Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Your favorite and least favorite candy or chocolate?
Page 1 of 1
Your favorite and least favorite candy or chocolate?
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#1 Posted: 06:37:18 11/01/2018 | Topic Creator
...and why is it your favorite/least favorite?

I generally do not like candy. I liked M&Ms, especially the peanut kind, but they started choking me to death, so I had to stop eating them. :-(

I also liked snickers, but they screwed them up...

Some of my least favorite candies I have ever eaten consist of...

Whoppers - OMG, I could write an essay on how much I hate these motherwhoppers. :-(

Anything with butterscotch - My instant reaction is wanting to throw up, seriously.

Gushers (Which was just recommended by my friend as the worst) - again, they make me want to throw up.

Dunk-A-Roos (Recommended by my other friend for worst) - I don't know, they were just gross and tasted like a cereal box, and the cream was crusty and stale.

Now I feel sick...
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:13:01 14/01/2018 by BlackNight12
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#2 Posted: 13:26:51 11/01/2018
Favorite: Snickers and Peanut M&Ms
Least Favorite: Whoppers
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#3 Posted: 14:03:23 11/01/2018
Anything sour is god tier, more sour is more better.

Anything that tastes like watermelon or "sweet lemon" is gross
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
angels cry Emerald Sparx Gems: 4551
#4 Posted: 21:15:49 11/01/2018
My favorite candies are: Werther's Original Creamy Caramel Filled Hard Candy, Wintergreen lifesavers and Peppermint lifesavers

Least favorite candy: Chocolate
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#5 Posted: 21:28:22 11/01/2018
favorites: sour patch kids, whoppers, reeses, 3 musketeers, wintergreen lifesavers, peanut butter m&ms, crispy m&ms, twizzlers

bad: red vines, dark chocolate
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#6 Posted: 21:54:57 11/01/2018
Peach Rings and Turkish Delight
Also Belgian Chocolate shells

**** black liquorice
---
Gay 4 GARcher
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10087
#7 Posted: 22:52:16 11/01/2018
I think I love most candy but liquorice or chocolate with fruit in it are nasty
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#8 Posted: 23:00:02 11/01/2018
fave: chocolate raisins
ban it: liquorice
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#9 Posted: 23:37:02 11/01/2018
I love lots of candy, although I can't name all of them off the top of my head, but, I'll list whatever I can. For one, I love Skittles -- original or sour. Original flavored Starbursts are also great. Gushers, I feel, are highly underrated, but really, really good. I also love gummy bears, the fruit flavored Ice Breakers, Jolly Ranchers, Sweet Tarts, Laffy Taffy, Tootsie Pops, and those Sour Patch straw thingies. As for chocolate, I love Hershey's, Reese's, Twix, KitKats, Snickers, M&Ms, peanut M&Ms, caramel M&Ms, dark chocolate... I also freaking loved the pretzel M&Ms, but, I think those have been discontinued, sadly. Butterfinger, Nestle Crunch, Mr. Good Bar, Krackers... I tried a Whatchamacallit once, and it was quite pleasant. Turtles are amazing, as well. Last but not least, Heath's toffee chocolate bars are good, too. Least favorite? Twizzlers.

#thediabeetus
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 23:42:21 11/01/2018 by Beemo
#10 Posted: 05:20:18 12/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Chompy-King257

O_O

Really? That is exactly the same as me. Are you pulling my leg?

Quote: angels cry
My favorite candies are: Werther's Original Creamy Caramel Filled Hard Candy, Wintergreen lifesavers and Peppermint lifesavers

Oh noes, you don't like chocolate?

Just with candy, or not even cake/ice cream?

Quote: Beemo
I love lots of candy, although I can't name all of them off the top of my head, but, I'll list whatever I can. For one, I love Skittles -- original or sour. Original flavored Starbursts are also great. Gushers, I feel, are highly underrated, but really, really good. I also love gummy bears, the fruit flavored Ice Breakers, Jolly Ranchers, Sweet Tarts, Laffy Taffy, Tootsie Pops, and those Sour Patch straw thingies. As for chocolate, I love Hershey's, Reese's, Twix, KitKats, Snickers, M&Ms, peanut M&Ms, caramel M&Ms, dark chocolate... I also freaking loved the pretzel M&Ms, but, I think those have been discontinued, sadly. Butterfinger, Nestle Crunch, Mr. Good Bar, Krackers... I tried a Whatchamacallit once, and it was quite pleasant. Turtles are amazing, as well. Last but not least, Heath's toffee chocolate bars are good, too. Least favorite? Twizzlers.

#thediabeetus

In fact, you are in luck with the pretzel M&Ms, they still sell them indeed! ^_^

https://www.target.com/p/m-m-s...wE&gclsrc=aw.ds

yummmmmm
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#11 Posted: 06:23:08 12/01/2018
Favorite Candy: Chocolate

Least Favorite: I guess any chili flavored candy and mints?
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#12 Posted: 12:09:42 12/01/2018
Quote: BlackNight12

smilie

#thediabeetus

In fact, you are in luck with the pretzel M&Ms, they still sell them indeed! smilie

yummmmmm

Awesome! I'll have to buy some.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#13 Posted: 13:08:56 12/01/2018
I love myself some reese's(esoecially Reese's pieces) as well as almond Joy, Airheads, and Sour Patch Kids Watermelon

Woppers however, Woppers can suck my ***, they tatse terrible

Also Circus Peanuts
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#14 Posted: 19:17:09 12/01/2018
stepping into this topic was like stepping straight out of my door into the usa. here, candy is sweets and chocolate is chocolate

anyways **** liquorice

haribos are cool
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#15 Posted: 23:07:53 12/01/2018
I like popcorn, don't have any particular preference other than that. I don't like buying sweets for myself, though, only if someone offers me them or if I can get them for free.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#16 Posted: 04:44:25 13/01/2018 | Topic Creator

O_O

#thediabeetus

In fact, you are in luck with the pretzel M&Ms, they still sell them indeed! ^_^

yummmmmm

Awesome! I'll have to buy some.

doooooo iiiiiiiiiiiittttttt.

Quote: King-Pen Krazy
I love myself some reese's(esoecially Reese's pieces) as well as almond Joy, Airheads, and Sour Patch Kids Watermelon

Woppers however, Woppers can suck my ***, they tatse terrible

Also Circus Peanuts

Thumbs up to the disapproval of Whoppers! ;-)

Quote: Jaggedstar
stepping into this topic was like stepping straight out of my door into the usa. here, candy is sweets and chocolate is chocolate

anyways **** liquorice

haribos are cool

Oh? You live in Europe? Australia? We Americans do not know how to decipher candy from chocolate, english from slang, good from bad. You know the shtick.

Someone here from english speaking Europe should make a topic about the differences between english. The results are very, very, very funny.

Quote: AmbushFan
I like popcorn, don't have any particular preference other than that. I don't like buying sweets for myself, though, only if someone offers me them or if I can get them for free.

Is popcorn considered a candy, though? Now that one I have not heard before.
---
#17 Posted: 04:50:59 13/01/2018
I dunno. I don't consider it so, but then again, I don't consider chocolate candy either. I guess it depends on perspective.

I'm from Europe. I prefer most of American English over European English though.
---
#18 Posted: 05:22:48 13/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: AmbushFan
I dunno. I don't consider it so, but then again, I don't consider chocolate candy either. I guess it depends on perspective.

I'm from Europe. I prefer most of American English over European English though.

But if you don't consider it candy, then why did you say it was your favorite? I thought your favorite candy was tanks, anyway?
---
#19 Posted: 05:38:23 13/01/2018
Well, even though I don't consider them candy, I do massively prefer it over anything that could be considered candy. Again, it's more based on perspective than fact - what counts as candy, and what doesn't? Basically, I really like popcorn.

I've tried eating tanks before, but it's not that easy. Too much metal. Personally, I prefer driving them and charging ahead faster than the Ghost Division, then breaking the enemies' lines of defense before they can retreat. Total dominatoin via tanks pretty much.
---
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#20 Posted: 07:03:06 13/01/2018
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
fave: chocolate raisins

I trusted you
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#21 Posted: 15:04:06 13/01/2018
@BlackNight

Ha, funny coincidence! I hadn't noticed!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#22 Posted: 21:18:13 13/01/2018
Favorites
Literally anything Hasbro or Trolli.
As for chocolate, wonderballs are amazing but I think it's just because it's nostalgic

Least favorites: Anything of a generic/store brand
White chocolate
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:20:30 13/01/2018 by KrystalLBX
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#23 Posted: 22:23:31 13/01/2018
favorite: toblerones
hate: do the gross jelly bellies count? if not than candy cigarettes because it's just chalk
low key grass jelly bellies are good
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#24 Posted: 01:16:28 14/01/2018
Quote: somePerson
favorite: toblerones
hate: do the gross jelly bellies count? if not than candy cigarettes because it's just chalk
low key grass jelly bellies are good

- - -
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:16:39 14/01/2018 by Carmelita Fox
#25 Posted: 02:12:27 14/01/2018 | Topic Creator
@BlackNight

Yeah, it is super weird! O_O

Of all the candy and chocolate out there.

Speaking of, I should have named this topic candy/chocolate, because that is really what it was about. I did originally only mean for it to be candy, but I forgot in the middle of my post, and started talking about chocolate, lol! XD
---
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#26 Posted: 05:03:43 14/01/2018
@BlackNight

Yeah, it is super weird! smilie

Speaking of, I should have named this topic candy/chocolate, because that is really what it was about. I did originally only mean for it to be candy, but I forgot in the middle of my post, and started talking about chocolate, lol! smilie

Chocolate is a type of candy
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
#27 Posted: 06:50:30 14/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: KrystalLBX
@BlackNight

Yeah, it is super weird! O_O

Speaking of, I should have named this topic candy/chocolate, because that is really what it was about. I did originally only mean for it to be candy, but I forgot in the middle of my post, and started talking about chocolate, lol! XD

Chocolate is a type of candy

As some people pointed out earlier, it depends on the country where you live what is considered "candy." In some countires candy and chocolate are treated as two entirely different things/snacks.
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#28 Posted: 09:53:06 14/01/2018
I eat anything classified as a "candy" or "sweet".
---
Bruh
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#29 Posted: 00:04:51 15/01/2018
@BlackKnight12 6 years on this damn site and I still don't know how to snip quotes smilie I'm from England
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#30 Posted: 05:48:22 15/01/2018
fvorite: Kit Kat

Least favote: Chujnk nby Wonka
#31 Posted: 17:25:50 15/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Jaggedstar
@BlackKnight12 6 years on this damn site and I still don't know how to snip quotes ;) I'm from England

lol, there is a quote button at the bottom of everyone's posts. X3 or copy the text and put "Quote:
""
" around it. (without the " around the text)

That is cool! Do you want to make a topic making fun of us americans and our broken language? It would be funny! XD

Quote: Metallo
fvorite: Kit Kat

Least favote: Chujnk nby Wonka

Awwwwww, Metallo, are you drunk again?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:26:50 15/01/2018 by BlackNight12
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me