Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Skylanders: Cynder's Fall
darknessdawn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1465
#101 Posted: 04:30:29 17/01/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: SpyroD explained why I'm having so much trouble understanding you, gary. I'll need you to specify who Stormblade's speaking to and such so I don't get any more confused.
---
Dark is not Evil, and Light is not Good.
Star the Zoroark at your disservice.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:00:12 17/01/2018 by darknessdawn
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#102 Posted: 14:51:18 17/01/2018
Camo got up and walked over to Cynder and hugged her. "Its ok Cynder... The fact that you are willing to apologize for what you have done makes you better than just about all of us... You were pushed over the edge and your actions were the result of you being pregnant as well as the constant harassment you suffered. Emotions can be powerful things Cynder, that's what happened here."
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#103 Posted: 20:12:47 17/01/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: The plot thickens... Kekeke!
Cynder reeled away from Camo's touch. Spyro explained to Camo "She doesn't like physical contact much, and I'm the only one she'll permit to do so. Not even her father has that privilege. Say, do you get the feeling we're being watched?" Spyro looks around.
Indeed, hidden in the room's shadows, a mysterious figure watches. Eheheheheh... These should be easy enough to manipulate into helping me annihilate the last remaining Clan of Kitsune... And without them holding me back, I can consume this world once again... And three of those here are already touched by Dark Magic... Spyro in particular will be extremely useful, due to how the others look up to him... Eheheheheheheheheheheheheh!!!
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#104 Posted: 01:07:22 18/01/2018
Drobot looks back to Eon, Should we really trust this is it? Can Cynder really have changed just like that? If so, why is she the center of attention right now? Sure she is expecting kids, but that does not excuse her crimes. he thinks as he re approached Master Eon, "Master," he starts, "What exactly are our plans? Even if Cynder is back with the Skylanders, Malefor is still our enemy."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#105 Posted: 07:27:16 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Master Eon grimaces. "He was once such a close friend... But you have so many good points. Alas, Cynder cannot act as a Skylander, even if she wants to. She's going to be extremely busy tending to her eggs, and something tells me that she could still be easily manipulated to do something horrible. Her motherhood instincts will cause her to automatically put protecting her eggs above all else. She'd likely strike anybody down who dares threaten her offspring. As for Malefor, he's unlikely to attack us, at least for a long time. Working with me again seems to have at least partially restored his faith in the Light. I heard he only wanted to destroy the Core of Light to prove his point that Light supposedly cannot protect Skylands. Kaos, hold still while I stick this magic stamp on you." He does so, and Kaos vanishes. Eon explains to Drobot "I got those handy little things straight from Cloudcracker, they teleport whatever they're stuck to directly to the prison. Saves a lot of work, I just never got to use them since they arrived the day after Cynder left, right before the attack on the Academy. But, back to the point. Malefor is always difficult to predict, but I think it should be easy to have Cynder convince him to focus on keeping the Underworld in check and helping with his grandchildren. He does have a soft spot for her, and you'll notice he made sure I was unharmed. He actually dislikes being a villain, he just doesn't see any other option. So giving him another option should keep him from causing trouble." He then mumbled to himself, "My word, that was a long-winded explanation."
The Kitsune sent the Kyuubi's daughter, a pretty little thing with six tails, to assist the Skylanders in returning home, sending a gift as well. As she finally arrived at Malefor's castle, she shuddered. "What a spooky place THIS is... Still, it helps maintain the balance between Life and Death." She approached Master Eon, got on her knees, and held out the gift. "Greetings from my Clan. They wish to send you an offering of peace and a request to work alongside you, for the protection of all."
Master Eon accepted the gift. "Thank you. What might your name be?"
"My name is Sakura."
"Ah. That's a nice name. Easier to say than mine, too." He opened the gift, and found a beautifully-crafted cake, with beautiful decorations and a slight scent of flowers. Eon breathed in the scent. "Ahhhh... Cherry blossoms."
"That's kinda my name, or, rather, what it translates to." The Kitsune smiled, attempting to relax at the prospect of her Clan finally opening up to outsiders. They'd been wandering for so long, she'd never actually had a proper "bed", whatever that was.
"It's a beautiful cake, it's almost a shame to eat it."
"Thank you, Sensei! I designed it myself, it was sooo hard to make because we hadn't stopped wandering. Our airship is coming, so it should be easy enough to get you back to your Academy... Well, what's left of it." She looked over at Drobot, curious about him.
---
#106 Posted: 14:49:13 18/01/2018
Camo nodded "Sorry, I did not know" He said before looking at Malefor "You know... For one of the biggest names in evil, you're actually a pretty nice guy. The closest thing to evil I have seen you do was help destroy the academy and help make those clones... Now that I think about it... Those were pretty bad"
---
#107 Posted: 17:22:42 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Malefor seemed surprised for a moment before regaining his composure. "I joined the Darkness because I had no faith left in Light. Now, however... Perhaps there still IS hope... But I cannot assist with more than funding, as I have to stay here to keep the Underworld in control. You all have a lot to look forward to. I've seen both sides of the picture. I've been on both the side of Good and the side of Evil, and, personally, I've gotten no particular rewarding results from either. Perhaps a neutral standpoint will be rewarding for me?" He seemed thoughtful. "Those clones were meant to be completely subservient, but nobody here's a good programmer, and Cynder mentioned some modifications she made herself... What were they again?"
Cynder answered. "They added bits of the original personalities of the Skylanders they were based on. And that Sprocket clone was right... They were partly to replace the friends I never really had..." She became deathly silent as she focused on her nest. Looking closely, small tears were visible.
---
#108 Posted: 17:48:40 18/01/2018
"I'm sorry that you felt that way Cynder. It may not mean much, but I will be your friend" Camo said before looking back at Malefor "It may be for the best that some of us stay to assist you. The Underworld is big place and I doubt you can handle it all on your own"
---
#109 Posted: 19:40:14 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Cynder teared up. "Th... Thank you, Camo..."
Malefor shook his head. "I've been doing it on my own for thousands of years. The rest of Skylands need its protectors. I fear that it could fall into anarchy with only the Mabu protecting it, they're not as powerful as the villains."
---
#110 Posted: 09:03:23 19/01/2018
Drobot withdraws a little from the female Kitsune, "I'd rather take a portal." he states, "Not to be rude, seeing as you've been quite friendly, but I don't know anything about you or your clan. Riding on an air ship full of creatures I don't even recognize is not on my list of fun activities." he adds. His yellow mechanical eyes turned blue for a short time, watching the kitsune with much intent, "Forgive me for staring, I just don't quite trust you yet. For all I know, you could be one of Kaos' followers, or Malefor's" saying this just solidified his lingering distrust of Malefor, "But," his eyes turned back to yellow, "Given Master Eon's approval, I will stand down." he pauses looking the creature over once more, "What exactly are you?"
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#111 Posted: 16:48:20 19/01/2018 | Topic Creator
The Kitsune's fur bristled slightly at the mention of Kaos, but she forced herself to relax. "I am a Kitsune, one of the last remaining members of our kind, actually. Kitsune literally translates to 'fox', although in our case it refers to a unique kind of creature: A fox that grows more tails as we age. In fact, you can estimate our relative power simply by checking how many tails we have. There used to be many, many Clans of us all over Skylands, but our sworn enemy, Yami, managed to wipe nearly all of us out." Her fur bristled at the thought of Yami. "Unfortunately, he's nearly impossible to destroy, even with our immense magical talents. The only Clan left, that is, my Clan, is known as the Kami Clan. We're the most powerful Clan, and the most varied in talents. However, like all Kitsune, we're naturally talented at illusions and fire magic, and are quite agile. We tend to enjoy tricks and pranks, but if there's one thing we value, it's loyalty. A warning for you: There are three ways you can truly anger a Kitsune. The most mild is pulling one of our tails; they're quite sensitive. The other two are to kill our friends or kin, or to betray us. Aside from those things, we're generally a forgiving race. We were forced into hiding by Yami several millennia ago, but we've decided to attempt revealing ourselves. You need allies, correct?" She glanced at Eon, before looking back at Drobot. "Now then, I'm going to turn your own question around, because I have NO clue what you are. You kinda look like some sort of reptilian cyborg..." She tilted her head quizzically.
---
#112 Posted: 04:58:28 21/01/2018
Drobot had listened to what the fox creature had to reply with, "Well I am a dragon at heart, mind, and soul. I created this suit to better myself, though it was not a pretty transition." he adds, "If you're in need of help, you came to the right people. As Skylander's it is our sworn duty to protect the inhabitants of Skylands." he nods taking a more kind appearance as compared to how he had been earlier. The situation did not call for happy fun times anyway.
---
#113 Posted: 13:50:24 21/01/2018
Camo nodded before looking back at Cynder "What are you going to do now? It appears as your choices are to help us rebuild or to keep your eggs warm. I'm not going to lie, while the choice is yours it may be a good idea to help us rebuild. That way you can at least show some of the others that may still doubt you that you are sorry"
---
#114 Posted: 21:33:39 21/01/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: Now for the biggest plot twist of 2017. No, wait, it's 2018. Already? How'd THAT happen? Anyway, different Skylanders will see different things, and this could cause a proper split in the group as to who their enemy is. You guys already know, but keep that OOC, okay?

The Kitsune nodded happily. "Thank you, Skylander. My mother fears that Yami may return soon, and that he may attempt to manipulate you into fighting us. He'll twist the truth, equating trickery with treachery, and he's unlikely to manifest in his true form."

Cynder looked at Camo. "I'll help rebuild, we have immense amounts of resources. If nothing else, I'll help fund the rebuilding. Skylands needs its protectors."
A voice from the shadows comments, "Indeed it does. But beware, for a treacherous species is going to manipulate you and attempt to get their way. The Kitsune are a danger to all, and my sworn enemy." Yami steps into view, disguised as a somewhat-normal knight, armed with a katana. "They are a dangerous species, and are naturally gifted with illusions and deception. I, Dharak, will help you."
Cynder seemed suspicious. "How can we know we should trust you?"
"Cynder, I ask nothing in return but the chance to destroy my sworn foe."
---
#115 Posted: 00:41:12 22/01/2018
"I hope you know that being in the shadows is a really suspicious thing to do. How long have you been there?" Camo asked as he got ready to protect the nest. "Tell us what you know for starters. That can at least help us"
---
#116 Posted: 03:14:23 22/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Yami nodded. "I know a lot. You're the Skylanders, Cynder turned against you, but eventually realized her mistakes. And I have no interest in those eggs. They'd taste terrible, I'm certain." As if suddenly realizing how his comment might upset them, he added, "Not that I'd do that. I don't actually like eggs anyway. But, that's a topic for another day. The Kitsune are no doubt going to attempt to deceive you, and I have reason to believe that one's within the area. They look like anthropomorphic foxes, but they grow more tails over time. The more tails, the more powerful. They stop at nine, but even that grants them the ability to see and hear everything around the world, and their fur turns pure white. At that point, they're known as Kyuubi, and could potentially destroy the Academy with just one attack. However, they're physically weak, and are better mages and rogues than soldiers. That's how I've defeated most of the ones I've fought: Taking advantage of their physical weakness. Be forewarned, they try all sorts of underhanded methods."
---
#117 Posted: 06:23:40 22/01/2018
"Sakura, was it?" Drobot starts, "Is there anything else you can tell us about this Yami? We need to know as much as possible if we're going to track him down if he does come back as something else." his guardian demeanor showing true. Though it was not uncommon for Drobot to analyze everything for strategy purposes. His tech abilities and knowledge were useful in minor pranks back when he first joined the Skylanders (I did my reading, he is somewhat of a prankster), but they could also be put to great use in defending his home land, as well as all of Skylands.
---
#118 Posted: 13:56:41 22/01/2018
Camo relaxed a little "Excuse my skepticism, but what if you are the one that is trying to deceive us?"
---
#119 Posted: 18:25:33 22/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Sakura nodded. "The most basic information is that he is formed from the evil side of darkness. Even if dark is not evil, Yami most certainly is. His very name MEANS "Darkness". He's... He's actually able to corrupt Kitsune and other creatures native to Eastern areas, even if Western creatures who haven't been touched by the Darkness aren't affected by his magic. And he can still use deception to control those. He's also a shapeshifter, and is even better at it than any Kitsune could ever dream of being. Considering his goal is to control the entire universe, and his penchant for deception, this is a BAD thing."

Yami tried to remember Western traditions. Running his hand in an 'x' over his chest, he stated "I am not deceiving you, cross my heart and hope to die. The Kitsune are your enemy, not me."
---
#120 Posted: 01:37:40 23/01/2018
Drobot shifts his jaw slightly to the side for a moment, "The universe? If he has the power to even attempt something like that, why target Skylands at all. We are currently in a major deficit with the main defense home facility destroyed. I am not aware of anyone who is currently fit to fight, besides Malefor's army. Even then, in a fair fight I could take a lot of them down by myself." a saw blade spun up on his good wing, but it did not launch.
---
#121 Posted: 02:19:34 23/01/2018 | Topic Creator
The Kitsune shook her head. "The reason he hates our kind so much is because we've been able to seal away massive amounts of his power. Should he manage to break those seals... We'd all be doomed. He's a dangerous foe, and even a Kyuubi wouldn't last long on their own should he regain his full might. Our Clan, the Kami Clan, is the most powerful. However, every other Clan has been destroyed, and we need allies. Both Yami and ourselves have been in hiding for millennia, after my great-grandmother managed to seal away enough power to legitimately scare Yami, at the cost of her own life. Yes, my GREAT-GRANDMOTHER. Kitsune can easily live for a thousand years without managing to grow their ninth tail. I may be a child compared to others of my Clan, but I'm 107 years old. My next birthday will include the Ceremony of Purity, to symbolically bind the 108 sins said to prevent enlightenment. No Kitsune has grown a ninth tail without it, so we always do it on the 108th birthday, because we like matching things up and so that each Kitsune can reach their full potential. Once the final aspect of Yami, the only one left, is sealed away, we'll be able to celebrate. My mother requested that you join the celebration when that happens. Until then, though, we have work to do. My mother likely won't make it out alive, it takes the full life force of a Kyuubi to seal away each aspect of Yami. As such, she wanted you to know ahead of time. But I'm getting ahead of myself."
---
#122 Posted: 03:49:01 23/01/2018
Drobot was rather awestruck at how much she just said, going over the key points in his mind to figure out what exactly she told them, "Ahead of yourself is an understatement." he says with slight sarcasm, "We should inform as many Skylanders as possible. The more that know, the more eyes and ears we have out there." he turned to look for the portal, but it was not within current visual range, "I have to repair my wing, so I must get back to the Academy grounds to recover my tools and parts. I cannot say for sure I believe all of what you say, but if there is a greater danger out there than what Cynder had just put us through, we should take the time to rebuild while we can." he turns back to Sakura, "Not everyone will be on board, I'm not entirely sure I am. Either way, I must get back to my stuff.
---
#123 Posted: 05:34:42 23/01/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: WARNING WARNING WARNING I will be taking any unused characters I desire, including ones from players who haven't posted. So you guys better claim any you want. Also, I'm considering creating another RP, this time focused around Imaginators training at the Academy. There won't be any connection to this one, but I'd like an opinion from you guys. Let me know in OOC format.

Sakura suddenly became deadly serious. "If you thought Cynder was a threat, try imagining something a million times worse, something so insanely powerful that it had to be fought and sealed away in parts. Yami is the embodiment of the evil side hiding within darkness. The worst part... Spyro, Cynder, and Malefor were all touched by the darkness, and as such are vulnerable to his powers. If he gets his hands on them, they'll be mere puppets. And considering how powerful THEY are... That's the stuff of nightmares right there. And, worse yet... He could be in the area already, working to manipulate us."

A long, loud howl could be heard throughout Skylands, instilling a strange terror into all who heard it... Except for Werewolves. Sakura shuddered. "Ugh... I hate it when the more aggressive packs of Werewolves start howling... It's a terrifying sound to all, even those who shouldn't fear it. And it's not very comforting to realize that they're trained warriors, even if most of them serve the cause of Good."
---
#124 Posted: 16:05:50 23/01/2018
"I'm still not sure about this. I'm going to wait to pass judgement until I know more" Camo said "I'm not going to pick a side like that again..."

OOC: Sorry for not responding to it. You can do that other rp if you want, I may not join it. I'm not gonna play as anyone else
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:39:53 23/01/2018 by EyeBrawler2014
#125 Posted: 20:30:28 23/01/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: EyeBrawler2014, OOC is for EVERYONE to read. And I asked a question. I'd like an answer.

Yami muttered something. Cynder, Spyro, and even Malefor shuddered as the howling from outside echoed its way inside, but Yami displayed anger at the sound. "Accursed Ragers... They feel nothing but rage in combat and have even killed their own allies! Admittedly that's because they couldn't identify them due to rage, but still... They're almost as bad as the Kitsune!"

A less frightening howl was heard from Wolfgang. It was an instinctive response for any Werewolf, even if they hadn't been born as such.

OOC: Thank you. I just need to know so I don't attempt to start an RP no one wants except me. Again. I've done that so many times it's not even funny. It's more of depressing, and considering I suffer from that regularly already...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:17:04 23/01/2018 by darknessdawn
#126 Posted: 04:07:08 24/01/2018
OOC: I know what it's like to start an RP you thought was the best idea in the world to find no one wants to join. I had started a Titanfall themed post apocalypse, no one was interested. The one I have up now, "Blood and Rust" is run by myself and two friends, that's it, no other takers. It takes time, just like a business, can't have it all everytime, you just have to keep trying.

Drobot heard the cry, but barely anything makes him shudder or even flinch these days, "Haven't heard them in a long time. Probably because they're never too close to the Academy Grounds for anyone to hear it." he comments, "Well, again," he looks back over to Sakura, "We cant fight something if we aren't at least prepared. I understand you're scared, but even heroes need time to recover. He hasn't shown himself yet, after however long you say he's been around, odds are he wont show anytime soon either. I can't do anything productive without both of my wings. You are more than welcome to come with me, or stay here and talk to the others." he then starts walking back toward the castle in search of the portal Master Eon had mentioned before.
---
#127 Posted: 04:35:11 24/01/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: Heh, I actually saw it, and considered joining, I just don't know JACK about Titanfall. Plus I couldn't find a way to create the Mecha, excuse me, Titan, I had in mind. I play too much Mechquest to like being limited to ONE giant Mecha, with only a few possible designs. Meh.

Sakura started to follow Drobot. A tendril of dark energy reached from a shadow, lightly touching Sakura on the upper arm, who squeaked and started beating it down with her fan until it went away. Rubbing the spot, she looked and saw that it had left a seal. Her eyes flashed with anger. Several muttered (relatively mild) curses later, she explained to Drobot. "That was Yami's doing. This seal will keep me from being able to use any magic until removed. That is, unless I'm willing to allow him to slowly consume my Chakra. In other words, he's even closer to returning than we feared. This is bad. Very, VERY bad." She shuddered. "We must HURRY."
---
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11288
#128 Posted: 08:05:09 24/01/2018
OOC: I got late to reply your roleplay. sorry about that.^.^;
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#129 Posted: 20:20:48 24/01/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's okay, gary. I wasn't gonna take Stormblade, you're trying your best to use her. I just have the worst time grasping what she's doing. So, you're good. It's the person who requested Wolfgang, asked where he'd be starting, and proceeded to never show up again that led me to decide that unused characters are available for my own use. Considering we only have one of each character, I feel I have a right to "repossess" any that have been claimed but remained unused.
---
#130 Posted: 03:20:14 25/01/2018
Drobot examined the mark Sakura had just received, "It's like I'm living in a TV show. As soon as something is said, things begin to happen." he says somewhat with sarcasm, "And even oddly enough, the generic theme arises, only one person can possibly remove a curse it would seem." though the subject was general, it was quite a common occurrence in fiction, "Besides the point, preparations must commence for his return. Even if your people are not strong individually, their combined power may prove useful. If anyone, the magic element Skylanders would be more effective allies in that case."
---
#131 Posted: 06:12:31 25/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Sakura shakes her head. "No... If he cannot control you, he will seal away any magic you have. That's part of why we haven't eliminated him. His seals prevent the free use of magic. Technology isn't affected, Drobot. But we Kitsune are nearly useless at it. Our airships and "machines"... They're purely magical. We are guardians of the natural order, along with our rivals, the Tanuki... But that's another topic entirely. Should we gain a technologist or two... Yami will be easier to fight. He only managed to stay away from the Arkeyans despite them hating him because their technology included magic and... Wait... That's repurposed Arkeyan technology you're wearing, isn't it?" She remained silent for several seconds. "Besides... Yami's weakness... Is light. Which is a completely logical thing. For what dispels darkness better than light?" She seemed lost in thought. "Perhaps... The sacred light source... Could be weaponized against him somehow?"
Eon seemed surprised. "You mean the Core of Light?"
"If that's what outsiders call it, then yes."
"Why don't we lure him close and use a mirror to reflect it against him for a couple seconds? I'm sure Skylands can survive that long without it, it didn't start falling when the Core was destroyed."
"I'm surprised nobody thought of that until now. While Yami cannot be destroyed permanently, at least not completely, that could destroy most of him. And we could do it again each time he resurfaces. He'll always be able to return so long as the emotions fueling him, that is, rage, hate, fear, and such, continue to exist... But he can likely be wiped away again each time, like ink washed away by water. That reminds me, we Kitsune have a few techniques utilizing calligraphy to control the magic of the world around us, and I think it could be useful even if our natural magic is sealed." She perked up noticeably, before suddenly drooping, as if suddenly bearing an enormous weight. "If we'd only done this sooner... My kind could have lived on... We're dying out due to our slow breeding and low number of males... And we refuse to inbreed... Once our Clan is completely composed of close relatives... We'll no longer breed... And while we're effectively immortal, we cannot raise ourselves from the dead without assistance... If we cannot defeat Yami soon... We'll be no more... I hope that the Kami have at least forgiven our mistakes made generations ago, we've done everything we could to atone..."
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#132 Posted: 19:29:27 25/01/2018
(I’m so sorry I can’t really keep up because I keep forgetting about this. I’m used to ending up in slower role plays, if I’m being honest. You can take Echo, I’m sorry but I really can’t keep up it’s not your fault it’s mine)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#133 Posted: 20:38:27 25/01/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm only taking them if they haven't been used at all, at least for now. And trust me, I've forgotten to respond to RPs quite a lot, to the point of it being a regular occurrence.
---
S2 Swap Force Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#134 Posted: 23:07:32 28/01/2018
OOC: Are Sakura and Eon still in the same room that they were in when she showed up? And is Drobot still with them?

OOC: Never mind, I read through and found my answer
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:14:16 29/01/2018 by S2 Swap Force
#135 Posted: 01:13:15 29/01/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: Make sure to use the phrase "OOC" to show when something is, well, OOC.
---
S2 Swap Force Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#136 Posted: 02:15:15 29/01/2018
OOC: Right, sorry. It's fixed now
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
#137 Posted: 18:14:34 29/01/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'd appreciate some IC action, people. I can't RP very well by myself. That would be a story, not an RP.
---
#138 Posted: 23:52:02 29/01/2018
Camo stood still "The werewolves aren't that bad to be fair"
---
#139 Posted: 07:17:50 30/01/2018
Drobot makes a single nod, "Uh-huuhh." He says slowly, "Can we save the life stories for after the imminent danger. I understand you are emotional. But it is not currently helping us get any closer to beating this Yami, unless it is and you really don't need our help." Drobot begins to follow telltale signs of a portal near by. Mostly a few posted signs stating general directions. Eventually finding a portal, "Well if the bending of the core of light's light is all we've got as far as a plan, I've got a back up. Either way, a portal makes for fast accurate transportation. I have a short range receiver portal in my lab. If my generator is still is one piece, it should still be on"

Drobot then steps onto the portal pad, "You coming with me or are you going to find more Skylanders to inform of this dangerous being?"
---
#140 Posted: 21:07:02 30/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Yami glared outside. "I, personally, DESPISE them. But I suppose opinions are opinions."

Sakura nodded. "I'll follow you." She stepped on the portal pad.
Master Eon thought for a moment. "I'll meet up with you, but first I need to warn the other Skylanders about Yami's threat to Skylands." He rushed off towards Cynder's room, to tell Spyro first and foremost.
---
#141 Posted: 03:31:13 02/02/2018
"hello Sakura" Stormblade said.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#142 Posted: 00:22:55 09/02/2018
"Stormblade, I must apologize for earlier, I needed to speak with Master Eon." Drobot beckons the Skylander to follow them back to the Academy grounds, "We haven't much time, we can speak along the way."
---
#143 Posted: 02:47:50 14/02/2018
" no need apologize to me"Stormblade said
---
#144 Posted: 05:05:43 14/02/2018 | Topic Creator
Master Eon burst into Cynder's bedroom. "Skylands is once again in danger! An evil force known as Yami threatens our world! I figured it would be best to warn you."
Spyro sighed. "Skylands is in danger... Again. Can't we get a few weeks to recover between crises."
Yami looked at Eon. "And who told you of this... 'Yami'?"
"A young 'Kitsune' named Sakura. She said a lot about her Clan's history."
Spyro looked at Yami. "This knight here, Dharak, already told us a lot about the Kitsune, including their penchant for deception and treachery."
"Spyro, even if she wasn't strictly accurate, we shouldn't dismiss her warning out of hand. I'll make sure to keep an eye on her, okay? You just make sure nothing goes horribly wrong HERE." Eon proceeded to leave and caught up with Drobot and Sakura.
Sakura waved.
---
#145 Posted: 05:30:36 14/02/2018
"Great... Now we need to figure out who our enemy truly is" Camo said with a sigh
---
#146 Posted: 06:38:33 14/02/2018 | Topic Creator
Spyro shook his head. We already know it's the Kitsune, treacherous as they are. "I'm sure Dharak was being truthful."
Behind his illusion, where no one but himself could see, Yami grinned evilly. His illusion turned it into something more friendly. "I appreciate your trust, oh Purple One."
---
#147 Posted: 05:11:29 15/02/2018
Drobot activates the portal, sending all who stood on it back to the Acadamy Grounds, "If my lab still stands, or if my things survived in general, then I should be back to fighting capabilities within the hour. If my stuff is greatly damaged," he looks about at the current scene. The school house and lodging buildings in shambles and rubble, "It could be days before I am fully affective in battle." he then, at a light pace, almost a trot, made his way toward one of the lodging structures. This one didn't seem to have completely fallen, but most of it was on the ground.
---
#148 Posted: 15:31:36 15/02/2018
"I don't know about you Spyro... But I'm at least going to see the other side of the story" Camo said before leaving the room. He looked around for Eon
---
#149 Posted: 04:34:38 21/02/2018
Drobot,wait for me"Stormblade said.
---
#150 Posted: 05:18:08 27/02/2018
Drobot hadn't slowed his already calm, yet faster, pace, "Stormblade, I do not need your help, I can do this by myself. You should stay with Sakura, something happened a few minutes ago, she is quite weak at the moment." he states as he draws near the building he had stayed in while it stood. The wreckage was bad, much like the rest of the grounds. He noticed many broken weapons, some from skylanders themselves, while others were guards' weapons and some display.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me