Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Post your waifu along with a paragraph about why you love them
Page 1 of 1
Post your waifu along with a paragraph about why you love them
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#1 Posted: 23:18:55 07/03/2018 | Topic Creator
If someone has the same waifu as you then write more than them
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6460
#2 Posted: 03:48:30 08/03/2018
You first.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 03:53:48 08/03/2018
[User Posted Image]

- - -
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#4 Posted: 03:58:52 08/03/2018
Which one, Zap?

[User Posted Image]

Also, Rogue from X-Men will always be my number one. She's super strong and T H I C C as hell. Also, I just like the fact that her powers are a bit of a curse seeing as how she can't be all that intimate without sucking away all the power of her partner. That hurts the waifu angle a tiny bit, but I still love her anyway. Plus, she has a Southern accent.What more can a man want?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:04:09 08/03/2018 by TheToyNerd
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#5 Posted: 03:59:03 08/03/2018
[User Posted Image]

Miu Iruma is a little girl with a little curl. She say the funny lines like "****ing virgin" and it make me lol. She got the big bobbles and the big meaty hoohah. She use her inventor talent in very useful ways such as making machine that can teleport underwear and only underwear. Miu Iruma say the mean insulty to everyone but she a good girl and she just having a prank. Miu Iruma is the best waifu and she is so powerful she could defeat God himself
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#6 Posted: 18:59:29 21/12/2018
[User Posted Image]

I love my waifu, Saki Nikaido, very much. She is the very pinnacle of beauty itself.

She was the proud leader of the legendary biker gang Dorami until she was tragically killed in an accident - until she was revived by producer Kotaro Tatsumi. Now she works at below minimum wage as a beautiful zombie idol along with the other zombies in the idol group (including the legendary Tae Yamada but idgaf). She is a total badass and not a coward like most of the other idols in anime. She is brave, she is strong, she is beautiful. She would stab you in the back without warning or even as a warning.

Because of this I find her to be very sexy and beautiful. I also like that she is a zombie because zombies are undeniably hot. I want to gently caress her rotting corpse whilst telling her that she is beautiful and how much I love her. She will look me in the eyes with that loving gaze of hers and tell me with that sarcastic smile of hers, "you wanna die?" And I would. For my beautiful zombie idol waifu I would do anything for her to love me. I would die for her and would even impale myself up the ass with a red-hot poker if it pleases her.

Everybody calls me a fool for being so infatuated with a fictional character but what they don't understand is that I believe, I know, that she exists. Somewhere. Someday I shall travel the world in search of my waifu who I know exists, I shall dig up every grave until I find her lustrous corpse. When this happens we will live together, happily ever after, me and my sexy zombie waifu. I want to smell her beautiful rotting flesh someday. I know I will. One day...

I love my waifu.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#7 Posted: 19:26:45 21/12/2018
buchi is the only one here writing paragraphs, step up your game you guys
4 sentences isnt a paragraph
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#8 Posted: 19:57:38 21/12/2018
I am my own waifu.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#9 Posted: 20:42:17 21/12/2018 | Topic Creator
Since when is 2 sentences a paragraph? I demand at least twice that amount or else I am not truly convinced of your love.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#10 Posted: 22:03:19 21/12/2018
Quote: Big Green
Since when is 2 sentences a paragraph? I demand at least twice that amount or else I am not truly convinced of your love.

^that
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#11 Posted: 12:17:01 22/12/2018
[User Posted Image]

I dream of Saki every night. Oh how I wish to be beside her, for my life to be eternally graced with her presence. Alas it cannot be. Although, mark my words, one day... one day I shall find her. That day will be euphoria. Me and my waifu shall be eternally united beneath the victorious banner of love. Her decaying green flesh will glimmer under the pale silver moonlight as we gaze into each other's eyes longingly, this moment eternity, forever united. Nothing may tear our us apart. Our love beyond lust and even society's understanding of the concept.

As it reaches the midnight hour we shall dance into the horizon, never forgetting the love we feel for each other. The love which is forever and eternal. One day I may die but even then our love will live on, for only when I am dead can I truly be one with my zombie waifu among the living dead. Death is just a means of ascending into a higher state of love and understanding.

Although before even then I know we will marry and have zombie children, living our days together as a loving family. I don't know how a zombie gets pregnant but I'm sure there's a way. I will tell her how much I love her each night until the day comes for me to meet the reaper and ascend into the aforementioned state of higher understanding. Our love goes beyond death, for my waifu is a zombie. Maybe then I too will be able to experience firsthand the concept of rotting flesh. It is perhaps one of the most beautiful aspects of Saki, I wish to become like her in order to love her more.

[User Posted Image]

Saki is the ultimate waifu. I know you, the person reading this, may disagree. Go ahead. I'm sure you're proud of your loli trap but it's far from as beautiful as the glorious deity that is Saki Nikaido. Loli traps are nothing compared to her beauty. You waifu harem is absolute trash. You are degenerate filth whereas my waifu is instead a beautiful zombie, not a loli trap. Filthy degenerate filth. Yes, that is what you are. Not me. My waifu is the very pinnacle of beauty itself.

My beautiful zombie waifu... oh how I love her. I want to gently caress her rotting flesh each night and tell her how much I love her and only her. Nothing could compare to such beauty. When I found her it held me in awe, it was as if the planets had aligned for that very moment. Never will I forget the love I felt as I beheld her wondrous corpse.

Our love will never die. Even after I die to join her, even after Judgement Day when our souls are damned to oblivion, our love will remain. And thus, such is our love. Beyond your understanding and greater than what you feel for your loli trap. It ascends beyond and into a higher plane of reality. Sorrow and pain cease to exist so long as we are together... forever and eternally shall our love continue. Unbreakable. Tragedy too shall cease to exist. I love my zombie waifu.

[User Posted Image]

By the way and on a somewhat unrelated note, what do you think zombie farts are like? I mean they probably don't have digestive systems and they're dead and rotting away so I imagine their farts would smell really bad. In fact they're probably poisonous and would kill you. I don't know, I've never experienced a zombie fart before. It's a curious topic of discussion though.

Back to Saki... yes, she's wonderful. She even has a singing voice to rival Justin Bieber as shown in several episodes. It truly is the voice of the Heavens. Like angels calling, a cure for all ailments. To hell with her idol group, Saki could conquer the media alone without thots like Tae and Sakura constantly getting in the way. Begone thots! Only Saki deserves the limelight and your disgusting presence is getting in the way... I want Saki and nobody else! For nothing can compare to her beauty and voice...

This is shown especially is episode 3 when Saki is the only person able to capture the attention of the public. In this scene a girl is captivated by her beauty and this marks the start of the idol group's rise in popularity. All thanks to Saki, no thanks to all those other thots who only got in her way. Again, this just proves that Saki is the only good member of the idol group. Everyone else is filthy trash.

[User Posted Image]

She is also the only one with an interesting backstory - the "Legendary Kamikaze Squad Leader". Unlike everyone else she is strong and brave... as well as having leadership qualities. She is never afraid to sass anyone who wastes her time as proven with her catchphrase "you wanna die?" Anyone who tries to **** with her pays the price. They're gonna ****ing die. As such, you should not **** with her. She will kick your ass. This is part of what makes her so beautiful...

She died in 1997. This means her flesh has been rotting away for 21 years... it probably smells amazing by now. I can only dream. But as I mentioned before, one day I shall be with her. Then I shall experience firsthand the smell of her rotting flesh. It will be beautiful. Zombies are hot, this is a fact. In part due to their undead nature and because of their gothic themes. What is also important is that they are not crybaby wimps, which Saki is not. Saki is a badass deserving of her role of zombie unlike Tae and Sakura.

Even though I am not with her now she is always there in my dreams. In my dreams we dance the long nights away whilst gazing into each other's eyes longingly. I will find her someday and then the dream will become reality, our love forever and eternal. Me and her. Her and me. A bond unbreakable, beautiful...

My sweet Saki... I love you...
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#12 Posted: 14:38:22 22/12/2018
[User Posted Image]

i love emilia i love emilia i love emilia i love emilia i love emilia i love emilia
i love emilia i love emilia i love emilia i love emilia i love emilia i love emilia
#13 Posted: 23:35:52 22/12/2018 | Topic Creator
Good work to FedUpWolf. As for Ice Dragoness, when I made this thread the intention was for unique sentences in your paragraph but I must applaud you for following directions. Thank you
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#14 Posted: 17:19:44 23/12/2018
[User Posted Image]

Mike Wazowski is the greatest Disney character of all time. He is the greatest Pixar character of all time. And that's an objective fact. Mike Wazowski is one of the most incredible characters to ever grace the big screen, if not the most incredible.

You might be thinking "wow pankakesparx456 how could you love someone who is literally a monster also you're username is h*ckin awful why would you choose that as you're username" sh-sh-shuddup for a sec and lemme tell you why Mike Wazowski is an incredible masterpiece of a character and the definition of perfection.

[User Posted Image]

First and foremost, he has the most amazing character arc in any movie. We see this as early as Monsters University, when he has aspirations to become a professional scarer. Immediately this makes him a relatable character. like us humans, Mike has ambitions. Dreams. Hopes. He wants to do something grand with his life, to show the people around him that he can make a difference.

What makes him such a strong character is that throughout much of Monsters University, everyone belittles him. He wants to do what he loves so badly but everyone puts him down and says he's "not scary" and he won't make it. Even the dean of Monsters University tells him to give up. But Mike, being the incredible monster he is, keeps on going. He doesn't let everyone get him down. He keeps going.

We all love it when he finally shows how scary he is and wins that scare competition near the end of the movie. We all feel happy and proud of him. There's not that many characters we can really say that about. But then the twist comes when we find out Sully rigged the game so Mike could win, and here we get a crucial and pivotal development for Mike: He realizes he isn't scary and it makes him sad. We feel his pain because like all of us some point in life, we have all had our dreams crushed one way or another. It makes him a further relatable character because we understand why he's upset.

[User Posted Image]

This comes to the end of Monsters University, where we get a very beautiful message from Mike: We don't always need to follow our dreams. we can make a difference even in the things we least expect. We see this at the end of Monsters University and throughout Monsters Inc. when he becomes Sully's assistant at Monsters Inc. Mike learns that it's okay to adapt and change, because sometimes we may find something we least expect to love and I think that's really beautiful.

Throughout Monsters Inc, we see Mike's character grow further as he slowly warms up to the character Boo. Although Sully is the main focus, Mike still has an incredible arc in the movie Monsters Inc. We realize the writers made him a perfect character because he has imperfections. Mike has become lost in becoming the number one at Monsters Inc. that he's lost sight of who he wanted to be. It takes him near the end of the film to finally realize what has happened when Sully tells him that none of what they had been doing at Monsters Inc. really matters. It's at this moment Mike redeems himself and goes back to help Sully and Boo. Mike finally realizes Boo isn't all that bad after spending the whole movie resenting her, even to the point where he rebuilds Boo's door so Sully can see him.

[User Posted Image]

This brings up another point into why Mike is the perfect waifu: He has an incredible personality. He is a great friend to Sully, and though he has some fights with him, he ultimately helps him in the end like great friends always do. He sticks with him no matter what.

Mike also is able to hold a very steady job: His work means a lot to him and he always works hard to improve with Sully. He makes the perfect spouse because he works hard for what he has and what he wants.

Mike is also smooth with the ladies. We can see this very clearly by how he treats Celia throughout Monsters Inc. He calls her sweet nicknames, always compliments her, and even when she's made at her, Mike still cares and would do anything for her. He is an incredibly dedicated person and will doe anything for those he loves.

[User Posted Image]

Mike is also insanely creative. As you remember from Monsters Inc, he wrote and performed in the award-winning play "Put That Thing Back Where It Came From, Or So Help Me" to smashing success. He is also talented at singing, as he performs such hit numbers like "She's Out Of Our Hair."

Mike's design is also the definition of perfection. While he has only one eye, he expresses so much emotion through his eye movements, body language, and characterization. His comedic timing is also impeccable, as the fluctuations in his voice or the moments when he screams in Monsters Inc. are some of the funniest comedic gold moments you'll ever see in any movie.

[User Posted Image]

Overall, Mike Wazowski is the definition of a perfect waifu. He has it all: He's the perfect character, he has perfect characterization, his design is incredibly creative, He's relatable and is a character you want so badly to be real. He's hard-working and he cares for the people around him to the nth degree, and he's also really funny. What more could you possibly ask from a character? Mike Wazowski is the definition of perfection when it comes to a waifu.

TL: DR Version:

[User Posted Image]

mike wazowski
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:20:01 23/12/2018 by pankakesparx456
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#15 Posted: 01:15:37 24/12/2018
[User Posted Image]
Marge Simpson

Before you say anything, while marge is a cartoonish and over exaggerated depiction, she's a very strong women and mother. I believe that she is the perfect wife. Going by the show, she's loyal and watches out for her family, even if they annoy her and don't appreciate her at times. Choosing her pretty much guarantees a hard working wife who at the end of the day, even after you've had your fights, will always love you. Hiring a nanny of babysitter might be something that would have to happen to give her that special time she deserves. Uniting the family together with a delicious meal is her specialty, being able to control even the rowdiest of kids. Nothing gets past her motherly instincts, in fact she was able to feel that bart lacked a soul, what more could you ask for? Going out for date nights would be so much fun with her wide variety of interests, such as bowling, reading, cooking, etc. Under some circumstances, she might seem flawed, but i believe she overcomes those weaknesses with her many strengths. So in conclusion, i'd have to say marge would be the perfect wife.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#16 Posted: 01:23:40 24/12/2018
Quote: DragonCamo
[User Posted Image]
Marge Simpson

B
I
G

C
H
U
N
G
U
S

would be the perfect wife.

Caught red handed
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me