Page 1 of 1
Spyro 2 & 3 screenshots/trailer?
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3156
#1 Posted: 20:48:07 05/04/2018 | Topic Creator
I'm a little nervous that there weren't any screenshots or anything in the trailer for the other two games. I'm really hoping they don't rush these because of how much time they have left until the release date. I'm hoping it doesn't turn into another Enter the Dragonfly.

I would love to see gameplay of the other two games, especially considering Year of the Dragon is my favorite.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#2 Posted: 20:50:46 05/04/2018
Didn't they do the same when the Crash remakes were announced? We only saw stuff for 1 first but eventually we saw things for 2 and 3?

I highly doubt we'll get another Enter the Dragonfly, we know they've been working on this for a few years already. We'll probably see stuff for 2 and 3 at a later date.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3 Posted: 21:04:09 05/04/2018
Yeah, might be better to just leave it at the first game for now, so as not to overwhelm everyone.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3156
#4 Posted: 21:08:38 05/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bolt
Yeah, might be better to just leave it at the first game for now, so as not to overwhelm everyone.

Oh hey Bolt! Long time no see!! smilie
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#5 Posted: 21:18:43 05/04/2018
This was the same case with Crash. As an initial reveal I expected no more, and knowing Activision we'll get frustratingly little useful until right up to launch.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#6 Posted: 21:37:45 05/04/2018
we'll probably get them as it gets closer to release. spyro 3 is my favorite game of all time, so honestly id rather wait smilie
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#7 Posted: 22:04:44 05/04/2018
Honestly, I'd rather not look deep into what Spyro 2 and 3 look like. The only information I wanna know is the entire voice cast, old and new.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#8 Posted: 22:08:07 05/04/2018
Quote: parisruelz12
we'll probably get them as it gets closer to release. spyro 3 is my favorite game of all time, so honestly id rather wait :P

oh, shoot! you're favorite is spyro 3? gosh, I can't wait to start seeing stuff from that one, and all of the characters..>!
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#9 Posted: 22:10:18 05/04/2018
Yeah, Spyro 3 is my favourite too. That's the one I grew up on. X'D
I really can't wait to see it!

Quote: Fireball

Oh hey Bolt! Long time no see!! :D

Hey man!! Go on your Guestbook lol.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
ECDT1089 Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#10 Posted: 22:25:09 05/04/2018
Personally I’m okay with this. There’s so much I want to see from this game, but not until I have it. Just like I did with the N Sane Trilogy, I’ll go on a media blackout eventually.
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#11 Posted: 22:33:11 05/04/2018
Yeah, Spyro 3 is my favourite too. That's the one I grew up on. X'D
I really can't wait to see it!

Quote: Fireball

Oh hey Bolt! Long time no see!! :D

Hey man!! Go on your Guestbook lol.

oh, nice! I want to see how they decide to handle all of the characters in that one. they're pretty creative with the first one so far, but the tone to each game is just slightly different, so I can't wait! ^_^
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#12 Posted: 23:59:12 05/04/2018
Maybe the reason we haven't seen any of Spyro 2 is because they're having.......... trouble with the trolley...........

jk I'm sorry, but really I am curious to see what some of the non dragon npcs look like, like hunter and elora and all of them.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me