Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Fanfic Maker
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#1 Posted: 15:53:20 19/07/2017 | Topic Creator
This is single-handedly the most addictive generator I've ever found.
It kept me up all night and it felt like a fever dream.

(warning for possible gore and NSFW content, but you can choose how much sex and violence is in your "masterpiece" prior to its creation
also, prepare for mind-meltingly bad writing)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:54:35 19/07/2017 by Waaksian
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2 Posted: 16:16:04 19/07/2017
And invited all her friends to come (except Mangle cuz she's a *****).

This was a literal sentance from mine
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#3 Posted: 16:24:10 19/07/2017
Jerry Seinfeld was sitting in New York one day, with Elaine.
They were doing their favorite pass-time:Comedian.

As they did this together Jerry Seinfeld gazed deep into her eyes. “Oh,Elaine , I have something very important to tell u.”
“Yes, splenda-filled honeybunches of oats ?” she said, batting her eyes.
Jerry said, ”I hate you now!”
Then he took her arm and tore it off. Jerry took her arm and started hitting her with it.
She exploded because she was a demon, but she was okay.
Jerry walked away. “Cool guys don't look at explosions."
Elaine Benes giggled.

The next day...
Everyone who looked could see there was a undeniably, ravenous animal attraction between Jerry Seinfeld and Uncle Leo.
No one could deny it.
No one except Uncle Leo and Jerry Seinfeld, that is.

They seemed blissfully unaware of their attraction to each-other. Unaware of their boundless uncontrollable lust.
Every time they met they didn't show it, but everyone knew. Everyone knew what was really going on between them.

A war of lust.

And everyone knew that it was a unsuitable situation. No one wanted to be dragged into that war.
Something had to be done.
AUTHORS NOTE: I HAVE SKIPED THE JORNEY BIT, BECAUSE IT WOULD BE BOREING..NO AUTHOR WRITES STORYS ABOUT TRAVELING! *yawn*! '
"We are almost there. " said Jerry as they arrived near there journeys end.'
"Arhhhhhhhhhhhh" said George Costanza as he fall down a cliff.
"Nooooo....."
"There there, it will be ok"
"No..This is something...you cannot ease"
"Why?"
"You dont have boobs!"
"oh "Does this help?" said Elaine. George stared at them awhile, and it made him feel much better.
"Don't worry, I feel better."
What happened next was soo cool you will like it a lot, basically, it went like this:

Only it was even cooler because i didnt have to write it! When it was in my head the words didnt get in the way. btw, Excuse me if i skip the words occasionally, its to save me time.
Ok, after they finished with the ethonol they went to the base where the final battle started when they got there. Dont worry! The bad guy dies!
In the middle of all this, finally,Kramer could stand it no longer.
He found Jerry Seinfeld, and pulled them to one side

"Thats it! its ruining the team. Its clear you cant function while Uncle Leo is around!"
"What no! I am fine."
"No. Its very clear. You need to do the Shagging with them"
Everyone else in the room nodded at this.
"But doing the shagging with Uncle Leo...isn't that..umm...wrong?"
"Oh, sure, its wrong. Very very wrong.
But just because somethings wrong doesn't mean it shouldn't happen does it?"
"No, I suppose not Jerry wondered off thinking of the shagging....how will he introduce the idea to Uncle Leo? and would they accept it?
And then, suddenly Newman stood behind them. He held an old book in his hand and the the chicken noodle soup at Monk's in the other.
"I see you finaly found me, allthough it will not do you any good. You see, the the chicken noodle soup at Monk's is the last componant I need in the spell of Demonic Demonification.
At last I will be one with who I admire most, I will have the true power - from the one that has lead me all these years. My one true ally...
Satan: the Devil incarnated!"
Everyone gasped in horror as they were shocked.
"Behold, prepare to knell before me, as the world soon will!" With that he spoke the evil words, and the ground shock and cracked, and the skys opened, and lava flowed over his body and then he was Satan!!
Suddenly, George (who was playing dead) lunged at Satan, grabbing the the chicken noodle soup at Monk's off him
With the spell broken, this gave Jerry time to stab satan in the eye sending him back to Hell!
Jerry Seinfeld finally found a moment to pull Uncle Leo away from the others, to have a private moment.
"Jerry we have to do it"
"I know, my team told me as well. Apparently our feelings are causing problems for everyone else."
"So we are agreed? We finally let our feelings out of their cages of repression they have been caged in all this time?"
"Yes. For the team"
"No...for us"
Jerry Seinfeld leapt on Uncle Leo at that moment.The raging centaur they kept locked up finally unleashed.
Jerry and Uncle Leo quickly became a ball of body-parts. Buttocks, foots and shoulders all tangled together. Jerry Seinfeld didn't know what bit to focus on, so grabbed a leg and dived in.
"More! More! More!" whispered Uncle Leo to Jerry.
Their love making was like a sunrise of penis's. Its like they were everywhere - inescapable (not that either of them wanted to escape them).
Things got...messy...from that point on.

Nearby the others occasionally heard screams. But politely ignored it.
This had been coming far too long to ruin it now - and this team bonding was very much needed.
"Noo...I have been defeated by Jerrys love for me", said the remains of satan on the floor.
"And I will continue to love you, Newman, even though you turned out to be Satan. Because that's what good guys do. Love."
With that Newman/satan exploded again. For good this time. .
"Good by my friend" said Jerry Seinfeld to Newman/satans vapors as they left the scene for good.

With that they went home and never thinking about Satan again.

The End.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#4 Posted: 18:26:54 19/07/2017
Really NSFW.

Once upon a time, after his great adventures, Crash10 Jr. was wondering what to do that week. He had picked up his life from where he left it and wanted to make something from it.He wanted to make his father proud. Then all the sudden a strange woman appeared on Crash10 Jr.'s doorstep. She was hiden beneath a long cloak and had long brown nails on her fingers. Her dirty hair fluished down from beneath the cloak and she had glowing eyes! Crash10 Jr. thought he remembered seeing her in his dreams the past couple of weeks, almost as if it was a premonition
"You are not who you think you are!" said the strange woman.
"What do you mean?" said Crash10 Jr.
"You are not who you think you are," she said again with a mysterious crackling voice like a bad radio transmission.
"I still don't understand you?" said Crash10 Jr..
"Here, take this," she said and gave Crash10 Jr. an Crusifix.
"Take this and give it to your parents or guardian, they will know what to do with it!"
And with that she disappeared before Crash10 Jr.'s eyes!

Crash10 Jr. was confused but thought that he had to do something. But rather than going to his parents or guardian, Crash10 Jr. decided to show it to Moe.
"Oh no," said Moe, "you must forget about this!"
"Why?" enquired Crash10 Jr., "what do you know?!"
"I... I can't tell you. My dear Crash10 Jr., I didn't think it would be this soon!"
"What?!" yelled Crash10 Jr., "are you keeping things away from me?!"
"It's .... it's for your own good! You cannot know this!" said Moe and before Crash10 Jr. could do anything, Moe had escaped his grasp.
"No! Dammit! When will I ever know the truth?!"
Crash10 Jr. was feeling depressed. One of his best friends abandoned and betrayed him. It hurt.He cut himself to make the pain go away, but it only helped a bit. So Crash10 Jr. wanted to find Serenity Darkmoon Raven. After their adventure, Crash10 Jr. and Serenity Darkmoon Raven had been spending a lot of time together. Crash10 Jr. kind of started to like her.
So Crash10 Jr. went to Serenity Darkmoon Raven and told the whole story. She listened to Crash10 Jr. without saying a single word.
Then she said: "WTF, this is sooo big"
And Crash10 Jr. said: I know! Do you know a way to find out what is happening? Why is everyone hiding things from me?!"
Serenity Darkmoon Raven sighed and said: "You have always been special, Crash10 Jr. and not just to me."
"How do you know that?"
Serenity Darkmoon Raven looked at the teddy Bear that Crash10 Jr. had received and said: "it kind of looks like the Super Meme, doesn't it?"
"could be...but it might not be...but, yeah,certainly it might be"
"Whatever it is, I can recognise it quite well. And I think," Serenity Darkmoon Raven said, "that perhaps the mysterious woman wanted you to find something inside of you.
"Inside? Like my heart?"
"No, don't be silly, like a mamory. Think about it, if your parents lied to you and now Moe doesn't want to talk to you about your background, perhaps there is a hidden memory in your head!"
Serenity Darkmoon Raven's logic was flawless. So Crash10 Jr. had to try it!

So Crash10 Jr. concentrated on the object. immeditately he felt drawn into it. It stated ouit as a vague, fuzzy thing like when you wear glasses and there is a lot of moisture in the air and you see a dog head on the horizon.
But then it turned out that there was a secret memory, hidden beneath the vail layer of self-loving in his head.

And within that memory, a burning figure appeared. It was DJ Octavio! In hell...

Crash10 Jr. was confused. He didn't think that memory would be in there, and yet it was there, burning like the heart of a newborn star and the centre of the earth.
---
Meanwhile, Crash10s mind was wondered back to the past. The good old days....
It was Serenity Darkmoon Ravens brit milah party, which everyone was invited too.
The party was awesome as always, because Moe was hosting it.

Crash10 was pretty drunk that day. He had already punched a bunch of people. Marina a few times.Because She is stupid.Blood was spilled. But that was normal in this sort of party.As was the pile of bodies.
If Crash10 was honest, He couldn't remember much that happened.
Only something about a loyal followers,a goat and a pair of scissors.

There was one thing that stuck in Him mind though. Something He would never forget.
Marina.
Marina was wearing a Cap'n Cuttlefish mask that night (it was a fancy dress party btw - A/N).
It was one of the most erotic costumes at the party.
Everyone had come as something or someone else.
No one could recognize anyone else because everyone had bits of their bodies covered;

CAP'N CUTTLEFISH WAS DRESSed as SERENITY DARKMOON RAVEN.
SERENITY DARKMOON RAVEN WAS DRESSed as MARINA.
MARINA WAS DRESSed as Crash10 Jr..
Crash10 Jr. was dressed as DJ Octavio.
And DJ Octavio was dressed as a lightsaber.

Crash10 had no idea which person Marina was! At the top they were strangers. But they would become much more!
Crash10 was instantly attracted to Marina in Her costume. The way She moved. The way She talked.The way She flicked Her hair.
Marina was doing a Karaoke number.
It was "99 red balloons". And She was awesome.
She sung like they were possessed.The audience was transfixated by Marina.
Underwear was chucked at Marina.
Crash10 was soooo turned on.
(and He didn't need that underwear anyway)
Despite His crushing shyness,and fear of people judging him,Crash10 got up and sang too.
When Marina was singing 99 red balloons it was like the words spoke to Him. Marina seemed to be addressing each word of the song just to Him. The room faded away and it was just the two of them. No one else in the world.
They gazed into eachother eyes as Marina put Her soul into the last lyric.
Then silence.

Suddenly, Crash10 was woken out of the flashback by current events!
---
So Crash10 Jr. got onto his hoverlimmo. The others followed on their trike but were quite far behind.
Crash10 Jr. knew he had to go faster and faster like the speed of sound. So he raced down streets and around cornors, skiding furiously around pedestrions and cops.
"No time for rules!" he called out as he passed.
"I have to take my full responsibilities of life!" he said.
Suddenly up ahead he saw some bad guys!
So he did a massive wheely backflip over them, headbutting them as he was above them.
"Eat my fist!" Crash10 Jr. yelled as he slapped them. 'Their heads went flying off,spraying guts everywhere.
He speed onwards past fields and villages and cities and spaceelivators and other landscape.
Then he saw the roadsign to where he had to go, and so he went. He whacked some more bad guys out with a sideways 360 spin, before leaping off the bike. 'Their blood sprayed around like a spirograph '.
Later, when the others catched up, they continued their journey.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:35:19 19/07/2017 by Crash10
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#5 Posted: 18:34:17 19/07/2017
This is a story about how Chopscotch,Starcast and Flarewolf all first met. It takes place in Hell Highschool before all the events, incidents and happenings happened..
In this story Kaos is a jock, Starcast is a dork and Boom Bloom is the school pet.

We join our bros as they first check their school timetables.

"Who are you guys anyway?"
"Yo yo yo I am Boom Bloom" said Boom Bloom, pretending to be cool.
"Yo yo yo I am Kaos" said Kaos, who was actually really cool!
"Our next class is next" said Chopscotch.
"I noticed. We should go together." said Flarewolf.
So they did.

When they got to class they went in and went to their chairs.
The chairs were hard and made from wood. Probably hard wood.
They sat down on their chairs (different ones).
At that moment Kaos came into the class room.
"omg! look its Kaos " said Chopscotch.

"Welcome class" said the teacher.
"Your first class, ever, is chemistry. So open your books to page 86 and start learning."
Flarewolf started learning intensely. His mind was filled with Chemistry.
Boom Bloom was actually trying to learn stuff, but failing because they sucked hard.
Kaos looked like they were studying, but Flarewolf knew they was clearly just faking it. Probably cheating. Yes, her was cheating at learning.

"Stop cheating!" said Flarewolf
"Screw you!" said Kaos

Teacher turned around.

"Who said that?"
"Flarewolf and Kaos did!" said Boom Bloom, who was keen to grass people up. Because Boom Bloom sucks.
"This is my final warning you two!" said Teacher.
Flarewolf went back to his physical education book to continue learning.

---
Flarewolf stopped and gazed into space.
Oh no.
It was happening; He couldn't help thinking about Starcast again. He tried not too. Desperate to avoid the thoughts that could not be, no, - would not be- held back.
But like dozens of unstoppable spacecommanders they came creeping forward till they filled His brain;

Starcasts smile shined like glass, as impressive as a spaceelivator, it filled the hanger and Flarewolf was helplessly but willingly absorbed into them.

Starcasts eyes were like golden delicious apples.If you rolled them they would go quite far.

Starcasts legs were like a lighthouse. Straight and tight.

Starcasts chest was like a Henchmens. Powerful and impossible to ignore.

How could Flarewolf not be helpless in the face of that?.

Flarewolf snapped out of it. But the thoughts of Starcast would be back. Would He be able to resist next time?
---
Kaos, however, had other evil plans.
She cackled.
"You cant make me actually do work you idiots. I am Kaos!"

From her desk she then got out machine gun and fired a few rounds at the teacher.
All the rounds missed, but the teacher was startled and had to take a Holiday

"hahaha...thats better." said Kaos.

Flarewolf got up
"This is wrong. You cant do this"
"Whos going to stop me? you? Your just a pipsqueak. I eat that for lunch!"

"Would Flarewolf and Kaos please report to my office".
"crap he must have heard the shot fired"

(A/N - Actually it was Boom Bloom who secretly told the principle. Because they sucked and were always a nark.)

They both walked in silence to the principles office.

---
Interlude:
Flarewolf was finding it really hard to concentrate at this movement his thoughts kept trying to think of Starcast. Despite what was happening, it was hard to focus!
----
---
And then, at the worst possible moment. It happened. Again.
Flarewolf gazed at Starcast.
It was impossible to resist this time. Like a eagle Flarewolf was pulled towards Starcast. It was a like blockade in a war. It was a like a pulse pistol piercing through His heart. It was a like magnets.
There was No resisting. No mercy. No longer anything else mattered.

Starcast looked shocked and then...and then...not shocked. He had known all along.
Of course. How could Flarewolf have been so stupid? Those long looks at eachother,the times they gazed at the stars together, the candle lit dinners. The tender hugs..
It wasn't just friendship. It never was. It was more and Starcast had known all along.
"I knew" Starcast said.
"oh" Flarewolf said, realizing all this for the first time.
But there was more...Starcast wasn't pulling away. He was pushing tighter. Holding Flarewolf like a wild anteater.
At some point their clothes came off.
They got ripped in the process of the pashioning
He didn't care. This is what He had needed for so long. too long. July. maybe more.
But this was now now.
Flarewolf and Starcast together at last!
They canoddled like lovers and just kissed..

They cuddled a lot and then held hands.
Afterwards they looked at eachother longingly.
But they knew they must leave.
They didn't want anyone to see.

Flarewolf took one last look at Starcast.
"Goodbye my snuggly one"
"Love you too, my one and only Flarewolf"

And then they departed.
---

"Sit down" said the principle.

They sat down on hard mahogany wooden chairs. The chairs had a wood grain too, and were a reddish orange. They had four legs and a back to support peoples backs.

"As this is your first offence I wont go too hard on you" said the principle.

"You will have to clean out the mess from our school pets cage every day for 2 months"

"This is all your fault" said Kaos, who now blamed Flarewolf for everything.
"I will get my revenge for this. On you and everyone else!" , Kaos stormed out the room.

The....Beginning!

i'm....
#6 Posted: 18:35:57 19/07/2017
Second part:

---
The next time they saw eachother Marina winked at Crash10, remembering what happened at the party.Crash10 blushed.
Some of the others giggled. Did they know? Crash10 didn't care.
----
---------
---
Crash10 had some time before he had to do anything, so He decided to have another flashback.

It was just after the Karaoke. They had stepped of the stage to loud applause and were now looking at eachother.
"Hi" Crash10 said, meekly.
"Hay" Marina said, also meekly. Their confidence from moments ago had evaporated like alcohol.
"Do you want too..."
"maybe.."
"ok then."
So they walked to the cloakroom.
It wasn't long before their lips were together. Crash10 couldn't remember who made the first move.
He did remember the taste though. The taste of Marina.
Marina tasted like gala apple on a winter noon.
Refreshing and salty but also a bit sour.
What had they been eating? Crash10 tried to work out it. It took much tung work.
After a few minutes mouth to mouth pot holing, Marina guessed what Crash10 was doing.
"I had fried breakfirst for lunch."
"oh"
"you dont have to stop though"
"oh. Good!" Crash10 said, with great relief.
They finally drew away after what seemed a whole minute but was only mere minutes.
The taste of Marina's lips (and other things) still lingered in Crash10's mouth as they finally looked upon each other with new eyes.
Relieved sighs came from both of them as both embraced, Marina snuggling against Crash10's neck as he snuggled upto Marina's torso.

Marina went further by clutching Crash10 with his fingers, pulling at the fabric of His slacks to feel what was underneath.

The telltale shape in His leggings stood out between them, especially with the weight it had against Crash10's thigh.

Marina moved over Crash10's body like a serpent and lovenly nuzzled at a peaked abbs.
Crash10 liked this a lot and started making a lot of noise. Marina joined in. "Owwww...Ahhh...MAHAhhhEEkkk...aakk"
It got pretty noisy from that point on. Both of them had a lot of fun and made a lot of noise!. Crash10 sounded like Shuttlecraft ! Marina sounded like a heard of Cetaceanss on drugs. They had a lot of..."fun".
"My groinal area are hurting...can we stop? 12 times is enough surely?" Marina said, pleading.
"No...MORE MORE MORE" said Crash10, with apparently an insatiable apatite
Marina finally head butted Crash10 to get Him to stop.
"Sorry about that, I got a little carried away" said Crash10.
"Thats ok I.....enjoyed it." said Marina blushing in the way they always did.
"Tomorrow?"
"Yes" said Marina.
"I'll bring some of my toys next time for us to play with" said Crash10.

And with that they left the cloakroom and returned to the party. The months that followed were fun but eventually they broke up and became enemies.

---

S0rry 4 thE cliff hang3r plebz.
If U wish me 2 continue this st0ry, you MUST give me m0r3 reviews!!Ok? I n33d at least 8 to finnish.
UntiLL :: you get NOTHIGNG! LOLZZZ! Srz
---
Bruh
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#7 Posted: 19:28:27 20/07/2017
I see both "Classic Doctor Who" and "Doctor Who" in the presets. And here I thought I'd have to make my own.

Here's the story of Captain McThundercock. I named the 2 sidekicks Meat Shield/Sentient Sex Doll because I set both the sex and violence sliders to maximum.

Quote: The Worst Writer Ever
Captain McThundercock meets : The Early Years
by The Worst Writer Ever

A/N: The following story is a sequel to
"Forbidden Passions of "

You should be able to understand this story without reading that one, but for the full character arcs and to get all the references you should read both.
Everyone who looked could see there was a undeniably, ravenous animal attraction between Captain McThundercock and Meat Sheild/Sentient Sex doll 2.
No one could deny it.
No one except Meat Sheild/Sentient Sex doll 2 and Captain McThundercock, that is.

They seemed blissfully unaware of their attraction to each-other. Unaware of their boundless uncontrollable lust.
Every time they met they didn't show it, but everyone knew. Everyone knew what was really going on between them.

A war of lust.

And everyone knew that it was a unsuitable situation. No one wanted to be dragged into that war.
Something had to be done.Or someone.
They thought the story was over... but was it...? No.
Here are the next cool adventures!!

In the middle of all this, finally,Lady ****ington could stand it no longer.
She found Captain McThundercock, and pulled them to one side

"Thats it! its ruining the team. Its clear you cant function while Meat Sheild/Sentient Sex doll 2 is around!"
"What no! I am fine."
"No. Its very clear. You need to do the Huntching with them"
Everyone else in the room nodded at this.
"But doing the huntching with Meat Sheild/Sentient Sex doll 2...isn't that..umm...wrong?"
"Oh, sure, its wrong. Very very wrong.
But just because somethings wrong doesn't mean it shouldn't happen does it?"
"No, I suppose not"
Captain McThundercock wondered off thinking of the huntching....how will he introduce the idea to Meat Sheild/Sentient Sex doll 2? and would they accept it?

Hi.
My name is Claritia and this is my story.

A year ago got a job working for NASA. I am just a intern, but already I am fitting in like "one of the boys" (I am a girl though!)
In fact my boss, "sexy Steve", has taken a real shine to me and has said he will let me play around with one of NASAs big sex things.

I cant wait!

Despite working at NASA, I am also friends with Captain McThundercock and most of his entendrege. I know Captain McThundercock and Meat Sheild/Sentient Sex doll 1 and Meat Sheild/Sentient Sex doll 2 and and . I met them all awhile ago in my backstory and these days I had known them awhile.I dated half of them, in fact (and had sex with the other half)
I call on them for help quite often.
By co-incidence, this was one of those times!

"Hay Claritia we need the help of you and the NASA again"
"Sure thing Captain McThundercock my man you know you can count on the NASA!"

After that I put down the phone and started telling everyone else whats up.
"Ok, gang" I said to the rest of NASA.
"Captain McThundercock has asked for our help. It seems MPAA is upto their old tricks, and we are the best people to take them down!"
"They are after the The Sex Doll of Supreme Orgasms, but we have to get there first else things get even worse"

"What do we do?" said Steve
"That's easy. We do what the NASA always does - punch things"

When it came to assemble the team tomorrow I knew just who to pick.
"Captain McThundercock"! I said.
(Captain McThundercock had started working here recently, as he had a change of heart recently and decided it was their true calling)
"Hay, Claritia" said Captain McThundercock
"Thanks for picking me!"
"No problem" I replied. Captain McThundercock was the obvious choice for this job
I then told the team to assemble in the planning room so we could plan the mission.
In the planning room we evaluated the data we had.

"Ok, we know that MPAA is trying to find the The Sex Doll of Supreme Orgasms. This is probably so they can use it to dominate our friends and family"

"Now I have called our friends at the World Health Organization and they have narrowed the location of the The Sex Doll of Supreme Orgasms down to Atlantis."
"Cant they do better then that?" said Meat Sheild/Sentient Sex doll 1
"No, its only World Health Organization""
"-sigh- stupid World Health Organization."
"yeah.NASA always has to keep bailing World Health Organization out of trouble..

"Well, I guess we are of to Atlantis!" said Captain McThundercock.

So we all leaped onto our NASA Scotters and went there!

Captain McThundercock finally found a moment to pull Meat Sheild/Sentient Sex doll 2 away from the others, to have a private moment.
"Captain McThundercock we have to do it"
"I know, my team told me as well. Apparently our feelings are causing problems for everyone else."
"So we are agreed? We finally let our feelings out of their cages of repression they have been caged in all this time?"
"Yes. For the team"
"No...for us"
Captain McThundercock leapt on Meat Sheild/Sentient Sex doll 2 at that moment.The raging harpies they kept locked up finally unleashed.
Captain McThundercock and Meat Sheild/Sentient Sex doll 2 quickly became a ball of body-partsand blood. Hands, buttocks and torsos all tangled together. Captain McThundercock didn't know what bit to focus on, so grabbed a spare fun stick and dived in.
"More! More! More!" whispered Meat Sheild/Sentient Sex doll 2 to Captain McThundercock.
Their love making was like a sunrise of penis's. Its like they were everywhere - inescapable (not that either of them wanted to escape them).
Things got...messy...from that point on.

It's too long to be just 1 post, this is just part 1
---
Dead
#8 Posted: 19:29:26 20/07/2017
Quote: The Worst Writer Ever, part 2
This had been coming far too long to ruin it now - and this team bonding was very much needed.
Once we got there we found our worst fears had already come to pass;
MPAA was already there. MPAA petrol's were all over the city, searching in every cave network and tower.

"They are looking for the The Sex Doll of Supreme Orgasms!" said Steve.
"We have to beat them too it!"

We began sneakily and stealthy running around the city. Unlike MPAA, we had more information about where to look.
After torturing some thugs for information with Captain McThundercocks help we found it before them.

"There is it is! At least!" I said, pointing to the The Sex Doll of Supreme Orgasms hidden by a weird palace.
"So it is" said Steve, suddenly grinning.
"I guess then this charade is over!"

Steve pulled of his mask and suddenly his face was Lady ****ingtons!
I stood gobsmacked in the face.

"Yes, that's right Claritia & Captain McThundercock, it was me all along I, Lady ****ington was Steve the whole time!"

"I don't understand" said Captain McThundercock. "Why?"

"That's easy. I knew I could never find the The Sex Doll of Supreme Orgasms without your help, and I knew you would never help me. So I became CEO of NASA, and employed Claritia. After that it was simply a mater of earning your respect, creating a threat and waiting for you to call Captain McThundercock"

"creating a threat? You mean MPAA? "

"Yes, that's right! MPAA is just a bunch of actors I hired. It was all a elaborate set up to make you lead me to the The Sex Doll of Supreme Orgasms"

"gosh, how could we have been so foolish" said Captain McThundercock.

I was frozen still. My life had been a lie. I had believed in the NASA. Believed in what it stood for. Believed in the good work we had did. But it was a lie. It was all a front. It was all Lady ****ington all along.
I pressed though the pain though. Maybe NASA was a lie, but that didn't mean what its cause was meaningless. It didn't mean I had to surrender, to give up..

"No. I fight for NASA and I will never give up. Regardless of you.."Steve" " (I said that last part sarcastically).
"That's right" said Captain McThundercock. "You might have fooled us. Made our lives a lie and stood in front of our nose the whole time, but you can never take away our spirit"
"you foolish fools. You are already defeated" said Lady ****ington
"I had a whole army at my command!"

Just then we were surrounded.
We were about to give up again when I remembered something.

"You can't fool us again Lady ****ington! These people are just actors!"
With that me and Captain McThundercock started punching and kicking them, using our tremendous ****ing abilities when needed.
As they were actors they were easy to take out, leaving just Lady ****ingtonsurrounded by a pool of blood.
"Nooooo...my fake army....You killed them all!"

"And now its time for you!"

In perfect syncro-heroism me and Captain McThundercock leapt at "steve", pulling of a massive tremendous ****ing abilities karate-chop combo.

"Arg..." said Lady ****ington as she ran towards the The Sex Doll of Supreme Orgasms.

But we did it again and again till she was dead. She was just a few meters from the The Sex Doll of Supreme Orgasms,it had been a close call.

"We won...but now what?" said Captain McThundercock.

I looked around at our devastated lives.

"Only one choice. We rebuild NASA and repair the years of damage it was secretly doing to this world"

The....Beginning?

what have I done

the best two lines, for anyone who doesn't want to read the whole thing:

Quote:
"Ok, we know that MPAA is trying to find the The Sex Doll of Supreme Orgasms. This is probably so they can use it to dominate our friends and family"

Quote:
Their love making was like a sunrise of penis's.
---
Dead
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#9 Posted: 19:34:24 20/07/2017
Quote: mega spyro
Quote: The Worst Writer Ever, part 2
Once we got there we found our worst fears had already come to pass;
MPAA was already there. MPAA petrol's were all over the city, searching in every cave network and tower.

"They are looking for the The Sex Doll of Supreme Orgasms!" said Steve.
"We have to beat them too it!"

We began sneakily and stealthy running around the city. Unlike MPAA, we had more information about where to look.
After torturing some thugs for information with Captain McThundercocks help we found it before them.

"There is it is! At least!" I said, pointing to the The Sex Doll of Supreme Orgasms hidden by a weird palace.
"So it is" said Steve, suddenly grinning.
"I guess then this charade is over!"

Steve pulled of his mask and suddenly his face was Lady ****ingtons!
I stood gobsmacked in the face.

"Yes, that's right Claritia & Captain McThundercock, it was me all along I, Lady ****ington was Steve the whole time!"

"I don't understand" said Captain McThundercock. "Why?"

"That's easy. I knew I could never find the The Sex Doll of Supreme Orgasms without your help, and I knew you would never help me. So I became CEO of NASA, and employed Claritia. After that it was simply a mater of earning your respect, creating a threat and waiting for you to call Captain McThundercock"

"creating a threat? You mean MPAA? "

"Yes, that's right! MPAA is just a bunch of actors I hired. It was all a elaborate set up to make you lead me to the The Sex Doll of Supreme Orgasms"

"gosh, how could we have been so foolish" said Captain McThundercock.

I was frozen still. My life had been a lie. I had believed in the NASA. Believed in what it stood for. Believed in the good work we had did. But it was a lie. It was all a front. It was all Lady ****ington all along.
I pressed though the pain though. Maybe NASA was a lie, but that didn't mean what its cause was meaningless. It didn't mean I had to surrender, to give up..

"No. I fight for NASA and I will never give up. Regardless of you.."Steve" " (I said that last part sarcastically).
"That's right" said Captain McThundercock. "You might have fooled us. Made our lives a lie and stood in front of our nose the whole time, but you can never take away our spirit"
"you foolish fools. You are already defeated" said Lady ****ington
"I had a whole army at my command!"

Just then we were surrounded.
We were about to give up again when I remembered something.

"You can't fool us again Lady ****ington! These people are just actors!"
With that me and Captain McThundercock started punching and kicking them, using our tremendous ****ing abilities when needed.
As they were actors they were easy to take out, leaving just Lady ****ingtonsurrounded by a pool of blood.
"Nooooo...my fake army....You killed them all!"

"And now its time for you!"

In perfect syncro-heroism me and Captain McThundercock leapt at "steve", pulling of a massive tremendous ****ing abilities karate-chop combo.

"Arg..." said Lady ****ington as she ran towards the The Sex Doll of Supreme Orgasms.

But we did it again and again till she was dead. She was just a few meters from the The Sex Doll of Supreme Orgasms,it had been a close call.

"We won...but now what?" said Captain McThundercock.

I looked around at our devastated lives.

"Only one choice. We rebuild NASA and repair the years of damage it was secretly doing to this world"

The....Beginning?

what have I done

the best two lines, for anyone who doesn't want to read the whole thing:

Quote:

Quote:
Their love making was like a sunrise of penis's.

Guestbook
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#10 Posted: 20:25:41 20/07/2017
I tried out the Classic Doctor Who preset.

do not try out the classic doctor who preset
---
Dead
#11 Posted: 20:37:04 20/07/2017
I tried to make a dark52 x reader fanfic, but for some reason the bot got ****ed up. It ended up very confusing, and somehow messed up the title.

And for some reason it got really edgy at the end.
---
Dead
#12 Posted: 05:48:16 21/07/2017
This one's great...

Part One

Spyro was sitting in Dragon Village one day, with Stealth Elf.
They were doing their favorite pass-time:Fly.

As they did this together Spyro gazed deep into her eyes. “Oh,Stealth Elf , I have something very important to tell u.”
“Yes, splenda-filled honeybunches of oats ?” she said, batting her eyes.
Spyro said, ”I hate you now!”
Then he took her arm and tore it off.Blood covered everything and there was screaming. Spyro took her arm and started hitting her with it.
She exploded because she was a demon, but she was okay.
Spyro walked away. “Cool guys don't look at explosions."
Stealth Elf giggled.

The next day...
---
Spyro stopped and gazed into space.
Oh no.
It was happening; He couldn't help thinking about Stealth Elf again. He tried not too. Desperate to avoid the thoughts that could not be, no, - would not be- held back.
But like dozens of unstoppable lycanthropes they came creeping forward till they filled His brain;

Stealth Elfs smile shined like tin foil, as impressive as a mercury, it filled the skyscrapper and Spyro was helplessly but willingly absorbed into them.

Stealth Elfs eyes were like eyeballs.If you rolled them they would go quite far.
(Almost as lovely as mine. lol!/AN)
Stealth Elfs legs were like a long island iced tea. Straight and tight.
(Mine are best though. Lol!/AN)
Stealth Elfs chest was like a Harpiess. Powerful and impossible to ignore.
(For the purposes of this story, I am going to pretend that Stealth Elfs arnt as good as mine/AN)

How could Spyro not be helpless in the face of that?.
I mean, sure, Spyro and Stealth Elf had sex with eachother before, when they met at a club once, but it was just a casual thing. One of many that night.
Before things got too messy Spyro snapped out of it. But the thoughts of Stealth Elf would be back. Would He be able to resist next time?
---
Bruh
#13 Posted: 05:48:51 21/07/2017
Part Two

Then our sexybloodthirsty gang knew what to do. They had to infiltrate Malefor's phallic shaped volcano but in order to do so, they had to wear a disguise.

Spyro thought long and hard about the best disguise. They couldn't be too obvious or threatening because then Malefor's guards could catch them. But they couldn't look too mundane because then Malefor's guards would never let them in.They couldn't go naked, as they were likely to be distracted.By Sex.
No... they had to be clever.

So Spyro, after a suggestion from deadly Dark52, came up with the best idea he had: they would dress up in gothic clothes!
Spyro's friends were a little skeptic at the idea, but they all agreed it was for the best. But where would they get the best gothic clothing to surprise the guards with?
Stealth Elf knew exactly the best store to go: TBurtons.

So they all went there in the dread of the night and took out the patrolling store guards with their silenced cross bows, 'paw!' 'paw!', leaving only a single red dot in their forehead deadly Dark52 deactivated the alarm and so they could easily get into the store and take whatever they need in order to infiltrate Malefor's headquarters

As normal, Spyro couldn't help but get embarrassed about getting naked in front of Stealth Elf and Deadly Dark52 in a store at night.He swallowed his blushes and got on with it though.
Spyro put on nice tight redleather pantsthat made his trouser lump stand out in an eye-pleasing way. . Then a black tanktop with My Chemical Romance's logo on the back and on top of it all a nice long leather coat with blood-red streaks on the side. Then he painted his nails black and used red blood to draw little drops of blood on there
Stealth Elf wore a short red skirt with long black stockings that had holes where the toes would go so she could still paint her toenails. And she also had a corset made from dragons gut that looked so awesome on her. Over this all she had a long leather coat. Deadly Dark52 also had cool clothes (A/N but I'm running out of imagination to describe it, so I guess he looked like Neo from the Matrix i know it's an old movie but those clothes look soooo cool)

Finally they were ready to face Malefor!

---
Interlude:
Spyro was finding it really hard to concentrate at this movement his thoughts kept trying to think of Stealth Elf. Despite what was happening, it was hard to focus!
----
---
And then, at the worst possible moment. It happened. Again.
Spyro gazed at Stealth Elf.
It was impossible to resist this time. Like a unicorn Spyro was pulled towards Stealth Elf. It was a like ambush in a war. It was a like a sabre piercing through His heart. (and other lower regions of the body) It was a like magnets.
There was No resisting. No mercy. No Pants. No longer anything else mattered.

Stealth Elf looked shocked and then...and then...not shocked. She had known all along.
Of course. How could Spyro have been so stupid? Those long looks at eachother,the times they gazed at the stars together, the candle lit dinners. The steamy showers.. The non stop sex.
It wasn't just friendship. It never was. It was more and Stealth Elf had known all along.
"I knew" Stealth Elf said.
"oh" Spyro said, realizing all this for the first time.
But there was more...Stealth Elf wasn't pulling away. She was pushing tighter. Holding Spyro like a wild leopard.
At some point their clothes came off.
They got ripped in the process of the pashioning
He didn't care. This is what He had needed for so long. too long. July. maybe more.
But this was now now.
Spyro and Stealth Elf together at last!
They canoddled like lovers and made love with their naughty bits.
They took it in turns inserting their bits into eachother. Spyro inserted his bit into Stealth Elf. Then Stealth Elf inserted her bit into Spyro. They repeated this a few times.(Toys were used)

Afterwards (when they had finished cleaning their bits)they looked at eachother as if for the first time and had a cigarette.
But they knew they must leave.
They didn't want anyone to see.
Their forbidden love must remain hidden for now. Perhaps forever.
Spyro took one last look at Stealth Elf.
"Goodbye my snuggly one"
"Love you too, my one and only Spyro"

And then they departed.
---
So they defeated Malefor and everyone was satisfied!

Malefor: what do you mean, it's not over yet?! I'm invincible!
Deadly Dark52: No No, back into your coffin!
Malefor: Grrrr. You will never get me in my box. I am too large and too sexy!my skin flute wont fit!
Author: Ohh no, it looks like the characters still want a story!
Deadly Dark52: of course we do! Or cake. I love cake!
Malefor: Well I'm gonna steal your cake!
Deadly Dark52: Noooo! Whats going to be my dinner now!?
Malefor: mhuahahaha, life isn't worht living without caaaaaaaaake, so just die already will you?!
Deadly Dark52: OK, Ur right, life isn't worth living without the awesomeness of cake. Farewell bitter world of cakelessness!
Deadly Dark52: chotto mate-ah!
Malefor: huh ;smilie;
Stealth Elf: domo desu-ka @_@?
Deadly Dark52: Caaaaaake, need cake. Like brains, but cake!
Deadly Dark52: well, I want you, how about that?
Deadly Dark52 winked at deadly Dark52, but deadly Dark52 wasn't into that sort of ****.
But Stealth Elf was all hot 'n that, deadly Dark52 thought. So
deadly Dark52 Left the fanfic and looked for a nice bed to crawl into together and maybe more deadly Dark52: Oh definitely more, I'm going to rip your clothes off and plunge my soldier into you over and over again until you explode in pleasure and swet.

Author: well, looks like they'll be busy for a little while. Cake?.
Malefor: Nooo the cake is a lie. Gimme it!

The end
---
Bruh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me