Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Miscellaneous adventures of ponies in equestria
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Miscellaneous adventures of ponies in equestria
Ironblayde Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#51 Posted: 13:12:21 25/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Ironblayde continued his trek into the everfree forest getting closer to the castle of the two pony sisters. As he got closer the worse he started to feel' Why am i feeling this its like a deep pain, like somepony ran me through with a saber,' he thought as his face started to settle into a grimace. He kept on going even though the he felt as if he shouldn't be here. He finally got to the bridge going to the ruined castle and he stopped and stared at it with wide eyes. He then bolted across the rickety bridge before sliding to a halt in front of the castle. What he saw scared him, there he was at a castle he knew very well. He was at the place he called home.
---
When you see the stars they shall guide you if you ignore their guidance then they shall smite you.
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#52 Posted: 03:49:29 26/01/2018
OOC: aleast,I can't draw my pony
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#53 Posted: 23:06:44 26/01/2018
[OOC: Reeeeeeaally sorry about my long absence! College is such a drag. Did I miss anything major?]

Evan had never seen a dragon up close before, much less a friendly one, so it came as quite a surprise when Kihei suddenly introduced himself. "Oh, um..." the green unicorn stammered, still a little shocked. Kihei was offering him a place to stay. "Th-thanks, but no thanks, Kihei. I already have a place I'm staying for my visit here. I just flew in from Manehattan."
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#54 Posted: 02:37:40 27/01/2018
"Well, its still nice to meet you." Kihei said with a smile "So, what's your name?"
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#55 Posted: 04:27:01 27/01/2018
OOC: Manehattan?
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#56 Posted: 01:37:48 28/01/2018
"My name?" The unicorn tilted his head curiously. Why would a dragon want his name so badly? Maybe he was just trying to be friendly. Admirable. "My name is Evan."

[OOC: Manehattan is a city in Equestria, that I decided to have my character come from.]
---
#57 Posted: 06:06:15 28/01/2018
Rafe starting packing before he going to Manehattan.
---
#58 Posted: 14:26:28 28/01/2018
(He's in Ponyville, he just comes from Manehattan)

"Its nice to meet you Evan. Sorry if I'm coming on a little strong" Kihei said as he scratched the back of his head
---
#59 Posted: 04:50:13 29/01/2018
Rafe fly down to manehattan."hello unicorn"he said
---
#60 Posted: 16:41:41 29/01/2018 | Topic Creator
(I dont anyone is in manehatten i believe all of them are in Ponyville)
---
When you see the stars they shall guide you if you ignore their guidance then they shall smite you.
#61 Posted: 04:39:12 30/01/2018
OOC: any Character has cutie mark on pony?
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#62 Posted: 07:00:31 30/01/2018
OOC: Gary, to clarify, no one is currently in Manehatten. We are all in and close by Ponyville. Which character would you like to know the cutie mark for?

Sky Fire walked up next to Ironblayde, "Its a sad sight, I know. The royal sisters really did a number on this place during the fight." She states before realizing just how much the scene had effected him, "Hey, you alrigjt, big guy?"

Anubis appeards to have general approval of Twirly's tagging along, "Given my previous comments, I apologize for my next question in advance," he stops a couple passes behind the others, "Are you aware of how you were conceived? Having different species parents, there must have been some sort of complications."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#63 Posted: 07:22:56 30/01/2018
OOC: my character Rafe has Spear sun cutie mark that control sun and what your Anubis cutie mark is
---
#64 Posted: 14:36:14 30/01/2018
"I'm pretty sure that they did what parents do to have a child. Dad never told me about issues" Twirly said as she stood next to Anubis
---
#65 Posted: 08:08:14 31/01/2018
Rafe landed beside Twirly."hello"he said.
---
#66 Posted: 06:42:35 08/02/2018
OOC: waitng for someone reply
---
#67 Posted: 00:20:36 09/02/2018
OOC: sorry guys! my laptop had been used for work training, took me a while to get it set back up in my usual spot. anyway, back to brass tax:
@Gary: Anubis' cutie mark is the Egyptian hieroglyph for Life, the ankh

Anubis attempted to avoid using bold and direct terms with what appeared to be a young sentient creature, "Your father's... size did not hinder the fertilization process?" he asked in somewhat of a stamen, as if noting the information rather than really making it a question, "Your mother must be a strong individual to have birthed you." he then looks up to what Sky and Ironblayde were so fixed on, "Where I come from," he did not, however, break conversation with Twirly, "Everyone is already different from one another. In a way that makes us look like different animals, such as cats, dogs, and even bovine creatures crossed with the similar equine form. A dragon, however," he then looks back to her, "Is not one of them."

Sky Fire walks up to the torn castle, "This place use to be the hang out point for all the royals and rich heads of the day." she sighs, "But in modern world Equestria, it's just a memory." she pats the wall as if it were a sad puppy.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#68 Posted: 00:26:21 09/02/2018
"Nah, you're good," Evan mentioned. "So, uh, you're a dragon, right? I never thought I'd see one up close." He had to admit, it was pretty fascinating. "Mind showing me around town?"
---
#69 Posted: 03:16:55 09/02/2018
"My dad's the size of a normal stallion" Twirly said "And my mom is strong!"

"Sure thing pal" Kihei said before he started to show Evan around town
---
#70 Posted: 07:59:15 09/02/2018
OOC: ankh cutie mark?

Rafe gallop to Evan and Kihei."hey"he said
---
#71 Posted: 00:53:44 10/02/2018
There was something about Ponyville's rural flavor that Evan just couldn't get enough of. Was it the open sky? The fresh air? The townsponies and luxuries? It was hard to say, but the unicorn was loving every second of it. The fact that this was the hometown of Princess Twilight, who he had endless respect for thanks to all she'd done for Equestria, was just icing on the cake. And with the friendly Kihei by his side, he never felt more at home anywhere else. He even considered moving here for good.

Evan blinked as a particularly dark-looking pegasus strolled up to them. His appearance brought to mind that of Nightmare Moon, but that was likely a coincidence. What were the odds some nefarious being would turn up in Ponyville just as he arrived? "Hello," he greeted Rafe as he addressed them. "Nice day, isn't it?"
---
#72 Posted: 01:59:27 10/02/2018
" good nice day too"Rafe said.he bring his packbag to open,
---
#73 Posted: 02:04:01 10/02/2018
Kihei looked at Rafe "Hi there" He said before looking at Evan "So... This town is a pretty nice place. Its the reason why I moved here"
---
#74 Posted: 02:20:37 10/02/2018
" you see my crystaltown very far place"Rafe said.
---
#75 Posted: 04:37:39 13/02/2018
"Strong as in physically, mentally, magic rather, or both?" he presents more interest seeing as the girl was willingly giving him the information he was inquiring, "Do let me know if I'm getting too personal, wont you," he then takes her mother as a smart yet strong individual. Imagines her being tough against adversity, yet gentle to all else, "If I may, you say your father is about our own size, what exact species of dragon is he? You and him share the small size of ponies, yet a dragon is revered and is generally the size of houses, if not larger."
---
#76 Posted: 05:25:46 13/02/2018
"Well... He's an ice dragon, that's all I know. You don't have to worry about being too personal though"
---
#77 Posted: 05:31:12 13/02/2018
"Ice dargon?" Rafe said.
---
#78 Posted: 07:19:20 14/02/2018 | Topic Creator
The sand around him shifted and started to spike around him as his eyes started to flash red. A dark aura surrounded him as his anger flared. Out of the castle flew a massive buster blade, it looked like a standard blade except there seemed to be a few what seemed straps along the blade. It was rusted and seemed to be worn down the sand quickly swarmed the blade and spun around it. After it pulled back the blade looked good as new. Ironblayde looked to the group not completely recognizing them at the moment. The sand rose around him in tendrils poised to strike at a moments notice.
---
#79 Posted: 11:13:05 14/02/2018
"Are you.... unicorn or earth pony?"Rafe asked Ironblayde.He open his wings to fly.
---
#80 Posted: 14:15:56 14/02/2018
Twirly looked at Ironblayde "Um... Wh-what are you doing?"
---
#81 Posted: 16:48:59 14/02/2018 | Topic Creator
Ooc: He's a earthpony with some unicorn like abilities
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:49:31 14/02/2018 by Ironblayde
#82 Posted: 16:53:50 14/02/2018 | Topic Creator
As Ironblayde continued to stare at the group before him his eyes continued to flash red. His breathing was a bit heavy the sand continued to swirl and stay poised to strike some of it shifted and pointed at Rafe when his wings popped open. It seemed that he didn't hear Twirly or Rafe's question.
---
#83 Posted: 20:45:10 14/02/2018
Twirly ran up to Ironblayde "Stop! We aren't trying to hurt you!"
---
#84 Posted: 01:02:27 15/02/2018 | Topic Creator
As Twirly ran up to him the sand tendrils formed a barrier and pushed her back, not causing damage to her but shoving her away from him. The sand the kept its barrier form while some of it kept its tendrils focused on Rafe the dark aura was still swirling around him but not as violently. The barrier of the sand cell showing Ironblayde breathing still heavy but in a more controlled state. His eyes where no longer flashing red but his face was contorted showing his dwindling rage. After a moment the aura faded away and the sand settled down, Ironblayde took a deep breath and looked around slightly confused on what has happened. Lokking to the others he seen Twirly looked worried and Rafe seemed ready to take flight for some reason." W-what happened." He asked scared of the reply.
---
#85 Posted: 01:40:03 15/02/2018
Rafe fly to Canterlot when he got to write scroll
---
#86 Posted: 02:11:54 15/02/2018
"You looked like you were about to attack us" Twirly said with a frown
---
#87 Posted: 03:37:55 15/02/2018
OOC:Unicorn with abilities. my character pegsaus has abilites fly and using magic with horn
---
#88 Posted: 05:06:20 15/02/2018
Sky Fire give a very flat expression, "He wasn't going to hurt anyone," she states walking up to Ironblayde, "What do you weigh anyhow? Can't be more than a ton and a half," she pushes the now surfaced sand around as she really looks him over, "Eh, who cares," she starts walking back toward the Castle, "You went all glowy eyes when you saw this place," she points up to the half standing structure, "Then that big sword thingy flew out to you, and bam boom bibidy bop, sand everywhere."

Anubis had retreated behind a tree close by, "I did not agree to go with her to get into a fight every location we visit." he sighs, "This is just like the troll incident in 556."
---
#89 Posted: 09:14:07 15/02/2018 | Topic Creator
Ooc: gary Ironblayde is an earth pony not a unicorn. But he does have some unicorn like abilities.
---
#90 Posted: 09:42:34 15/02/2018
Rafe fly back to saying."hello Anubis"he said
---
#91 Posted: 05:21:59 27/02/2018
Anubis jumps in surprise, "Iey! Uh, do I know you?" he asks stepping back a little. The pegasus's armor reminded him of the royal guard's he had seen before, "I do not recall ever meeting somepony of your," he looks the pony over a little more, "Well, stature." he seems to take in key features of the pony before him, seeing if he could place him somewhere in his memory.
---
#92 Posted: 13:26:43 27/02/2018
"my armor too bright"Rafe said
---
#93 Posted: 15:09:00 27/02/2018
Twirly checked on Ironblayde "You sure you're ok?" She asked
---
#94 Posted: 03:10:39 28/02/2018
"somepony meeting?" rafe said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:13:58 28/02/2018 by gary
#95 Posted: 05:40:17 08/03/2018 | Topic Creator
Ironblayde looks to Twirly and mutely nods his head to nervous to answer. He then closes his eyes and takes some deep breaths." Lets get out of here shall we? I got what I was looking for." He says as his blade floated next to him. A sandy aura drifted from his eyes( like what happens with king sombra) and a sandy aura covered his blade, With that he looked to shot a look at sky fire." Why do you ask me how much I weigh?" Looking to her for an answer He waited for her reply.
---
#96 Posted: 06:19:43 08/03/2018
"are you alright?"Rafe worried.
---
#97 Posted: 14:19:15 08/03/2018
"If you say so..." Twirly said as she stood next to Anubis "Do you think things are going to be fine?" She whispered to Anubis
---
#98 Posted: 07:55:43 09/03/2018
Rafe looks his scroll in bag."oh no,my scroll missing"he shocked.
---
#99 Posted: 03:10:31 20/03/2018
"Oh nevermind all that," Sky says walking over to stand by Anubis, "To be honest, I really want to know who you are, exactly. One so tall with magic and no horn. You make no sense at all to me."

Anubis redirects his attention to Twirly, "If I am being truthful, I cannot say for sure on anything at the moment, only," he looks to Sky Fire for a moment before turning back to Twirly, "She wouldn't let us get hurt, if that was on your mind at all."
---
#100 Posted: 03:54:51 20/03/2018
OOC: Rafe's scroll went missing
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me