Forum

Poll

Favourite Upgrade Path: Aurora
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > I need suggestions for a new Skylanders channel/feature
Page 1 of 1
I need suggestions for a new Skylanders channel/feature
Johnbonne Green Sparx Gems: 268
#1 Posted: 07:36:19 14/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Hullo all!

I'd like to make a new YouTube channel or feature on my existing one dedicated to Toys to Life and Skylanders discussion. Going into topics that interest me, talking about figures and merchandise, reviewing individual characters and covering news stories should there be any. I know this isn't the best time to do it when the hobby isn't what it once was, but I'm very much interested in archiving the physical and digital stuff, and revisiting content that's no longer accessible.

Where you come in is the naming of such a channel or feature. I was thinking along the lines of "Johnbonne on Skylands" (as in Floyd on Oz, Floyd on the lam, etc.), or "Your Brain on Skylands", however I'm open to suggestions and if it can cover toys-to-life in general that'd be sweet!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post; it seemed the most relevant as I want to get more into the collecting side, and I've got quite a lot of ideas for content already! I hope you enjoy whatever it is we come up with!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:36:50 14/11/2017 by Johnbonne
CountMoneyBone Gold Sparx Gems: 2302
#2 Posted: 17:14:30 15/11/2017
if that is what you want to do then go for it.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Johnbonne Green Sparx Gems: 268
#3 Posted: 08:04:24 17/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: CountMoneyBone

if that is what you want to do then go for it.

That's very true, and I encourage this of anyone who wants to make content. But I was just looking for suggestions; I'm not very good at committing to choices, so if I see a name that really stands out, I'd absolutely go with it! smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me