Forum

Poll

Favourite Upgrade Path: Blaster-Tron
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Fluffy Kittens and Wolf Role play (Open)
Page 1 of 1
Fluffy Kittens and Wolf Role play (Open)
FedUpWolf Green Sparx Gems: 117
#1 Posted: 09:38:20 26/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Hey. This can be a silly, simple little role play, just to have fun. There's not much of a story to it, you just get to pretend to be a fluffy kitten or a wolf, and they interact with one another. It would be interesting to see a story develop, but I'm thinking as a basis they live in a forest together and are friends. If you have suggestions on how to make this a better role play, then I welcome them!

Rules and pointers

- All the basic you probably know guidelines in the General Role Playing Help topic apply.
- You can upload as many characters as you want, just not too many or it'll get confusing! I would like it if you uploaded both a wolf character and a fluffy kitten character. If you're going to have a few characters, it may be less confusing if you have a few ''main characters'' that are more detailed and you use more.
- You don't have to fill in everything in the character sheet, or you can add different things to it.
-You can use photos or drawings for the picture, or no picture at all. Just give credit to the artist if you are use a drawing/painting, as said in the General Role Playing Help topic.

The character sheet to copy and paste:

Name:
Wolf or fluffy kitten?:
Markings:
Picture:
Personality:
Personality flaws:

My characters
---
Name: Demon Kitten
Wolf or fluffy kitten?: Fluffy kitten
Markings: Black and white, white bib on chest.
Picture: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Mews a lot, very loudly - you see he likes to be the center of attention, but not too much and normally it's in a friendly, extroverted way rather than a destructive way. He's loud and he is persistant for such a little creature.
Personality flaws: At times his attention seeking, and his ability to annoy other with his excessive talking and meowing. Sometimes he even irritates other kittens! His hyperactivity too, but that is a trait shared by many kittens! Sometimes his curiosity gets him in trouble, but he's not as curious as some kittens. He can be easily bribed with food.
Likes: Attention , mewing, playing, sniffing new things, looking for food, discovering new things, interacting with wolves and fluffy kittens!
Dislikes: Not getting attention, being ignored, being told to be quiet.
----
Name: Wilma
Wolf or fluffy kitten?: Wolf
Markings: Typical gray wolf markings, but with a reddish marking on her nose.
Picture: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Wilma is painfully shy, and needs help coming out of her shell. She is like most teenagers - she's trying to find out who she is. She is empathic and understanding, but has some immatuarity.
Personality flaws: She has great trouble standing up for herself and expressing how she truly feels. Because she is so shy she gets lonely.
Dislikes: Sometimes talking!
gary Diamond Sparx Gems: 7947
#2 Posted: 08:04:55 28/06/2018
name:striker
species:wolf
pack:west
appearance:brown with strip on hind leg,his eye was red and his tail was white.
other:he lost his way though forest and river untill he find out.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#3 Posted: 10:25:16 29/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: gary
name:striker
species:wolf
pack:west
appearance:brown with strip on hind leg,his eye was red and his tail was white.
other:he lost his way though forest and river untill he find out.

((Character accepted. Welcome to the role play, thank-you for joining.))
#4 Posted: 03:53:11 30/06/2018
OOC: how we start?
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#5 Posted: 10:52:10 30/06/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: Let's start like this smilie

It's a nice, sunny day in the forst. Wilma is walking around in the woods, but suddenly her ears prick and she is scared. She listens again, and hears a faint ''Mew'' in the bush.

"Who is that?" She says quietly, feeling curious and scared. She approaches the bush slowly and looks in. Suddenly, a certian black and white fluffy kitten bursts out, with the loudest mew Wilma had ever heard. Wilma backs away as the kitten runs rampant in the woods.
#6 Posted: 13:07:13 30/06/2018
In Training Omega Wolf walking to forest and he heard."who goes here?"he said
---
#7 Posted: 18:30:51 30/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Demon Kitten lets out a loud mew.
"It's me, Demon Kitten!"

Wilma watches Demon Kitten from a distance.
#8 Posted: 05:15:35 01/07/2018
"oh hello"Striker said
---
#9 Posted: 11:29:44 01/07/2018 | Topic Creator
Demon Kitten comes up to Striker and rubs his scent on him. He mews again, but this time loudly.
#10 Posted: 13:18:49 01/07/2018
"what are you doing to rub on me?"he said
---
#11 Posted: 10:51:14 03/07/2018 | Topic Creator
"This is what we kittens do to say we own you. It's kind of a way of saying you're a friend," said Demon Kitten. Demon Kitten approaches Wilma, and rubs his scent on her.
#12 Posted: 03:56:47 04/07/2018
"forgot intoduction myself"he said
---
#13 Posted: 20:32:31 04/07/2018 | Topic Creator
"What is your name?" Asked Wilma, smiling.
#14 Posted: 00:41:05 05/07/2018
"name is Striker"he said.
---
#15 Posted: 09:23:14 05/07/2018 | Topic Creator
"Hello Striker, I am Demon Kitten!" Demon Kitten said loudly.
#16 Posted: 02:46:05 06/07/2018
"hi Wilma"Striker said.
---
#17 Posted: 06:50:58 15/07/2018
OOC: hello, I am waiting
---
FuryBeam136 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1895
#18 Posted: 03:32:25 28/07/2018
Eh I like fluffy kittens and I have nothing better to do (please don’t take that the wrong way I just don’t usually do roleplays like this one but I mean I love cats and wolves)

Name: Hugs
Wolf or fluffy kitten?: fluffy kitten (definitely not an old lady cat, definitely not my cat, pshhhhh)
Markings: Calico
Picture: I’ll get one soon-ish
Personality: Likes to sleep and drink water and rub her face on everything
Personality flaws: Lazy, kinda cranky, can be difficult to get along with
Dislikes: the bois (ok oof that’s more me being silly I’ll do real dislikes now) being woken up, sudden movements that affect where she sit
---
A thousand shades of gray arcing in a colourless rainbow
#19 Posted: 05:06:04 15/08/2018
OOC: wait for Fedupwolf online
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me