Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Nigerian 419ers and Friends
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#1 Posted: 04:00:20 04/10/2017 | Topic Creator
In this RP, you can play as whoever you want to. You can be someone from America, another Nigerian prince, or anything else. I don't care. But my character is a Nigerian prince and he needs someone's credit card information. Will you help him, or will you stand in his way?

My sheet:

Name: Prince Blake
Species: Nigerian prince
Appearance: Unknown?!
About: Prince Blake is a Nigerian prince who has been having trouble financially for the past couple decades, but always manages to scrape by. He always needs help accessing the vast sums of money he is entitled to and is not afraid to turn to others for help.

Blake paced about in his home, wishing there was someone to send him $5000. It really was all he needed before he could access the rest of his money, $9999999999999999999. He glanced over at his computer desk as he also felt for his phone in his pocket. He sighed, thinking it was almost time to call upon someone for help once more. He sure hoped a scambaiter didn't await him on the other end of the line like last time...
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#2 Posted: 04:18:51 04/10/2017
Name: Adebowale Jones
Species: Nigerian
Appearance: 10 ft tall and 900 pounds
About: Adebowale Jones is a rough rogueish type guy who likes to pretend he is descended from a holy man. He does have some money saved up over his years of talking himself up as a holy man, but has no real skills. Can barely use a computer or any technology.

Adebowale walked up to the potential investment's home. He knocked on the door. He thought about how he could make so much more money scamming people and investing in someone who knows the trade would help him a lot. He waited for the door to be answered.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:19:13 04/10/2017 by Rendar
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#3 Posted: 22:47:05 04/10/2017
Name: Medoner
Species: Flop star
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
About: Medoner is a flop star from the Nekci Menij Show. She likes to shade other flop stars, celebroties, paparazzi, etc. She is British (like Merna and Teh Dermonds, Jasy J and Adole). She is old. She has a strong relationship with Nekci Menij. She knows how to song, dance, ect, etc. She only came to whore all the money.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#4 Posted: 02:19:22 11/11/2017
Can I be Suicune?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#5 Posted: 19:07:18 09/12/2017 | Topic Creator
(Oops I forgot about this I'm sorry guys smilie(( Be whatever you like if you will even see this)

Blake answered his door but was distracted when he saw the legendary Pokemon Suicune. Surely Suicune had a lot of money in its bank account.
#6 Posted: 03:41:39 13/12/2017
Suicune goes RAAAOOOAAAHHH!

That was a no, as Suicune is a wild animal, erah, Pokemon and had no need for money despite living in a huge mansion, but he was more than willing to help Blake get the money he needs.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:42:16 13/12/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
#7 Posted: 03:11:37 18/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Blake walked around Adebowale towards Suicune. He put on his best sad puppy face and began the negotiation process.

"Suicune... can I have your credit card information? I can pay you back even more money than you could possibly imagine..." He slid a lone $5 bill out of his pocket and waved it in the air in front of Suicune's eyes in a display of his immense wealth.
#8 Posted: 03:14:27 18/12/2017
Suicune look at $5 bill, then looked at Blake. Clearly annoyed with his pathetic attempt to make good monies. He quickly turned around and horse kicked Blake in this stomach.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me