Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Unlikely Heroes
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#51 Posted: 20:14:28 24/11/2017
Blizzard flew Robin across the street and gently set him down on the sidewalk, no worse for wear (besides a few snowflakes on his shoulders, that is). He then returned to his waiting master just inside the alley.

Seeing his loyal pet return, Twilight looked out at Robin. "I see you survived the trip," he spoke flatly. "Do try to be less reckless, we have enough casualties from these blasted machines alone."
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
darknessdawn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1476
#52 Posted: 20:37:45 24/11/2017
Darkheart eyed the youth. "Who are you? No, WHAT are you? You look kind of like a cross between a dragon and... Something else."
---
Dark is not Evil, and Light is not Good.
Star the Zoroark at your disservice.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#53 Posted: 04:38:45 25/11/2017
"Ah, so apparently being devoured by a bird is too good of a death for me," Robin growled. "What is it you want me here for? I will warn you, I bite." He bared his teeth to make his point. "And of course, as a magical being, I can do much worse. What's your deal?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#54 Posted: 21:05:27 25/11/2017
Darkheart snarled. "I've killed and corrupted far more dangerous creatures than you, and I don't take that threat lightly! If you so much as scratch me, I'll rip your head off!" She shook herself. "Argh... I'm so aggressive... But a couple of millennia of being hunted will do that to you."
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#55 Posted: 02:15:31 28/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Soundwave took note of the rescue, assuming if the hooded figure hadn't assisted the imp like being, he would have had to do so in his place. Since the scene unraveled itself, he stayed aloft. Soundwave was continuously monitoring the hooded figure with the minor traces of energon on them, Is this person connected to this attack? If so, where did they collect the energon to produce this explosion? How much more do they have, and will they use it again? these questions moved about in his data stream as he circled the high above the area of interest.

--

The Xenomorph moved toward the object the large man had just stepped into. It was unfamiliar with instant point-transportation rifts, though this was no conventionally produced field, this did not have a solid object of source. Xenomorph reaches out and through the portal, finding it's field safe for passage. Taking a look at Ganonorf again for a moment before making the full transition through the opening.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Ironblayde Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#56 Posted: 23:19:00 28/11/2017
Seeing that the Xenomorph at first cautiously approached the portal then finally went through, he went in after. As he stepped out of the portal he looked at his current home, while not a castle like he would've wanted it to be that hasn't stopped him from decorating it like it was. In the room they were currently in it had a few darknut armor about the place, he forged them himself seeing as there was no way for him to actually obtain them in this world.

As for the other decorations there were some gerudo looking tapestry, again getting them custom made not by him but by some tailors. There was also a few spears crossing each other making an x shape on the wall. There was also an organ off to the side. Smiling that he was finally home Ganondorf looked to the Xenomorph seeing it just standing there. Not knowing what else he needed to do Ganondorf went to his organ and started to play it.' Might as well entertain my guest.'

As he played he started to relax more feeling his tension just melt away from the music he played. Finishing his piece he turned around and asked the Xenomorph," Can you drink anything and if you can do you want something?"
---
When you see the stars they shall guide you if you ignore their guidance then they shall smite you.
#57 Posted: 01:41:47 11/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Xenomorph seemingly ignores Ganondorf as it begins exploring the house. Many items and objects it had yet to see, everywhere, all around. From the lower lighting, to the rugs and tapestry, Xenomorph moved about steadily doing so. Xenomorph finds the largest area of space within the immediate vicinity of the entrance to extend itself. The sharp tail swished around, avoiding collision with whatever was in it's path. Dropping slowly back down, it turned around to face Ganondorf and gives off a light, yet low, growl. A lot like the hum of a purring cat, only... alien.(bu-dum-tss)
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Ironblayde Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#58 Posted: 21:23:54 18/12/2017
Seeing that the Xenomorph ignored Ganondorf and went to explore his living room, Ganondorf just watches it mildly interested in it's semingly curious state. After a moment of it exploring the living room it looked at Ganondorf and seemed to.... purr?' Is it happy or is it content? I can't tell, well whatever it's here now might as make it feel welcome.' Ganondorf thought before walking to the closet off to the side and pulled out some blankets.' Don't know if I should hand it three or four blankets.... ah screw it I'll hand it all of them.'

With that thought process Ganondorf proceeded to grab four blankets from the closet and deposited them to the couch." Don't know if you get to cold at night or how you sleep, if you even sleep that is but here take these blankets should be enough." He said to the Xenomorph, with that said and done Ganondorf walked off to his study not really caring if the creature followed him or not. Once he got to his study he walked to the center of the room before sitting in a lotus position and started to channel his magic through his body. He channeled enough magic that it wouldn't appear out of his body but just enough to create a slight pressure in the room itself.

Ganondorf loved the feel of his dark magic to him it felt endless like a vast ocean under his command being able to control the massive current that now was coursing through him. But the one thing he loved the feel of more was his piece of the Triforce, the Triforce of power. Just barley tapping into the power already boosted his strong magic but immersing himself in it that brought out all new capabilities. It allowed him to transform into a beast, quite literally, it let him have the ability to do what he wanted he felt like a god! And he would've been one too if it weren't for that blasted boy! Ganondorf quickly caught himself before delving to deep into his rage his magic was already reacting again rolling off him in waves. And once again the shape of a boar like creature formed from shadows surrounded him. Taking deep breaths he was calm once more, shaking his head Ganondorf got up and turned the the exit of his study ready to call it a night and get some rest.
---
When you see the stars they shall guide you if you ignore their guidance then they shall smite you.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#59 Posted: 13:25:39 07/01/2018
ooc: may I join?

Name: Icestorm
Species(if needed): Dwarf Kaiju (3ft tall, 8ft long)
Age(optional/if known): 2200 years
Physical Strengths: brute strength to Cary a lot of weight bigger than himself.
Abilities: flying and fast learner
Powers(if needed): fire breath and light breath. Telepathic abilitys. (Mind reading and stuff like that)
Personality: brave, wise, mysterious,
Appearance: https://spyroconvexity.deviant...ragon-451817065
Recent History: His home world Zonos was destroyed after the sun it was orbiting went supernova. Not many know it was actually he himself that destroyed the sun. He got in his ship just in time and escaped. But then he was sucked into a black hole and appeared in the city causing a lot of ruckus. He has been trying to create the same machine that he used to destroy the sun again here.
Other: N/A
---
SC
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 10:25:19 17/01/2018 by Spyroconvexity
#60 Posted: 07:03:38 17/01/2018 | Topic Creator
If you're wanting his appearance two be the scene the story intro was, sorry, it's been covered, and I've got the source pretty well narrowed down. As of recently I've been distracted with gaming, work, and well... mostly gaming, but that's besides the point. I've known Icestorm to always be the good guy in a scenario, this role play if for those who had been villains in the past, or general villains in people's cannon worlds. I can however make an exception if you can give a more villain like background.

Also: I will pick this story up again soon, I'm just short on time and patients at the moment(tired and I've had a head ache for the past week and a half)
---
#61 Posted: 10:26:36 17/01/2018
Ooc: I was thinking he could come in by a different means. And I fixed his story.
---
SC
#62 Posted: 10:16:03 22/01/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: I do apologize for my inactivity in this RP, but I have been quite distracted with gaming, and now I'm studying for promotion in my company, so I may become a little more active since I will be cutting gaming for a while until I feel I'm fit to get back to wasting time :P anyway, here's to a new me:

Accepted, please, by all means introduce yourself how you see fit, if you must, send it directly to me(pm) if you feel it may be conflicting with others or myself

---
Xenomorph drops to all four and approaches the set of blankets. Pushing them about, it walks away from the fabric to crump into a tight spot in the corner of the room. It set itself in a position that made it hard to recognize at first glance. This is where it stayed for the night.

Story development:

"Attention all crew members. We will be making our presence known when the star cycles back to this side of the planet. Be prepared for hostile retaliation. Our mission is to simply inform the humans that if they do not leave, we will take this solar system with them in it." a heavy robotic voice echoes over an intercom system. The facility was large, tall enough to house storage containers stacked four stories high. There were large humanoid autonomous beings walking the halls when the announcement came down.

"Geez, the big guy can't wait much more can he?" a short yellow and black robotic being with car doors sticking out of his back like small wings questions a larger black being with tall exhaust pipes sticking up behind its head, "The humans don't even know we exist. You think they'll even be a challenge if they do fight back, Iron Hide?"

The larger being laughs roughly a little, "They're the size of my foot, Bee. It'll be like taking energon from a hatchling."
---
#63 Posted: 21:48:17 22/01/2018
Meanwhile in a shopping district a few quick flashes of light started to flicker in the middle of the street followed by a even brighter flash of light. Suddenly a white portal flashed open and suddenly a red reptile like being comes flying out and crashes into a restaurant front window causing the window to shatter and tables, chairs, and patrons to go flying or break. When the dust settles the portal closes with a brilliant flash of white light. Inside the restaurant was what looked like a dragon unconscious and wounded.
---
SC
#64 Posted: 23:07:43 26/01/2018
[OOC: Reeeeeeeally sorry about the long absence! I'll do my best to keep up this time. Recap?]
---
#65 Posted: 02:29:18 27/01/2018
OOC: Almost nothing happened involving your character, I and StormDragon have been eagerly awaiting your return. Just go to the top of this page and read the first three or four posts, and you'll know what your character can react to. They're pretty short.
---
#66 Posted: 01:33:32 28/01/2018
"Enough bickering!" The Archmage snarled at the quarreling Robin and Darkheart. "Circumstances indicate that you are worth more to me alive than dead," his crimson gaze looking through the faerie. "Consider yourself lucky, I'm not so merciful normally."

"Now, where was I..." Twilight mused, before Inferno squawked. "Ah yes! These are dire times, so I believe that an alliance may benefit us all greatly."
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#67 Posted: 02:36:22 29/01/2018
"Great vote of confidence, isn't it?" Robin remarked. "How's about we just figure out what's happening and try not to rip each other's heads off? I don't believe we did a formal introduction. My name's Robin, if you want to call me it. If not, well that's your deal."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#68 Posted: 05:18:05 29/01/2018
Soon the red dragon started to come to. He was hurt and had a head injury. But that didn't stop him from getting up. He quickly got out of there and an to find cover unaware he was leaving a trail of of blood. He found an alley way and found a dark spot and layed down as his vision was blurry and his head hurt. He then lost consciousness again.
---
SC
#69 Posted: 00:56:10 09/02/2018 | Topic Creator
The red dragon hadn't been alone. A small drone like machine circled close by. It watched as the new arrival fell. The drone then sped off, away from the alley way. It was several minutes before a dark draconic being landed down at the entry to the alley. The dark colored dragon held many spikes about it's form. Its several horns curved out and back, bending slightly toward each other. An almost black aura surrounded it as it drew near. His tail ended with a flat duel bladed formation, curving somewhat toward each other with a small space between them.

"Another stellar dragon appears. This one is not from the same planet as the other one." a deep male voice says as the dragon comes to a halt before Icestorm, "No matter. He will owe me his life, and do as I say all the same," his eyes were a dim white light for a short moment. A mass of energy surging into Icestorm, sealing lacerations and soothing muscular aches. Whether he woke or not did not matter to the large dark dragon, the longer his dark energy was in the red dragon, the more obedient the red dragon would be.

--

Across the planet, in the sun soaked, massive city of Gargantua, formerly Moscow, Russia. Named solely on its size and population count.

"So the beings of this world choose to ignore my presence," a soft female voice says as if speaking to someone else.

"I too, sister, believe they should know the truth," a slightly lighter toned female voice replies.

"Lift our veil, so that they may see who really controls this world."

"You know how these creatures are. Be careful, sister." the second voice says just as a dark purple aura flashes and dissolves a cloaking spell.

Two winged and horned horses stand atop a tower, the tallest in the city. One a brilliant bright pink, nearly white with main that flowed a smooth rainbow. The other a shadowy hue of blue with a mane like the night sky.

OOC: to be honest I felt we needed more recognizable "good" guys to be included for more antagonists, but I ran out of ideas, so i resorted to these two. I generally don't make pony rps anymore, mostly because all of my rps in general fail in some way. So if anyone has ideas for "bad" guys, please let me know. XD
---
#70 Posted: 01:39:15 09/02/2018
Quote: StormDragon21
"Great vote of confidence, isn't it?" Robin remarked. "How's about we just figure out what's happening and try not to rip each other's heads off? I don't believe we did a formal introduction. My name's Robin, if you want to call me it. If not, well that's your deal."

"Robin," Twilight repeated. "Interesting name. You may call me Twilight." The Archmage spread his arms. "Now that introductions are out of the way, we've dilly-dallied long enough. At this rate, the world will come apart at the seams before we get anywhere." He walked towards the alley's exit, ready to tackle whatever threats the city had to throw his way.

Quote: SpyroD
OOC: to be honest I felt we needed more recognizable "good" guys to be included for more antagonists, but I ran out of ideas, so i resorted to these two. I generally don't make pony rps anymore, mostly because all of my rps in general fail in some way. So if anyone has ideas for "bad" guys, please let me know. smilie

[OOC: How about Sonic the Hedgehog?]
---
#71 Posted: 09:30:43 09/02/2018
Icestorm started to come to. He winced in a little pain he then saw the dragconic being. At first his vision was blurry and he thought it was a demon and he quickly got to his feet ready to fight. After a moment his vision returned to normal. "Who are you? Where am I?" He winced a little more in pain.
---
SC
#72 Posted: 04:55:45 13/02/2018 | Topic Creator
"My name is not important to you, whelp." the figure stamps it's large paw, "You are welcome, by the way. Couldn't one such as yourself show a little honor or gratitude." the large dragon then sighs, "Whatever, I have no time left to waste," The dragon spreads it's large wings, darkening the alley way to pitch black, "We are the only hope this world has. I will not let this planet die, like the planet I destroyed." the last part was a little hard to understand as it was filled with remorse and regret, which is something most dragons do not show willingly.

When light came back to the two dragons, they had ben transported to what appeared to be and underground lab. There were large vats of unidentifiable goo and liquids. There was no discernable smells or sounds. The air was still and only held a light hum from the machinery that performed simple tasks in the background.

"The red one is here," the heavy voice calls out.

A rather tall, thin metallic being turns around from a group of monitors to face the dragons. The thin, screen like, face displays wavelengths of the voice it was playing, "Good," it stepped down from the small platform that held all the monitors and headed for the two dragons, "I do hope he is co-operative." a seemingly different voice, like recordings, played out his sentences, "Fill him in, I am busy at the moment." He then went about doing what appeared to be meaningless fiddling with the science based equipment about the room.

"He's always so aloof," the large dark dragon says watching the metal giant move about the cavern, "It irritates me. When did he even get back?" the large dragon then eyes Icestorm, "Forget him for now. You asked where we are," he approaches the monitors and typed on a keyboard lightly, "This is Omega 2. Second habitable planet the human race has found. A planet with very few species of intelligence." he then turns around. From the lighting in the area, his scales were a dark purple, some with red tips. His maw had many sharp points about it, "I am Malefor, a legendary purple dragon. I am the only one in this known universe. I was cast out by the very magic that gave me power. You do not need to know anymore than that." his eye squinted as he took on an expression of pure anger.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:23:22 13/02/2018 by SpyroD
#73 Posted: 09:44:50 13/02/2018
"I am Icestorm a dwarf Kaiju. Last of my kind where my home was." He looked around. "So my experiment worked a little too well?" He said to himself. "Who is that robotic looking thing?"
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:13:58 13/02/2018 by Spyroconvexity
#74 Posted: 12:41:02 13/02/2018
OOC: Is it okay if I make another character?

Darkheart shuddered. "I... I felt something... Was that... No... It couldn't have been... My descendant killed him..." Malefor... Could he be... ALIVE? No no NO NO NONONONONONONONO... "It... It better not be him... If he recognizes me... He'd... He'd kill me on sight." She was shaking like a leaf. It's my fault he turned to the Darkness... He could've been a hero... But my paranoia was too much...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:47:13 13/02/2018 by darknessdawn
#75 Posted: 05:55:29 14/02/2018 | Topic Creator
"Soundwave, a transforming robotic humanoid. I don't really care much for what he is, our goals are the same so we work together for now," Malefor replies, "Now enough of the questions about nonsense," he presses a key on the keyboard to make the screens switch to a new location. It was a storage facility, "From aerial surveillance, we've found a group of autonomous humanoids constructing a rather ominous device. Likely to be one of their cybertronion weapons." he then steps away from the monitors, "I'm taking that I owe you in the form of a mission."

Malefor, as he spoke, had walked over to one of the tall tables in the room, "You will be confiscating whatever it is they are constructing. If they aren't building anything of interest," he looks over his shoulder to Icestrorm, "Burn that structure to the ground. One less gathering location the better." he then fully turns to face Icestorm. He then held out what appeared to be a modified headset. It had thin bands, as not to stand out, and a simple microphone that was nearly as flat as the rest of the device, "This thing is one of his mechanisms that allows one to communicate with others out of vocal range. Never needed it before, but I do not plan on using my energy to make one way messages."

--

"The sun stops here." Celestia says with a stern expression, "This world is rounded, so our domains are evenly divided." she turns to her slightly smaller, yet equally powerful, sister, "We will be apart for some time, until they see us as their rulers."

"Agreed, it will be difficult without the company of my own sister, but it must be done," Luna sighs. Starting to walk away, "Oh, one more thing, sister," she pauses and looks back to her counterpart, "Can we make a day, night rather, that is dedicated to celebrating the moon? I mean you have the Summer Sun Celebration, I think it's only fair that we share such things."

Celestia was caught off guard by the question, and had to think for a moment on what to respond with, "Of course, you do make a fair point, Luna. Find a date you wish to commemorate to your name, and let me know."

Luna nods with a light smile. She proceeds to take off into the sky, flying away from the sun drenched city. Celestia has locked the celestial figure in the sky, which in turn, Luna has locked the moon in it's current location, "She hesitated to answer." she looks back for a moment, "We will see, sister."
---
#76 Posted: 09:16:59 14/02/2018
Icestorm looked at the headset. "Why should I help you?"
---
SC
#77 Posted: 05:13:52 27/02/2018 | Topic Creator
Malefor, though he holds back, leans roughly into Icestorm's chest with his own, "Because you would be dead without me, boy." he then steps back holding the device out to Icestorm again, "The less you know, the better. However, I will tell you this," he sighs heavily, "The world we currently occupy has a time limit on its existence. Many powers above the surface want none other than to see this place destroyed. I've gotten my second chance at life, and I'm not about to let it get taken away by some greedy amateurs."

Soundwave had walked by the dragons back over to the monitors. The screens shifted between many cameras, while one had a dark background with purple, unidentifiable symbols. The symbols scrolled by rapidly, having few characters appear in red and various shades of blue. After a few seconds of these sequences, one of the large vats of yellow fluids drained away to reveal a primitive beast in metallic form.
---
#78 Posted: 09:24:45 27/02/2018
Icestorm takes the headset. "Will you help me get back home?"
---
SC
#79 Posted: 09:54:31 04/03/2018 | Topic Creator
"Assuming we win this fight," Malefor started, "We will look into it. Not a current matter of importance." he replies to Icestorm, "Are you going to sit here asking questions all night or are you going to do as I've instructed and strike our enemy?" he then quickly and inaccurately places the device on Icestorm's head. It would take some personal adjustment, but Malefor didn't care enough to do it for him.
---
#80 Posted: 14:58:23 04/03/2018
"Very well." Icestorm then adjusted his headset. "Tell me where exactly is this location I am heading to. You only said what is it is."
---
SC
#81 Posted: 01:48:31 24/03/2018 | Topic Creator
Malefor returns to the monitors with haste, somewhat angrily, "Do you not know how to operate a computer. It's right here," he types a bit and the image of the facility back away to show it's by a boat dock. There are many buildings like it close by. As the screen pans out, a blue marker appears, "This is our location. The place you're looking for is due south from here." The screen rotates to give north to north facing to accurately picture the map, "Do I need to come with you and hold your hand, or are you capable of doing this on your own?" he says roughly, "I have other matters to attend to here. These robots aren't our only problem. Do not worry about anything else for the moment," he takes a deep breath. Sighing slowly, "I'm still getting use to this good guy stuff, but I haven't time to practice. Just get going. We will be in contact range, so if you run into something you cannot handle," he then places a similar device over his head, "Just let us know." he then turns about swiftly to the computer.
---
#82 Posted: 03:20:34 24/03/2018
Icestorm noded and went out side. He then took off into the sky and towns the location of the autobots hideout. Sense it wasn't far from where he was he decided to take the long way to avoid giving his intentions away.
---
SC
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me