Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Honest Thoughts About Me
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1 Posted: 03:06:01 04/11/2017 | Topic Creator
**** it, I don’t care if this blows up in my face. I am genuinely curious as to what you people think of me.

I’m a big boy. I can handle it!
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#2 Posted: 05:18:41 04/11/2017
You're one of the coolest users on here imo. You're too hard on yourself. I think your intense focus on trying to get a girlfriend isn't very good for your mental health, you should stop worrying about that as best as you can. You're bound to find someone. If an idiot like me could, you definitely can. You're a good dude.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#3 Posted: 09:26:27 04/11/2017
Honestly, what I was gonna say was basically what 84skylanderdude said, a cool user who is too hard on themselves. I really don’t have much to say other than stay cool my dude.
---
Soon.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#4 Posted: 12:22:44 04/11/2017
I think you're great! Too hard on yourself and need to cool it down. You're young and creative. Who knows what life's got in store for ya! Just gotta be brave, dedicated and take risks and you'll be surprised how far you've gone. Also I think you're great friend material once people get to know you!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#5 Posted: 21:24:14 05/11/2017
You're the king of nerds.

You also seem down on yourself quite a bit, which as HIHD said needs to stop, because you're a really nice person.
---
^ You all know it's true
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#6 Posted: 02:48:33 06/11/2017
As other people have said, you tend to have the idea that having a plentiful social life and skills is the key to happiness, and I know where you are coming from, but I honestly think you can try to forget it. If you already have friends you're comfortable with, stick to them and you'll feel good with it. If you don't feel comfortable with them, try to talk and explain your issues about social skills, they'll understand and help you. Sorry if this is touchy, I just wanna help you with that.

Otherwise, you're what I consider one of my closest friends on dS (even if we don't talk too much, sorry only one user managed to take out my shyness), super fun to talk with and a talented artist. I honestly really like your artstyle and always follow every single sketch topic you do. Keep up man.
---
Bruh
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#7 Posted: 06:23:46 06/11/2017
There's not much I can say about you because you're just generally brilliant!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me