Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > What waifu do you associate AmbushFan with?
Page 1 of 1
What waifu do you associate AmbushFan with?
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#1 Posted: 17:02:49 11/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Besides Megurine Luka (or any other Vocaloid).

I wanted to make a topic and this one was the first that came into my mind, because following trends seems to be trending right now.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#2 Posted: 17:04:03 11/11/2017
Insane ramblings
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#3 Posted: 17:11:02 11/11/2017
I'm not sure, are you more of a ZP Theart or a Marc Hudson type of guy?
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#4 Posted: 17:20:06 11/11/2017 | Topic Creator
@HiHD:
Haven't heard of her.

@kardonis:
Prefer Hudson. IMO Dragonforce have got so much better since he joined.
---
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#5 Posted: 17:26:43 11/11/2017
I like him better as a singer, and overall yeah I think they've improved a lot, but Ultra Beatdown will always be my favorite album.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#6 Posted: 17:59:15 11/11/2017 | Topic Creator
I haven't listened to all of UB, but it does have some of my favourite songs, particularly The Last Journey Home. That is easily one of my favourites, alongside songs such as Valley of the Damned and Judgement Day.

As a singer, I think Theart is actually a little better, but he really didn't suit DF at all, he sounding more like he belonged in an older band like Black Sabbath or Motorhead. Hudson is better at sounding upbeat and overall suits them better - songs like Tomorrow's Kings and Symphony of the Night for example, Theart wouldn't of been as good at getting that sort of feel.

He did start his own band after leaving DF (I AM I), which better shows his vocal skills. Silent Genocide is one of my favourite songs of all time, and he's perfectly suited for it unlike his work with DF.

As for vocalists overall (from any band), Tony Kakko (Sonata Arctica) is my absolute favourite. Sonata Arctica is also my second favourite power metal band overall, with Timeless Miracle as my first.
---
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#7 Posted: 03:51:52 15/11/2017
Nathan for You
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me