Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Create an element
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 17:53:51 13/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Title. When doing this, please follow my template below.

Name: ???
Properties/Attributes: ???
Types of Skylanders in element: ???
Elemental Logo: ???

I don't have any ideas yet, but you guys go ahead. Have some fun with it!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#2 Posted: 18:51:56 13/07/2017
War
Attributes: usually physical, but some of them will use projectiles weapon
Types of Skylanders: warriors from different cultures such as knights, vikings, samurai etc...
Logo: blood red claymore
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Newguy333 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3244
#3 Posted: 19:04:01 13/07/2017
Mystic Element
Attributes: Wacky, Adorable, and Crazy
Types: Fairies, Unicorns, and Cutesy Skylander using weapons like candy and toys as weapons.
Logo: Pink
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
My Deviantart where I Draw Skylanders Real or My Own, http://joltiklover.deviantart.com/
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#4 Posted: 19:16:00 13/07/2017
Oh thank God this topic came up! I was too scared to create a "Make [x] a thing for this series" thread! So here goes:

Name: Nosh
Attributes: Food, gluttony, joy, fierce defence of food
Types of Skylanders in Element: Chefs, gourmets, messy eaters and people who fight with food and eating utensils
Logo: The first two words out of Harry Hill's mouth in this video.

Ideas I'd have are: Garlick - a bad breathed brawler who sticks his tongue in other people's business; Bonne-bombs - me with a blowpipe that shoots explosive bon-bons; Lamb Chop - a sheep martial artist; and Quizzine, a magician that summons food items that lure enemies to them and grants them various devestating effects (damage over time, insta-kill, bursting causing AoE damage, etc.). smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:25:02 13/07/2017 by Johnbonne
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#5 Posted: 21:52:10 13/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Name: Toxic
Properties/Attributes: Poisonous, slime and spore-based
TOSIE: Characters who attack by poisoning enemies and damaging them over time. They are good for picking off large enemies and are more strategy-based.
Logo: A lime green radioactive symbol

Name: Love
Properties/Attributes: Trickery, hypnosis
TOSIE: Characters that use enemies to their advantage. They hypnotize them and get them to fight for them. They don't really fight themselves. I'm thinking a character like Cupid.
Logo: A pink heart

Name: Music
Properties/Attributes: Sound, beat and noise
TOSIE: Characters that attack by making sound. They tend to use instruments as weapons. Think characters like Cobra Cadabra.
Logo: A white music note

I know they are pretty bad ideas. But I think they are cool. Tbh Love seems more of a concept for a character than an entire element. But I am fond of Music and Toxic.

Which one do you think is the best concept?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#6 Posted: 22:25:03 13/07/2017
Name: Psycho Spook
Properties/Attributes:Shape Shifting and invisibility cloak must use staffs and projectiles
Types of Skylanders in element: Monkeys, clerics, and Elves along with priestess
Elemental Logo:A black circle with ghost inside with a eerie smile
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:37:02 13/07/2017 by trixster68
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#7 Posted: 23:08:02 13/07/2017
Name: Time
Properties/Attributes: Slowing down time, Pausing it, Rewinding it, etc.
Types of Skylanders in element: Character like Déjà Vu, Time Dragon
Elemental Logo: Orange hourglass

Couldn't think of much else.
---
Soon.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#8 Posted: 00:37:12 14/07/2017
Name:Ink
Properties/Attributes;Slowing enemies down, Guns with ink(In a splatoon mood)
Types of Skylanders:Squids, Octopi
Elemental Logosmilieurple Splat
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#9 Posted: 01:35:00 14/07/2017
Name: Aether
Properties/Attributes: the other side of undeath, heavenly beings capable of channelling white magic thanks to their strong connection with the Beyond
Types of Skylanders: non-spooky ghosts, angelic creatures (more ethereal than Knight Light), white wizards, blessed knights and warriors; Eon could be considered to be aligned with this Element, unless the lore says otherwise
Elemental Logo: two white angelic wings

It's basically the opposite Element to the Kaos one.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:36:55 14/07/2017 by Drek95
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#10 Posted: 09:54:37 14/07/2017
Quote: Drawdler
^ I kinda like this idea, but I really think the Kaos Element just exists for marketing, to make him seem more special. In TT it's pretty obvious he was originally supposed to be Magic, but it's been implied he could be Dark and Eon could be Light with the whole "dark Portal Master" thing and Aurora being Light... I think it would have been cooler in the end if Kaos had been a Dark Element amd Eon had been Light, honestly. Making unique elements just for those characters feels too gimmicky and doesn't feel like it goes with other lore.

I completely understand and I agree.
Originally the Aether was just a normal Element with no connection to Eon, but as I wrote its properties down I started to realize potential connections with him (especially now that he's in an incorporeal form) and I also remembered that Elements usually come in pairs.

Since the Kaos Element is the only one left without a proper opposite, I figured out it would have been cool to have Aether fill that role.
Kill two birds with one stone, right?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#11 Posted: 23:14:18 14/07/2017
Name: Memes
Properties/Attributes: Internet humor, references to vampire-punching anime boys, relevant nihilist jokey jokes, and suffering.
Types of Skylanders in element: foxy grandpa, frogs, dead gorillas
Elemental Logo: the crying laugh emoji that got word of the year 2k15 god dammit we are not worthy
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#12 Posted: 00:01:02 15/07/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
Name: Memes
Properties/Attributes: Internet humor, references to vampire-punching anime boys, relevant nihilist jokey jokes, and suffering.
Types of Skylanders in element: foxy grandpa, frogs, dead gorillas
Elemental Logo: the crying laugh emoji that got word of the year 2k15 god dammit we are not worthy

Gayme of the year
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#13 Posted: 18:04:17 15/07/2017
Name: Time
Attributes: Can use time-based abilities to slow time, reverse time, and more. Unique gameplay.
Skylanders: Deja Vu would obviously become Time if reposed, other Skylanders would likely include Skylanders based on time-related objects or species (like maybe one who rides a dinosaur?).
Logo: A clock face.

Element: Space
Attributes: Can use teleportation, flight, telekinesis, and more. Unique gameplay.
Skylanders: Star Strike would likely become Space if she was reposed, other Skylanders would likely be based on aliens, stars, and other Sci-Fi-related objects.
Logo: A planet.

I was really hoping that Light and Dark would actually turn out to be Time and Space (before they were officially revealed), but I always forgot about Deja Vu.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me