Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Surrounded by the S.W.A.T team
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12070
#1 Posted: 08:53:40 20/04/2018 | Topic Creator
So, I was just at my friend's, who lives in a housing complex and I stopped by with McDonald's. We were sitting in front of her place, in my car eating, when out of nowhere 5 vans pulled up in front of the building next to us, followed by police cruisers. At first we had no idea what was going on, then at least 20 guys with assault rifles and bullet proof vests get out and surround the building, while a few went charging in and kicked down a door. Over a period of 20 minutes or so, they hauled four people, three guys and one woman out in handcuffs. After they were taken away, this other team brought all of bins of stuff in, I'm assuming they were something like the CSI or whatever, but I assume it was a drug bust or something, and a big one at that. We we're told not to move or anything, and got questioned as to who we were and everything, while they were still arresting the people. It was pretty awesome to see and hopefully it's in the news because I'm curious as to what went down.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#2 Posted: 10:46:06 20/04/2018
Something very similar happened to me a few years ago. I later found out it was a drug bust.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#3 Posted: 11:42:46 20/04/2018
Sounds like a neat story

I mean, being surrounded by a S.W.A.T team isn't exactly a privledge, but still
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#4 Posted: 19:19:33 20/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Yeah, it was a drug bust, apparently the people living there have been running a crack house. It was pretty cool to watch it all go down.
---
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#5 Posted: 04:53:33 21/04/2018
One time when I was 14 my friends and I were hanging out at this like 30 year old dude's apartment because he would give us alcohol. One time, after leaving, we saw him jump out of the window and then 2 cops came running from around the front of the building and arrested him.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#6 Posted: 17:14:01 21/04/2018
I bet you could witness that again if you started your own crack house
#7 Posted: 19:55:49 21/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Big Green
I bet you could witness that again if you started your own crack house

Nah, if I was ever to get into the drug business, I'd cook meth in a mobile home with my high school chemistry teacher.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me