Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Convexity
MoonMan Blue Sparx Gems: 535
#1 Posted: 03:37:08 23/01/2018 | Topic Creator
i just found this cringe ass fanfiction i wrote back in 5th grade so i guess i'll dump it here

Chapter One
"You will never defeat me!", said Malefor, the Dark Master. Spyro the Dragon and Cynder shot fire and electricity at Malefor, who fought back. "Just...hang...on!", said Spyro to Cynder. Malefor laughed. Then Spyro and Cynder finally struck him down. The world continued to fall apart. "I'm sorry, Spyro.", said Cynder. "Don't be.", said Spyro. "So this is it? This is the end?", asked Cynder. Spyro felt Ignitus's spirit. "Spyro, when a dragon dies, it does not leave this world. Its spirit binds itself with nature, offering hope for the future.", said Ignitus. Spyro opened his eyes. "I know what I have to do!", said the purple dragon. "No! Let's just go.", said Cynder. "Cynder, the world is breaking apart.", said Spyro. "But I can stop it. It's what I was meant to do." "I'm with you.", said Cynder. Spyro summoned his inner magic. "I love you.", whispered Cynder. Spyro repaired the world. It then exploded into a bunch of floating islands. Life was given to trees. Trolls became smaller. This new land gave rise to an evil robotic race called the Arkeyans. Much had changed from the Dragon World.
---
FREDO IN THE CUT, THAT'S A SCARY SIGHT
#2 Posted: 03:45:55 23/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Chapter Two
Thousands of years passed. Spyro was still knocked out from the blast from the destruction of the Dragon World. One day, while he was still knocked out, he dreamt that Cynder was being held in Convexity again, along with this elf-like witch, under the rule of a new Malefor. Malefor then approached Spyro. "Help me!", shouted Malefor. Spyro woke up from his deep sleep. He heard another muffled voice. "Down here! Help me! I just woke up and my arms are cut off! And my voice changed again!", said the voice. Spyro dug through the ground. The voice was Sparx, his dragonfly step-brother. "Thanks.", said Sparx. "Sparx, I think I know where Cynder is.", said Spyro. "On, your little girlfriend. I'm listening.", said Sparx. "I'll just ignore your comments. Anyway, I think she's being held in Convexity under the rule of a new Malefore.", said Spyro. "You must have hit your head really hard when you almost killed everyone.", said Sparx. "Dude, I'm serious.", said Spyro. "And I'm serious that when you destroyed the world, you almost chopped my head off!", shouted Sparx. "I don't need you. I'm going to be sixteen next week, and I'm going to change.", said Spyro. "Fine. Just make sure to go on a diet.", said Sparx.
---
#3 Posted: 03:53:31 23/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Chapter Three
Spyro flew to a village in Mabu Square. When he arrived, ge met a Mabu. "Mabu citizens, the Purple God has risen!", said the Mabu. Everyone dropped what the were doing and rushed outside to worship Spyro. "Guys, I'm not a god. I'm just trying to get to Convexity.", said Spyro. "What's Convexity?", asked a Mabu child. "Convexity is a place where my friend who-is-a-girl is being held against her will.", said Spyro. "You mean Cynder?", said a tall Mabu with Cheetah features. "How do you know about Cynder?", asked Spyro. "You have no idea who I am, do you?", said the Mabu. "No.", said Spyro. The Mabu removed his mask. "I'm your friend, Hunter the Cheetah.", said the Mabu. "Oh my god, you survived.", said Spyro. "Yes. After the explosion, I found myself on a forest island. I trained with a blind elf archer for many years. He was captured by Kaos oen day, and I have vowed to find him ever since.", said Hunter. "So, can you help me find Cynder?", asked Spyro. "Sure.", said Hunter. They went on a journey to find a portal to Convexity.
---
#4 Posted: 04:06:02 23/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Chapter Four
The next day, Kaos was looking for the Lost City of Arkus. "Glumshanks, you FOOL!", shouted Kaos. "You crushed the map to Arkus, idiot! All we have now are those dumb minions.". "You won't get away with this, Kaos!", shoted Flameslinger. "Silence MINION!", shouted Kaos. "Um, Lord Kaos, sir, I see a balloon.", said Glumshanks. "And it's got a cheetah on it. OH MY GOD IT'S ARMED!". Hunter let go of his arrow. He shot Kaos's flying castle. "IT'S GOING FOR ANOTHER ONE!", shouted Glumshanks. Hunter bombarded the castle with arrows. "SHE'S GOING DOWN!", shouted Glumshanks. The castle was falling down. "Good work Hunter.", said Spyro. "I think that's my mentor.", said Hunter. "I've got to save him.". Hunter jumped out of the balloon. "Flameslinger, I'm coming!", shouted Hunter. Hunter jumped amongst the rubble of the falling castle. He caught Flameslinger. "Hunter, save the other Skylanders.", said Flameslinger. Hunter went out of his way to save Stealth Elf Sonic Boom and Camo. "Hunter, I thought we were looking for a portal to Convexity.", said Spyro. "This was more important.", said Hunter. "Who is that?", asked Flameslinger. "He's my friend, Spyro.", said Hunter. Hunter jumped back to the balloon with the Skylanders. Sparx appeared. "So how are you doing without me helping you?", asked Sparx. "Pretty good.", said Spyro. "I'm not. I was almost killed in Convexity!", said Sparx. You were in Convexity?", asked Spyro. "No, I was in the Wonderful Land of Oz OF COURSE I WAS IN CONVEXITY!", shouted Sparx. "Where is it?", asked Spyro. It's kind of dangerous, but you must go through the Life Forest, Goo Factory, Oil Spill Island, Dragon's Peak, the Darklight Crypt, Creepy Citadel, and the Stormy Stronghold. A portal will then appear.", said Sparx. "Okay. How do we get to the Life Forest?", asked Spyro. "I was born there.", said Camo. "Just take a left at the Molekin Mountain and go straight.". Spyro was shot off the balloon by a blaster troll. "Why can't I fly?", Spyro asked himself. "I told you to go on a diet!", shouted Sparx.
---
#5 Posted: 23:30:27 23/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Chapter Five
Spyro kept falling. "Wait, isn't Convexity accessable through space?", Spyro asked himself. Spyro fell out of Skylands. "I think I see Convexity.", said Spyro. He flew to Convexity. Spyro felt Ignitus's spirit. "Spyro, do not go in there. It is more dangerous than before.", said Ignitus. "Ignitus, Cynder is trapped. Only I can save her.", said Spyro. "That is not true. I have brought along allies. Meet Gill Grunt, Trigger Happy, Bash, Sunburn, Zap, Chop Chop, and Whirlwind.", said Ignitus. "Farewell for now, Spyro.". Ignitus disappeared. "Okay guys, just follow me to Convexity.:, said Spyro "Sgerabcagz!", said Gill Grunt. "What?", asked Spyro. "Oh, his translator is just broken.", said Trigger Happy. "I'll fix it.". "Scearight!", said Gill Grunt. "There we go.", said Trigger Happy. "Okay, let's go.", said Spyro. Spyro and his new allies traveled though space to Convexity. When they arrived, they found Cynder chained up. "Spyro, don't come any closer!", warned Cynder. Spyro ignored her warning. A collossal figure stood in front of him. It was the elf-witch that was in his dream. The giant elf knocked him unconcious. His new allies started attacking the elf.
---
#6 Posted: 23:38:51 23/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Chapter Six
Camo had just defeated all of the trolls and drow that invaded the Life Forest and saved Stump Smash. "Stump Smash, I thought I would never see you again!", said Stealth Elf. "That's your boyfriend? Hahahaha! Your boyfriend is a tree! So... hysterical!", mocked Sparx. "We do not make fun of other beings.", said Hunter. "But... her boy-... -friend is a... tree!", laughed Sparx. We must go to the Goo Factory.:, said Sonic Boom. They ventured to each spot until the Stormy Stronghold. They rescued Slam Bam, Terrafin, and Ghost Roaster. "Uh guys, why is there no portal?", asked Slam Bam. "Oh, I remember now. We were actually supposed to just jump out of here.", said Sparx. "YOU IDIOT!", shouted Camo. "We did all of this for nothing. I've got an idea. How about we go to Glacier Gully to see Santa Claus, idiot!". "Yeah, Santa Claus lives there!", said Ghost Roaster. "THAT'S NOT THE POINT!", shouted Camo. "The point is that Sparx is a useless idiot. That dragonfly has to go!". "Why don't we go to Convexity, save everyone, come back, and go to sleep?", asked Sonic Boom. "Sparx, go to Convexity and retrieve Malefor's head so I know you belong with us.". "I'm going with him then.", said Hunter. "Us too.", said everyone else. "Okay, I'll just stay here and wait for you guys then.", said Camo. Hunter, Sparx, Flameslinger, Stealth Elf, Sonic Boom, Stump Smash, Slam Bam, Terrafin, and Ghost Roaster jumped out of Skylanders, traveled through space, and arrived in Convexity.
---
#7 Posted: 23:58:54 23/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Chapter Seven
Sparx was shocked by the height of the giant elf-witch. "We're dead.", he said. Sparx looked at Spyro's unconcious body. "YOU ARE GOING DOWN ELF!", Sparx shouted at the elf-witch. The witch put down Gill Grunt and looked at Sparx. "Do not underestimate the power of Convexity.", she said. She proceeded to attack Sparx, but was stopped by Hunter. Hunter and the Skylanders engaged in battle with the elf-witch. Spyro woke up. "Cynder, I will get you out of here.", he said. He unchained Cynder. "Well, look who has returned.:m said a voice. "I'm surprised you are not dead.". "Show yourself!", shouted Sparx. The voice was Malefor, the Dark Master. "Malefor, you are not going to kill Cynder. I WON'T LET YOU!", shouted Spyro. Just then, the witch was defeated. She shrunk. "Any last words?", said Hunter. "Oh no. I have to go to plan B now.", said Malefor. "Plan B?", said Cynder. Malefor pressed a red button on his wall. A faceless dragon appeared. "Meet Hex's latest creation, Slendergon!", said Malefor. The elf-witch, now freed from Malefor's control, saw her creation. "Malefor, don't release Slendergon.", said Hex. It was to late. Slendergon kidnapped HUnter. Malefor disappeared. Spyro was angered. "Explain yourself!", he shouted at Hex. "Why did you create that dragon?". "If you must know, It started ten years ago.", she began. "I was playing with my dragonbunny in the fields of Skyalnds when I saw dark skies. Malefor came down from the sky, killed my dragonbunny, and took me. When I arrived in Convexity, Malefor brainwashed me, gave me dark powers, and trained me to use them. During year seven, I grew to that monstrous size I was a minute ago. I built many evil dragons. Psycho, Dragonblade, and Destroyer were killed by the Skyalnders. Then, I built Slendergonn. He was successful. We put Slendergon in a secret room. Then, Cynder was revealed to me. That was about the time you arrived. Once Hunter defeated me, I was freed from Malefor's control.". "Okay, so how do we find Slendergon?", asked Terrafin. "Slendergon leaves slender minions everywhere he goes.", said Hex. "Let's find him then"m said Trigger Happy. "He should be at Mabu Square.", said Hex. Everyone went to Mabu Square.
---
#8 Posted: 00:02:01 24/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8
"Stayback!", shouted a mabu. The slender-minion wounded the mabu. "Oh no, we're to late!", said Whirlwind. "Statistics show that you're going to lose.", said a voice. "I think I hear the crazy guardian Voleteer.", said Sparx. "I'll go check.". Sparx went into a large mabu house. "Guys, Slendergon's in here!", he said. Everyone went into the house. "Guys, this fight is awesome.", said Sparx. "Spyro.", said Volteer. Volteer stunned Slendergon and ran over to Spyro.

that's all i wrote. if y'all wanna finish it then go ahead
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me