Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Skylanders: Cynder's Fall
darknessdawn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1476
#51 Posted: 18:26:10 30/12/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Considering your username, that's an ironic choice, but feel free.
---
Dark is not Evil, and Light is not Good.
Star the Zoroark at your disservice.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#52 Posted: 18:49:10 30/12/2017
(I just didn't feel like playing as a giant)

Camo looked at Cynder. He was another one of the Skylanders that did nothing to stop her torment. He was too afraid to say anything back then, but now he felt like he had to at least apologize "Cynder... I'm sorry... I should have at least tried to stop them... I was scared that they would come after me as well so I stood in the background when I shouldn't have... But this isn't you... Eon may have found me in the jungle, but I heard of what you went through... To be honest... You were one of the reasons I wanted to be a hero... But after seeing how they treated you... And how you are acting now... I feel like things would have been better if I was never found at all... I wish I was never a hero at all... At least then I wouldn't have to see this happen to everyone I thought was a hero too.." After he said that he sulked to the back of the cell and curled up around himself
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#53 Posted: 03:27:45 31/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Cynder stared at Camo. Her expression displayed shock. She looked down at her paws. She suddenly felt a surge of guilt.
Then an odd whirring and banging started up, while the false Ghost Roaster rushed over. "Mistress, the other copies are trying to rebel! They've all gone absolutely nuts!"
"Why aren't you with them?"
"Because I see no reason to fight you!"
Cynder looked at Spyro. "Should I?..."
Another voice spoke. Malefor. "Cynder, they already seem to understand what went wrong. I'll go get Master Eon, and we can hopefully prevent anything from going too horribly wrong. We'll ALL have to set aside our disagreements, considering the copies are around twice as powerful as the originals."
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#54 Posted: 15:23:40 31/12/2017
Echo stared in confusion. “If you created them, why would they revel? Seems like a flaw in design if you ask me.”
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#55 Posted: 19:13:45 31/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Malefor shook his head. "They were designed using the knowledge on you from your database. It's probably a simple glitch, I'm a terrible programmer. We'll need somebody who isn't one in order to shut the machine creating them down. And, since nobody in my entire army is good with Tech, we'll have to get help. Maybe whathisname... Drobit? Can he help?"
Cynder, meanwhile, was deactivating the magical prison cell. Finishing, she snarled, "I'm going to trust you. Your goal is to protect Skylands, right? Well, if these psycho copies escape, we could ALL be doomed. And if you turn against me, ahem, US, I WILL put you to death IMMEDIATELY!"
Spyro caressed her. "Cynder, now is NOT the time to be paranoid."
---
#56 Posted: 19:40:56 31/12/2017
"Why should I help? If the last few years has taught me anything its that heroes can be just as cruel as villains... I don't want to be a part of this life anymore if it means hurting the innocent like Terrafin and the rest of you did... I may not be perfect but at least I haven't used someone's past to torment them..." Camo said without moving from the corner he was laying in
---
#57 Posted: 02:06:45 01/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Spyro stared into Camo's eyes. "Camo. Listen to me. Skylands itself could be destroyed. There are many, many innocent people who could perish in this. Most of them have no idea what's been going on. Even if you choose to stop associating with the Skylanders, there are others who need help. Remember, most of those who caused this situation did so through inaction rather than action."
Cynder finally finished unlocking the prison.
Master Eon's voice rings out. "Skylanders, it is time. The fate of this world lies in your hands. But fear not, for you are not alone! I have sent out an interdimensional distress signal, and it has been answered. Warriors from other worlds shall join you. Set right what once went wrong! Skylanders, UNITE!!!"
Cynder immediately stood at attention. "It's now or never! Let's do this! BOLTS AND LIGHTNING!" The sudden change in attitude startled Spyro, but he went along with it.
Another voice rang out. "Ooda-booga! Come on Crash!" Crash and Cortex were there too.
Engines revved outside as DK and Bowser joined up.
Spyro looked at the others. "Whether or not you help is up to you. Just realize this: We'll need all the help we can get! As for me, I'm ALL FIRED UP!"
Malefor watched. Kaos suddenly spoke up. "Well, I know I'M not going to just stand around! I can't rule Skylands if it's not there anymore!" He followed the others.
OOC: Guys, now it's do or die. Here's where the story REALLY picks up. When the foe is defeated, everybody can finally have a happy ending. We'll be able to time skip to Cynder's eggs hatching, and Skylands will finally be at peace. Well, until Kaos decides to do something evil again. But that's a story for another RP!
---
#58 Posted: 02:28:38 01/01/2018
Camo looked right at Malefor "I'll help but on two conditions. One, you tell me why you care about what happens to Skylands, and second, you must promise to give me the power to help anyone. I don't want to be a Skylander anymore, I want to be the one that keeps them in line..." He said as he got up

(I should explain what I am trying to do then. I want to try and have Camo slowly come back around and believe in the cause again)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:23:29 01/01/2018 by EyeBrawler2014
#59 Posted: 02:57:23 01/01/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: Please re-read my post. I'm pretty sure you misread it.
---
#60 Posted: 05:41:22 01/01/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: Malefor didn't say a word.
---
#61 Posted: 06:49:47 01/01/2018
"You'll do it, I know you will" Camo said before leaving to fight
---
#62 Posted: 07:10:51 01/01/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'll be controlling Terrafin from now on. Also, where the flipping flooples did everyone go?
Malefor watched after them. Thinking for a moment, he rushed over towards where he was keeping Master Eon.
In the room with the machine that was creating the copies, Spyro and Cynder found a copy of Sprocket. The copy sneered at Cynder. "Well, well. What have we here? The one who created us as a substitute for the friends she never had, and her boyfriend."
---
S2 Swap Force Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#63 Posted: 07:25:25 01/01/2018
OOC: Sorry, I haven't had much time to rp lately. But for my next post is it OK if I have Whirlwind slightly heal Roller Brawl just to get her back in the game? And then do nothing else with Whirlwind?
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:30:30 01/01/2018 by S2 Swap Force
#64 Posted: 09:05:13 01/01/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: YES.
---
#65 Posted: 16:55:29 01/01/2018
Normally Roller Brawl would be stoked for a fight, but in her current state she doubted she would survive Sheep Creep let alone something twice as powerful as a Skylander. However, as a Skylander it's your duty to protect the Skylands, and no matter her condition she was going to fulfill her duty. She shakily stood up. "I'll do my best to help too." She said. Then a rainbow fell on her, allowing her to move without feeling pain. She gave a thanks and thumbs up to Whirlwind, "Let's Roll." She said as she shot off toward some evil Skylanders. The acing told her that she wasn't completely healed, but at least she could fight now.
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:57:38 01/01/2018 by S2 Swap Force
#66 Posted: 20:42:13 01/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Terrafin looked up. He had been curled up in a corner, hoping to be ignored. It was his fault this was happening, after all. He had picked on Cynder because she seemed vulnerable and wouldn't fight back. Now he was paying the price for his actions, along with every other Skylander. As he got up, he muttered, "I might as well help out. Probably not going to be a Skylander anymore due to my actions, but I have to at least do SOMETHING." As he walked out, he remained silent.
---
#67 Posted: 03:31:55 02/01/2018
Camo was currently fighting a copy of Slam Bam. He was using his range advantage to effectiveness as he shot sun seeds and watermelons at the copy
---
#68 Posted: 06:44:18 02/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Spyro and Cynder were having a hard time. Most of the copies didn't think about how to fight; Their strategy boiled down to "Attack Attack Attack", but the copy of Sprocket was a skilled strategist and quite good at mocking the two, which made it difficult for the emotionally fragile Cynder to fight properly. Finally, Cynder rushed in... Only to be sent FLYING with a hard whack from the copy's wrench. Spyro looked on, his expression of horror turning into rage. "THAT'S IT! NO MERCY!!!" Absorbing all the dark energy he could, he took on his Dark Form, and proceeded to beat the copy into a pulp.
Meanwhile, Terrafin slowly, carefully snuck towards the machine. Cracking his knuckles, he hit it. Hard. Pulling his injured hand away, he watched as the machine slowly whirred to a halt. "Ow. Well, that's that. Now to deal with the copies..." He turned around and found himself surrounded by copies of Drobot, Jet Vac, Hex, and a few others. "Well, I guess I'm screwed, being one hand down... But I can, at the very least, take a few of them with me..."
---
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#69 Posted: 14:38:01 02/01/2018
OOC: I got busy lately
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#70 Posted: 01:55:44 03/01/2018
Roller Brawl ducked under another one of Fling Kong's disks. Wincing she skated straight towards him. He tried flying up higher, only to see two claws cut his carpet in three. He fell down to the ground, right on top of a sawblade trap. Getting cut up into a million pieces. Roller Brawl fell to the ground. She was super tired, and from only one of these guys. She got up, noticing Terrafin in need of some serious help she started toward him, only to be sent flying by the top half of a black and green tiger, which disappeared into an evil Stealth Elf. "Oh no." This was going to be way harder than Fling Kong, and he was tough as is.
---
#71 Posted: 02:32:22 03/01/2018
Soon Camo had defeated the clone and heard a commotion. He went towards the disturbance and saw Terrafin surrounded "I really don't want to... But I should save him..." He said before took somewhat of a sniping position and started shooting at the copies of Drobot, Jet Vac, and Hex
---
#72 Posted: 04:23:24 03/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Terrafin swung one punch after another, only using one hand due to the other being broken. Then the copies began melting. "Wha-" Terrafin looked around the copy of Sprocket was just a puddle of goop, although Spyro was still enraged. Terrafin took advantage of the respite to check his hand. It was a bit floppy. "How do I put a cast on myself? Eh, I can deal with it later."
As Spyro calmed down, he asked Terrafin "Uh, is your hand okay?"
Terrafin shrugged, wincing as his hand lowered. "I've been hurt worse. Check on Cynder." He wasn't quite sure how bad his hand was. He was mostly just brushing off Spyro's concern.
---
#73 Posted: 05:13:09 03/01/2018
Camo was confused at how easy the copies went down "Maybe it was whatever Terrafin broke his hand off of... Either way I hope everyone is ok... Weather I like them or not" He said before going back inside to try and get down to where Cynder was
---
#74 Posted: 05:54:08 03/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Spyro gently poked Cynder, who responded by rolling upright. "Arrrrrgh..." She stood up and stretched, stroking her middle. "I hope the eggs are okay..."
Terrafin was already leaving. He wasn't going to stay anymore. He was leaving, going to find a nice place underground and stay there forever.
Malefor rushed in, Master Eon sitting on his back. "Ah, good. The spell worked. We're so out of practice, I was worried it wouldn't. Cynder, let's get you to your room, so you can rest. You'll probably being laying your eggs within the hour anyway." The group left.
In Cynder's room, Spyro was keeping an eye on Cynder, extremely nervous. Malefor was equally nervous, but at least had some experience with eggs.
Eon, on the other hand, was perfectly composed, having helped with the laying and hatching of many, many eggs.
---
#75 Posted: 07:25:01 03/01/2018
Roller Brawl zoomed toward the Stealth Elf, raised her claw, and swung down. Her claw went through the evil Skylander. She frantically looked around this wasn't good, she didn't know where she would appear. Suddenly she was splashed by a disgusting green goo. "Well that's disgusting." She simply stated as she saw Spyro, Cynder, Malefor, and Eon go into a room. Roller Brawl collapsed to the ground, she would have to apologize later, but right now she needed to rest.
---
#76 Posted: 12:45:28 03/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Terrafin noticed Roller Brawl collapse. Then he heard cries of pain from Cynder. She was laying her eggs already! Finally it ended. Peeking in, he saw a total of three eggs and Spyro grooming Cynder. Terrafin nodded before continuing to leave.
---
#77 Posted: 15:24:06 03/01/2018
Camo saw Terrafin and ran up to him "Where are you going? You should at least apologize for what you started before leaving since you were the cause of her pain"
---
#78 Posted: 17:00:05 03/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Terrafin looked at Camo, startled. "At this point, I don't think I could even look her in the eye. I'm going to let her start over again, have a chance at enjoying life. Besides, I need to fix my hand... Wow, that's a flimsy excuse..."
Cynder steps out, notices Terrafin, and storms over to him. "Where are YOU going?"
"He just asked me the same thing." Turning to Camo, he points out, "An apology won't fix the past."
---
#79 Posted: 19:25:05 03/01/2018
Camo looked at Cynder "Are you ok Cynder? I saw him trying to leave and I thought an apology would at least be considerate"
---
#80 Posted: 23:32:26 03/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Cynder looked at Camo. "I'm fine, but laying those things was painful." She glared at Terrafin, who looked away immediately.
---
#81 Posted: 00:31:13 04/01/2018
"I'm glad you're ok" Camo said as he looked at Cynder "While you two settle this, I'm going to talk to Malefor and Spyro" I said before entering Cynder's room where both dragons were
---
#82 Posted: 01:37:51 04/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Malefor and Spyro were sitting together, chatting about the past. Spyro asked, "So, let me get this straight: You and Master Eon were once partners? What happened?"
"Long story short, when my beloved betrayed me, I lost all faith in Light."
"That's... Actually really depressing. What are you going to do now?"
"I'll probably end up staying here. I've already established myself as ruler here, and if I left there would be anarchy."
"Fair enough. Oh, hi Camo!"
Meanwhile, Cynder glared at Terrafin, before speaking. "Do you know how to tend to dragon eggs?"
Terrafin was startled. "Well, sort of. I was trained as a lifeguard for the Dirt Seas, so I have some non-magical medical knowledge. It's so much less efficient than magical healing that I haven't used it, although I've continued to study during my free time. Why?"
Cynder displayed a somewhat unnerving grin. "Then you'll have to help out, since Master Eon is going to be spending a lot of time helping repair the Academy. You get to make sure I take proper care of my eggs."
"Uh, okay? I guess? But, why ME?"
"Dragon eggs are extremely resistant towards magic, especially those with Purple dragons in the bloodline."
"Fair enough." Terrafin quietly followed Cynder back, ignoring the pain shooting up his arm from his injured hand. Now he was quite certain it was broken.
---
#83 Posted: 02:24:54 04/01/2018
"Hey guys... Can we talk? I'm have some emotional issues..." Camo said as he sat near them both
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#84 Posted: 02:38:41 04/01/2018
OOC: I apologize for my absence, I had taken the holidays to visit family, and my mobile devices will not load Dark Spyro at all. So I had to wait until I got back to my place before I could even look at what's been going on.

Drobot was not absent during the fighting, he had taken place as defense of those attempting to turn off or disrupt the dark Skylander generator. Once the fighting seized, he decided it best to take his leave of this dark land. He would not have kind words to say to anyone at the moment, especially to those who had entrapped him for reasons he believed were mere child's play.

Drobot did collect samples of the goo that had been left behind. If this was programmable matter, he could have use for it, whether it be his augments or medical purposes. Catching wind of the eggs being lain, he was hesitant to leave. He was a dragon himself, sure not fully anymore, but his instincts and knowledge of his kind would be beneficial. However, there were many other dragons present, his assistance would not be needed. Drobot continued on his was back toward the Academy.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#85 Posted: 03:37:48 08/01/2018
OOC: Stormblade waving to Drobot.reply here,SpyroD.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#86 Posted: 05:51:04 09/01/2018
Drobot spots Stormblade biding for his attention. Drobot only looks at Stormblade, not entirely in the mood to talk after what had just transpired. Looking too her only long enough to signal that he acknowledges him seeing her. He continued walking, however, he knew not where he should go. With his wing broken, he could not possibly fly on his own, and the academy grounds were on another floating island farther than the eye could see.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#87 Posted: 11:35:43 09/01/2018
(Oof I have little to no idea what’s going on I login and it’s like 35 posts here I don’t have time to read up on these things)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#88 Posted: 02:44:11 10/01/2018
"hello Drobot"Stormblade said
---
#89 Posted: 03:52:06 10/01/2018
((We battled the clones and won. Now some of the characters are in Cynder's room either helping her with her eggs or, in my character's case, talking with Spyro and Malefor about something. I hope that helps FuryBeam))
---
#90 Posted: 10:04:27 13/01/2018
OOC: hello EyeBrawler
---
#91 Posted: 14:09:52 13/01/2018
(Thanks)

Echo was heading to Cynder to try to help out. She was a water dragon, and as such her opinion might either be helpful for a unique touch or completely useless. Either way, she wanted to help Cynder out, since she hadn't before. Besides, making a nest was a female dragon's job. She would likely be more helpful than any of the males, and definitely more helpful than those who had no experience with eggs or nests. So she decided to find the dragoness. She owed a lot to her, and would starting fixing her mistakes.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#92 Posted: 21:45:10 13/01/2018 | Topic Creator
(I'm sorry guys, but things have been hectic at home, and added to the fact that I recently re-acquainted myself with Pokefarm Q, I've been incredibly busy. It doesn't help that I've all but lost interest in this storyline. But I WILL carry it through to an end of some kind or another! I don't want to lose this RP until it finishes somewhat thoroughly.)
Master Eon passed by Drobot. "Ah, Drobot, it's great to see you're alive and well. Or, well, mostly intact at least. Cynder's moodiness has mostly vanished now that she's finally laid her eggs, and the only one she still has a grudge against is Terrafin. I'm heading back to the Academy's ruins, I assume you're doing the same? We need to rebuild, but at least we've gained influential allies here. Or, rather, regained. Cynder actually offered to help fund the repairs to the damage she caused, including repairing your suit and the Academy. The Skylanders Academy will rise from the rubble once ag- KAOS GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!!!"
Kaos had just run by. "Catch me if you can, SkyLOSERS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!"

Cynder had led Terrafin back to her room. "Alright, now then. I have a gazillion questions to ask, since Malefor's the only dragon present who has any idea how to take care of dragon eggs."
Terrafin nodded. "Understood. Ask away." His voice sounded completely defeated. It's not like I don't deserve worse than to help with these eggs. He raised his arm and cried out in pain. "AARGH! It hurts more every time I move it!" He fumed about his injured arm, and his own actions that led to the whole situation.
---
#93 Posted: 05:03:02 14/01/2018
Camo looked around the room "Well... When they hatch I can help look after them. Only if you want me to though... Its the least I can do"
---
#94 Posted: 12:08:18 15/01/2018
Drobot halted, "Stormblade, can I have a minute with Master Eon?" it was more of a statement than a question, however.

"Master Eon," He started, "Although I understand one should forgive and forget past sins, but," looking to his own injuries, "This is just too much to just wipe from our minds. The others may play it off, but I know they all hate Cynder for what she has done, whether it be female biology or not." he continued looking up to Eon, "She did, in one day, what Koas had been attempting to do for years. Letting this go without some punishment cannot be an option. If she had been bullied into betraying the Skylanders, and putting Skylands itself in danger, it does not nullify her actions for acting out of rage."

Drobot pulled his wings down close to his sides, "I just do not believe what is sure to happen next is the right thing. If what I think will happen comes into fruition, then I will renounce my rank of Skylander."
---
#95 Posted: 15:13:09 15/01/2018 | Topic Creator
(I just got some inspiration for more story! See if you can spot the plot hook.)
Cynder nodded at Camo. "Feel free to help. Now, Terrafin, how does one tend to dragon eggs?"
"Pretty much like any other eggs, actually. Keep them warm, make sure they don't get smashed... That sort of thing."
"Ah. That... Actually makes a lot of sense. If it's really that simple, then I'll just need help raising the hatchlings. Camo, you can help with that. Terrafin..." Spectral Lightning crackled around her. "I'm going to ask you to leave."
Terrafin yelped. "Okay, consider me elsewhere!" He rushed off, visibly frightened for the first time anybody had ever seen.

Master Eon had Kaos by the back of his neck. "I'm rather curious as to what you're expecting. And, trust me, there are going to be consequences, for both Cynder and Terrafin. Cynder for her betrayal, Terrafin for his bullying. I really should've been keeping better track of what was going on anyway..." He had a hint of resignation, as if he felt responsible. But he snapped out of it. "Alright, first we've got to lock this pest up, then we deal with figuring out what to do about Cynder and Terrafin, and then... Rebuild the Academy. Let's make it better than ever. It WAS built from the ground up the first time, piece by piece. Starting it with a design in mind will help it be more coherent. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Kaos, you're going straight to Cloudcracker Prison!"

Meanwhile, a shadowy figure was watching from afar. "Hmm... What will the future hold? Have the Skylanders had their trust damaged beyond repair? Or will they be able to pull together again, plus or minus a few of the original members? Cynder joined them to atone, yet when she snapped she caused more destruction than anyone before her... She's very powerful, we'll need to keep an eye on her... But enough philosophy! We've got to report to the other Clans." The mysterious figure vanished, a small fox running away, with a crow joining them as they went.
---
#96 Posted: 15:17:44 15/01/2018
Camo looked at the eggs "I can already tell that they are going to be adorable. I feel like by helping you raise them... I can at least be helpful..." He said as he sat near the nest
---
#97 Posted: 16:04:39 15/01/2018
Echo peeked in the direction Terrafin came from. “Hello? I’d like to help out with the eggs.”
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#98 Posted: 04:25:47 16/01/2018
Drobot shook his head, "Never mind the thought then," he made it to the edge of the current floating island, "Now my only issue is getting off this rock. If my wing hadn't been crushed in the attack on the Academy, I'd be long gone by now." he then turns to look back at the place he had just been imprisoned, "Can't say I'm going to miss this place."
---
#99 Posted: 01:46:37 17/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Master Eon looked at Drobot. "I'm quite certain there's a portal here. Cynder mentioned walking here from the Academy, so there should be one nearby." Terrafin had arrived and was staring over the edge, half-wondering what would happen should he fall, or jump, off the edge. The landing won't hurt for long... But I'm scared of heights. I simply can't stand not being on or under solid ground! He started to head around the perimeter, trying to avoid looking over the edge again.
Cynder looked at Echo and nodded. "Thanks for coming here to help." She looked down. "Guys... I'm... I'm sorry..." Tears were running down her face, as the full force of her actions hit her like a sack of bricks. She'd opened up again, and it hurt. The guilt was immense. "I... I was never meant to be a Skylander... The only reason Master Eon let me in was Spyro's recommendation... Now I've proven that I can never be part of the group..." She began sobbing rather loudly. Spyro held her, nosing at her lovingly.
Meanwhile, elsewhere, a mysterious group of creatures, resembling anthropomorphic foxes but with varying numbers of tails, with the leader having nine, were gathered close to the remains of the Academy. The leader asked the others, "So, we now know that the Skylanders are freed, and Eon is going to return here soon enough to start rebuilding. Shall we reveal ourselves at long last?"
Another, little more than a child, nodded. "I'm soooo tired of hiding from the outside world! And they'll rediscover us eventually! Revealing ourselves will allow us to gain allies to fight Yami!"
The leader nodded slowly. "Does anyone have any reasons we shouldn't reveal ourselves?" No response. "Very well then, it's settled. Our Clan shall reveal itself. But if anything goes wrong, you know the drill. The illusionists throw off our foes, and the rest retreat. I'll stay behind until everyone escapes." There were a few protests about having their leader remain in danger until the others escaped. "Look, I understand loyalty as well as any of you. That's exactly WHY I'm doing this. A Kyuubi can be replaced. An entire Clan of Kitsune... Cannot." Silence.
---
#100 Posted: 03:58:37 17/01/2018
"as well,I would guard any nest"Stormblade pointed
---
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me