darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Reignited Trilogy > Spyro Reignited Trilogy General Discussion Topic (NON-SPOILER VERSION)
First | Previous | Page 15 of 107 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 105 106 107
Spyro Reignited Trilogy General Discussion Topic (NON-SPOILER VERSION) [STICKY]
SpcePirateMnky Emerald Sparx Gems: 3021
#701 Posted: 09:29:43 04/03/2018
Man, it just keeps better! It's looking like a Spyro Remastered Trilogy just might be up our alley! Just imagine if Activision gives Spyro the same treatment they've been giving Crash, with merchandising. They already got Spyro T-shirts and First 4 Figures. What if they did Spyro Pops? For Crash Bandicoot they had Crash and Cortex, as well as 5 variants of Crash. I just got into collecting Pops, and I guess now's a good time since Skylanders 7 might not be happening this year, or ever. Spyro of course, but who else? Gnasty Gnorc? Ripto? Hunter? And Spyro variants? Metallic Spyro? Glow in the Dark Spyro? Chase Variant Dark Spyro?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:34:18 04/03/2018 by SpcePirateMnky
ClassicSpyroLUV Yellow Sparx Gems: 1193
#702 Posted: 12:28:31 04/03/2018
Quote: JCW555
A minor update on when the Spyro remakes could be announced.

Pay close attention to Thursdays. Activision usually does press releases on Thursdays according to people familiar with Activision's press release schedule. That's not to say that it won't/couldn't be announced on other days, but typically Activision likes to do it on Thursdays.

Thursdays being the 1st (which has already passed) 8th, 15th, 22nd (which is GDC), and the 29th of this month.

[User Posted Image]

OOOOH! It may be announced on by Birthday! (22nd)
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#703 Posted: 14:30:34 04/03/2018
Yeah I agree, horn diving and hovering will probably be handled similarly to Crash’s ability to slide, which was only retained in the second and third game.
I doubt they would take their time to adapt the first game’s levels to that mechanic, and I frankly wouldn’t want them to.

A quick message to everyone: don’t know if you’ve noticed, but JCW555 actually updated the Falcon McBob post in the previous page with a couple tweets which rectify slightly the presumed year in which V.V. started working on Spyro, postponing it to 2016.
Nothing super importantm but I barely noticed it so I guessd it was worth mentioning it for others who might have missed it entirely.

I can barely believe it as well, SpcePirate.
And even more, I can barely believe it took so long for developers to understand the potential of bringing back old franchises through remakes and new games.
Cinema and TV already understood the power of nostalgia, and showed how it can be handled in smart and effective ways.

I knew it was only a matter of time before videogame companies started to do the same but, man, they totally took their time.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:31:12 04/03/2018 by Drek95
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8542
#704 Posted: 17:15:01 04/03/2018
A merch update.

Urban Outfitters has a new Spyro t-shirt! The copyright date does say 2017, but people have just found it out.

https://www.urbanoutfitters.co...-the-dragon-tee

[User Posted Image]

Interestingly, the shirt uses the same pose as Spyro 2: Season of Flame.

[User Posted Image]

UPDATE:

Looks like the launch date was February 10th, 2018.

https://twitter.com/SpyroUnive...332559610662912
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:23:34 04/03/2018 by JCW555
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#705 Posted: 17:22:46 04/03/2018
Including the weird half open mouth rather than a grin. Well, that's new merch.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#706 Posted: 17:23:48 04/03/2018
DANG IT IT WON'T SHIP TO ME! If I can't get the merch I want because I'm in Canada I'm gonna be so miserable!

Edit: Found it on the Canadian site.

Edit 2: IT STILL WON'T SHIP TO ME!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:29:29 04/03/2018 by ClassicSpyroLUV
#707 Posted: 17:58:57 04/03/2018
A tragedy in 2 edits.

I wish I could get some merch but the shipping is always crazy and even getting preowned stuff on Ebay is too risky because of our mailing system. Maybe when Yeetee inevitably gets some Spyro themed things, they're the cheapest and safest to ship to my country from what I've seen.
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#708 Posted: 19:12:27 04/03/2018
To be honest, I've never really been a fan of official shirts! Like, that shirt that was just posted isn't exactly something I'd want to wear. However, there's some nice fanmade stuff on Redbubble and Society6!
Speaking of, now that Spyro will be back in the limelight do you think Activision will start to crack down on fanmade merch? Are they known for sending out cease and desist letters?

And lol SpcePirate, I already questioned what Pops they might make and you guessed the same ones as me! Must be popular choices! Well, besides Sparx. I'm actually dreading a Sparx Pop now that I mention it. I'm getting flashbacks of that Dory Pop ... *shudder*
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#709 Posted: 19:49:02 04/03/2018
Quote: Bolt
To be honest, I've never really been a fan of official shirts! Like, that shirt that was just posted isn't exactly something I'd want to wear. However, there's some nice fanmade stuff on Redbubble and Society6!
Speaking of, now that Spyro will be back in the limelight do you think Activision will start to crack down on fanmade merch? Are they known for sending out cease and desist letters?

And lol SpcePirate, I already questioned what Pops they might make and you guessed the same ones as me! Must be popular choices! Well, besides Sparx. I'm actually dreading a Sparx Pop now that I mention it. I'm getting flashbacks of that Dory Pop ... *shudder*

speaking of Spyro Fan Merch, I got my shirt from
Teepublic
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:51:20 04/03/2018 by Bryman04
#710 Posted: 20:28:37 04/03/2018
That shirt is quite interesting, because it might have actually revealed us the new general Spyro logo.

If you look at the upper part of this shirt, where the neck should be, you’ll notice a small “Crash Bandicoot” logo which looks exactly like the remade verision used for the first game in the N. Sane Trilogy and which is also different from the one used for the shirt itself:

[User Posted Image]

The Spyro’s shirt posted above has a similar smaller logo in the exact same position, which is the remade version of the first game’s one and looks similar to that used for the First4Figure statue.
Whether that’s going to be the general logo for his merchandise or not, I doubt they’d use the other design under Spyro’s image for the trilogy itself anyway.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:30:02 04/03/2018 by Drek95
#711 Posted: 20:45:03 04/03/2018
I don't think they'll reverse the colors like in the shirt, and it's too stylized to mean much anyway. Spyro kept his logo even during LOS days(they just reversed the crest to match the new one) so it hasn't aged a bit.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:45:17 04/03/2018 by Bifrost
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#712 Posted: 21:04:17 04/03/2018
Spyro's VA for the first game, Carlos Alazraqui, posted this on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/carlosalaz...103670158196737

Seems to just be a tease, then THIS happened.

https://twitter.com/JoshGamnYo...132065684541440
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#713 Posted: 21:09:31 04/03/2018
Well, we were expecting it to not be him. I'm happier with Camo nowadays. rrrrrrfirecrackaaaar
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:09:49 04/03/2018 by Bifrost
#714 Posted: 21:14:30 04/03/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Spyro's VA for the first game, Carlos Alazraqui, posted this on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/carlosalaz...103670158196737

Seems to just be a tease, then THIS happened.

https://twitter.com/JoshGamnYo...132065684541440

Keep in mind that Lex Lang denied being the voice of Cortex in the N. Sane Trilogy, and lo and behold, he was.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:14:58 04/03/2018 by JCW555
#715 Posted: 21:16:57 04/03/2018
Yeah, but the big thing is, he straight up said there's a """""remaster"""".
---
#716 Posted: 21:30:32 04/03/2018
Oh yeah, color-wise I’m sure they’ll keep the iconic purple.
But in terms of actual designs, I could see small changes with the letters (particularly the “S” and the “Y”) and the various extra features such as the texture, the crest and the end of the tail.

Looking at Crash’s logo again, even the “Crash” part included in the official general logo used for the first game is different from the one on the shirt (which for reference was used for Bash, Twinsanity and the Titans series, just to name a few).

I think Spyro’s “official” logo will actually be the first game’s one, which when you think about it is actually simply the character’s name just like in Crash’s case, while the trilogy’s logo will include that one and also whatever name it will have.
Assuming it’ll follow the N. Sane Trilogy’s scheme as well, of course.

EDIT:
saw Carlos’ tweet earlier today, but thought it wouldn’t have been relevant.
Wouldn’t personally affect me either way, as I’ll play the italian dubbed version, but it could be cool if he reprised his role and expanded it for all three games.

Now we wait for Copeland to confirm he’s not working on the “remasters”’s soundtrack. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:40:56 04/03/2018 by Drek95
#717 Posted: 21:49:02 04/03/2018
If anything, I imagine they'd do an homage to the first game's logo like they did with the N. Sane Trilogy.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

See how the N. Sane Trilogy's logo is on wooden planks like the first game's logo was. I'd think they'd do the same with Spyro.
---
danyq94 Gold Sparx Gems: 2799
#718 Posted: 21:58:36 04/03/2018
Drek, are you Italian? What a coincidence! smilie
---
I love Crash & Spyro! Visit my italian site:
http://crashzone.forumcommunity.net
#719 Posted: 22:01:19 04/03/2018
Yup, fully expecting a flaming background.
So, purple for “Spyro the Dragon”, orange for the background... any idea for the color of the actual name?

Maybe a green or dark blue?
Would also love some crystals or gems coming out behind the flames similarly to Crash’s palm tree leaves.

Sorry, minor details but not for a supposed “graphic designer”. smilie

@danyq94, yes I am!
And you must be the admin of Crash Bandicoot Zone!
I heard you helped a lot spreading informations about Spyro as well, thanks a lot for that. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:06:40 04/03/2018 by Drek95
SpcePirateMnky Emerald Sparx Gems: 3021
#720 Posted: 05:45:00 05/03/2018
Some things I'd love to see in the remastered trilogy. Something I'd do if I were developing it. What do you think?

One thing they need to keep is the cheat codes that allowed you to change Spyro's colors, and make him flat and big headed. What if turning Spyro black would turn him into Dark Spyro? With black skin and silver horns? Just the color scheme. And what if they added a new color? Square makes him pink, triangle green, X blue, circle red, up yellow, down black, and left back to normal. There was nothing for right, but what if they added a new color to change him for right? Orange?

What if the balloonists in Spyro 1 had voices? They'd talk to you like the NPCs in Spyro 2 and 3, with the text box appearing at the bottom. And what if they react when Spyro jumps on their head, like an "Ow!"?

How about after you defeat Gnasty Gnorc, when Magnus takes Deblin's place in Gnasty's World, when you see the fairy to give you the option to replay dragon, you have the option to chose between Deblin and Magnus?

What if in Spyro 3, when Sparx gains an extra hit, rather than two yellows, he became red? I never liked how he was yellow for two hits. I liked it better when he turned red after green in SOF, AOTR, and AHT.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:45:29 05/03/2018 by SpcePirateMnky
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#721 Posted: 06:56:21 05/03/2018
A merch update.

Urban Outfitters has a new Spyro t-shirt! The copyright date does say 2017, but people have just found it out.

https://www.urbanoutfitters.co...-the-dragon-tee

[User Posted Image]

Interestingly, the shirt uses the same pose as Spyro 2: Season of Flame.

[User Posted Image]

UPDATE:

Looks like the launch date was February 10th, 2018.

https://twitter.com/SpyroUnive...332559610662912

FDNJFNDJFND I WANT THIS SO MUCH
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#722 Posted: 13:21:42 05/03/2018
Quote: SpcePirateMnky
Some things I'd love to see in the remastered trilogy. Something I'd do if I were developing it. What do you think?

One thing they need to keep is the cheat codes that allowed you to change Spyro's colors, and make him flat and big headed. What if turning Spyro black would turn him into Dark Spyro? With black skin and silver horns? Just the color scheme. And what if they added a new color? Square makes him pink, triangle green, X blue, circle red, up yellow, down black, and left back to normal. There was nothing for right, but what if they added a new color to change him for right? Orange?

What if the balloonists in Spyro 1 had voices? They'd talk to you like the NPCs in Spyro 2 and 3, with the text box appearing at the bottom. And what if they react when Spyro jumps on their head, like an "Ow!"?

How about after you defeat Gnasty Gnorc, when Magnus takes Deblin's place in Gnasty's World, when you see the fairy to give you the option to replay dragon, you have the option to chose between Deblin and Magnus?

What if in Spyro 3, when Sparx gains an extra hit, rather than two yellows, he became red? I never liked how he was yellow for two hits. I liked it better when he turned red after green in SOF, AOTR, and AHT.

All really nice ideas, especially Sparx’s red color!
I’m quite confident cheats will come back; don’t know if Crash’s games had them, but looking at the attention to detail V.V. put in the remakes I’d be surprised if they left them out.
The closest we have is Spyro’s demo in Warped, and the code does work... kinda; they could even go the extra mile and release Spyro’s remakes with Warped’s demo hidden in the first game’s selection screen, to help promote the N. Sane Trilogy even further.
Not that it needs that, though. smilie

Since you mentioned Gnasty Gnorc, I’d really like to see his boss fight slighltly changed to look similar to how it was in the Beta version of the game.
I know, it would feel a tad less less nostalgic, but it would actually improve a rather anticlimactic ending.

Here’s a video in case you’ve never seen it (it’s unfinished, but a good direction nonetheless):

Just keep the final version’s soundtrack, no need for Artisans’ music while fighting the big baddie.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:28:47 05/03/2018 by Drek95
#723 Posted: 16:07:11 05/03/2018
A major update:

Recently the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy has been pirated, and people have been digging through the files, and it looks like the Spyro demo code for Warped was intentional! This was found by BetaM, who is datamining the game:

https://twitter.com/mat5b/status/970681132902703104

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXiNTA2XUAAMKdx.jpg

https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-32408.html

[User Posted Image]

Credit: BetaM/Mat5b
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:11:57 05/03/2018 by JCW555
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#724 Posted: 16:22:36 05/03/2018
The plot thickens! Everything's coming together now...
#725 Posted: 16:27:33 05/03/2018
Wow.
Just wow.

I think the most important thing here is not the fact that the code was intentional, as the remakes weren’t built from the original game’s source code but were done from scratch, so there was no way the code was simply added by mistake.
What excites me beyond comprehension is that it is a Spyro demo we are talking about!

They could have simply put a “Coming Soon” teaser or a short trailer, but they really did it!
Imagine our faces if this was unlocked the same day they reveal the remakes.

Not gonna lie, I’d scream with joy. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#726 Posted: 16:29:27 05/03/2018
I'd imagine that they'd either unlock the demo when it's revelaed, or at E3.
---
#727 Posted: 16:41:36 05/03/2018
I’d logically go with the E3.

Activision is probably going to assume the reveal itself would be enough of a treat for now, and assuming they’ll have new footage this June, it could also be a way to show how much the game has improved since the announcement and to excite fans even more.

They could be really sneaky and add it when the game releases to further stimulate doubtful customers to buy the remakes, but I honestly don’t want to consider this option at all. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:42:26 05/03/2018 by Drek95
#728 Posted: 16:56:18 05/03/2018
It's happening. IT'S HAPPENING! The official reveal is just a formality now, THE REMAKE IS HAPPENING!
#729 Posted: 17:09:56 05/03/2018
[User Posted Image]

Since no one posted it yet.

That aside, why did it take so long to datamine the game when we knew about the cheat code for months? Not saying that anyone should've done that ASAP, just that these secrets drive people crazy to flip the code upside down. Unless that line was added in a recent update.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:10:56 05/03/2018 by Bifrost
#730 Posted: 17:14:22 05/03/2018
Quote: Bifrost
[User Posted Image]

Since no one posted it yet.

That aside, why did it take so long to datamine the game when we knew about the cheat code for months? Not saying that anyone should've done that ASAP, just that these secrets drive people crazy to flip the code upside down. Unless that line was added in a recent update.

I imagine it's due to the PS4 games' piracy protection, it took so long to datamine.

Also, although we knew about the cheat code, it's nice to see that it's actually tied to a Spyro demo and not just a nice nod to the original game like some people thought.
---
danyq94 Gold Sparx Gems: 2799
#731 Posted: 17:47:16 05/03/2018
Guys, I think we'll have the announcement trailer by the end of this week.

H Y P E
---
I love Crash & Spyro! Visit my italian site:
http://crashzone.forumcommunity.net
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#732 Posted: 18:16:44 05/03/2018
YOU KNOW THIS LEAK ALSO MEANS?

CRASH IS (Probably) COMING TO SWITCH!!!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
spyroid101 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3793
#733 Posted: 19:33:23 05/03/2018
You know, one thought that gives me fuzzy-happy feelings is, if the remaster indeed follows in the steps of the N. Sane Trilogy, a Japanese port will more then likely be made.

While Japan did get (flawed) ports of the first two Spyro games, they never got Year of the Dragon.

This remaster could let people in Japan experience Spyro 3 for the Very. First. Time.
---
My DA: http://spyroid101.deviantart.com/
DragonCave: http://dragcave.net/user/spyroid101
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/spyroid101?feature=mexp
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6435
#734 Posted: 20:13:35 05/03/2018 | Topic Creator
I never though it would finally happen,was losing hope,now our purple dragon will spread it’s wings again and rise up to the sky,finally unleashed again in the world.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#735 Posted: 20:22:33 05/03/2018
Quote: spyroid101
You know, one thought that gives me fuzzy-happy feelings is, if the remaster indeed follows in the steps of the N. Sane Trilogy, a Japanese port will more then likely be made.

While Japan did get (flawed) ports of the first two Spyro games, they never got Year of the Dragon.

This remaster could let people in Japan experience Spyro 3 for the Very. First. Time.

And hopefully they won’t port it with that ridiculous camera and slow charge, this time.
This is indeed Spyro’s greatest chance to shine in the whole world!
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#736 Posted: 20:59:01 05/03/2018
Quote: Drek95

And hopefully they won’t port it with that ridiculous camera and slow charge, this time.

That announcement can't come any quicker, I just want Activision just to announce it already. Someone should make a meme of this lol
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12771
#737 Posted: 21:52:14 05/03/2018
I got a feeling that 2018 is gonna be a great year for game announcements and releases.

If the trilogy does get a Japanese release, I wonder what Year of the Dragon will be called. Will it keep the same name or will it get a different one like how Spyro 2 is called Spyro x Sparx Tondemo Tours?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:02:08 05/03/2018 by alicecarp
#738 Posted: 21:58:58 05/03/2018
Quote: alicecarp
I got a feeling that 2018 is gonna be a great year for game announcements and releases.

If the trilogy did get a Japanese release, I wonder what Year of the Dragon will be called. Will it keep the same name or will it get a different one like how Spyro 2 is called Spyro x Sparx Tondemo Tours?

Has the Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy sold in Japan?
---
#739 Posted: 21:59:00 05/03/2018
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

That announcement can't come any quicker, I just want Activision just to announce it already. Someone should make a meme of this lol

Not a meme, but artist FaithSDK did make this humorous drawing.

[User Posted Image]
---
#740 Posted: 21:59:51 05/03/2018
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

Not a meme, but artist FaithSDK did make this humorous drawing.

[User Posted Image]

OMG, that's so funny, but so true.
---
#741 Posted: 22:56:26 05/03/2018
Wow. That drawing is amazing.
---
I draw stuff.
#742 Posted: 23:01:46 05/03/2018
If only Activision could be paid with gems to announce the game faster... smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#743 Posted: 00:14:46 06/03/2018
I wish! I'm still holding out for an announcement this Thursday though!

I've started playing the first game again since a couple years because I'm so excited, and I'm just running through the game imagining how cool it'd all look with new graphics lol.
---
I draw stuff.
#744 Posted: 00:45:24 06/03/2018
Do you think they'll fix the boundary breaking glitches in Spyro 2 and 3?
Dazzy Gold Sparx Gems: 2476
#745 Posted: 00:50:50 06/03/2018
That drawing is funny lol. Sums it up, Chasing Moneybags, and getting all the gems back, all in lovely HD.
---
Spyro The Dragon Rules
#746 Posted: 00:54:26 06/03/2018
Quote: Bolt
I wish! I'm still holding out for an announcement this Thursday though!

I've started playing the first game again since a couple years because I'm so excited, and I'm just running through the game imagining how cool it'd all look with new graphics lol.

I’m actually holding back the need to replay them because I want to feel as “surprised” as possible, while going through the remakes.
Even though I basically know every level by memory, at this point. smilie

Quote: ClassicSpyroLUV
Do you think they'll fix the boundary breaking glitches in Spyro 2 and 3?

That’s an interesting subject to discuss.

The way Spyro 2 and 3’s level are built, mixed with Spyro’s enhanced abilities (the double jump will probably be removed though, as Insomniac itself didn’t want it to exsist), make almost every bit of them accessible and even allows the player to see the whole map from beyond its boundaries.
It would feel a bit odd to repeat these situations just as they were in the PS1.

I think they could build all the levels so that they’ll look like floating islands from the outside, just in case someone managed to get past the boundaries (with the exclusion of certain ones such as Scorch or Enchanted Towers, which actually encourages that structure).
But they probably just going to include invisible walls here and there, possibly with Spyro 1 and 2 effect to make them feel less forced.

I’d be fine with it, the original games would still be there in case I wanted to mess with the level design a bit. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:55:58 06/03/2018 by Drek95
#747 Posted: 04:29:56 06/03/2018
Edited OP's title to say "Heavily Rumored", as I think at this point it's gone past the "possible" stage, and added confirmation of the Spyro demo in the NST to the evidence in OP's post.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:31:49 06/03/2018 by JCW555
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12771
#748 Posted: 08:44:53 06/03/2018
I’m actually holding back the need to replay them because I want to feel as “surprised” as possible, while going through the remakes.
Even though I basically know every level by memory, at this point. smilie

That's exactly what I'm doing. Although, I am watching JoshJepson's current lets play of Spyro 2. I may replay Enter the Dragonfly and A Hero's Tail though since it's been a while since I last played them.
#749 Posted: 08:59:54 06/03/2018
I'm stopping myself from playing Spyro on the PS1, mainly because I don't want to get too used to the way he controls, and he may control a little differently on PS4, and I don't want that to cloud my judgement. Also, if I haven't played the games for a while, it will most likely make the experience a lot more enjoyable, and I'm not going to be watching anyone LP this game either until I've gone through it all myself. Only thing that I'm going to watch is any official gameplay trailers, that's it.

Also, I bet they remove the glitch where you can get unlimited speed boost in the Super Bonus Round where you race the yetis. In Spyro 3, you can jump past Hunter and there's one blue star on a ledge that you can stand in, and if you let it go for 100 times, and start the challenge, your meter is infinite.
---
#750 Posted: 10:40:26 06/03/2018
SuperSpyroFan has the right idea, though it'll probably not be as harsh of a muscle memory issue as Crash. A few numbers less on Spyro's weight and you might go careening off of cliffs where you usually would get frame perfect jumps.
---
First | Previous | Page 15 of 107 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 105 106 107

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me