Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Strange Occurences [PRIVATE]
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#1 Posted: 19:32:22 22/04/2018 | Topic Creator
PRIVATE ROLEPLAY PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO JOIN UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED THROUGH DM/IN PERSON CONVERSATION THANK YOU

Hello, chosen one. If you are receiving this letter, it is because you are chosen to be brought to our facility, where we will teach you to harness the power you have within you. This will be a long and difficult process during which you will be subjected to tests of many kinds. Once your time here has begun, there will be no going back to life as you know it. Fill out the attached form if you are absolutely certain you are strong enough to push through our tests and unlock the power sleeping within you. We will know if you choose to deny our offer. We will know if you accept it. And we will be there to bring you home.
Good luck.

A knock at your door alerts you to the presence of the letter, folded up and tied to a package on your doorstep. The package contains a uniform of some kind and the forms the letter mentioned. Against your better judgment, you let your curiosity get the better of you and fill out the forms. A few moments later, another knock at your door, and a chauffeur is here to get you. "Pack your bags," he says. "It's time to go home."
When you arrive in the facility, you are brought to a room and injected with... something. Your guide smiles. "Thank you for your cooperation. Your first test will begin shortly." You notice very quickly that something's off...
And it begins with the letter on your desk:
You will become someone new.

RULES:
-PRIVATE ROLEPLAY (yes i'm saying this again)
-I don't care if you just use one character or two or ten just don't overestimate your capabilities
-In case the plot was unclear (because it totally was) you are turning into a different person, be it an oc or an existing character.
-If it is an oc please provide a brief description
-If it is an existing character please tell me what they're from
-That is all thank you for reading the rules please let me know you read the rules by putting the phrase "Why is Fury an absolute idiot" in other

Name:
Character you will become:
Other:

My characters

Name: Luna
Appearance: Black haired, pale thin and short with silvery blue eyes
Character you will become: Marina (Splatoon 2)
Other:

Name: Lotus
Appearance: Purple dyed hair, green eyes. Tall and frail. Very pale.
Character you will become: Tiki (Fire Emblem)
Other:
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
WolvenAnakha Blue Sparx Gems: 578
#2 Posted: 19:44:02 22/04/2018
Name: Xalana
Appearance: Black hair with red tips, grey eyes. Coffee coloured skin and is short and somewhat muscular.
Character you will become: Isabelle Lightwood (Shadowhunters)
Other: Why is Fury and absolute idiot? (I'm kidding I love you I swear)

Name: Falcon
Appearance: Bald with somewhat pale skin and blue eyes. Average height with little muscle and is always wearing a leather jacket.
Character you will become: Legolas (LOTR)
Other:
---
I'll go home now.
#3 Posted: 20:03:50 22/04/2018 | Topic Creator
(Alright lets gooooooo)

An announcement can be heard over a PA system no one noticed before, asking everyone to attend the first test. Each "chosen individual" makes their way to the room indicated, gathering in a group and waiting for further instructions.

Luna glanced around the small group of people, curious but cautious. A few men in black coats stood to the side, watching the group without much interest. She took a look at the other people in the group, seemingly all very different.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#4 Posted: 20:09:35 22/04/2018
Xalana took a breath as her eyes scanned the room. "Does anyone know what we actually signed up for?" She questioned, twirling a piece of hair in her fingers. She seemed to be shifting uncomfortably.

Falcon shrugged, seeming indifferent to what was happening.
---
I'll go home now.
#5 Posted: 20:17:59 22/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Lotus looked to the girl who had spoken, shrugging."We probably aren't supposed to know."

Luna watched the girl twirl her hair, giving a small, sympathetic smile. She was as nervous as the other, though she'd grown used to hiding nervousness a while back.

A man in a white lab coat walked into the room, clapping his hands to draw attention to himself. "Welcome home, chosen ones," he said with a smile which appeared all too fake. "Your first test is rather simple. I'm going to ask you all to follow me." He led the group to a large room filled with seemingly random items, gesturing to them. "take your pick," he said. "Only one item per person."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#6 Posted: 20:33:12 22/04/2018
Falcon was the first to step forward, not hesitating before he lifted a set of earbuds and then stepping back, an intrigued expression covering his features.

Xalana watched as the man did this and glanced to the two girls standing next to her, wondering what she should do.
---
I'll go home now.
#7 Posted: 20:36:54 22/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Lotus selected a pendant made of a small, shiny rock. The rock was nothing more than a smooth, polished pebble.

Luna picked up a plush kitten on a table near the door, holding it to her chest and burying her face in the soft fabric.

The scientist watched curiously, clearly interested in the subjects' selections.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#8 Posted: 20:41:58 22/04/2018
Xalana cautiously approached the table Luna had gone to, picking up a small dagger and twisting it around. Her muscles untensed as she held the weapon.
---
I'll go home now.
#9 Posted: 20:53:34 22/04/2018 | Topic Creator
The scientist nodded, a curious look on his face. He eventually spoke to one of his assistants, who handed a letter to each subject. "These letters will inform you of your unique situation. Each one will tell you a brief description of some of the... changes on your body." The scientist jotted a few notes on his clipboards, likely on the items selected. "Each of you will also receive a schedule detailing mealtimes and when to be here for testing. You'll all be sharing a room. I don't want any misconduct between you, is that understood? Oh, and you can keep the items. My assistant will take you to your room." The man waved another man forward. "If you have any questions he will answer them, as long as he has authorization to do so." The man in the white coat walked away.

Luna glanced at the note in her hand, frowning. Some of the symptoms listed were... peculiar, to say the least. She dismissed it momentarily, following the assistant. She wondered if the others had similar symptoms to hers listed.

Lotus put the pendant on, following the assistant in silence. She had several questions, but she refrained from asking them, as she doubted the man had the authority to answer them.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#10 Posted: 20:59:18 22/04/2018
Falcon remained silent as he followed the assistant, slipping the item into his jean pocket.

Xalana's dagger seemed to disappear along with the letter that she hadn't opened yet. She didn't seem to be a fan of any of the people around her, but she kept her comments to herself as she followed behind, leaving a small gap between her and the other three.
---
I'll go home now.
#11 Posted: 21:06:04 22/04/2018 | Topic Creator
The man opened the door to a simple dorm room, containing four beds and four dressers, a bathroom, and a table with four chairs beside a small kitchen area. Luna sat on one of the beds, reading over the note again. No, she hadn't imagined the symptoms listed.

Lotus sat in one of the chairs, listening boredly as the man told them he would bring whatever personal belongings the group had packed up to the room momentarily alongside the schedules.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#12 Posted: 21:13:58 22/04/2018
Falcon sat at the table in one of the seats, looking like he was concentrated on something.

Xalana sat on one of the beds, pulling out and ripping open the letter and reading the contents. She frowned as she saw the symptoms list and held up the paper. "Does anyone else have a list of symptoms like this?" She questioned.
---
I'll go home now.
#13 Posted: 21:18:15 22/04/2018 | Topic Creator
"Yep," Lotus held up her paper. "Mine are pretty straightforward. Drowsiness mostly."

"So no one else has..." Luna's face reddened as she read the words on the page again, switching to a different symptom. "No one else's list says that water will be fatal to them?" Water being fatal was a worrying thought. There was a lot of water in the world.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#14 Posted: 21:21:21 22/04/2018
Xalana shook her head, her eyes widening as she reread her list. "Mine says I'm going to become extremely sexy? And somewhat addicted to weapons of all kinds?"
---
I'll go home now.
#15 Posted: 21:27:17 22/04/2018 | Topic Creator
"I mean lethal water is scary and all but remind me to stay away from you as well..." Luna mumbled, hugging the plushie closer to her chest.

"I don't really care how extra your symptoms are," Lotus mumbled, yawning. "I'm going to sleep."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#16 Posted: 21:34:48 22/04/2018
Falcon nodded, moving to one of the empty beds and slipping under the sheets.

Xalana glared at her sheet as the others began to tire, fiddling with the edge of the sheet.
---
I'll go home now.
#17 Posted: 21:55:22 22/04/2018 | Topic Creator
(Morning = begin the PLOT aka they start to change)

Lotus blinked awake gradually, brushing pale green hair out of her eyes. Wait. She sat bolt upright, and a curtain of green hair that was MUCH longer than her hair had been fell around her. She gave a cry of surprise and confusion.

Luna blearily sat up at the other girl's panicked scream, rubbing her eyes sleepily. "What's going on?" she mumbled, picking up her plush cat and seeing the fact that her fingertips- not even her nails, her FINGERS- were teal. "Oh. Oh god."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#18 Posted: 22:08:08 22/04/2018
Xalana's eyes fluttered open as she felt something tickling her nose. With a sudden jolt, she realised her hair and eyelashes had both grown much longer, and her hair was now curly.

Falcon had been awake for a little while now, and he was sitting up looking down at his paper. His hair seemed much lighter and longer than yesterday.
---
I'll go home now.
#19 Posted: 00:57:51 23/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Lotus had no idea what to do with long hair. She stared at her reflection in a mirror she'd brought with her, confused and overwhelmed. Green hair. Green. She liked brightly coloured hair, but green was something else entirely.

Luna clutched her plush cat close, noticing that alongside her fingers, the ends of her hair had turned teal as well, and her hair was clumping stiffly together. Why was her hair being so difficult? No matter how hard she tried to brush it out, it still seemed to tangle back into pieces of hair that fell around her in an unfamiliar way.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#20 Posted: 11:41:39 27/07/2018
Xalana notice that the red tips in her hair had fallen out at some point, though as she looked around they didn't seem to be around her. "This isn't just my imagination, right?" She said, carefully pushing herself out of bed.

Falcon didn't answer, as he wasn't sure himself. He made his way to a mirror and frowned. His features seemed to be... pointier, as if someone had shaved off pieces of his bone. "What is this?"
---
I'll go home now.
#21 Posted: 03:09:29 28/07/2018 | Topic Creator
“Well unless your imagination can turn my hair green and make it grow overnight, no, this is real!” Lotus snapped. “What do you even do with hair this long?” She glared at the pale green mess atop her head- though it wasn’t really a mess, it was smooth and soft and barely tangled- that reached her waist.

Luna managed to tame her hair somewhat, though it still insisted on sticking in strange patterns. She remained quiet, afraid that speaking up would cause arguing that would do nothing for the situation. Instead, she dressed herself and checked the schedule that had been dropped off in the room during the night. Nothing yet, but soon they would be served breakfast and taken to a test. Of course. The tests litter the day, interrupted by seemingly random “classes” about everything from everyday needs to an entire group of classes on the anatomy and behaviour of mythical creatures. Peculiar, but not as unusual as some things happening here, she decided.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me