Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > HIHD tells you your quirk (MHA Super power)
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
HIHD tells you your quirk (MHA Super power)
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#51 Posted: 01:53:52 08/12/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: somePerson
  • [User Posted Image]

• - - -

somePerson! Quirk: Brightness, sP can blast a immensely bright light from his body, temporarily blinding any one around him. After lighting up, he needs to sit under bright lights for up to 15 minutes to recharge.

as somebody who's known sP for a while now i can say this is definitely true
    HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
    #52 Posted: 01:55:41 08/12/2017 | Topic Creator
    You want a quirk, Carmelita?
    ---
    Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
    Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
    #53 Posted: 01:56:29 08/12/2017
    sure, curse me with great responsibility.
    #54 Posted: 02:16:51 08/12/2017 | Topic Creator
    Carmelita Fox! Quirk: Waves, Carmelita can make dangerous waves from ANYTHING, and even change their shape and ride them! Great for long range combat and traveling! Although, over time, waves will get weaker and smaller if used repeatedly.
    ---
    Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
    cookieeater Gold Sparx Gems: 2495
    #55 Posted: 06:04:46 08/12/2017
    please do tell
    ---
    my fursona is a hot dog
    #56 Posted: 11:04:49 08/12/2017 | Topic Creator
    Quote: cookieeater
    please do tell

coockieeater! Quirk: Jello! cookeeater's body is made of jello! Not much to do with it, but at least he never gets hungry!

Hero name: Jiggly Hero, Jello Man.
    ---
    #57 Posted: 17:10:01 09/12/2017 | Topic Creator
    He didn't post but

Dark52! Quirk: Slippery, Dark52 is incredibly slippery, being able to get out of any grip, no matter how tight! He can also slide on his belly at high speeds, but can have a hard time stopping!

Hero name: Slippery Hero, Slip and Slide.
    ---
    AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
    #58 Posted: 17:13:15 09/12/2017
    I'm a tank.
    ---
    No fate. Only the power of will.
    #59 Posted: 17:17:26 09/12/2017 | Topic Creator
    Quote: AmbushFan
    I'm a tank.

Ambushfan! Quirk: Tank. He's got a tank for his body, minus his head! While weird to look at, he's got high durability and power. Launching missiles to blast away opponents and taking most hits as if they're nothing. Despite his power, he's got very low speed and runs out of ammo after 15 shots or he can also shoot 3 mega missiles for big blasts. To reload, he needs to eat food with high iron count.

Hero Name: Tank Hero, Big Shot
    ---
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:24:54 10/12/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
    AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
    #60 Posted: 17:25:18 09/12/2017
    I eat bullets for breakfast. Without any milk. Does that count as "high-iron"?

(Also, what's MHA? I don't know anything about any anime except for GuP)
    ---
    No fate. Only the power of will.
    #61 Posted: 17:34:43 09/12/2017 | Topic Creator
    Quote: AmbushFan
    I eat bullets for breakfast. Without any milk. Does that count as "high-iron"?

(Also, what's MHA? I don't know anything about any anime except for GuP)

I'd need to be lots of veggies, from a "realistic" stance.

MHA is Manga/Anime about how world every 80% of people in the world have some sort of power, or "quirk". These powers vary from mundane stuff like glowing constantly, or something powerful, like being able to ice bend and fire bend.

I tried to replicate crazy variety of MHA when telling users their quirks. Hopefully, people think I did well and like their powers.
    ---
    Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
    #62 Posted: 20:29:11 09/12/2017
    tell me my quirk- I certainly don't know
    #63 Posted: 21:01:02 09/12/2017 | Topic Creator
    Bryman04! Quirk: Toon, Brybry was born looking like a cartoon, and not only that, he also follows their logic (Fir the most part), he can stretch, flatten,, has durability, and can even pull certain objects out of nowhere! Although, distorting his body can tire him out, and also give him stretch marks.

Hero Name: Toon Hero, Brybry!
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:25:27 10/12/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
    #64 Posted: 13:36:29 19/12/2017 | Topic Creator
    bringing this back because fun
    ---
    mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
    #65 Posted: 14:42:59 19/12/2017
    okay.
    ---
    Dead
    #66 Posted: 15:06:06 19/12/2017 | Topic Creator
    Mega Spyro! Quirk: Cancel! Similar to a 2D fighting game, Mega Spyro can cancel into attacks for amazing combos! For example, he can Punch, punch, then upper cut kick to drop kick in a matter of seconds! The longer he combos, the more it wears him out.

Hero Name: Cancelling Hero, Uppercut!
    ---
    #67 Posted: 15:30:53 19/12/2017 | Topic Creator
    Quote: Sesshomaru75
    yo

- - -

Sesshomaru! Quirk: Counter, for a brief period of time, Sess can grant himself super armor, during this time he is immobile, but if he's taking ANY hits, we won't react and not feel pain, instead absorbing it, and once he gets high enough power BOOMM he can blast an enormous energy burst from his body that even gives the Top Heroes a run for their money. The stronger the burst, the long he needs to recharge. Currently trying to harness that energy to give himself a power boost, increasing his speed and power over a big blast.
    ---
    ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
    #68 Posted: 02:35:45 20/12/2017
    Do you just make these up or is there a scientific process to it? I’m dying to know. smilie
    ---
    Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
    #69 Posted: 02:45:35 20/12/2017 | Topic Creator
    Quote: ShadowMewX
    Do you just make these up or is there a scientific process to it? I’m dying to know. smilie

Just thinking them up!
    ---
    #70 Posted: 14:21:48 03/04/2018 | Topic Creator
    LET'S BRING THIS BACK BECAUSE I HAVE PLANS MAYBE FOR THIS.
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:22:29 03/04/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
    King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
    #71 Posted: 14:28:05 03/04/2018
    Let's go for round 2
    ---
    Rise and Shine Ursine
    #72 Posted: 14:29:34 03/04/2018 | Topic Creator
    Quote: King-Pen Krazy
    Let's go for round 2

You already have one! This is for people who don't have one!
    ---
    King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
    #73 Posted: 14:31:01 03/04/2018
    Let's go for round 2

Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

Can the people who have them fight with their powers?
    ---
    Rise and Shine Ursine
    #74 Posted: 14:37:41 03/04/2018 | Topic Creator
    Let's go for round 2

Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

Can the people who have them fight with their powers?

Yes, they can, but it's more so for saving people. Although, they ARE sports festivals that happen in High School.
    ---
    Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
    #75 Posted: 15:09:37 03/04/2018
    give me one pls
    #76 Posted: 15:20:52 03/04/2018 | Topic Creator
    Quote: Vespi
    give me one pls

Vespi! Quirk: Second Impact! Vespi's quirk grants her to punch, kick, tackle, and more with high power, BUT that's not all! As it's name implies, after each hit, a second burst of force hits the opponent with incredible power. Can be very destructive and the harder the first hit, the MUCH harder the second!

Hero Name: Second Coming Hero, Lady Impact!
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:25:50 03/04/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
    #77 Posted: 16:50:24 03/04/2018
    give me one pls

Vespi! Quirk: Second Impact! Vespi's quirk grants her to punch, kick, tackle, and more with high power, BUT that's not all! As it's name implies, after each hit, a second burst of force hits the opponent with incredible power. Can be very destructive and the harder the first hit, the MUCH harder the second!

Hero Name: Second Coming Hero, Lady Impact!

**** YEAH THATS SO COOL
    #78 Posted: 20:09:39 03/04/2018 | Topic Creator
    Quote: Sesshomaru75
    you never gave me a hero name ;;

Sess! Counter Attacking Hero: Sessuman OR Counterstrike. Whichever you'd prefer.
    ---
    #79 Posted: 20:13:10 03/04/2018
    tfw sess can directly counter me ;~;
    #80 Posted: 20:14:29 03/04/2018 | Topic Creator
    tfw sess can directly counter me ;~;

Yes, technically, but there is an easy way around his quirk for you to win.
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:16:11 03/04/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
    #81 Posted: 20:17:23 03/04/2018
    wait so i have a few questions
    1. does the second one come straight after the first or can i control when it comes?
    2. in theory cant i jump really high with this too?
    #82 Posted: 20:19:53 03/04/2018 | Topic Creator
    1. does the second one come straight after the first or can i control when it comes?

It comes right after the first, but it seems you can delay the impact by focusing hard enough.

Yes, what you'd need to do is jump, stomp on the ground, and then the following force burst would shoot you up. Although it's quite high and landing isn't easy.
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:21:41 03/04/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
    #83 Posted: 20:22:25 03/04/2018

It comes right after the first, but it seems you can delay the impact by focusing hard enough.

Yes, what you'd need to do is jump, stomp on the ground, and then the following force burst would blast you up. Although it's quite high and landing isn't easy.

it's easy if I PUNCH MY WAY BACK DOWN

when are sess and i gonna have our tourney fight i wanna win
    #84 Posted: 20:28:43 03/04/2018 | Topic Creator

Yes, what you'd need to do is jump, stomp on the ground, and then the following force burst would blast you up. Although it's quite high and landing isn't easy.

Eh, you can't just punch the air, you'd need to hit something first.

During the school's Sport's Festival. And while I'm glad to see your enthusiasm to fight, there's no guarantee you'll fight Sess, hell there's no guarantee you'll fight at all. You'll have to go through a few other challenges before the tournaments start.
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:29:39 03/04/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
    #85 Posted: 20:32:44 03/04/2018

During the school's Sport's Festival. And while I'm glad to see your enthusiasm to fight, there's no guarantee you'll fight Sess, hell there's no guarantee you'll fight at all. You'll have to go through a few other challenges before the tournaments start.

dammit
    i guess ill just jump horizontally then
    then i can hit ppl rly fast > : D

dang
    wait who on this page was accepted into the hero class? smilie
    #86 Posted: 20:34:34 03/04/2018 | Topic Creator

dammit
    i guess ill just jump horizontally then
    then i can hit ppl rly fast > : D

dang
    wait who on this page was accepted into the hero class? smilie

With the exception of a few users who aren't on dS anymore, I'd say all here have been accepted!
    ---
    TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
    #87 Posted: 16:27:39 04/04/2018
    What's my quirk? :0
    ---
    #CynderIsAFireDragon
    #88 Posted: 16:42:20 04/04/2018 | Topic Creator
    Quote: TheFlyingSeal

Flyingseal! Quirk: Aquatic! FS has multiple sea based abilites, such as turning the air into water (In various forms as well), incredible swimming speed, breathing underwater, echolocation and even the ability to talk to both fresh water and slat water creatures! She also has a fondness of Seals and Sea Lions! Think Aquaman, but as a 19 year old girl!

Hero Name: The Sea Born Hero, Hydro Heronine!
    ---
    #89 Posted: 16:44:17 04/04/2018

Flyingseal! Quirk: Aquatic! FS has multiple sea based abilites, such as turning the air into water (In various forms as well), incredible swimming speed, breathing underwater, echolocation and even the ability to talk to both fresh water and slat water creatures! She also has a fondness of Seals and Sea Lions! Think Aquaman, but as a 19 year old girl!

Lady Impact and Hydro Heroine
    we'd be the best duo
    #90 Posted: 16:44:52 04/04/2018 | Topic Creator

we'd be the best duo

And Dragon Rush??
    ---
    TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
    #91 Posted: 16:45:32 04/04/2018

THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU
    ---
    #CynderIsAFireDragon
    #92 Posted: 16:46:12 04/04/2018

we'd be the best duo

And Dragon Rush??

three's company > : (

jk no youd totes be in
    we'd have like
    a clique that becomes an actual hero league
    #93 Posted: 16:48:12 04/04/2018 | Topic Creator

we'd be the best duo

And Dragon Rush??

jk no youd totes be in
    we'd have like

BUT WE'D BE AN AMAZING HERO LEAGUE WHO SAVE THE LIVES OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!!! JUST LIKE THE HEROES OF 30 YEARS PRIOR!!
    ---
    #94 Posted: 16:49:14 04/04/2018

And Dragon Rush??

jk no youd totes be in
    we'd have like

BUT WE'D BE AN AMAZING HERO LEAGUE WHO SAVE THE LIVES OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!!! JUST LIKE THE HEROES OF 30 YEARS PRIOR!!

deal
    but never forget im the alpha *****
    #95 Posted: 16:52:32 04/04/2018 | Topic Creator

jk no youd totes be in
    we'd have like

deal

We're ALL Alphas!

But at times, I would like to work with OTHER heroes too.
    ---
    Shibaru Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
    #96 Posted: 16:53:14 04/04/2018
    Hi, bubbleton
    ---
    G3MINI, Biggest bubbleton on Mixer.
    Hi Lindsey. - Taylor Swift
    Asdra#7043 on Discord
    Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
    #97 Posted: 16:54:21 04/04/2018
    I'll try it, I guess?
    ---
    i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
    #98 Posted: 17:01:51 04/04/2018

deal

We're ALL Alphas!

But at times, I would like to work with OTHER heroes too.

understandable
    we all have to
    ...unfortunately
    First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
    1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me