darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: A Hero's Tail > I photoshopped Flame to look like Spyro
Page 1 of 1
I photoshopped Flame to look like Spyro
HeyitsHotDog Emerald Sparx Gems: 4170
#1 Posted: 16:13:07 22/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Here it is

[User Posted Image]
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 4830
#2 Posted: 16:27:31 22/04/2018
TBH you could tell that Flame and Ember were recolors of Spyro (with some alterations for Ember) in A Hero's Tail.
---
"Well well... someone forgot to invite me to the party!" Ripto, from Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! (1999).
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2237
#3 Posted: 18:24:27 22/04/2018
Haha, this reminds me that when I was younger I used to stand Spyro next to Flame in Gnasty's Cave and compare them! smilie

Oh, and even when you played as Ember/Flame the game still used Spyro's sound effects. That always bothered me, but I still appreciated the characters.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:26:15 22/04/2018 by yelvy
HeyitsHotDog Emerald Sparx Gems: 4170
#4 Posted: 18:26:53 22/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: yelvy
Haha, this reminds me that when I was younger I used to stand Spyro next to Flame in Gnasty's Cave and compare them! smilie

Oh, and even when you played as Ember/Flame the game still used Spyro's sound effects. That always bothered me, but I still appreciated the characters.

Once I got all of Flame's eggs, I exclusively played as him, tbh. I sorta prefer his design to Spyro's.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2237
#5 Posted: 19:04:45 22/04/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: yelvy

Once I got all of Flame's eggs, I exclusively played as him, tbh. I sorta prefer his design to Spyro's.

I think I prefer Flame's design too, but only because I can't help but compare Spyro's to his other/better models. I don't have anything to compare Flame to, so he's just cool to me anyway.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:04:58 22/04/2018 by yelvy
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me