darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Reignited Trilogy > Do you think inhabitants will each have their own design?
Page 1 of 1
Do you think inhabitants will each have their own design?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1 Posted: 15:10:02 27/05/2018 | Topic Creator
In the OG Classic games, the nearly all of the inhabitants of each level used the same model design and this was likely due to hardware limitations. Now that Spyro is being remade with modern hardware, systems can handle so much more and it got me thinking, will we unique designs for each world's residents? What about each Dragon in Spyro 1 and each baby dragon in YTD?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2 Posted: 19:02:53 27/05/2018
Regarding the residents, I'm thinking they might just have different clothing designs. Like, the base models have stayed the same, but they'll be wearing different clothes. Or if they aren't clothed they might change each individual's fur or scales.

And with the dragons, I think it'll be relatively the same? A few different base models for each species but just change the colour palette for each individual dragon.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3 Posted: 20:22:42 27/05/2018
Agree, I think the various residents will have the same basic design (with some occasional differences between females, which sometimes change color and have distinct features) except for some notable NPCs, like Juliet the Breeze Builder.
Other than that I think the will mostly differ in terms of attire and accesories.

As for Elders and newborn dragons I do think we’ll see more variety compared to the original games, but I’m not sure in which form it will come.

We’ve only seen Nestor and another unnamed dragon so far, and while they look pretty similar to each other aside from the clothings they could simply be both artisans.
I would at least like some body shape changes according to the tribe (Peace Keepers being bulky, Dream Weavers looking tall and slender), but I’d if TfB could stay pretty close to the designs from the original game and have more varied shapes even within the same tribe.
Not sure if they are going to deliver this, at least from what we could see up to now.

Baby dragons offer waaaaaay more freedom, as their main differences came from personality and colors.
They can get very creative with body shapes and accessories (both “organic”, like horns and crests, and objects); the only thing I hope they’ll keep are their transparent wings.
They really help making them feel like newborns.

Also PLEASE, give us an option to view all the babies at any time.
At least you could re-watch all the Elders’ dialogues by visiting their platforms; it wasn’t very practical, but you could.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:23:48 27/05/2018 by Drek95
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me