Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Club Penguin Rewritten!
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#1 Posted: 17:20:30 25/07/2018 | Topic Creator
As us kids of the 2000's know, Club Penguin shut down in March 2017. But some geniuses of the internet opened it back up under the name Club Penguin Rewritten! I have an account (yes i'm 18 and have a CP account shh) so if you guys have accounts let me know! And if you don't...get one. You're automatically a member without having to pay anything!
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#2 Posted: 17:28:38 25/07/2018
Quote: Jaggedstar
As us kids of the 2000's know, Club Penguin shut down in March 2017. But some geniuses of the internet opened it back up under the name Club Penguin Rewritten! I have an account (yes i'm 18 and have a CP account shh) so if you guys have accounts let me know! And if you don't...get one. You're automatically a member without having to pay anything!

Um...might wanna change how that's worded.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#3 Posted: 17:31:16 25/07/2018
we veteran club penguin players always refer to it as CP. or at least me and my friends did lol. ive been playing hacked club penguins since i was like 10. i remember icpv3 and being so pissed off when disney shut it down. these things don't last too long because disney is always trying to shut them down. i played a bit of rewritten and its fun but honestly nothing is ever gonna feel like playing with my internet friends when i was a little kid.
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#4 Posted: 21:16:04 25/07/2018
I thought it was C&Ded?

Though yeah, it's not going to feel like childhood. Even Neopets hasn't changed a bit since, what, 2008 and it's still not the same without the friends that have long quit without saying a word.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:16:53 25/07/2018 by Bifrost
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#5 Posted: 12:50:35 30/07/2018
Are they going to add new stuff for events, like the old Club Penguin?

Nothing's going to beat fighting the Hydra for Medieval Fair. Or, anything about that fair in the first place.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me