Forum

Poll

Favourite icy themed level in Spyro 1-3?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Super Smash Bros. Ultimate All Purpose- Am I A Joke(r) To You?
First | Previous | Page 6 of 18 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate All Purpose- Am I A Joke(r) To You?
emeraldzoroark Gold Sparx Gems: 2735
#251 Posted: 19:04:53 10/08/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: ShadowMewX
Shadow as Sonic Echo?
Magnus as Ike Echo?
...Viridi as Palutena Echo?

The last two are definitely the wistful thoughts of a Kid Icarus fan, but hey, I can dream. smilie



**** NO


MAGNUS DESERVES HIS OWN MOVESET!!!!



YES

Ike is cool and all, but Magnus’ sword is way too big for him to be an echo of Ike.
Don’t take that out of context
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
Even if I can’t bring it to Gen 8.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#252 Posted: 01:44:14 11/08/2018
May as well do a new want list <3

New wants list:
Decidueye
Geno
Isabelle
Professor Layton
Banana Dee
Porky
Claus echo for Lucas
Sora
Protoman for echo of Megaman
Banjo Kazooie


Do not want:
Sans. But if Shovel Knight only made it as an assist trophy I don't think it's happening, but he did score very high in a poll. :
Shadow for echo Sonic, Tails deserves a place more but I know it's happening since Shadow is the perfect echo. :')
Goku. I know its a meme at this point but I know that a lot of people actually do want him in.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 01:59:39 11/08/2018 by DarkCynder_543
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2904
#253 Posted: 01:55:34 11/08/2018
New Wants List:
Bandana Dee
Crash Bandicoot
Porky
Shadow and/or Tails

And, it is a pipe dream, but the Doom Slayer would actually be amazing. I highly doubt it, though.
---
sometimes that japanese future funk be hittin tho...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:56:33 11/08/2018 by Chompy-King257
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5185
#254 Posted: 02:08:13 11/08/2018
Likely Wants:

Skull Kid

Incineroar

Bandanna Dee

Tails

Magnus

Unlikely Wants:

Crash

Spyro

Dusk Lycanroc
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
emeraldzoroark Gold Sparx Gems: 2735
#255 Posted: 10:26:58 11/08/2018
Likely wants:
Decidueye/Incineroar: Both have potential. Decidueye has appeared in Pokken and Incineroar is gonna be Ash’s ace in the Sun and Moon anime
Geno: We need another mage. We have Zelda and Robin, maybe Palutena.
Skull Kid: PLEASE SAKURAI I CAN’T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO PUT HIM ON MY WANT LIST A WHILE AGO MAJORA’S MASK IS MY FAVOURITE ZELDA GAME also I love the moon assist trophy.

Unlikely wants:
Sans: I want to see the world burn
Spring Man (or some other Arms rep): He has a good chance at being DLC
Zoroark: I want this to happen but it won’t
Plague Knight: I want this to happen but it definitely won’t
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
Even if I can’t bring it to Gen 8.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#256 Posted: 13:46:47 11/08/2018 | Topic Creator
likely wants:
Decidueye/Incineroar
Geno
Shadow

unlikely wants:
Spring Man
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10185
#257 Posted: 15:31:46 11/08/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
MAGNUS DESERVES HIS OWN MOVESET!!!!

This. Plus, why would he be an echo for a character from a completely different franchise?
---
#SobbleSquad
JohnnySmasher42 Gold Sparx Gems: 2356
#258 Posted: 18:02:07 11/08/2018
Quote: alicecarp
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
MAGNUS DESERVES HIS OWN MOVESET!!!!

This. Plus, why would he be an echo for a character from a completely different franchise?

Ganondorf would like to have a word with you
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
Iblistech Emerald Sparx Gems: 4631
#259 Posted: 20:31:39 11/08/2018
I see Shadow and Decidueye/Incineroar getting in next.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#260 Posted: 07:13:36 12/08/2018 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

i'm also ok with shadow getting in
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1588
#261 Posted: 15:31:48 12/08/2018
I want
Sans
Rico Jr.
Undyne
Gen 7 starter(s)
More Fire Emblem
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#262 Posted: 18:28:35 12/08/2018
I want;

Decidueye/Incineroar (Most Likely Decidueye especially with the Archer leaks)
Daruk from botw (Would fit the game)
Sans (Don’t bully me but more third parties would be cool)
An arms character (the mech leaks may be reffering to Mechanica)
K.K. Slider (would be cool maybe as a villager echo)
Shadow (a cool sonic echo)
Someone like crash bandicoot would be a cool third party
and obvs waluigi
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:29:10 12/08/2018 by LittleWizard
Carmelita Fox Diamond Sparx Gems: 9803
#263 Posted: 18:39:13 12/08/2018
doomguy
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#264 Posted: 19:19:41 12/08/2018 | Topic Creator
mechanica would be nice considering she is the best girl


also anybody who wants sans unironically is getting blocked. none of you are free of sin
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2904
#265 Posted: 23:35:13 12/08/2018
Quote: Carmelita Fox
doomguy


doomguy in smash would be spectacular
---
sometimes that japanese future funk be hittin tho...
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#266 Posted: 00:19:13 13/08/2018 | Topic Creator
as for echoes, the idea of a Shadow echo is actually growing on me. an Octoling/Agent 8 echo for Inkling would be great too

and if spring man gets in, ribbon girl or spring tron as an echo
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1588
#267 Posted: 00:39:40 13/08/2018
Ooh I got an Idea
Celica and Alms
and make them both echoes of another warrior (Warrior/mage in Celica's case)


get it? ECHOES?

sorry
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#268 Posted: 22:38:58 13/08/2018
Has Snorlax been revealed as a pokemon yet

(Not a playable character, just a pokemon)
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#269 Posted: 00:44:35 14/08/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Has Snorlax been revealed as a pokemon yet

(Not a playable character, just a pokemon)



he's been a pokeball mon for ages
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#270 Posted: 00:46:31 14/08/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Has Snorlax been revealed as a pokemon yet

(Not a playable character, just a pokemon)



he's been a pokeball mon for ages



K, I didn't know
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#271 Posted: 00:50:27 14/08/2018 | Topic Creator
apparently there were a good amount of people who wanted Mimikyu as a fully playable character

as much as i would have loved this, he's not really.. popular enough? stuff like greninja was understandable because the anime and lucario because.. furries

but anywho i kinda hope we get a gen 7 stage, based on the tapu shrines. it could work like midgar, where one of the four tapus' terrain changes would affect the stage
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#272 Posted: 00:51:56 14/08/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
apparently there were a good amount of people who wanted Mimikyu as a fully playable character

as much as i would have loved this, he's not really.. popular enough? stuff like greninja was understandable because the anime and lucario because.. furries

but anywho i kinda hope we get a gen 7 stage, based on the tapu shrines. it could work like midgar, where one of the four tapus' terrain changes would affect the stage



Dhelmise for Smash/s
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#273 Posted: 00:54:45 14/08/2018 | Topic Creator
at the very best dhelmise would show up in the background of a stage
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#274 Posted: 00:56:08 14/08/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
at the very best dhelmise would show up in the background of a stage



Listen, Ridley and K. Rool got into smash

ANYTHING is possible

(I'm not serious about Dhelmise btw)
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5185
#275 Posted: 00:57:23 14/08/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
apparently there were a good amount of people who wanted Mimikyu as a fully playable character

as much as i would have loved this, he's not really.. popular enough? stuff like greninja was understandable because the anime and lucario because.. furries

but anywho i kinda hope we get a gen 7 stage, based on the tapu shrines. it could work like midgar, where one of the four tapus' terrain changes would affect the stage



Mimikyu, like Lucario and Greninja, is wickedly popular, but unlikey the other two, who were specifically designed to be so, Mimikyu's popularity seems to be a pleasant surprise. By the time Mimikyu got big, Smash Ultimate was likely already in development, and the Pokefighter (Likely Incineraor, going by trusted eakers) was already chosen.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#276 Posted: 01:03:50 14/08/2018 | Topic Creator
true true

hey, at least i'm not an ashley fan
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#277 Posted: 01:07:14 14/08/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: ZapNorris
apparently there were a good amount of people who wanted Mimikyu as a fully playable character

as much as i would have loved this, he's not really.. popular enough? stuff like greninja was understandable because the anime and lucario because.. furries

but anywho i kinda hope we get a gen 7 stage, based on the tapu shrines. it could work like midgar, where one of the four tapus' terrain changes would affect the stage



Mimikyu, like Lucario and Greninja, is wickedly popular, but unlikey the other two, who were specifically designed to be so, Mimikyu's popularity seems to be a pleasant surprise. By the time Mimikyu got big, Smash Ultimate was likely already in development, and the Pokefighter (Likely Incineraor, going by trusted eakers) was already chosen.



Decidueye would make more sense, since we haven't had a grass type starter pokemon as a fighter yet
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5185
#278 Posted: 01:10:30 14/08/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: ZapNorris
apparently there were a good amount of people who wanted Mimikyu as a fully playable character

as much as i would have loved this, he's not really.. popular enough? stuff like greninja was understandable because the anime and lucario because.. furries

but anywho i kinda hope we get a gen 7 stage, based on the tapu shrines. it could work like midgar, where one of the four tapus' terrain changes would affect the stage



Mimikyu, like Lucario and Greninja, is wickedly popular, but unlikey the other two, who were specifically designed to be so, Mimikyu's popularity seems to be a pleasant surprise. By the time Mimikyu got big, Smash Ultimate was likely already in development, and the Pokefighter (Likely Incineraor, going by trusted eakers) was already chosen.



Decidueye would make more sense, since we haven't had a grass type starter pokemon as a fighter yet



Yes, but going by the current trusted, realiable leaker, it's not Decidueye, Mimikyu or Lycanroc, and one of his sources says it's Incineroar.

Frankly, Incineroar is a better choice than Decidueye, since he's a wrestler.


Also, yes we do have a grass type starter Pokemon, Ivysaur.


Also, it's unlikely, but I do think Sceptile is possible.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#279 Posted: 01:11:10 14/08/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Quote: HeyitsHotDog



Mimikyu, like Lucario and Greninja, is wickedly popular, but unlikey the other two, who were specifically designed to be so, Mimikyu's popularity seems to be a pleasant surprise. By the time Mimikyu got big, Smash Ultimate was likely already in development, and the Pokefighter (Likely Incineraor, going by trusted eakers) was already chosen.



Decidueye would make more sense, since we haven't had a grass type starter pokemon as a fighter yet



Yes, but going by the current trusted, realiable leaker, it's not Decidueye, Mimikyu or Lycanroc, and one of his sources says it's Incineroar.

Frankly, Incineroar is a better choice than Decidueye, since he's a wrestler.


Also, yes we do have a grass type starter Pokemon, Ivysaur.


Also, it's unlikely, but I do think Sceptile is possible.



Oh yeah forgot about that
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
pankakesparx456 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7076
#280 Posted: 01:14:27 14/08/2018
I don't like posting "leaks" unless there's some merit to them, but I'd thought I'd share this leak that came out just over a month ago:

[User Posted Image]
if you can't read it:
-This guy apparently got a demo build at CEO
-This leak got K.Rool, Dark Samus, and most importantly, Richter, correct before the August Direct
-He claims Gardevoir has a character slot in the code, and Gothitelle is coded as an echo fighter
-He also says there's a Mario2 character, which he speculates is either Mario 64 Mario or Paper Mario (my money's on Paper Mario if it's either)


Like always, take any leaks with a grain of salt, but if you ask me, to my knowledge no other leak was able to leak Richter before the August direct, just like how Vergeben was the only one that leaked Simon and Ridley, so this could be legit. At this point I think anything is possible with this game since we got Ridley, K. Rool, AND 2 Castlevania reps so far.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:18:33 14/08/2018 by pankakesparx456
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5185
#281 Posted: 01:20:46 14/08/2018
Quote: pankakesparx456
I don't like posting "leaks" unless there's some merit to them, but I'd thought I'd share this leak that came out just over a month ago:

[User Posted Image]
if you can't read it:
-This guy apparently got a demo build at CEO
-This leak got K.Rool, Dark Samus, and most importantly, Richter, correct before the August Direct
-Gardevoir has a character slot in the code, and Gothitelle is coded as an echo fighter
-There's a Mario2 character, which he speculates is either Mario 64 Mario or Paper Mario (my money's on Paper Mario if it's either)


Like always, take any leaks I find with a grain of salt, but to my knowledge no other leak was able to leak Richter before the August direct, just like how Vergeben was the only one that leaked Simon and Ridley.



This leak is interesting, but something comes off as odd.


The characters name codes are written with accents, which wouldn't be the case. Looking in files of previous games, and just at the games themselves, Characters names are not spelled with accents in mind. K Rool in Japanese is pronounced Kruru, but is still spelled K Rool. Sirknight makes sense, as does Gothitelle, but Rihta is still Ritcher and Daku is still Dark.



5char
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:21:19 14/08/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
Muffin Man Emerald Sparx Gems: 3257
#282 Posted: 12:35:18 14/08/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Quote: HeyitsHotDog



Mimikyu, like Lucario and Greninja, is wickedly popular, but unlikey the other two, who were specifically designed to be so, Mimikyu's popularity seems to be a pleasant surprise. By the time Mimikyu got big, Smash Ultimate was likely already in development, and the Pokefighter (Likely Incineraor, going by trusted eakers) was already chosen.



Decidueye would make more sense, since we haven't had a grass type starter pokemon as a fighter yet



Yes, but going by the current trusted, realiable leaker, it's not Decidueye, Mimikyu or Lycanroc, and one of his sources says it's Incineroar.

Frankly, Incineroar is a better choice than Decidueye, since he's a wrestler.


Also, yes we do have a grass type starter Pokemon, Ivysaur.


Also, it's unlikely, but I do think Sceptile is possible.



We haven't have a final stage grass starter, though. But personally I would prefer it if they didn't go with a starter at all, since we already have four (five if you count Pikachu being the starter of Yellow and LGP).
---
whoever reads this shall succumb to the ways of the Muffin
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1588
#283 Posted: 04:55:42 16/08/2018
I hope they announce Sans for Smash soon
Carmelita Fox Diamond Sparx Gems: 9803
#284 Posted: 16:48:36 16/08/2018
Sans for Smash is the only correct choice
emeraldzoroark Gold Sparx Gems: 2735
#285 Posted: 16:52:42 16/08/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: KrystalLBX
I hope they announce Sans for Smash soon



go commit die



but sans udnertel is a fun and deep caracter
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
Even if I can’t bring it to Gen 8.
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5995
#286 Posted: 18:55:17 16/08/2018
but we already have sans in smash...

[User Posted Image]

see?
---
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe ~ You can count on me to misbehave

#YangGang
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:56:20 16/08/2018 by Sesshomaru75
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#287 Posted: 18:59:50 16/08/2018
Quote: Sesshomaru75
but we already have sans in smash...

[User Posted Image]

see?



Hahahaha Funny joke
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
pankakesparx456 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7076
#288 Posted: 19:06:26 16/08/2018
To be unironic, I could see Sans being an assist trophy at best. And that's if he's even in the game at all.

Shovel Knight has an assist trophy and he was without a doubt the most requested indie character. No other indie character is gonna realistically get a character slot if Shovel Knight didn't get one.

Plus Undertale isn't even on Switch yet. Shovel Knight was at least heavily promoted on Nintendo systems. It's why Shantae was another heavily requested indie(that, to be honest, I think could possibly get an assist trophy as well).
---
Cool cool.
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5995
#289 Posted: 19:12:14 16/08/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Hahahaha Funny joke


i know right? i'm such an epic prankster

Quote: pankakesparx456
To be unironic, I could see Sans being an assist trophy at best. And that's if he's even in the game at all.

Shovel Knight has an assist trophy and he was without a doubt the most requested indie character. No other indie character is gonna realistically get a character slot if Shovel Knight didn't get one.

Plus Undertale isn't even on Switch yet. Shovel Knight was at least heavily promoted on Nintendo systems. It's why Shantae was another heavily requested indie(that, to be honest, I think could possibly get an assist trophy as well).


This is pretty much how I feel about the whole thing.
---
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe ~ You can count on me to misbehave

#YangGang
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1588
#290 Posted: 21:33:47 16/08/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: KrystalLBX
I hope they announce Sans for Smash soon



go commit die



Sans Dunks the COMPETITION!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#291 Posted: 21:53:00 16/08/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: KrystalLBX
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: KrystalLBX
I hope they announce Sans for Smash soon



go commit die



Sans Dunks the COMPETITION!



[User Posted Image]

please for the love of god i am *this* close to going full twitch chat mode you gotta stop now
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6742
#292 Posted: 22:03:25 16/08/2018
It's your own fall if you get angry at a pun, dude.

That said, no matter how popular Undertale got, SK is still the king of indies. UT might get a trophy or another assist spot, but it's gotta be ground breaking popularity in japan for it to get in with a fighter.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:05:10 16/08/2018 by Bifrost
pankakesparx456 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7076
#293 Posted: 22:08:51 16/08/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: KrystalLBX
Quote: ZapNorris



go commit die



Sans Dunks the COMPETITION!



[User Posted Image]

please for the love of god i am *this* close to going full twitch chat mode you gotta stop now


[User Posted Image]

hey look guys its zaps favorite character!!!11!!1!!
---
Cool cool.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#294 Posted: 22:10:32 16/08/2018
I like Undertale, but it shouldn't be in smash
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Carmelita Fox Diamond Sparx Gems: 9803
#295 Posted: 00:08:33 17/08/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: KrystalLBX
Quote: ZapNorris



go commit die



Sans Dunks the COMPETITION!



[User Posted Image]

please for the love of god i am *this* close to going full twitch chat mode you gotta stop now



what are you gonna do??? type an angry post??? god everyone is so scared smilie smilie
[User Posted Image]
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6742
#296 Posted: 00:50:31 17/08/2018
That's a mesmerizing gif. Look at the plinth, it just spins perfectly without changing position...
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#297 Posted: 01:03:30 17/08/2018 | Topic Creator
don't bring artsyomni into this
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2904
#298 Posted: 12:55:41 17/08/2018
Considering that Shovel Knight, a very well-known indie character who's been associated with Nintendo before, is only being made an assist trophy, I doubt Sans will get in as a full character. Hell, I doubt he'll even get in as an Assist Trophy.

In a weird way, I still kinda want to see him get in just to see the absolute outrage that it would spark.
---
sometimes that japanese future funk be hittin tho...
JohnnySmasher42 Gold Sparx Gems: 2356
#299 Posted: 03:25:07 18/08/2018
I love Undertale to death but it doesn’t deserve to be in Smash.
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#300 Posted: 03:29:02 18/08/2018
All I want is the Octoling as an Echo for the Inkling. Be it announced before launch, or as DLC, if the Octoling makes it in, I'm a happy squid kiddo
First | Previous | Page 6 of 18 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me