risk of nuclear radiation poisoning if you're weren't caught in the blast. Right now, the likes of Trump, Putin and Kim Jong all come off as mentally unstable with their cruel policies towards their own people and their obsessions with building more nuclear weapons. As far as I know, some of the more liberal countries have nothing to use as a deterrence against the more authoritarian regimes.

I wanted my wishes to better for everyone on Earth than just selfish wishes just for me. I hate it when people say I'm no better even though I can't stand seeing innocent people suffer for no good reason. Why do I else so self-conscious when people dissect my opinions that happen to be more short and snappy. You're right to criticize but those wishes were just from the top of my head in the moment.

Oh, I'm not putting your intent into question. I'm sure all you want is good for people, even if your world view seems a bit too black and white. I'd simply like to see some actual introspection from you, because I just can't believe that you'd actually consider something like killing everyone you personally deem evil a good thing for humanity at large.

Maybe it's pointless to argue about it as you seem to have already made your decision. Just keep in mind that all those horrible dictators in the past most likely thought they were doing what was right as well.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#26 Posted: 19:17:10 09/01/2019
1. Infinite Genies

nah but seriously

1. To get rid of all my mental health problems

2. To not be lazy

3. The ability to control the speed of time without any drawbacks.
---
Soon.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#27 Posted: 19:29:07 09/01/2019
1. To be SUPER rich financially, buy a big house, other stuff (This alone solves most, if not all, of my current problems)
2. Have all Superman's powers, abilities, and talents
3. A Super Nintendo Switch-esqe console that can play games for all major game systems.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#28 Posted: 01:35:53 10/01/2019
1. Change the past so I was born a cis female
2. Remove the "No wishing for more wishes rule"
3. Ask for more wishes

Then use the infinite wishes to make this world better
(like open an adoption agency with magically born Neko girls)
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#29 Posted: 04:12:56 10/01/2019
Quote: KrystalLBX

calling the cops
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#30 Posted: 04:48:31 10/01/2019
1. Change the past so I was born a cis female
2. Remove the "No wishing for more wishes rule"
3. Ask for more wishes

Then use the infinite wishes to make this world better

i love how that is your initial example to make this world better
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#31 Posted: 13:50:10 10/01/2019
Quote: Big Green

calling the cops

Well they aren't technically human and orphans (no parents)

so how would such a thing be illegal?
If they were regular cats born magically then you would have zero reaction to my post
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me