Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > OKAY! Who deleted my topic question without permisson. MODERATOR!
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
OKAY! Who deleted my topic question without permisson. MODERATOR! [CLOSED]
Arnold Jackson Blue Sparx Gems: 542
#51 Posted: 22:27:03 17/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Making not interested.
Toadytoady22 Blue Sparx Gems: 533
#52 Posted: 22:28:10 17/01/2018
arnold.
---
BELLY BUTTON SNIFFING IS NOT A FETISH. NORMALIZE BELLY BUTTON SNIFFING.
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#53 Posted: 22:31:25 17/01/2018
See? I'm not a bad person at all.
#54 Posted: 22:34:52 17/01/2018 | Topic Creator
BORED
[User Posted Image]
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#55 Posted: 22:52:25 17/01/2018
Jesus ****ing Lord, we're already on page two of this?!
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#56 Posted: 23:06:23 17/01/2018
Quote: Arnold Jackson
Quote:
Ambushfan just got murdered

What do you say? Kill Ambushfan? ;(

Not if I kill you first.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#57 Posted: 23:07:32 17/01/2018
Quote: AmbushFan
Some of my favourite Sabaton songs:

Primo Victoria

Lion From The North

Panzer Battalion

S-senpai... smilie

Well then, I guess it's time for... GuP.

Anchovy

[User Posted Image]

Dude, no one here gives a flying **** about your stupid amine girls. Please take them somewhere else. If you seriously think this site is just a ****hole then just ****ing leave.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#58 Posted: 23:12:50 17/01/2018
hey arnold
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#59 Posted: 00:48:01 18/01/2018
Arnold I love you
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#60 Posted: 01:18:28 18/01/2018
More GuP.

---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#61 Posted: 04:46:37 18/01/2018
Aw man, I missed something interesting again.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#62 Posted: 04:47:57 18/01/2018
Quote: ShadowMewX

This topic is the more interesting one to be fair.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#63 Posted: 04:50:59 18/01/2018
Quote: Seiki
Quote: ShadowMewX

This topic is the more interesting one to be fair.

It doesn't have an entire page of me explaining the concept of waifuism though.
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#64 Posted: 04:56:25 18/01/2018
who wants to hear about the cartoon idea that came to me in a dream
#65 Posted: 04:59:30 18/01/2018
Quote: ZapNorris

Only if it involves tanks.
---
#66 Posted: 05:16:05 18/01/2018

i mean some parts could have tanks considering the setting of the show allows for literally anything to happen but there's no guarantees.

but there is at least ONE character that may be waifu.
#67 Posted: 05:24:49 18/01/2018

i mean some parts could have tanks considering the setting of the show allows for literally anything to happen but there's no guarantees.

but there is at least ONE character that may be waifu.

I suppose that's fair enough. Not as good as Girls und Panzer or any of the others I know, but fair enough.

Speaking of which, I've barely posted any GuP girls recently. This is unacceptable.

[User Posted Image]
---
#68 Posted: 05:42:16 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Willspyro, I love you about helped me if asked Ambush Fan. [User Posted Image]

84Skylanderdule, Me too. [User Posted Image]

AmbushFan, If you want post anime girls. Would you post elsewhere than my forum? I am getting mad. I am serously K**k your brain if you replay anime girls. I am getting fraustation(unsolved)! I unhappy to Ambushfan.
#69 Posted: 05:45:19 18/01/2018
[User Posted Image]

(No offense, I just really want someone to kick my brain right now and my foot can't reach)
---
#70 Posted: 05:51:06 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:AmbushFan
Quote:
(No offense, I just really want someone to kick my brain right now and my foot can't reach)

AT THE LAST TIME! HOW MANY TIMES YOU POSTED ANIME GIRLS? YOU ARE MAKING SOMEONE HATE YOu AND disrespect!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:52:01 18/01/2018 by Arnold Jackson
#71 Posted: 06:00:53 18/01/2018
[User Posted Image]

I can't believe im saying this.... but post moar anime chicks/s
#72 Posted: 06:06:40 18/01/2018
Then kick me in the brain. Seriously, I've never been kicked there before, and I'm kinda interested in what it feels like. How do you even kick a brain anyway?

Primo Victoria

Lion From The North

Panzer Battalion

Any opinions on which song I posted is best? Lion From The North has been a long-time favourite of mine, so I'd say that one. It sounds so different to the usual Sabaton song, more like something by Blind Guardian, and it's awesome. In fact, all of Carolus Rex is like that - different, awesome, and it all fits together perfectly.

Primo Victoria has my second favourite lyrics of any Sabaton song behind The Art of War - "THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL, AS WE MAKE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN", it's just so awesome. Jocke even said it was the start of the war-themed lyrics as a whole. He said that the song sounded too grand for the typical lyrics they had at the time, so he chose to write it about Operation Overlord. And damn right it's grand. Operation Overlord fits the song so perfectly, I can easily imagine this kind of thing playing in the background of a major battle.

Panzer Battalion... eh, generic Sabaton stuff. About Operation Desert Storm, which is quite a recent song topic for them (2003). About the UN going up against Saddam Hussein, or something like that, either way, it sounds great. I'd take this over the other generics like Ghost Division and Coat of Arms though. It sounds like something that would play when you know your opponent is totally ****ed. "CANNOT OUTRUN OUR PANZER BATTALION!"

Overall, Lion From The North is probably my overall favourite. Not as grand as Primo Victoria or as powerful as Panzer Battalion, but a masterpiece in its' own right. A masterpiece that could give Blind Guardian a run for their money.
---
#73 Posted: 06:06:59 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
smilie ......
[User Posted Image]
#74 Posted: 06:11:38 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:Ambushfan
Quote:
Any opinions on which song I posted is best? Lion From The North has been a long-time favourite of mine, so I'd say that one. It sounds so different to the usual Sabaton song, more like something by Blind Guardian, and it's awesome. In fact, all of Carolus Rex is like that - different, awesome, and it all fits together perfectly.

Primo Victoria has my second favourite lyrics of any Sabaton song behind The Art of War - "THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL, AS WE MAKE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN", it's just so awesome. Jocke even said it was the start of the war-themed lyrics as a whole. He said that the song sounded too grand for the typical lyrics they had at the time, so he chose to write it about Operation Overlord. And damn right it's grand. Operation Overlord fits the song so perfectly, I can easily imagine this kind of thing playing in the background of a major battle.

Panzer Battalion... eh, generic Sabaton stuff. About Operation Desert Storm, which is quite a recent song topic for them (2003). About the UN going up against Saddam Hussein, or something like that, either way, it sounds great. I'd take this over the other generics like Ghost Division and Coat of Arms though. It sounds like something that would play when you know your opponent is totally ****ed. "CANNOT OUTRUN OUR PANZER BATTALION!"

Overall, Lion From The North is probably my overall favourite. Not as grand as Primo Victoria or as powerful as Panzer Battalion, but a masterpiece in its' own right. A masterpiece that could give Blind Guardian a run for their moneyAny opinions on which song I posted is best? Lion From The North has been a long-time favourite of mine, so I'd say that one. It sounds so different to the usual Sabaton song, more like something by Blind Guardian, and it's awesome. In fact, all of Carolus Rex is like that - different, awesome, and it all fits together perfectly.

Overall, Lion From The North is probably my overall favourite. Not as grand as Primo Victoria or as powerful as Panzer Battalion, but a masterpiece in its' own right. A masterpiece that could give Blind Guardian a run for their money

I AM NOT TAKING ABOUT YOUR OPTINAL SOUNDTRACK ANIME! YOU ****! YOU ARE NOT MAKE SENSE!
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#75 Posted: 06:15:09 18/01/2018
P L E A S E

dont double post!!
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#76 Posted: 06:15:55 18/01/2018
Anyway, we did answer your question. Pretty much everyone here has, just check the first page. We've passed into ****posting territory now.

"Anime soundtrack"? Ha, Jocke didn't even know GuP existed until at least 10 years after Primo Victoria came out, and certainly hasn't been involved with it outside of fanmade material. I don't think they'd even put a song about Gustavus Adolphus or Saddam Hussein in GuP anyway.
---
#77 Posted: 06:21:59 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:parisruelz12
Quote:
P L E A S E

dont double post!!

Okay OKAY FIne. I did posted at twice. IS BECAUSE Ambushfan KEEPS POSTED STUPID ANIME GIRLS! MAKES ME NERVOUS!
#78 Posted: 06:23:19 18/01/2018
the dream was-

there was this new show in cartoon network about this girl who lived in this weird digital world where it automatically generated the best possible life for whoever was there or something. and she had this weird family in the dream world- her dad was this spanish guy, her mom was some sorceress, her sister was like a vigilante, and her brother was an anthro shark guy. there was also this one guy who wanted to kick the girl out of the dream world so he could have it- but this guy was, like, really bad at his job. but the main characters like went on adventures and stuff and they were just one big happy family..
#79 Posted: 06:23:19 18/01/2018
Quote:
P L E A S E

dont double post!!

Okay OKAY FIne. I did posted at twice. IS BECAUSE Ambushfan KEEPS POSTED STUPID ANIME GIRLS! MAKES ME NERVOUS!

we have rules you know
---
#80 Posted: 06:24:37 18/01/2018
Don't worry, I know what it's like going through puberty. GuP does have cute girls, after all.
---
#81 Posted: 06:28:00 18/01/2018
the dream was-

there was this new show in cartoon network about this girl who lived in this weird digital world where it automatically generated the best possible life for whoever was there or something. and she had this weird family in the dream world- her dad was this spanish guy, her mom was some sorceress, her sister was like a vigilante, and her brother was an anthro shark guy. there was also this one guy who wanted to kick the girl out of the dream world so he could have it- but this guy was, like, really bad at his job. but the main characters like went on adventures and stuff and they were just one big happy family..

this could provide a sad and dark narrative, like this orphan girl gets put into a coma that she'll never wake up from and is in that dream world. the "bad guy" is the doctor trying to wake her up.
---
#82 Posted: 06:28:08 18/01/2018
the dream was-

That legit sounds like an interesting idea. I might whip up some sketches of such. Could you give me like a more detailed log of these characters appearance?
#83 Posted: 06:28:34 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:
[url]we have rules you know[/url]

You said Do not post swear message?
You said Do not post offensive language?
You said do not post pointless message?
I Have a PROBLEM.
#84 Posted: 06:29:19 18/01/2018
Quote: Bryman04
the dream was-

That legit sounds like an interesting idea. I might whip up some sketches of such. Could you give me like a more detailed log of these characters appearance?

yeah, i can do that. i need to sleep rn so it would have to be tommorrow
#85 Posted: 06:30:10 18/01/2018
Quote:

I Have a PROBLEM.

Yeah you do. You have a major problem.

C * H * I * L * L
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:30:54 18/01/2018 by Bryman04
#86 Posted: 06:30:44 18/01/2018
the dream was-

I've had a few interesting dreams before. Had one recently that involved me forming a task force of dragon Skylanders to storm a Rabbid stronghold.
---
#87 Posted: 06:31:19 18/01/2018
Quote:

I Have a PROBLEM.

whats your problem?
---
#88 Posted: 06:31:55 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
#89 Posted: 06:31:58 18/01/2018
the dream was-

I've had a few interesting dreams before. Had one recently that involved me forming a task force of dragon Skylanders to storm a Rabbid stronghold.

Spyro + Rabbids : Skylands Battle
#90 Posted: 06:32:40 18/01/2018
okay then.

problem solved
---
#91 Posted: 06:34:17 18/01/2018
Another insteresting dream I had was the "Elysium Wave", though technically it was multiple dreams, had one every week or so.
---
#92 Posted: 06:34:24 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:
whats your problem?

Ambushfan Keeps posted anime girls! Makes me Nervous.
#93 Posted: 06:35:32 18/01/2018
Why? They're just pictures..
---
#94 Posted: 06:36:03 18/01/2018
I've told you, if you're going through puberty, then that's a natural thing. I'm not forcing you to be attracted to them.
---
#95 Posted: 06:39:13 18/01/2018
Quote:
whats your problem?

Ambushfan Keeps posted anime girls! Makes me *Nervous.

Correction- Irritated. I know the feeling. I myself don't really like it when she posts all the pictures of anime chicks. But your inflammatory reactions get amusement from others, myself included and your not helping yourself, only just getting us to ag you on
#96 Posted: 06:41:32 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote:AmbushFan
Quote:
I've told you, if you're going through puberty, then that's a natural thing. I'm not forcing you to be attracted to them

Are you sure? Makes me nervous. Not to mention, Other people may disliked your comment!

Quote:
Why? They're just pictures..

Ugh.
#97 Posted: 06:43:00 18/01/2018

Primo Victoria

Lion From The North

Panzer Battalion

Any opinions on which song I posted is best?

*snip*

So, any opinions?
---
#98 Posted: 06:43:08 18/01/2018
"Ugh" doesn't win battles.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:43:33 18/01/2018 by Bryman04
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me