Forum

Poll

Favourite icy themed level in Spyro 1-3?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Pokémon Topic (Warning: Dexit Talk Banned)
First | Previous | Page 71 of 72 | Last
1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
Pokémon Topic (Warning: Dexit Talk Banned) [STICKY]
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1748
#3501 Posted: 20:05:32 01/02/2020
Oh Meltan is generation 8 apparently
cool
---
Biology says Trans people are valid.
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 6152
#3502 Posted: 20:20:07 01/02/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: KrystalLBX
cool

Source?
#3503 Posted: 20:34:10 01/02/2020
Quote: Sesshomaru75
cool

Source?

Pokemon company themselves posted a video for Community Day 2020, listing Meltan and Melmetal with the gen 8 mons and not the gen 7 mons.
---
#3504 Posted: 20:38:12 01/02/2020 | Topic Creator
Pokemon company themselves posted a video for Community Day 2020, listing Meltan and Melmetal with the gen 8 mons and not the gen 7 mons.

Doesn't that have more to do with that fact that Let's Go is on the Switch, whereas the other Gen VII games aren't?

I'm not saying that you're wrong here, btw, I just don't necessarily see that as confirmation of anything either. (Though in the end it doesn't matter either way, really)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:39:19 01/02/2020 by Sesshomaru75
#3505 Posted: 20:47:29 01/02/2020
Quote: Sesshomaru75

Doesn't that have more to do with that fact that Let's Go is on the Switch, whereas the other Gen VII games aren't?

I'm not saying that you're wrong here, btw, I just don't necessarily see that as confirmation of anything either. (Though in the end it doesn't matter either way, really)

Nah, pretty sure it shows its gen 8.
---
#3506 Posted: 20:48:07 01/02/2020 | Topic Creator
Nah, pretty sure it shows its gen 8.

Agree to disagree, then. *shrug*
emeraldzoroark Gold Sparx Gems: 2884
#3507 Posted: 20:56:28 01/02/2020
Where's the trailer?
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
Even if I can’t bring it to Gen 8.
#3508 Posted: 21:02:22 01/02/2020
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Where's the trailer?

It was uploaded accidentally and deleted, but you can see it here
https://twitter.com/abcboy101/...247277352861696

it's listed with gen 8 mons aka the 2019 mons

lets go came out in 2018

Note Poipole appears in the "2016" line up even though the Ultra games came out in 2017
---
#3509 Posted: 21:06:05 01/02/2020 | Topic Creator
I wonder what the new mythical will be like.

[User Posted Image]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:11:33 01/02/2020 by Sesshomaru75
#3510 Posted: 21:12:37 01/02/2020
99% confident it was a mistake, presumably someone got mixed up with the whole LGPE being on the switch.

Not to mention a deleted video isn't worth going over, unless they do reupload it later.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8861
#3511 Posted: 03:15:05 02/02/2020
Well, it's probably Meteodyna, so I imagine it'll have some sort of outer-spacey element to it. Basically Deoxys 2: Eelektross Boogaloo
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#3512 Posted: 11:51:06 02/02/2020
I believe I've found a way to always beat raids in 3 or less turns, I'll do more research and inform you all soon.

EDIT: Never mind, I was researching Critical hits breaking barriers, but it only happens sometimes, even with 100% crit rate.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:25:47 02/02/2020 by emeraldzoroark
#3513 Posted: 14:38:52 02/02/2020
Quote: HIR
Well, it's probably Meteodyna, so I imagine it'll have some sort of outer-spacey element to it. Basically Deoxys 2: Eelektross Boogaloo

Meteodyna?
---
Lunar Green Sparx Gems: 347
#3514 Posted: 03:42:38 03/02/2020
Quote: Lunar
Also real quick, I just gotta say that TPC giving us $30 DLC rather than a third $40 game is not "generous". It's still TPC releasing a product they know is itself not enough to fully satisfy players and purposely waiting to release necessary post-game content for a profit. Just because it's $10 less than usual does not make it a good deal or any less shady business wise imo.

I hate the idea of paying to use previous Gen Pokemon, I can understand if they needed more time to fully implement Camp models for all 1000+ Pokemon, but you could put that in an update like Smash Bros did with Stage Builder and Home-Run Contest. Splatoon 2 didn't put any legacy content behind a pay-wall, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe didn't even put NEW stuff behind a paywall. It's just not something I'm comfortable supporting with my wallet.

Ummmmmm it's 30 dollars less then a third game

Switch titles cost 60 dollars not 40 dollars.

meaning we are getting the equivalent of a third game upgrade, for half the price of a normal switch title.
AND if you have a friend who owns the content, or just people to trade with in general you can get every single mon in a base version of the game.
Same with any new raids in the DLC places, you can do them regardless if you dont own the expansion pass.

If you really dont care about the new legendaries that aren't in raids, Im offering up my egg service for anything else in the dex.

I already have pretty much everything available (minus maybe a specific prevo) so just DM me and I will breed an egg for you.
It's not that difficult, really.

I was saying $40 rather than $60 because historically that has been the average price of the third version of each handheld game. In the past you paid $40 for the first game and $40 for the Platinum/B2W2/Ultra version of the game. Currently you pay $60 for the first game and $30 for the DLC.

It's $80 vs. $90, and the $90 has less content overall. Consider me unimpressed.

I do think the fact that you can trade for classic Pokemon is a good feature, but I dunno, that still requires someone to pay for an extra $20 NSO membership making the overall price increase from $90 to $110 for all of the content previous games gave you for $80 at most. If you waited, you could buy all that content for only $40.

I do appreciate the offer to trade with me though, I might take you up on that at some point in the future.
---
Hey guys sorry i havent been posting....been real busy
#3515 Posted: 04:45:18 03/02/2020
Also real quick, I just gotta say that TPC giving us $30 DLC rather than a third $40 game is not "generous". It's still TPC releasing a product they know is itself not enough to fully satisfy players and purposely waiting to release necessary post-game content for a profit. Just because it's $10 less than usual does not make it a good deal or any less shady business wise imo.

I hate the idea of paying to use previous Gen Pokemon, I can understand if they needed more time to fully implement Camp models for all 1000+ Pokemon, but you could put that in an update like Smash Bros did with Stage Builder and Home-Run Contest. Splatoon 2 didn't put any legacy content behind a pay-wall, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe didn't even put NEW stuff behind a paywall. It's just not something I'm comfortable supporting with my wallet.

Ummmmmm it's 30 dollars less then a third game

Switch titles cost 60 dollars not 40 dollars.

meaning we are getting the equivalent of a third game upgrade, for half the price of a normal switch title.
AND if you have a friend who owns the content, or just people to trade with in general you can get every single mon in a base version of the game.
Same with any new raids in the DLC places, you can do them regardless if you dont own the expansion pass.

If you really dont care about the new legendaries that aren't in raids, Im offering up my egg service for anything else in the dex.

I already have pretty much everything available (minus maybe a specific prevo) so just DM me and I will breed an egg for you.
It's not that difficult, really.

I was saying $40 rather than $60 because historically that has been the average price of the third version of each handheld game. In the past you paid $40 for the first game and $40 for the Platinum/B2W2/Ultra version of the game. Currently you pay $60 for the first game and $30 for the DLC.

It's $80 vs. $90, and the $90 has less content overall. Consider me unimpressed.

I do think the fact that you can trade for classic Pokemon is a good feature, but I dunno, that still requires someone to pay for an extra $20 NSO membership making the overall price increase from $90 to $110 for all of the content previous games gave you for $80 at most. If you waited, you could buy all that content for only $40.

I do appreciate the offer to trade with me though, I might take you up on that at some point in the future.

First we dont know how much content is in the expansion pass, but it does look to be MORE then what pass definitive versions have given us.

Secondly, the price of switch games are larger for a reason. Had they just done same old same old it would've been 120 dollars, so it's still less if you think what the alternative choice wouldve been from Gamefreak.

Thirdly, the NSO has a 7 day trial. So if you want you could always just use that real quick or trade with an irl friend.
You also probably are already paying for online for other games, so it's not fair to justify that as a cost.

Either way, my egg service will be available as soon as I can obtain a reasonable amount of the 100+ mons we are getting in each wave of the DLC. So I look forward to hatching/breeding a quick egg (I dont promise IVs or nature, but it may have some good IVs cuz I do have a couple somewhat good dittos for breeding) for you.
---
Gharlant_ftd Green Sparx Gems: 221
#3516 Posted: 18:41:43 03/02/2020
I hate DLC because there won't be a legal way to obtain it in 15 years just like the majority of WiiWare games ever since Nintendo shut the service down.
---
Former names include spyro fan 8, AestheticDragon, and Gharlant
#3517 Posted: 17:50:51 04/02/2020

interesting theory
---
#3518 Posted: 19:06:22 04/02/2020
Playing through Shield again, I'll let you all know if it holds up after a second playthrough.
---
#3519 Posted: 21:30:12 04/02/2020
Thinking about it, while it's not a direct, 1:1 comparison, needing HOME premium to transfer 'mons is basically like having to go out and buy a Game Boy link cable to trade back in the pre-DS days. Or, like, needing to have people with access to Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, and Colosseum and XD to have any hopes of getting a full dex in Gen III.

Basically, pokémon has always had a really scummy business model. It's just now that we're in the era where game companies are being scrutinized heavier than ever, people are finally realizing how bad GF and TPCi are with monetizing.
---
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6887
#3520 Posted: 21:51:02 04/02/2020
Well, the link cable didn't vanish if you didn't pay more the next month, the sub model is feeling way scummier compared to a one-time purchase.
---
I do art!
You're so superficial
Dressed up all official
zookinator Emerald Sparx Gems: 4719
#3521 Posted: 17:18:48 05/02/2020
That, and the link cable could be used to play many other games, so you got plenty of bang for your buck...provided you had other games than Pokemon.

I didn't buy Sword or Shield. After borrowing a copy and playing several hours, it hasn't held my interest. It's just more of the same, like it's been since Ultra Sun and Moon. That, combined with the rapid jump in payment requirements with the switch and the dkc just tells me that the Pokemon Company has become too concerned with making profit instead of making a quality product...I miss the DS era.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#3522 Posted: 17:45:24 05/02/2020
Been doing plenty of twitch shiny raid dens

my haul this morning
my own personal collection
1 beast ball duskull
7 alcremie (one shiny for each decoration)
1 galar yamask

for my friend
1 milcery
1 duskull
1 galar yamask

for anyone
Heatmor (not this morning, but I got one already for myself. Who wants a shiny heatmor?)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:46:09 05/02/2020 by KrystalLBX
#3523 Posted: 11:34:52 06/02/2020
Ok so my friend suggested I make my Shield playthrough a nuzlocke, so yeah why not?

Part 1: Hopeful beginnings

I picked Grookey for my starter and immediately traded for a shiny Grookey named Bongo I already hunted. I caught a Rookidee (named Birder) and a Skwovet (named Sandy). I get to the wild area and catch a Tyrogue (Hitman) in Rolling Hills and fished up a Wishiwashi (Sardine) and then realize Galarian Slowpoke exists and it totally counts. I call it Monarch II as a reference to my HGSS Slowking. Obviously it can't evolve so it will only be temporary. Route 3 gives me a Stunky (Skull) and I have my main for the Grass gym. I fight some rando with a Deliberd and through bad RNG Sardine gets hit with a strong Present. I enter the Galar Mine and catch a Drilbur (Molekin). At this point I have high hopes for my team, even if Hitman can't fight to save his life. Then I get overconfident and Birder goes down to Bede. After the battle it evolved but too bad. On route 4 I encounter a Galarian Meowth (Daggers). I enter the gym and Skull is destroying it until Eldegoss uses Max Strike. I made the mistake of forgetting about the speed drop and Skull dies. I claim the badge and continue my playthrough.

I'll write more soon, I'm just past the third gym.
---
#3524 Posted: 14:05:12 06/02/2020
I found out I actually have some rare marked pokemon

List
Diggersby: Dusk mark
Quagsire: Upbeat Mark
Crustle: Uncommon Mark
Boltund: Stormy Mark
Togedemaru: Sleepy time mark
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:19:18 06/02/2020 by KrystalLBX
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 5300
#3525 Posted: 02:38:03 07/02/2020
Happened to hatch a shiny Ralts.
---
"Well, the gate swung open and a fig newton entered."
#3526 Posted: 03:17:29 07/02/2020
got more twitch den shinies

the current for trade list
2 shiny heatmor
2 shiny arcanine
1 shiny torkoal

edit

Im desperate for a master ball, I will give TWO OF THE ABOVE SHINIES FOR ONLY 1 MASTER BALL

edit part 2
CAUGHT SHINY GMAX CHARIZARD AFTER HOURS OF TRYING
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:39:44 07/02/2020 by KrystalLBX
#3527 Posted: 01:08:06 08/02/2020
Part 2: Smooth Sailings

Ok i know the title says smooth sailings but almost immediately Daggers was killed by a wild Drifloon that I caught and named Leonie. I make it through the rest of the route without incident, though Leonie quickly proves her worth. In Hilbury, I get the Lure Ball and go to fish up... a Basculin. I name him bass. I go into the Water Gym. Bongo and Hitman (now a Hitmonlee) take care of it with ease. I go meet with Rose and wonder what Oleana’s purpose actually was in the story. I enter Galar Mine No. 2 (real creative name Gamefreak). I catch a Binacle named Facepalm. Cool, this will help with the Fire Gym. I fight Bede and make my way through the cave. I go to Motostoke Outskirts to find a Salandit. “Oh great, it’s gonna be male.” It was female. I name her how because wow i got lucky there. I realize Bongo has no place being in a Fire Gym so I temporarily box him while I take on the gym. It went well in my main playthrough so it should go well here, right?

Part 3 coming some other time
---
#3528 Posted: 01:56:02 08/02/2020
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Part 2: Smooth Sailings

Ok i know the title says smooth sailings but almost immediately Daggers was killed by a wild Drifloon that I caught and named Leonie. I make it through the rest of the route without incident, though Leonie quickly proves her worth. In Hilbury, I get the Lure Ball and go to fish up... a Basculin. I name him bass. I go into the Water Gym. Bongo and Hitman (now a Hitmonlee) take care of it with ease. I go meet with Rose and wonder what Oleana’s purpose actually was in the story. I enter Galar Mine No. 2 (real creative name Gamefreak). I catch a Binacle named Facepalm. Cool, this will help with the Fire Gym. I fight Bede and make my way through the cave. I go to Motostoke Outskirts to find a Salandit. “Oh great, it’s gonna be male.” It was female. I name her how because wow i got lucky there. I realize Bongo has no place being in a Fire Gym so I temporarily box him while I take on the gym. It went well in my main playthrough so it should go well here, right?

Part 3 coming some other time

what I am curious about, how do you pick which mon of the route is yours to catch?
Randomizer? Your choice?
---
#3529 Posted: 09:01:59 08/02/2020
I pick the first one I run into that isn’t in an evolution I already have. Sometimes I specifically go for a wild Pokémon in that area, and sometimes I just do a symbol encounter.
---
#3530 Posted: 08:22:52 11/02/2020
Part 3: The Motostoke Massacre

I enter the fire gym with Facepalm as my lead. I go to the Vulpix to start. Since this is the first wild Pokémon in the area technically I can catch it. But god why is Vulpix's catch rate so low? It ends up dying before I can catch it. I fight the rest of the Pokémon. Facepalm is doing well tanking all these fire attacks. Then it gets hit with ember by the other trainer's Salandit, gets burnt, then dies to Litwick using Hex on the same turn. I heal up my Pokémon and enter the stadium. I barely manage to get everyone to live against Ninetales and Arcanine, but now they're all burnt. Then Centiskorch comes out. I planned to use Leonie to use Max Airstream to do damage but she dies almost immediately. bass and how die too. I try sending out Molekin, but I only get a single mud slap in before dying. I'm only left with a burnt Hitman at half health and burnt. I keep using Brick Break doing pathetic amounts of damage while Centiskorch keeps missing thanks to the mud slap. Eventually I win with barely any health to spare. I go to the Wild Area to get new members of my team: A Duskull named Reaper and a Palpitoad named Froggy. There was a Snover but I accidently killed it.

I'll write part 3.5 later.
---
#3531 Posted: 16:19:01 11/02/2020
Bewear

people are trading illegal mons

edit

Now home is out
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:21:40 12/02/2020 by KrystalLBX
#3532 Posted: 06:20:35 12/02/2020 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

I'm very happy with my character, ngl. smilie
#3533 Posted: 07:05:04 12/02/2020
[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTOMugnK03c[/youtube]

essential lore
---
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6887
#3534 Posted: 13:47:32 12/02/2020
Excuse me, essential lore is the Vocaloid gif found in Pokémon Home's APK files.
---
I do art!
You're so superficial
Dressed up all official
ThunderEgg Blue Sparx Gems: 887
#3535 Posted: 03:16:26 13/02/2020
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/02/random_what_on_earth_is_this_gif_doing_in_pokemon_home

[User Posted Image]

essential lore

and i bet this is all old news to you, but:

new oak
[User Posted Image]
---
I AM ETERNAL!
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5226
#3536 Posted: 17:11:27 14/02/2020
Could anyone help with two trade evolutions in LGPE?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#3537 Posted: 17:42:30 14/02/2020
I could've sworn I posted the new corocoro reveal
[User Posted Image]

Well here it is, it's gonna be in the new movie coming out and will be fully shown on Pokemon day 2/27
Definitely a monkey, maybe grass/fighting type cuz it looks like it could throw a punch?
---
#3538 Posted: 22:23:29 14/02/2020
Also Regigigas is definitely going to be in the Crown Tundra DLC and it's gonna get to learn protect AND REST?! Good buff to Regigigas
---
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5340
#3539 Posted: 00:15:28 15/02/2020
Also Regigigas is definitely going to be in the Crown Tundra DLC and it's gonna get to learn protect AND REST?! Good buff to Regigigas

Where did you hear this?
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#3540 Posted: 00:34:12 15/02/2020
https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/1228085803093413888

Spoilers maybe? idk, haven’t looked myself yet. At least Regigigas might be viable now.

EDIT: YES! SLUDGE BOMB ZOROARK IS NO LONGER EVENT EXCLUSIVE!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:40:02 15/02/2020 by emeraldzoroark
#3541 Posted: 01:44:27 15/02/2020
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Where did you hear this?

Datamine of Home shows he gets protect and rest now
And the new DLC has the other 5 regis (the 3 old ones and 2 new ones)
so definitely Regigigas in the DLC
---
#3542 Posted: 02:20:24 15/02/2020

Where did you hear this?

I saw now and, I'm super happy with the selection. I can finally I can name my shiny Zangoose.

Also, it seems Megas are coming back?
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:23:08 15/02/2020 by HeyitsHotDog
#3543 Posted: 04:34:21 15/02/2020

Where did you hear this?

I saw now and, I'm super happy with the selection. I can finally I can name my shiny Zangoose.

huh??
---
#3544 Posted: 10:01:01 15/02/2020

huh??

They are sometimes double listings of certain Pokemon, particularly ones with Megas, Sceptile, for example, has Sceptile than is followed by Sceptile 1, which lists it's Mega Evo Ability, Lightning Rod and it's BST of 630.
---
#3545 Posted: 00:32:28 16/02/2020

huh??

They are sometimes double listings of certain Pokemon, particularly ones with Megas, Sceptile, for example, has Sceptile than is followed by Sceptile 1, which lists it's Mega Evo Ability, Lightning Rod and it's BST of 630.

That's probably holdover data in case they do end up making another game with mega evos in the future.
---
#3546 Posted: 20:57:04 18/02/2020
Btw if yall would have a gym, what would the type/theme be and what pokemon would you use.

For me I would personally have a water gym and I would be a late game (8th gym) and I would use a water team, it will be in galar (in this case Nessa will be replaced with another type for her gym)

for my 4 pokemon I will have the following and each one I will have an entry line

A very defensive Gastrodon (west form) with water absorb and scald+recovery. "Electric is a big weakness of water pokemon as Im sure you know, but gastrodon only has a single weakness!"

A Dhelmise with anchor shot, phantom force, and power whip holding a life orb "Didnt expect a grass type in my gym did you? "

A rotom wash "Mischievious thing really, but very fun in the end!"

When pushed to my last pokemon
"Though my former pokemon have failed, this next one strikes swift enough to break a wave into two!"
Urshifu Swift Strike Form which also happens to be my Gmax

As for the puzzle, it will be a mini game where you have to do surf while dodging various water pokemon. If you hit a single water pokemon you have to fight it (cant catch it) and will have to start from the beginning.

For the reward for beating my gym, a badge and you get to come back to do the surfing minigame as much as you like with you being able to increase the difficulty and get various rewards (Including a shiny gastrodon for the hardest difficulty)
---
#3547 Posted: 22:46:23 18/02/2020
alright then

-dark gym in sinnoh
-8th gym to replace volkner
-put it somewhere under mt coronet (if blaine can have his on seafoam islands i don’t see a problem
-the puzzle is the room is dark and you have to find a bridge across to my platform
-you can’t use flash because while flash creates light, my room is dark^2
-there are like 3 trainers are something that use stuff like weavile, houndoom, etc
-wander through for a while, fall multiple times and realise there is no path to me
-speak to one of the trainers and find out there’s a random rock on mt coronet that has a switch that activates the path
-find it
-go back down, through the maze
-get to the gym leader
-“i’m not the gym leader, he’s over at the front of the gym”
-go back to the guy who gives advice
-it’s me
-several trainers complained about this method and have tried to use earthquake to cave in my gym
-my team is zoroark, weavile, sharpedo, bisharp, drapion and sableye (6 members because if they have 7 badges they can probably handle it)
-zoroark is deliberately disguised a sableye incase someone decides to use a fighting type to start
-mega sableye because why not
-beating me gets you the crescent badge and the tm for dark pulse
---
Halvmorke Gold Sparx Gems: 2035
#3548 Posted: 23:19:09 18/02/2020
I like this kind of "tell me your favourite stuff" trends! There I go:

- Grass gym in Johto.
- Late in the game, but not the last, 5th~7th.
- My team, from first to "top" last: Ivysaur, Bellossom, Meganium, Venusaur.
- Beating me grants you the TM for Synthesis (it doesn't exists, I know).

How's that?
---
Halvmorke's Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7303
#3549 Posted: 01:58:48 19/02/2020
ghost gym in sinnoh.

...sorry Fantima.......

the puzzle would involve invisible walls. Maybe if fog was a move that could be used outside of battle, you can use it too see the walls

my team:
mimikyu
gengar
chandelure
and Pumpkaboo.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
Seiki Emerald Sparx Gems: 4708
#3550 Posted: 02:59:33 19/02/2020
Ghost gym as well, in the Johto region (Ily Morty, but we'll just pretend you retired or something), I'd even be in Ecruteak City.

I'd probably be something around gym 6.
Team: Gengar, Mismagius, Chandelure, Cofagrigus.

TM reward: Destiny Bond (Yes, yes, I know. Just if we're doing our own imaginary thing), where all but Chandelure would know it.

Gym would be located through a trap door under the Kimono Girls' Dance Theatre, their music would be able to be heard at all times through the gym. You'd have to beat all of the Kimono Girls to be able to unlock the gym's door (The girls acting as the gym's trainers). Once in, the actual gym's puzzle would involve a "leap of faith" where there are only 2 visible platforms, the start & the back where I live that has a full home set-up for me. You have to walk across a bottomless pit with dim blue torches as the light and follow along a winding invisible path. If you misstep and fall off the path, you get warped back to start. So you have to carefully count your steps exactly and turn the right way to make it across.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:01:14 19/02/2020 by Seiki
First | Previous | Page 71 of 72 | Last
1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me