darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Reignited Trilogy > Spyro Reignited Trilogy General Discussion Topic (NON-SPOILER VERSION)
First | Previous | Page 50 of 107 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 105 106 107
Spyro Reignited Trilogy General Discussion Topic (NON-SPOILER VERSION) [STICKY]
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4289
#2451 Posted: 16:29:53 31/05/2018
There are a few differences some friends and I noticed, the most obvious being that Spyro's name is from Reignited's logo but with smaller crests. In all of them, the tail appears to be a little more curved as well.

Spyro the Dragon: The purple there is darker and more saturated, and instead of having white lighting it's more pinkish. The orange in the fire is more prominent.
Spyro 2: There's no orange lighting on the '2' behind the game's name. The 'Ripto's Rage!' lettering has white highlights.
Spyro YotD: The golden dragon looks less saturated, but the darker parts are darker and the lighter parts are lighter - makes it pop a lot more. Plus the hand near the 'R' appears to be further away from its body. The lighting on Spyro's name is different.

... No, I don't have anything better to do.
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#2452 Posted: 17:15:06 31/05/2018
When I get this game, I'm not gonna sleep.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#2453 Posted: 08:15:39 01/06/2018
Speaking of sleep (agree entirely, by the way, strongly hope I won’t have exams nor lessons when it comes out), I just woke up from a Reignited Trilogy dream.

It was weird, because it started out as just a weird mash-up of the various images and videos we’ve gotten so far and then switched to PS1 graphics.
There was this sort of super hub connecting all the six Homeworlds, even if you obviously had to reach them regularly before unlocking this shortcut (only Artisans, Peace Keepers and Magic Crafters were available): the hub itself was very small, it only consisted in a round platform with bridges leading up to huge wooden doors that lead directly into their respective Homeworlds.

The music was easily the coolest aspect: it played the song from the Homeworld you were coming from, which in my case was Peace Keepers, but started getting instruments and notes from the one you were approaching.
I was also extremely happy because the remade track was absolutely fantastic, it was basically the original theme but in high quality and with even more rythm.

And then I woke up to realize it’s still only the 1st of June. smilie

Hope this wasn’t too off-topic, just wanted to share the experience.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:16:52 01/06/2018 by Drek95
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12771
#2454 Posted: 19:16:55 01/06/2018
New gameplay footage of Stone Hill! You can almost hear the music and it’s giving me high hopes for the remake’s soundtrack.
https://m.facebook.com/story.p...955063874654060
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:19:48 01/06/2018 by alicecarp
#2455 Posted: 19:32:28 01/06/2018
This is huge.

Sound effects, more music and a better look at the gameplay is waaaay more than I could have asked for, before E3.

Looks like they listened to criticism regarding colors (either that or the released screenshots were from an early build), Stone Hill looks gorgeous (that whirlwind).
Seems like they kept the original gems’ sound, guess they might differentiate it between the first title and the sequels; I swear I head the exact same sound for the crystallized dragon’s shaking animation.
Even the enemies’ sounds scream “Spyro”, they are what I was hoping for and beyond!

I never though I could have said it, but this 18 seconds-long clip managed to make me even more hyped than I already am.

The only two things I’m not too keen about as of now are the camera angle which looks a bit too far from Spyro and probably should be pointed a bit higher (even if it could be just an impression) and the HUD.
Really hoping for the 3D font to come back and even stay for all three games.

Other than that the graphics, the sounds, the effects... I’m amazed.

Waiting for that concept art, TfB! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:33:43 01/06/2018 by Drek95
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#2456 Posted: 19:38:04 01/06/2018
Gameplay at last!

The death animation for the sheep is brutal.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#2457 Posted: 19:44:47 01/06/2018
OHHO YEAH! GAMEPLAY, BABY!

Also, something good to note.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Spyro..._changed_since/
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:48:28 01/06/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
#2458 Posted: 20:07:56 01/06/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
OHHO YEAH! GAMEPLAY, BABY!

Also, something good to note.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Spyro..._changed_since/

They sure did!
At first I thought they even changed the model of the roofs, but the old ones can be seen when Spyro turns; it’s simply a part of the level we had yet to see.

At the very beginning you can even notice the gem’s sparkling effect used to make them more visible in the environment.
Don’t care if I’ll sound childish, I literally see a new reason to get excited and love these remakes even more each time I rewatch the video.

E3 will be mind-blowing.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:10:36 01/06/2018 by Drek95
#2459 Posted: 20:15:03 01/06/2018
I still like the sunlit Stone Hill :c
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#2460 Posted: 20:30:30 01/06/2018
Quote: Bifrost
I still like the sunlit Stone Hill :c

Don't forget, we're gonna have dynamic skies,so it could very well still be in the game.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#2461 Posted: 20:40:47 01/06/2018
This gameplay footage is so beautiful just wow I can't even Stone Hill is so beautiful and Spyro is so adorable.

Also I'm reminded just how much I love Spyro's running animation.
#2462 Posted: 20:42:50 01/06/2018
I wouldn’t be so sure about that.
Seeing how they changed not only the colors of the grass, sky and stone (which could have looked like that because of the lighting) but also made the roofs green, I think this is what they were aiming for since the beginning.

Some comments under YouTube videos also talk about Spyro’s model being slightly different, with a thinner and smaller tail end and even some tweaks to his tail animation while running around.
Not so sure about them myself, but after reading that I’m starting to think they did something to Sparx as well: his legs seem quite smaller.
Could be seeing things, though, I’m pretty excited at the moment. smilie

I did like it as well, but after seeing this version... Well, I can barely wait to see a more recent take on Magic Crafters, Lofty Castle and Beast Makers. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
ECDT1089 Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#2463 Posted: 20:47:45 01/06/2018
People are complaining about the gem collection sound. Why? It sounds just like Spyro 1’s.
Radiance Emerald Sparx Gems: 3950
#2464 Posted: 20:49:45 01/06/2018
^Exactly!

Oh, his frolicking is just so CUTE <3
---
Love is a gift.. Cherish it!
#2465 Posted: 20:52:50 01/06/2018
Because people keep remembering only the sound from the second and third games, which is arguably more iconic and objectively more present.
After seeing the degree of faithfulness they went with, by listening at the crystallized dragon’s shaking and the enemies’ sounds, I highly doubt they won’t change the gem collecting sound for the sequels.

Sparx’s buzzing could use a bit more volume, though.

Of course people are also complaining that the stone now looks like clay, thus completely defeating the meaning of the level’s name.
Just like with Misty Bog.

I know certain individuals will never be satisfied, but I’ve never thought you could be this nitpicky, especially after they’ve shown a product which is way closer to the source material.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:53:44 01/06/2018 by Drek95
spyroid101 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3793
#2466 Posted: 21:17:10 01/06/2018
You know, one thing that comes to mind with the colors, and the fact that a lot of people referring to the look of the older screenshots as "Instagram filters", makes me wonder if they're gonna go the Shadow Of The Colossus Remake rout, and give you a bunch of options for overall color filters?
---
My DA: http://spyroid101.deviantart.com/
DragonCave: http://dragcave.net/user/spyroid101
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/spyroid101?feature=mexp
#2467 Posted: 21:25:19 01/06/2018
I'd rather have the Odyssey route where we can activate photo mode and put anime speed lines around Spyro for funny edits.
---
spyroid101 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3793
#2468 Posted: 21:54:54 01/06/2018
HELL YES TO PHOTO MODE

If I haaaaaaaaaaaaaddd to give any nitpicks with the new video footage, it'd be that I'm not the biggest fan of the new Gem Counter.

Something about how BRIGHT it is, with the added purple gem, and the pulsing on the numbers just kinda looks slightly... Distracting? In terms of all the other visuals they want you to look at?

Eh, I'm sure I'd get used to it after Artisans, though *Shrugs*
---
My DA: http://spyroid101.deviantart.com/
DragonCave: http://dragcave.net/user/spyroid101
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/spyroid101?feature=mexp
#2469 Posted: 22:22:50 01/06/2018
I noticed that Spyro doesn’t get a knockback when charging a Shepherd.
This is yet again another confirmation that the remakes are indeed based on the NTSC version, or at least that’s the version they’ve shown so far, since he does get knowcked back in the PAL one.

Anyway, if I truly had to get over this awesomeness and list a few nitpicks, they would be the following:
- again, I feel like something with the camera is a bit off, probably the distance from Spyro model which makes the whole level look smaller than it truly is;
- the HUD font is most likely a placeholder, but I truly hope the 3D rotating letters will be back for at least the first game;
- I would like if they could make the structures look as if they were made of cobblestone.
What they did with them is incredible, but I think that detail alone could improve the overall design immensely.

Still, wouldn’t bat an eye if these things stayed exactly the same in the final game.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
ECDT1089 Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#2470 Posted: 22:44:11 01/06/2018
I think there will be a photo mode. Don't know if you guys noticed, but some of the screenshots have the toy camera effect applied to them. The question is were the shots taken like that OR edited afterwards?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:45:23 01/06/2018 by ECDT1089
#2471 Posted: 23:07:24 01/06/2018
There are devs who do specifically photography work ingame. The tools exist, but putting them for players is another matter entirely.
---
#2472 Posted: 23:19:12 01/06/2018
That Stone Hill gameplay looks absolutely stunning. The colors are perfect, the sound effects are great, the music is spot-on, and the whole thing overall is extremely faithful to the originals. I love how the grass is singed when you flame as well as the sheep's death animation. The only thing that really bothers me is the gem counter, but it's less to do with the font and more to do with how the numbers disappear completely for half a second when you collect gems. I really hope that they change it to count up when you collect gems instead.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#2473 Posted: 00:25:24 02/06/2018
Gameplay looks crisp. Only nitpick is motion blur. Didn't like it in R&C 2016 or Crash, it's gonna throw me off here. XP
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
ClassicSpyroLUV Yellow Sparx Gems: 1193
#2474 Posted: 02:38:59 02/06/2018
The sounds are great! The Dragon chime is exactly like the original, and the sounds of the shepherds sound like a really close match too. Also, is Spyro's shade of purple darker?
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#2475 Posted: 03:14:40 02/06/2018
I love the gameplay footage clips, Spyro's movement is so fluid.
That UI though, hope it's an early version. The faceted 3D text is iconic.
---
#all Spyros are valid
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#2476 Posted: 08:48:45 02/06/2018
pre order cancelled, that pun was terrible

[User Posted Image]
#2477 Posted: 10:27:38 02/06/2018
Quote: HIR
Gameplay looks crisp. Only nitpick is motion blur. Didn't like it in R&C 2016 or Crash, it's gonna throw me off here. XP

Have to say it doesn’t bother me as much as Ratchet & Clank’s (which still didn’t bother me that much), but I sure hope they’ll offer an option to toggle it off.

By the way, watching the clip for probably the 100th time I noticed even more small details:
- the particles for when an enemy disappear are incredibly faithful to the ones in the original game, and I feel that’s such a small touch which greately adds to the “Spyro atmosphere”;
- the whirlwind sound is either not there yet or was simply covered by the gem’s, it’s hard to say since both sounds are quite similar;
- could be just me, but I feel that while the sound for smashing chests is really good it would work a lot better when defeating crabs in the second and third game.
It immediately reminded me of that iconic effect;
- I think Shepherds are a bit bigger than they used to be, even comparing them to the one in Toasty from the trailer;
- speaking of them, the one in front of the small tower actually bounces back against it when attacked, and this is also emphasized by “dirt” particles coming out from where he hit the wall.
I really helps adding weight to characters, something which I always felt was there in the original games.

EDIT:
Of course, now there are complaints about the game looking too much colorful and vivid.
Like seriously, look at this comparison and tell me the original image doesn’t look like the edited ones from a couple weeks ago, this time:

[User Posted Image]

I admit the objects in shadows and the stone structures looks a bit better without the yellowish/orage-ish hue, but all the other vibrant colors are pretty much gone.
Doesn’t look like an improvement to me, not even in terms of overall faithfulness.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:03:30 02/06/2018 by Drek95
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#2478 Posted: 14:18:34 02/06/2018
I'm not sure why the gem count skips numbers when collecting gems higher than 1. I love the count going up when collecting a bunch of gems at once like how EXP counts up as you win a battle. Collecting a 25 gem and going from 100 to 125 without the numbers between is disappointing. But who knows. Maybe they can address it or maybe we'll get used it when it comes out.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2479 Posted: 19:10:09 02/06/2018
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
pre order cancelled, that pun was terrible

[User Posted Image]

At times like these, I wish dark had added post ratings.

Quote: Drek95

Of course, now there are complaints about the game looking too much colorful and vivid.
Like seriously, look at this comparison and tell me the original image doesn’t look like the edited ones from a couple weeks ago, this time:

[User Posted Image]

I admit the objects in shadows and the stone structures looks a bit better without the yellowish/orage-ish hue, but all the other vibrant colors are pretty much gone.
Doesn’t look like an improvement to me, not even in terms of overall faithfulness.

You've got to be kidding me. These adjustments make absolutely no difference at all, and like heck are you going to be paying attention to the vibrance being toned down by one freaking shade of colour when you're actually sitting down and playing the game.
Like, I have a few little complaints myself, but I don't go around changing screenshots and parading about like I'm better at designing a game than the actual professionals who are getting paid to do it. In the end, I know my nitpicks will make no difference and that once I play the game I'll probably think everything is just fine. For instance, to me the shadows seem just a little too dark .. but I barely even care about that. I'm sure it'll be fine in the finalised game, and I'm not going to be sitting there playing it and thinking "Ugh, these shadows are too dark. I'm going to have to stop playing because I can't get over myself. I'm so much better at game design."
Sorry for getting a little mad, but seriously, these people need to stop.

Also, this isn't a complaint or anything, but does this area seem a bit smaller now compared to the original game? I don't know, I just feel like it used to be a bit more open?
Perhaps it has something to do with all the new added details filling in blank space. I don't know.

Quote: StevemacQ
I'm not sure why the gem count skips numbers when collecting gems higher than 1. I love the count going up when collecting a bunch of gems at once like how EXP counts up as you win a battle. Collecting a 25 gem and going from 100 to 125 without the numbers between is disappointing. But who knows. Maybe they can address it or maybe we'll get used it when it comes out.

I'm thinking the gem counter is just a placeholder for now. Well, I'm hoping so anyway! Because it doesn't seem like anyone here is happy with it.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#2480 Posted: 20:48:13 02/06/2018
Quote: Drek95

[User Posted Image]

that was like one guy, on our discord that you pulled this from, no one agrees with him, he got told off already, and the general consensus about complaints is the gem bar.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:04:55 02/06/2018 by Bryman04
#2481 Posted: 21:07:06 02/06/2018
Oh man, that's good to hear, Bry. Thank you for pointing that out. ><;
---
I draw stuff.
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#2482 Posted: 21:15:40 02/06/2018
Quote: Bolt
Oh man, that's good to hear, Bry. Thank you for pointing that out. ><;

no problem! we take care of our discord the best we can, even if I'm on modding break
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#2483 Posted: 21:17:47 02/06/2018
I don't like the "Adjusted Colours" It makes it look way too washed out, and dull. Even the original PS1 Spyro games were colourful. Spyro the Dragon (the first game) is probably the most colourful, I feel like 2 and 3, the colours blend together more, which isn't a bad thing. Maybe that's just me? I'm just happy that this game exists, and it looks amazing.

Obviously there's minor things that still need to be fixed, like hearing the sheep bounce away, and the gem spawning a little too early out of the chest, and sort of clinging onto Spyro before "absorbing" into him.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
InsomDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6823
#2484 Posted: 23:39:34 02/06/2018
Whoa. That gameplay clip was amazing!

Well done Toys for Bob. I can't wait to see what they have to show us at E3...
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#2485 Posted: 01:17:20 03/06/2018
Honestly the only concern in terms of looks I’ve had for this remake is that the gems and gem containers seem tough to spot in all the “busyness” of the updated graphics. Everything looks great otherwise and maybe it’s just me with this issue of struggling to spot the collectibles.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#2486 Posted: 15:49:54 03/06/2018
This has taken my excitement to a new level! Everything in that clip felt perfectly 'Spyro' to me, instead of (in my opinion) vaguely 'Skylanders'. A feeling which probably would have disappeared once I played the game itself anyway, but this is the most comfortable I've felt with Reignited since seeing my man Toasty in the trailer! smilie

The only thing, and I dunno if this is positive or negative, are all the people saying "thanks for listening to us!" and the like. Yeah, it's great that you feel happier with the game now, but I refuse to believe every little change in that clip was because of fan complaints. Do I prefer the new Stone Hill? I admit that I do, but I hope this doesn't lead to stupid nitpicks getting even stupider. The game wasn't/isn't finished yet, TFB are still getting everything right, so I think we should give them some/most credit instead of praising all those swarms of "HOW TO FIX REIGNITED TRILOGY" videos and etc.

Rant over, and I wasn't directly addressing any darkSpyro-ers there by the way! smilie
#2487 Posted: 16:04:53 03/06/2018
I honestly think that, while some of the fans' critique may have likely influenced their decisions, they are still just messing around with colors in general and likely had something like this in mind from the start. I've had the sneaking suspicion for a while that a lot of the things we've seen are going to be completely different by September 21st.
---
#2488 Posted: 19:40:42 03/06/2018
Sorry, Bryman, but I had no idea this was taken from someone’s Discord.
I simply found this posted by his/her creator on Reddit and figured out I could have brought it here because of how it depicted a basically opposite situation from previous fan edits.

I never meant to use it as a way to show how the majority of the people is still ungratefully upset about these recent changes (I was actually really happy to see so many positive reactions across the various social media), in fact I agree that shadows and lighting could be handled a bit better, just not to the point of slapping a lazy editing over it and calling it and improvement.

I apologize if I didn’t made my intentions clearer.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#2489 Posted: 10:26:52 04/06/2018
I do like that they changed the colour of the grass so it's not as yellow. That was my only complaint tbh and I'm happy they fixed it.

The music seems really good too. I think the only thing I'm not a huge fan of is spyro's run cycle. It's cute and I like it but I feel it will start to annoy me, and less hopping would have been better. :\
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#2490 Posted: 15:09:12 04/06/2018
I agree on Spyro’s walking animation.
I’m glad he’s faster now, because it means I’ll have to rely less on charging when moving around a level and hopefully appreciate the enhanced visuals even more, but I sure hope this is just his fast animation.

I think he’ll have 2 or 3 types of animations and speed based on how much you push the analog stick forward: one where he walk slowly with an animation similar to the slow one in the original games, one where he walks a bit faster matching the full speed original walking animation and finally the fastest one shown in the video.

I won’t lie, another small detail which has been bothering (definitely not the right word) me since the reveal is how much “flatter” Spyro looks with his wings folded on the side.
I guess he’ll still have his flapping idle animation, but I’d love if he also kept them open and moving during the regular gameplay: I think they helped him standing out among many other famous dragons.
Only suggesting this because TfB might have worked on his model a bit judging from the footage, so they could still be working on him and it would hopefully be a quick and easy change.

They did remove the yellow end of the tail, after all.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:16:31 04/06/2018 by Drek95
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8542
#2491 Posted: 18:16:47 04/06/2018
https://twitter.com/ToysForBob...4917742592?s=19

Some Stone Hill concept art.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Tsutori Green Sparx Gems: 301
#2492 Posted: 18:31:35 04/06/2018
https://twitter.com/ToysForBob...696054917742592

New concept art! : D I continue to absolutely adore the architecture, and the thief actually looks pretty intimidating here.

Also I know it's been a few days since the Stone Hill gameplay came out, but I'm gonna gush about it.

First of all the level looks fantastic. I actually didn't mind the yellower Stone Hill too much, but bringing it closer to the original colors still looks quite good. Some small details I really enjoy are the spindly cypress trees and the fact that they added more, well...stones and hills in the background.

Then the sound effects. Oh my god, I'm super impressed with how true to the OG they are! The new sounds feel appropriate, and I appreciate that they kept some old sounds in both the sound effects (the crystal dragon) and the music (the chimes and percussion).

As for Spyro's run animation, I'm a huge fan. It looks so fluid, and I love the charm the bounciness gives it. It feels like his original run animation but with the liveliness turned up 200%. It seems like he moves/turns a bit faster? But I'm not sure since there is a good bit of motion blur, plus the camera seems very fast. So maybe that just makes him seem like he's moving faster.

I'm not particularly bothered by the gem counter/numbers, but I do feel like the camera might be a bit too fast. Though, perhaps it's just the active camera rather than the passive one, and I'm used to playing on passive.

EDIT: got beaten to posting the concept art haha
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:32:14 04/06/2018 by Tsutori
#2493 Posted: 18:35:11 04/06/2018
Oh goodness, they look beautiful! I love the sheep concept! And the castle looks stunning!! ;;

... but ... the thief ... uuhhhh .....

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
I draw stuff.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2494 Posted: 18:40:14 04/06/2018
What are you talking about?!

I love the Egg Thief! I think he looks super goofy
#2495 Posted: 19:26:27 04/06/2018
Loving these concept arts, and you can already tell they went with an even more faithful approach for both the egg thief and the ram in-game.

I rarelly see games where the final result outdoes the concept arts, but Spyro is proving one of the few exceptions, so far.
Wonderful artworks and even better in-game models!
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#2496 Posted: 00:00:26 05/06/2018
http://www.ign.com/articles/20...pt-art-revealed

A few new art pieces in this article!
---
#2497 Posted: 00:07:45 05/06/2018
Both gameplay videos are different from the one posted on social media as well, with the second one showcasing a better look at the ram and the first portion of Stone Hill!

Loving the music even more, and once again all the concept arts are great.
Can’t wait to explore Artisans, the sunset lighting really suits it well.

They are apparently also trying to give each Homeworld a themed flag, as you can see from the winged brush on the banners.
Makes me really hopeful for Avalar’s flags, TfB is doing a truly commendable job.

EDIT: ninja’d by Bifrost. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:25:40 05/06/2018 by Drek95
#2498 Posted: 00:21:50 05/06/2018
The new footage also shows a pair of Artisans flags! Seems like they'll really expand how the cultures work, even if in the background.
---
First | Previous | Page 50 of 107 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 105 106 107

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me