Forum

Poll

Favourite Year of the Dragon boss?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Pokémon Topic V4: Sword & Shield Release November 15th!
First | Previous | Page 53 of 57 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Pokémon Topic V4: Sword & Shield Release November 15th! [STICKY]
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 6963
#2601 Posted: 02:36:56 29/06/2019
Krystal, please don’t derail the topic with this.

Again.

You’ve already gotten 3 warnings, so please, please, for the love of Arceus, just stop
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
Vespi Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#2602 Posted: 03:15:58 29/06/2019
Quote: DragonCamo
Please, PLEASE
If you don't agree with their decision, and you're angry
DON'T BUY THE GAME
Do not financially support them If you're against this. You're voting with your wallet whether this was a good idea or not.
If you buy the game then you're giving them a pass. It doesn't matter if everyone says they hate the game, if they make money they won't give a ****.
I don't want to shame or make anyone who wants to buy the game feel bad, but it's always this situation where people are angry, and yet still buy the game to "review" it or experience their anger at it to get angrier or reaffirm their opinion.

Gamefreak has the talent, people, budget, and DATA to give us all the Pokemon and the things from the other gens. You have to be crazy to think they don't. They have gotten lazier and lazier with each passing gen and it only keeps happening because people enable their behavior.

I'd like to add on to this and say that buying merchandise, watching the anime, buying the TCG, and buying microtransactions in any of the mobile games like GO or Masters adds on to this. It isn't JUST a Game Freak problem, it's a Pokemon Company problem. I'm sure we probably would have gotten all the dex, mega evolutions, Z moves and the like in SwSh if Game Freak was allowed to delay the game, but TPC got too over ambitious in trying to launch everything at the same time. Game Freak may be lazy, but part of me feels as though it's out of necessity.

VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET. It doesn't just extend to not buying SwSh, it extends to every single thing you can buy from their company. Cut them off at every possible source. The games at this point don't matter to them. They can make billions of of microtransactions alone, not to mention merchandising. If you want to vote with your wallet, boycott everything, or this will just continue. Don't stop until the problems are fixed. Make them hurt.
---
(◕︿◕✿)
I am Groot. (*I Guardians of the Galaxy 23:48*)
Felines Diamond Sparx Gems: 8611
#2603 Posted: 04:21:13 29/06/2019
Good advice Vespi. It may take a lot of strong will for many people, but as for me, it's not the first time I've cut away from Pokemon completely. I took a long rest from absolutely everything that had to do with it for years until I decided to return. Like many franchises, the Pokemon Company has eliminated most of the heart to focus more on the money. What we need to do is not buy anything that has anything to do with them. Not contribute to the greedy monopoly. Make their wallets suffer, and once the losses sting, that's where they'll start to man up and do things right next time.

Some people may think we may be hard to please, but everyone must understand that if you want something done right, you have to grow and keep the spirit, not cut away from it. I really hate it when they rush games. I prefer a million times a delayed game over one that is lacking. So spread the word. Tell people not to succumb to the temptation. Let them try other, more worthy franchises while they wait for this one to return to the glory it's suppose to have.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
emeraldzoroark Gold Sparx Gems: 2534
#2604 Posted: 08:17:14 29/06/2019
i actually lost all hope for bringing back the national dex. a lot of youtubers are saying this is fine. the pokemon company is obviously going to listen to more prominent figures in the community. long story short, we’re screwed
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
Even if I can’t bring it to Gen 8.
Muffin Man Emerald Sparx Gems: 3089
#2605 Posted: 08:32:11 29/06/2019
For anyone who is tempted to buy the game despite being upset by the new direction, I'd recommend at least waiting until the inevitable release of Ultra Sword and Ultra Shield (or whatever they'll be called). I don't think a patch or a full course correction is ever going to happen, but maybe a dip in sales will convince GF to at least include every pokemon in the enhanced versions of each region going forward.
---
whoever reads this shall succumb to the ways of the Muffin
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6545
#2606 Posted: 13:21:09 29/06/2019
I'm not going to reward them for making double third versions AGAIN, though, Muffin Man. They already said it's policy to never have a full pokédex again - going back on that would be shady as all **** without an announcement now that they're reconsidering their options.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Muffin Man Emerald Sparx Gems: 3089
#2607 Posted: 13:51:29 29/06/2019
But if you think about it, if you ignore the vanilla version and only get the enhanced version, it would functionally be the same as if they had delayed the vanilla version an extra year or two and added all the pokemon. For instance:

Timeline 1:

2019: Sword and Shield delayed
2020: Sword and Shield release with full national dex, you buy it.

Timeline 2:

2019: Sword and Shield release with incomplete pokedex, but you don't buy it.
2020: Ultra Sword and Ultra Shield release with full national dex, you buy it.

I agree that it would be shady for Gamefreak to suddenly add the full dex in the enhanced version, but I'm just saying, from our own personal perspective it would amount to the same result. In either case we wouldn't be getting a new Pokemon game in 2019 but we'd be getting a game with the full dex in 2020.
---
whoever reads this shall succumb to the ways of the Muffin
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10011
#2608 Posted: 14:01:11 29/06/2019
I'd rather it be timeline 1. I hope it'll be like Gen 6 where there's no third version, especially because Switch games cost more than 3DS games. Even if they don't add the national dex, the potential DP remakes could include any Pokemon that are missing from Galar.
---
#SobbleSquad
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8554
#2609 Posted: 16:51:16 29/06/2019
At this point, I'm less bothered by the Dex and more bothered by how... superficial the game seems. Barring something mind-blowing in a future trailer, I feel like SwSh will be another game that looks intriguing at first glance, but doesn't have a lot of depth to it. And I'm expecting little to no postgame, as usual.

I miss Morimoto and his design philosophy.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#2610 Posted: 17:25:53 29/06/2019
I wouldn't buy either though, Muffin Man. As I said, the moment they start to lie and rile up their fans to cash in with extra versions that just happen to have all the content that's supposedly impossible to add, it just becomes really shady and I'd rather just invest in any other franchise or drop a few bucks in Pokémon Masters. Not in a 60 dollar game that's worth only a third of their 40 dollar 3DS game, trucking along with outrage culture and not good quality looks and gameplay.
---
I do art!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:26:17 29/06/2019 by Bifrost
Lunar Green Sparx Gems: 211
#2611 Posted: 18:27:17 01/07/2019
I'm honestly not enthralled with Sw/Sh and how it looks. I haven't bought a Pokemon game since X/Y and honestly this hasn't done much to sell me.

For a console Pokemon game, I feel like it's kinda lacking. The whole megasized Pokemon mechanic looks kinda arbitrary and the fact that nothing about the 3D Pokemon model changes makes it look like a cost-cutting measure more than a mechanic they felt really needed to be added to this game.

When compared to the full National Dex and Mega-Evolution features going back to X/Y, this game feels kinda cheap in comparison. It's like Game Freak expects its fans to buy anything just because it's another mainline Pokemon game. Why try to be the best when you're just going to make huge sales numbers and be loved by fans by birthright. It doesn't matter what features you lack or how many problems you have, it'll all be okay because you're part of the illustrious Pokemon franchise. I dunno, something about that just seems grimy to me. Call me cynical.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 5503
#2612 Posted: 01:03:09 02/07/2019
Question
Is it still ok for Pokemon to effectively split game material into 2, full priced games? AKA is it ok for them to still do the whole "Version A and Version B"
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2613 Posted: 01:34:45 02/07/2019
Question
Is it still ok for Pokemon to effectively split game material into 2, full priced games? AKA is it ok for them to still do the whole "Version A and Version B"

Why was it ever needed past maybe Gen 3? I feel like any game after that could've legitimately only been one game and been just fine.
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx [online] Gems: 1389
#2614 Posted: 04:50:25 02/07/2019
Cuz of the lore
each version is an alternative timeline
---
Blame the crest
84skylanderdude Emerald Sparx Gems: 4873
#2615 Posted: 05:39:53 02/07/2019
Quote: KrystalLBX
Cuz of the lore

It’s because of sales
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#2616 Posted: 07:10:47 02/07/2019
Cuz of the lore

[User Posted Image]
- - -
---
(◕︿◕✿)
#2617 Posted: 12:01:00 02/07/2019
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Cuz of the lore

It’s because of sales

Why not both?
---
Blame the crest
#2618 Posted: 13:17:21 02/07/2019
Question

BW was honestly the last one to actually use it, with Black City and White Forest encouraging connecting both games. XY didn't have anything interesting other than text/pokémon changes, Sun and Moon only have the name of the places and the legendary you get first.

But no, it was never justified.
---
I do art!
#2619 Posted: 14:05:58 02/07/2019
With one version there's less reason to trade. Lore has nothing to do with it.
---
#2620 Posted: 14:26:49 02/07/2019
Wondertrade does wonders to incentivize trading though. If they were very different games that were in the same region and overall plot, maybe - like say Black gives you only Cheren's story and White gives you Bianca - but as it stands it's like a few exclusives.
---
I do art!
#2621 Posted: 17:04:51 02/07/2019
Cuz of the lore

Hmmm, dunno about that. If we’re being honest, most of the changes between each “timeline” don’t really amount to much more than programming a different Legendary Pokémon battle (that’s admittedly still pretty much the same fight) and swapping out every mention of time with space. The evil gang has the same speeches, motives, plans, fights, and overall story arc in both “timelines”. The only difference is the keyword they use.

I could take the script of these games and make the same changes Game Freak does in literally 1 minute with Microsoft Word. Why does that cost me another $40.

Once Wi-Fi became widespread they should’ve canned the whole dual release thing. The idea of dual releases were to help grow the community of the game in the very beginning. It was so kids would want to trade locally with their friends for the Pokémon they wanted in another version of the game, eventually catching them all. But with Wi-Fi connection and stuff like Wonder Trade around, local trading is obsolete. Gotta Catch ‘Em All isn’t even really a slogan they use anymore. Pokémon doesn’t need to keep supporting itself on that crutch like it used to, the community is already pre-built. They have the opportunity to make a game that a lot of people would really enjoy without worrying about the generic Pokémon formula, we could be getting Pokémon: Breath of the Wild but instead we’re getting Pokémon: Skyward Sword.

But of course it makes more money if you release the same game 3 times so whatever I guess.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:07:56 02/07/2019 by Lunar
#2622 Posted: 18:46:33 02/07/2019
You don't even have to do that, Lunar, the Sun and Moon anime already took the original story and actually made it engaging and not forgotten when the game needs you to beat a trial.

The best replacement for the dual versions would probably be the Friend Safari(another feature they dropped!) It's pokémon not avaliable normally in the game, but you only have a few selected per week and of course you're gonna trade for your favorites instead of waiting. Only one version needed for that, but many, MANY friends.
---
I do art!
#2623 Posted: 21:45:17 02/07/2019
Quote: Bifrost
You don't even have to do that, Lunar, the Sun and Moon anime already took the original story and actually made it engaging and not forgotten when the game needs you to beat a trial.

Are you saying you like the SuMo anime? Because that feels like a really unpopular opinion in the fandom. Or, at least, I seem to get ganged up on every time I say I like it and it actually makes me laugh. >.>
---
#2624 Posted: 22:02:27 02/07/2019
Quote: Lunar
Cuz of the lore

Hmmm, dunno about that. If we’re being honest, most of the changes between each “timeline” don’t really amount to much more than programming a different Legendary Pokémon battle (that’s admittedly still pretty much the same fight) and swapping out every mention of time with space. The evil gang has the same speeches, motives, plans, fights, and overall story arc in both “timelines”. The only difference is the keyword they use.

I could take the script of these games and make the same changes Game Freak does in literally 1 minute with Microsoft Word. Why does that cost me another $40.

Once Wi-Fi became widespread they should’ve canned the whole dual release thing. The idea of dual releases were to help grow the community of the game in the very beginning. It was so kids would want to trade locally with their friends for the Pokémon they wanted in another version of the game, eventually catching them all. But with Wi-Fi connection and stuff like Wonder Trade around, local trading is obsolete. Gotta Catch ‘Em All isn’t even really a slogan they use anymore. Pokémon doesn’t need to keep supporting itself on that crutch like it used to, the community is already pre-built. They have the opportunity to make a game that a lot of people would really enjoy without worrying about the generic Pokémon formula, we could be getting Pokémon: Breath of the Wild but instead we’re getting Pokémon: Skyward Sword.

But of course it makes more money if you release the same game 3 times so whatever I guess.

I mean in gen 3 the evil team changed based on the game. Different Pokemon show up also between the two versions (Obvious for all gens)
And in sun/moon/Ultra sun/ultra moon there is a difference with the whole time mechanic and the fact USUM had additional characters (and different totems)
and the literal portal to put you in the opposite game's time zone and encounter an alternate dimension Nebby.
And gen 5 had made it also quite literal with the communication feature

And how at one point two separate paths (No mega and megas) form and then branch out into various timelines.
Zinnia even referencing RSE Hoenn as a Hoenn that doesn't have mega evolution.

Oh hey that means Sword Shield must take place in one of the no mega timelines
---
Blame the crest
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:03:37 02/07/2019 by KrystalLBX
#2625 Posted: 23:06:38 02/07/2019
Quote: HIR
Quote: Bifrost

Are you saying you like the SuMo anime? Because that feels like a really unpopular opinion in the fandom. Or, at least, I seem to get ganged up on every time I say I like it and it actually makes me laugh. >.>

Haven't been actually watching it, but I did see a lot of videos on twitter. Just the fact that they went "hey, Mohn has been gone for a while, Gladion and the guy's orphaned pokémon REALLY miss him" was already a huge step up. Not counting everything they do with Lillie to make her less of a potluck of Things Gamefreak Wants To Teach to Kids.
---
I do art!
#2626 Posted: 00:48:42 03/07/2019

Lolz Noble is at it again

---
Blame the crest
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:37:50 04/07/2019 by KrystalLBX
#2627 Posted: 13:12:04 08/07/2019

DYNALEAK STRIKES AGAIN!

Also
My boi, Drednaw smilie GETS A GIGANTIMAX FORM!!!!!!!!!

serebii on the news
The latest news for Pokémon Sword & Shield has been released. We're currently compiling all details so keep checking back.
This trailer showcases some new Pokémon as well as Gigamax variants of the Pokémon including Gigantamax Drednaw and Corviknight
Duraludon is a Steel & Dragon-type Pokémon with the abilities Light Metal & Heavy Metal
Alcremie is a Fairy-type Pokémon with the ability Sweet Veil
Rolycoly is a Rock-type Pokémon with the abilities Steam Engine and heatproof. Steam Engine boosts Speed by one stage if the Pokémon is hit by a Fire or Water-type move
Gigantamax is a new feature which boosts power upon Dynamaxing and changes a Pokémon's form. Each Gigantamax has a G-Max Move
Gigantamax Drednaw is 78'
As a special bonus for purchasing the Dual Pack SteelBook® Edition, Trainers will receive two codes (one per game) that will reward them with special items known as Dynamax Crystals. By using the Dynamax Crystals in the Wild Area, Trainers will be able to face Dynamax Larvitar and Dynamax Jangmo-o, Pokémon that are normally encountered later in the game, in special Max Raid Battles. Larvitar won’t appear in Pokémon Sword and Jangmo-o won’t appear in Pokémon Shield during normal gameplay, but players will be able to catch them in either version by using these Dynamax Crystals.
---
Blame the crest
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:17:59 08/07/2019 by KrystalLBX
#2628 Posted: 13:29:12 08/07/2019
I love Allister's design, so I'll be getting Shield version.
Also, I love Alcremie. It's almost as cute a Wooloo and Yamper. smilie
---
#SobbleSquad
#2629 Posted: 13:37:21 08/07/2019
I love getting Dialga, Slurpuff and Roggenrola twice

Roggenrola and Rolycoly are pretty much the same name in different terms
---
I do art!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:37:44 08/07/2019 by Bifrost
#2630 Posted: 13:41:35 08/07/2019
Judging by one of its abilities and the fact it's based on coal, I really hope Rolycoly's evolution will have some kind of steam train inspired design.
---
#SobbleSquad
#2631 Posted: 13:56:10 08/07/2019
[User Posted Image]

The power of Gigantamaxing has allowed it to stand on its hind legs and become bipedal! From its standing position, it can come crashing down on opposing Pokémon and crush them with its massive body! Drednaw normally keeps its neck retracted within its shell, but when it attacks, it can rapidly shoot its neck out. Its jaws are also incredibly strong, capable of easily biting through huge metal towers. The strength of its jaws combined with the force of its neck gives Drednaw the power to punch a hole through a rocky mountain in a single strike.

G-Move: G-Max Stonesurge:
Water-type moves used by Gigantamax Drednaw will change to G-Max Stonesurge. G-Max Stonesurge doesn't just deal damage to an opponent—it will scatter sharp rocks around the opponent and cause Pokémon entering the battlefield to take damage!

[User Posted Image]
Corviknight uses its massive wings to catch updrafts created by Gigantamax energy to hover in the air while it battles. The armor on its body has been reinforced, so attacks from Pokémon on the ground barely have any effect on it! Gigantamax energy has caused the armor covering Corviknight’s wings to separate and become blade birds, capable of flying independently. Corviknight launches these blade birds at the target, using them to slash its opponents.

G-Move: G-Max Wind Rage:
Flying-type moves used by Gigantamax Corviknight will change to G-Max Wind Rage. G-Max Wind Rage deals damage to an opponent, but that’s not all—it will also remove any effects of moves like Reflect, Light Screen, Spikes, and Electric Terrain that the opponents may have!

[User Posted Image]
The cream pouring out of its body hardens when subjected to impacts—the stronger the impact, the harder it becomes. This gives Alcremie a truly impressive resistance to physical attacks. Additionally, the giant "Berry" decorations on Alcremie's body are as hard as diamonds, and it's said that most attacks won't even be able to leave a scratch. Alcremie will launch high-calorie cream missiles around itself to attack its opponents. Any Pokémon that touches this cream will be filled with energy and euphoria but at the same time will fall into a state of complete confusion.

G-Move: G-Max Finale:
Fairy-type moves used by Gigantamax Alcremie will change to G-Max Finale. G-Max Finale will heal all Pokémon on Alcremie's side while dealing damage to an opponent!

[User Posted Image]
soon my friend, soon you will be a thing again.
---
Blame the crest
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:21:04 08/07/2019 by KrystalLBX
HeyitsHotDog Emerald Sparx Gems: 4988
#2632 Posted: 15:49:23 08/07/2019
I wonder if Steam Engine grants immunity or not...
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#2633 Posted: 15:54:20 08/07/2019
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
I wonder if Steam Engine grants immunity or not...

it's confirmed to not
the website shows one that just activated it's ability, and it appears to have been hit by scorbunny
---
Blame the crest
#2634 Posted: 16:34:16 08/07/2019
[sees Corviknight]

i can't believe void termina is in a pokémon game :V
---
#2635 Posted: 18:12:59 08/07/2019
[User Posted Image]
Oh hey, is that Yamper's evolution?
---
Blame the crest
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:00:54 09/07/2019 by KrystalLBX
#2636 Posted: 18:22:17 08/07/2019
My team at the moment is Sobble, Corviknight and possibly Rolycoly. Idk it looks cool.
---
HeyitsHotDog Emerald Sparx Gems: 4988
#2637 Posted: 18:34:09 08/07/2019
[User Posted Image]
Oh hey, is that Pamper's evolution?

That silhouette has been known about since the first reveal of SwSh, and it definitely is.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#2638 Posted: 18:56:07 08/07/2019
As a special bonus for purchasing the Dual Pack SteelBook® Edition, Trainers will receive two codes (one per game) that will reward them with special items known as Dynamax Crystals. By using the Dynamax Crystals in the Wild Area, Trainers will be able to face Dynamax Larvitar and Dynamax Jangmo-o, Pokémon that are normally encountered later in the game, in special Max Raid Battles. Larvitar won’t appear in Pokémon Sword and Jangmo-o won’t appear in Pokémon Shield during normal gameplay, but players will be able to catch them in either version by using these Dynamax Crystals.

who here wants to bet game freak uses these for our promo pokemon and/or uses them for microtransactions
---
(◕︿◕✿)
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3323
#2639 Posted: 19:35:59 08/07/2019
the new fairy type pokemon is super ugly but i just have a thing against most fairy types so lmao. i like psuedo-mega corviknight......baby.......... baby boy. love him.

also i gotta say, the animations for pokemon are abysmal but im pretty impressed with the trailer/cutscene animations for the humans. i like the fluidity. still not looking forward to the game really but credit where its due.
#2640 Posted: 19:38:57 08/07/2019
If Rose isn't a bad guy, I'll be sorely surprised. >.>
---
#2641 Posted: 19:48:41 08/07/2019
I don’t think he’ll be the bad guy. Look at his facial hair and look at Leon’s facial hair. Both are ridiculous. Therefore Rose is Leon’s father.

The secretary, on the other hand, is 100% evil maybe.
---
#2642 Posted: 21:34:14 08/07/2019
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
[User Posted Image]

That silhouette has been known about since the first reveal of SwSh, and it definitely is.

True, just now the image is a LOT cleaner and not super blurry.
---
Blame the crest
#2643 Posted: 22:04:53 08/07/2019
[User Posted Image]

Why are you still calling it Pamper
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#2644 Posted: 05:00:36 09/07/2019
[User Posted Image]

it's a typo
geeze

(Especially since that name makes more sense, it means to indulge with every attention, comfort, and kindness; spoil. Which people do to their dogs)
---
Blame the crest
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:02:16 09/07/2019 by KrystalLBX
#2645 Posted: 05:55:43 09/07/2019
[User Posted Image]
- - -
---
(◕︿◕✿)
somePerson Emerald Sparx Gems: 4964
#2646 Posted: 06:58:16 09/07/2019
honestly this whole battle revolution bandwagon love trend is picking the games biggest features and exaggerating how its better than sword and shield when in reality its not. the majority of the models werent even made for battle revolution specifically. just like sword and shield the models in this pbr reuse older ones from the n64 and gamecube but reshaded to be updated. for example
[User Posted Image]
machamp on the 64. short and stubby. kinda derpy looking.
[User Posted Image]
machamp on the wii. short and stubby. kinda derpy looking.

these are the exact same models yet people think these are better because they saw a gif of some pokemon walking or something. sure these animations look cool and all but there the pokemon in the game reuse the same few animations. they have a walk animation, faint, attack, and damage animation. no taunt, idle (the idles in this game are just the attack animations), entrance, or even animation for using stat boosting moves. for a game focused on battles and animtions there sure a lack of animations.

the biggest gripe i have about this bandwagon is that people who are loving the animations in pbr have never actually played pbr. the animations are long and clunky. a lot of pokemon look weird and unnatural. nothing better than hitmonlee walking awarded to the opponent at 1 cm/hr. the battles are also garbage in the game. every time you select a move it takes awhile to load the animation which the game disguises with panoramic shots of the polygonal stadium.
#2647 Posted: 13:19:22 09/07/2019
No one wants these animations ported. They just want something with as much emotion; like Alakazam with the DISRESPECT as he half-floats back into position or Kirlia doing dancing moves.

However the latter is true. They're watching False Swipe Gaming and don't notice that the team speeds up the video, rarely they leave one at normal speed. Which isn't their problem, it's just window dressing for the narration, but people are taking this as the actual footage.
---
I do art!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:20:02 09/07/2019 by Bifrost
#2648 Posted: 20:37:13 09/07/2019
[User Posted Image]

it's a typo
geeze

(Especially since that name makes more sense, it means to indulge with every attention, comfort, and kindness; spoil. Which people do to their dogs)

I’ve seen you call it Pamper every single time, I doubt it’s a typo

Also Pokémon names aren’t just regular words so no it doesn’t make more sense
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:38:32 09/07/2019 by 84skylanderdude
#2649 Posted: 20:59:23 09/07/2019

it's a typo
geeze

I’ve seen you call it Pamper every single time, I doubt it’s a typo

Also Pokémon names aren’t just regular words so no it doesn’t make more sense

I’m gonna take a wild guess and say autocorrect.
---
#2650 Posted: 22:22:19 09/07/2019
As Sesshomaru said although they mispelled Yamper and made a typo on Scorbunny's middle stage

*dynaleaker removed to cut down space*

Every single time
---
Blame the crest
First | Previous | Page 53 of 57 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me