Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Castlevania A New Age
Spotalope Green Sparx Gems: 101
#1 Posted: 05:40:47 08/07/2017 | Topic Creator
The lands are running rampant with demons, heaps of bodies lie in every town. The houses are disappearing one by one without a trace or even a whisper of what is happening. The so called priests are hiding and protecting only themselves. No where seems to be safe anymore. The world cries out for saving from anywhere they can find, Hunters, Scholars, Witches even Vampires. Anyone who will step forward and save the people.

Warning there will be some descriptive scenes being as this is a battle/story roleplay.
Rules;
1. No Godmoding you will get one warning and then kicked from the rp.
2. No auto defenses or dodging, your character can get hurt and will get hurt.
3. Your options of characters and races will be listed below if you want something special message me.
4. My rp, my rules if you gota problem with it you dont have to stay.
5. Basic grammar and at the least two sentences please.
6. Most of all have fun with it.

Races;

Humans (Open)
Humans are one of the lowest tiers in the world. But they also with their short lives have the best understanding and capacity for compassion and the idea that life is short and now is the time. They believe in humanity but like all humans have their dark sides.

Vampires (Open to discussing throw out enough back story for it and it should be allowed)

Vampires can at times believe themselves to be gods standing above the rest. They heal quickly, live everlasting lives, are faster and stronger than most any other creature. They lie in the shadows and watch the light.

Werewolves
Werewolves walk among humans posing as them and unseen by most. They are strong and viewed as one of the fastest and dangerous races in existence. Not much is known about them.

Demons (Semi Closed Race Can be discussed)
Demons are incredibly strong and dangerous, they live off fear and violence. They are weak to magic, ice and salt and a strong bond to fire. Though to everything in the world there is an exception, demons who wish to just be safe and left alone lie hidden deep.

Hybrids (Open tell me what you're thinking)
Hybrids include a wide variety of things, human/vampire, human/demon, ect. Their temperaments can be wild and uncontrollable. Normally they are found and kept captive by different houses or Vampires.

Pretty much any alignment is allowed but i would appreciate good alignments.

Character Sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Personality:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#2 Posted: 09:28:11 08/07/2017
Name: Jason Nathaniel Belmont
Race: Human
Alignment: Neutral Good
Personality: Calm; Reserved; Quiet; To the point. Jason has a no bull-cow attitude. He has a good heart and knows when and where to keep his head down. Those who pick a fight with Jason are sure to lose a few teeth.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Backstory: Jason grew up in a simple village with no name. His father was a hunter, and very strict. At the age of 15, Jason lost his father in a blizzard. His mother continued on, as did Jason for another year. He took what free time he could find to train his swordsmanship. A year after his father had passed, from which no body was found; His mother died of a severe illness. He spent time grieving, but soon found a potential lead on what happened to his father. The cause of death was probably the blizzard itself, but Jason believes it was something else. He has walked from town to town seeking information. He at the age of 17 became a well known hunter, whether he is hunting a monster or hunting an animal. It has been nine years since he started on his quest, and in that time he has become a well known defender of the people. The law hates him, but without him they would surely succumb to the storm.

Name: Edward Scott
Race: Human
Alignment: Lawful Good
Personality: Strict; Absolute; No excuses; Pius. Edward is a cleric of the church of god. He holds up the law of his faith, and brings the light with him so that the non-believers and heretics can bask in it's holy power. He remains steadfast even in the face of death. He would rather die in battle as a martyr than flee as a coward.
Backstory: Edward Scott was once a sinful man. He lived on the street as a simple beggar and orphan, never knowing his sinful parents. At the age of ten he was such a nuisance to the church of god, that he was plucked from the streets and taught the word of god. He lived the remainder of his life as a member of the church. His days were filled with chores fit only for the faithful. His nights were faced with lashings in the lords name, and his mornings were a reminder of his ever-growing strength in god. At the age of twenty he was given the position as cleric, and he has maintained it ever sense. Now he travels town to town in the name of god, cleansing and helping the people who need his teachings.

Name: Castiel
Race: Vampire
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Personality: Quick Tempered; Prideful; Arrogant. Castiel is of noble descent, and that comes with his arrogance and pride. He is quick to anger in things he is passionate about.
Backstory: Castiel is of noble descent, and his story is a vengeful one. It all started when he was only 10. His mother and father were very wealthy and could afford only the greatest and most extravagant for their little boy, and darling sister. However in the night at his sisters age of 5, she had passed from this life into the next. A plague that came through the town had struck little Prescilia for that was her name. Not long after they had to bury her. All was well, and days turned into weeks, but the plague was spreading to the nearby villages and hamlets. It grew until one night it took the lives of Castiel's mother and father. He watched as they too passed from this life. His heart began to grow cold and filled with hate. All he had loved was taken from him, all he knew was now no more. He lived the rest of his natural life with his aunt Elizabeth. She began to teach him where his late parents had left off. At the age of 30, his aunt passed from a terminal illness, that she was living with for most of her life. He inherited his aunts mansion and began to despise those who had what he lost; A family. He grew more hate-filled everyday until a lonely beggar was enough to make him snap. In a rage he killed the man, and only after realizing he had done did he decide to hide the body where no one would find it. He brought the body to his mansion in secret and alone, but there was a watcher that night. His darling sister had been watching him from afar, and in the shadows. She met with him when he returned home. He was about to discard the body somewhere in the house, but his sister had appeared and intervened. Offering him superior strength and speed to outmatch any human, and to live with a longevity that most humans would kill for, he accepted and was turned into a vampire. The sat together in their aunts house and brooded over the citizens in the town below their gaze. In the night, day after day, they took the lives of the townspeople. Night after night, fear rose higher and higher. Day after day, the word of monsters got out and eventually a hunter came to investigate. His name now of little importance watched as the siblings did their dirty work. The hunter brought the news to the remaining townspeople who marched up to the mansion with him to confront the monsters. Alas like all stories the hunter and the townsfolk never made it to the front gate of the mansion. Their bodies left in piles on the road, and Castiel's sister departing for now. At the age of one hundred and fifty, he met with his sister again, this time for the last. She had returned to the same mansion he grew up in, but with three hunters. He knew she meant to take his life, and in his anger he took her's and theirs instead. When the sun arose bringing with it a new day, her body was strewn along the floor in a heap, while the three hunters were dismembered and disfigured. He has suffered some great wounds, and lost his only living relative. He watched day after day, as their bodies deteriorated and the blood dried. When there was nothing but bone and thin flesh, that was when he left with sullen eyes and a hate-filled heart. For fifty years he traveled the roads and wild lands seeking vengeance on nothing more than some ethereal specter that wronged him. He wanted answers, answers that would never come. In silence he brooded, in quiet he planned, and at night he suffered. He returned fifty years later to his old home, the home his parents died in. He walked the streets of the town to his home and declared publicly that the child of the family lost long ago whose last name was long forgotten, had returned and that he shall reclaim the mantle for the family name.

(Credit for the pictures goes to their respective creators, as I do not own any of the images. No copyright infringement intended.)
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#3 Posted: 21:03:14 08/07/2017 | Topic Creator
(Accepted, thank you for the bottom credit. We will just be waiting for a few more people to join))
Wyvern_Archmage Green Sparx Gems: 294
#4 Posted: 05:07:15 10/07/2017
Name:
Drakuus Daemonis Atlairus

Somewhere between 150-200 years (only his captors know for sure)

Race:
Wyvern-Demon Hybrid

Alignment:
Neutral Evil, though always subservient to his masters

Personality:
An unhinged, demonic mind laid in a twisted wyvern's body; he is ever-waiting for his master to command something of him, and relishes in consuming, destroying, and obliterating enemies. Is known to taunt enemies of his master unless commanded to remain silent, at which point he becomes very cat-like, stalking and eyeing his prey, waiting for the signal.

Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
(not mine, made by allagar on deviantart)

Backstory:
Captured as an egg from the clutch of a dragon defiled by a demon, he has only known servitude his entire life. He belongs to a house (DM discretion), and when he isn't accompanying a member of that family as a bodyguard, he sits wrapped around the back of the throne, violet eyes glaring down at any who enter the throne room who is not of the family, or fighting against prisoners and accepting challenges against the family. He loves nothing more than wanton destruction, save for obeying the commands of the Family. (If there is a DM character he could follow, that'd be perfect honestly. Or maybe he could be rented out? idk...)
His breath weapon has been augmented by his demon half, and the purple geyser of flames the flow forth burn what it touches as if it had been on fire for weeks, able to melt stone and metal. It is not, however, capable of melting ice, which is his greatest weakness; it burns him even more so than normal demons, and he has an intense hatred of anything relating to the cold. He will travel through an area with snow only at his master's request, and anyone nearby would be able to hear it as it sizzles against his body. Being part wyvern gives him limited resistance to magic, thought does not prevent salt from killing him in any form.
---
Take my love, take my land; take me where I cannot stand.
I don't care; I'm still free.
You can't take the sky from me.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 05:18:03 10/07/2017 by Wyvern_Archmage
#5 Posted: 06:27:52 10/07/2017 | Topic Creator
((APPROVED! We can discuss a house and character connection~))
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#6 Posted: 21:15:36 10/07/2017
Name: Rusine
Race: Abomination
Alignment: True Neutral
Personality: Raw clay yet to be molded
(Credit to the respective artist, I do not own this)
Backstory: Rusine was one of countless attempts and self-appointed failures by Doctor Victor Frankenstein. An attempt of life and immortality in the doctors eyes gone horribly wrong, far from perfect. Rusine was sealed away in a stone coffin with a mirrored chamber, high atop the mountains to whither and die away. Despite his attempts, he has been trapped there for his entire ten years of existence.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#7 Posted: 02:06:44 12/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Early morning before the light has even began to rise, the house of Masika has called a meeting, calling to those who are willing to stand up to the demon hoard spreading over the lands. Not much is known of the family other than they are a very old and powerful family having manly women as the head of the house assumably they are human. They collect a wide variety of things and are heard to have a beast of great power. As you enter the mansions property it seems the hoard has not even touched what is inside the walls of the gates. It looks well kept and a sweet smell lingers on the air. The mansion itself is very large and delicate looking with mosaic windows. When you enter the mansion it is kept decently dark the butler looks that of a human and is very polite, obviously has been here quite some time leading you through the great halls of this mansion to a smaller room with larger windows catching the lingering moonlight off the pond outside the window. A woman of great beauty sitting at the end closest to the window. In the darkness behind her the eyes of a large creature gleamed. "Please come and sit, I am assuming you are responding to the message i sent out." Her voice was angelic with a dark tone underneath.

((Starter Under is my character))

Name: Lady Masika
Species: Werewolf/Demon Hybrid
Apperance: Human (Yukirwa on DA), Half (Zell-K on DA), Full (Sankko on DA) in order
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Backstory: Lady Masika belongs to the Masika family that appeared long long ago. No one knows how long they have existed just that they have influenced most of history through the continent so far.
#8 Posted: 03:11:07 12/07/2017
Jason took a seat farthest from the Lady Masika. Not out of disrespect but out of caution and caution alone. He has heard stories the Masika family had a pet of some sort. Never did he suspect this creature however. It looked like a dragon, but the energies it was emanating felt almost demonic. 'I fought a few demons before, but nothing like this.' He thought to himself. He sat and just waited for a response from the others. He was prepared, ready for anything to make its move. This whole room held death within its very walls. He noticed the cleric when he first came in, and the vampire. There was something about the Lady Masika he couldn't shake either. Something was about to happen, and he was hoping it would go well.

Edward remained standing. He was seeing the heresy that this family has done. He was waiting for god's grace to begin cleansing. His holy weapons were in their holders; But something was telling him to listen first. It was an instinct every other time he dealt out god's decree. This time the instinct was telling him something different. His soul was calm and quite, while his mind was screaming at him to deliver gods justice on these heretics. A vampire, a demon, a Belmont, and a person trifling in powers they shouldn't. 'I bet she's a witch too. God only knows what other blasphemous things they possess.' He thought. Perhaps this is what god wants brought to light. Perhaps god himself is waiting for the right moment to pass judgement down on these sinners and non-believers.

Castiel sat in a polite yet somewhat arrogant manor. He had seen the demon horde first hand ravage through his town. He let them come, he let them in, but when they came for his blood as well he took theirs instead. He welcomed them. The people of Wallachia deserved the horde to come. He couldn't help but a grin to wash over his face. "The demon horde is the least of your problems. Even now, the skies grow darker, and the days seem longer. Imagine the look on the people of this country as we try to stop the horde. What will we be greeted with? Affection and gratitude? No, we will be hated, and despised. Even the church of god trembles at both the horde and its people. Humans are very delicate creatures. One little mistake and they blame those they once followed. So unless, we are going at this a different way, the horde might come here next." Castiel's tone was apparent that he had seen the horde with his own eyes. He was trembling, not because of the power held in the room, but because he could barely contain his hate for the vile humans. 'They deserve a fate worse than death.' His own words echoed in his mind, as he saw their happy smug faces. How he enjoyed to rip it from their faces with his claws.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:15:44 12/07/2017 by Zartose
#9 Posted: 03:20:33 12/07/2017
As soon as the gathered group finishes talking, you hear a short grunt, and a small plume of glowing violet smoke billows from behind her throne.

These are the ones you sent for, my Lady? I'm not sure they're worth my time, much less yours.

The beast lurking within the darkness shifts a little, raising it's head higher above the seat of the throne, and grins right back at the arrogant vampire.
"We won't fear the demons when even the gods themselves run in fear."
[User Posted Image]
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#10 Posted: 04:21:35 12/07/2017
Character Sheet

Name: Victor Grimm

Race:Human

Alignment: Neutral Good

Personality: Reclusive, Cautious, Meticulous, Compassionate, Thoughtful. Victor would prefer to act at the perfect moment, than to be the first to act. He is a Devil Forgemaster, A Retributionalist, when he is ultimately wronged, he will not rest till it is righted.

Appearance:[User Posted Image]

Backstory: The Devil Forgemasters, once in the em
ploy of Dracula, have long since been scattered and their teaching lost, those who remember, and those who have passed those lessons on, have found different lives. Taught by a Forgemaster who had nothing but regret for his alliance of the past, Victor was shown just how potent fighting fire with fire can be. A forge master has many skills, but his art is one that few understand and fewer can practice. They do not make weapons nor armor, what they make is Devils, innocent devils, are creatures, forged from the essence of fallen enemies, the most powerful of these are made from Demons and powerful monsters. Devil Forgemaster, are outcasts in the world, even if they have good intention their power makes others fear them, and fear that they have caused all the problems of the world. Victor had spent his years, running, hiding, the mark of the forge burned into the skin of his hand. Trying to help wherever he goes, however he had learned, the use of his power, anywhere where other mortal eyes may bear, is forbidden. If he is to help, his power must be last resort, lest he become the hated enemy he has tried to slay.

(starting post and a reply to zartose) A few quet steps are heard as Victor walks into the room, "It is my preference they never know who we are. or what." scanning the room he sees many oddities Paladins, and Inquisitors, Vampires and Witches. and something in the dark corner. hie eyes shifted to that every so often trying to find to see just what it was. "what have we been gathered for if I may ask." his eyes cold and his breath even. his hand cradling a crystal ready to make a get away in case of trap or betrayal. with a calm deep breath he awaits the answer.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:29:48 12/07/2017 by jokerstix66
#11 Posted: 05:19:18 12/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Lady Masika reached up and pet the jaw of the creature looming above her before speaking."My letter was asking if anyone would be willing to step up to help reclaim the lands from the hoarde." She sighed leaning back in the throne, the room covered in gold colors. "In response to what will happen, as long as we stop this what does it matter, I'm sure none of anyone will be looked at any differently." She sighed for a moment and looked over the guests "Also if you traveled all this way I'm sure you were planning to accept the invitation anyways."
#12 Posted: 10:26:27 12/07/2017
Castiel's grin widen, exposing his fangs. "Of course I came to accept. I mainly wanted to see why the head of the Masika family cared so much? It's not like the horde would dare come here, certainly not with your pet protecting you." Castiel's gaze widen to the Lady herself. Curiosity called him, now would he be satisfied or not, only time would tell.

Edward turned to the voice coming from behind. Who was this now? Another sinner sent by god to cleanse? Edward minded not much thought to the newcomer, but instead returned his gaze to the crowd he came in with. "What would a member of the Masika family need help for from such onlookers as these? Is the will of god not enough anymore to suffice foe the prayers of men?" He spoke with such vigor and pride that most would find it difficult to ignore him, let alone deny the word of god to a cleric of the church.
---
#13 Posted: 18:30:44 12/07/2017
The creature cocked it's head while staring at the vampire; perhaps he truly didn't know, or maybe he knew all too well. That wasn't what mattered. Another puff of violet escaped the creatures maw as it turned to face the cleric.

"Perhaps your God does not listen to the cries of his followers as much as he would lead them to believe."
The creature could not help but slyly wink in the cleric's direction before running his tongue over his teeth in anticipation.
"Perhaps your God does not have as much power as he would like his followers to believe, either."
---
#14 Posted: 20:11:31 12/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Masika looked at Castiel she looked him up and down curiously and spoke "of course the hoarde wouldn't come here but not because of my companion" she laughed before looking to the cleric. "The god the church believes in is known to sit back and watch as the world destroys itself, but some believe he arranged fate quite nicely for those who want to prove themselves. Is that what you think cleric?" The butler interrupted "milday will it not be timesoon to gather the last member of the party?" His voice sounded tired.
#15 Posted: 22:04:40 13/07/2017
Edward remains composed. "God only helps those, who helps themselves. If we want god's grace, then we must pledge our lives to him. Only then can we hope to get improvement." Edward was stoic and unmovable. "As for your pet, I would ask you teach it some wisdom. God presents the test of life to us all, and while he doesn't always respond, it is those who make of themselves he gives his blessing. God fears nothing, and all that has transpired of late are by his hand, and his hand alone. The sinners fall like flies, while the strong and worthy prove themselves in the eyes of god." He growled these words of truth. In truth though, the demon was beginning to get on his nerves. 'This blasphemous heretic knows not what it speaks. Just the thought of looking at it and listening to it, is nothing short of sacrilege.'
---
#16 Posted: 00:35:18 14/07/2017
OOC: I was going to say tone it down with the preaching, but then I remembered that its castlevania we are playing lol
---
#17 Posted: 04:21:57 14/07/2017
Listening to the words of the Zealot and the Heretic. nodding his head. "It is my belief that we can only rely on ourselves for this mission, to the great lady, I would like to say yes, I will accept your invitation." looking amongst the others, "Although our usefulness will most certainly be tested, to this end, I hope we all suffice." looking Lady Masika in the eyes now and putting the crystal in a pouch. "What exactly do you require of us, that we crusade against the horde? A somber Death march into a sea enemies? or do we have a more specific goal in mind." And under his breath, he whispers, "may god have mercy on us all."
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#18 Posted: 04:42:36 14/07/2017
The creature laughed heartily and stared straight into the cleric's soul.
"If what you say is true, your God loves me more than your fallen clergy, and only favors those with powers. Are you sure he isn't a demon himself?"
---
#19 Posted: 04:59:13 14/07/2017
Edward unsheathed one of his weapons, and pointed with it at the beast. "How dare you mock God! How dare a pathetic blasphemous ingrate such as you, mock the word of God himself by claiming he a demon.! You have no right, no right at all to talk in such heresy." The cleric spoke. The anger he felt, the word of god itself was already coursing through his body. "You are nothing compared to god. You are nothing more than a spineless wretch who serves no greater purpouse than to serve your master. You are the lowliest of creatures, for which there is no cure but cleansing." Edward positioned himself into a defensive posture, awaiting for anything.

Jason, still sitting down, clenched his swords and waited. This is getting out of hand, if this doesn't stop soon, I can only see it getting worse.' He was readying himself for a confrontation.

Castiel was simply chuckling at the aggression that was rising in the room. This wasn't what he was looking for, but it was entertaining to say the least.
---
#20 Posted: 05:11:20 14/07/2017
The response the cleric gave only furthered the beast's amusement, taking a step forward and past the throne to put his nerves even further on edge.
"God doesn't really love any of you. Demons are his way of destroying you and your kin..."
The creature's eyes twinkled as he took yet another step forward, half of the full size of him now visible, black scales rippling in an odd way considering the current lighting.
"Humans are the lowliest of beings, that is why your beloved God has sent us to cleanse you."
The monstrosity lowered its head, ready to retaliate against any attack the cleric might be unable to hold back after his taunting.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:11:58 14/07/2017 by Wyvern_Archmage
#21 Posted: 05:24:10 14/07/2017
Edward held his stance as the creature half emerged. "If that is true, then why is a creature such as you the pet to a human? Why is it, that humans can kill great numbers of your kin? Silly wretch, you will not provoke a child of god. You are simply trying to twist his word and cloud my judgement." Edward was waiting. For what exactly, he did not know.
---
#22 Posted: 05:27:57 14/07/2017
OOC: lexi is posting hold -please
---
#23 Posted: 05:36:54 14/07/2017 | Topic Creator
She stood up and created a sudden hush. "Do not call him a pet, more so do not unsheath your weapon in my home." Her voice was strong with darkness wrapped around it. "Do not provoke me, the villagers in this area may believe me to be a simple woman leading this house but if you think me the same as they do you would be dead wrong." Her voice had a power behind the beauty and mutiple eyes glinted through the room of other creatures hearing her voice rise that no one had noticed earlier sitting in darker spaces of the room. "In response to what I have in mind I have something I have collected recently that you would be interested in" she gestured to the butler who opened the door on the right. A granite stone coffin sat decorated in holy symbols.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:38:38 14/07/2017 by LegendOfZelda
#24 Posted: 05:59:40 14/07/2017
A weak hand pressed against the mirror inside the coffin, blocking the reflection of Rusine's face. Demonic claws scraped against the sterling surface, echoing a devilish screech around him inside. The movement had woken him, it felt like a two days travel from wherever he was placed to wither away. What was more important, no sun. No fear of being trapped in his own body. Being able to LIE DOWN for the first time in years. There was a slight worry though. He was moved, but to where? Did the person who found him even know of his existence inside this stone tomb?
He lifted his hand, observing the mirrored glass reforming from the damage he inflicted, like many times before.
Faint voices, muffled beyond a coherent sentence, caught his attention. He pressed his ear against his prison, straining to hear more. He was half-tempted to scream, to shout. He wanted someone to hear and save him. He knew that it wouldn't work though. He knew he would only exhaust his tired lungs until the next sunrise.
---
#25 Posted: 06:09:05 14/07/2017
Jason sat up, intrigued by the stone coffin that sat in one of the doorways. 'It looks like it was meant to keep something in, and by looks of it, something stranger than even the beast that gaurds Lady Masika.' Jason let go of his grip on his weapons as he took just two steps toward it and could see clearly the holy symbols transcribed on it.

Castiel just sat and watched as all things transpired. When the stone coffin was revealed, he stood up. "What man or creature would go to such lengths for a coffin; And the energies coming from it, are like thy own and that beasts combined." Castiel didn't try to hide his interest. He had seen and learned much in his time, but never did he hear of such a coffin.

Edward gritted his teeth and growled under his breath. Your days are numbered by god. All of your days are numbered by god.' He thought to himself as he put his weapon in its holder. As soon as the coffin was brought to view however, was when he turned and kept his full attention on it. "I have seen but one other coffin as decorated as that..." Edward trailed off into thought, still aware of his surroundings however.
---
#26 Posted: 06:12:45 14/07/2017
"I believe the Lady thought your skills would be better for opening this box, cleric." The beast said, acting as if he had never taunted in the first place.
"If there is something inside worth keeping, that is." With that, the wyvern picked up the coffin with a hind leg and smashed it into the ground; obvious chipping and cracking immediately repaired itself. "I would continue, but my Lady has fear that there is something fragile inside... Though why such a strong coffin would hold anything delicate, I cannot say."
---
#27 Posted: 06:30:14 14/07/2017
The sudden thudding against the stone caused the abomination to jump. Though there was a moment's damage, it was not apparent from the inside. Rusine was confused at the actions of his new captors. Was he a new addition to a vault of playthings? Was this otherworldly stone being used as a testing surface? What intentions were there here?
He decided to reply. With the little space he had, he recoiled an arm and struck the lid with as much force as his atrophied body would allow, causing the entire coffin to jump from the force. "There's someone alive in here!" He roared, although he knew the stone would silence him.
---
#28 Posted: 06:33:58 14/07/2017
The creature would blink in surprise, silent for a moment, followed by a short "oh". After which he would pick the coffin up and begin slamming it down on the ground repeatedly, trying to crack it open to see the thing inside.
---
#29 Posted: 06:38:01 14/07/2017 | Topic Creator
The Lady stood quickly and rand over "Drakuus." She said sternly with a look holding up a small thing of water. "Off of our new friend." She shooed him away from it with the water. She keeled down and touched the coffin speaking in a gentle tone "Its alright, I will get you out of there soon." She then stood again looking to the others. "Now are you joining and helping or are you being removed from my home?" She asked in a very serious tone as she looked over them.
#30 Posted: 08:13:24 14/07/2017
putting a finger to his lip he took off his glove. "I imagine that I will be staying, I think either I or the cleric here could potentially open the coffin... I have a strong connection to magic, so there is potential." he knew he could open the sarcophagus, his magic was powerful, however he did know if he could do it truly alone, the magical radiation coming off the stone was strong... but not unlike his own, summoning was not the only trick he knew, and wards are a necessary magic to learn when binding a devil to a crystal. as they reform much like the coffin when struck. "if I do it, I would request the removal of all unnecessary peoples during the removal of the magical wards, however I would honestly prefer the cleric to do it." being closer to such holy magics made his crystals shake in their pouches, reacting to the energy.
---
#31 Posted: 08:38:10 14/07/2017
Edward knew how to open such a coffin, as he has done once before. It was what lay on the inside that made him more nervous than even the beast, and the Lady Masika combined. "I can do it. Be vigilant though, who knows what lies within." Edward placed his hand on the coffin's face and spoke Latin. "In nomine dei aperta." Divine magic swirled around Edward as he chanted the phrase over and over again. With each word the swirls of divinity struck the box, though it was a little bright to see if it was effective.

Jason watched as the cleric attempted to open the coffin. The Belmonts knew of such magic, though it was never witnessed.

Castiel was staring intently at the coffin. 'Did it just move on its own?' He had a thought on what would be so well kept locked up.
---
#32 Posted: 08:51:49 14/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Lady Masika watched in anticipation as he opened the coffin, she wanted to be the first thing it lay eyes on when it found freedom. She wanted to show it kindness as she showed all the creatures she took in. She stood directly behind Edward waiting to move him out of the way as the spell cleared.
#33 Posted: 08:53:08 14/07/2017
Drakuus huffs and walk away from the coffin, tail swishing back and forth. After a moment, he returned his gaze, as curious as anyone as to what the stone box held. It was something interesting to replace his need for strife.

In the meantime, he silently and stealthily, surprising for his size and stature, used the shadows to creep up behind Victor, who had been rather quiet.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:54:26 14/07/2017 by Wyvern_Archmage
#34 Posted: 09:05:03 14/07/2017
Victor Just faintly felt the breath of something crawl down his neck. Taking a deep breath he turned his neck, not changing his facial expression, his heart jumped a beat but his hands did not move, he looked at the beast, large, foreboding. Taking a step back he says. "Can I help you?" his heart was racing but he would not let it on, with company like this, weakness will mean death.
---
#35 Posted: 09:17:24 14/07/2017
Though the spell was cast to open the coffin, no hinges, locks or seams appeared. The religious symbols burned away and left charred marks on the stone. There was silence as the spell faded, those waiting in anticipation possibly given the slightest doubt that it worked.
Then, with a grinding noise, the top of the coffin started to fade, becoming clear, before dropping off of the stone completely. The large gem clattered on the floor, and as if on queue, the top of the coffin split open. It unfolded against nonexistent joints and the mirrored surface of the inside revealed itself, catching any stray ray of light and amplifying it tenfold. Now fully open, the reflective material crumbled to dust, allowing a frail humanoid man to be seen.

Rusine shielded his eyes as searing light invaded the cavity. The lid actually swinging open felt surreal, yet his eyes were too weak to behold it for himself. Fresh air brushed against his sensitive skin, and he recoiled in turn, curling up into a ball and covering his face. He was free, but every sensation of freedom caused pain. He was feeble, frail, and atrophied, skeleton stretching the scarred flesh that covered his body.
---
#36 Posted: 09:22:39 14/07/2017
Edward looked at the thin man inside the now open coffin. "He looks like he needs something to eat and drink." Edward spoke with urgency in his voice. "Come child, it is safe." Edward ushered. He knew not who would do something like this, but the man responsible would suffer the consequences.
---
#37 Posted: 09:23:47 14/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Lady Masika quickly shoved Edward out of the way as she moved to Rusine. "Hello, welcome to the world dear" She said in a sweet tone touching his face gently and looking him over. She was amazed by him, and upset how long he was locked away, not knowing the world that was outside his prison. She could feel the demonic presence inside him and her own echoed back louder to let him know she understood him. "What is your name dear?" she asked kindly. She gestured to the butler to retrieve food and drink for him without taking her eyes away.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:25:04 14/07/2017 by Spotalope
#38 Posted: 09:26:42 14/07/2017
"EXCUSE YOU!" Edward quipped in protest, though not stepping too far. "I would suggest feeding him and giving him something to drink, before asking his name. God only knows how long he was trapped in that thing." Edward was calm now, seeing a man in this state, meant he could help... With or without the church.
---
#39 Posted: 09:33:25 14/07/2017
"Oh, I very much doubt you could help me. Kind of you to offer, I must admit." [User Posted Image]
With the opening of the coffin, he would step forward to the Lady's side, putting a paw softly over the gem that fell to the ground and watching the fragile man curiously. "It's a wonder I didn't break you, knocking that old box around."
---
#40 Posted: 09:40:40 14/07/2017
The stimulus was too much. Not only were his eyes seeing something other than the empty reflection of nothing, but he could smell the bodies around him, feel their warmth and breathing. He only slightly recoiled from the woman's touch and gentle words, his mind distracted by feeling he hadn't felt in a very long time. Something so powerful that it wracked his body into physically shaking. His mind narrowed, calm thought gaining less and less room as a specific smell permeated his nose. His eyes traveled among the group, locking eyes with the closest source of that smell.
His stomach churned audibly as his glowing red eyes landed on Edward.
---
#41 Posted: 09:49:25 14/07/2017
The opening of the coffin had a huge shift in pressure for victor, Energies could be felt from others, but the echo of demonic energies mingling with many others... it was strange. when the coffin opened, there was an audible jingling coming from his bag, his crystals were reacting, almost like panic. he stepped towards the coffin, eyes never leaving the now visible frail figure. he pushed a small amount of energy forward, waiting for it to come back like echo location, the response, was not readable, he had never seen anyone quite like this man. Who he was... what he was, was a mystery. "Durrekes Du'ul?" he spoke softly, he spoke in the tongue of black magic, the tongue of demon. not loudly enough for anyone to hear unless they were close, the phrase roughly translated to "Man of Mystery."
---
#42 Posted: 09:52:02 14/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"It is okay, I can understand you are overstimulated and hungry"She said pulling away her hands and looked to the doorway "Likard!" She yelled impatiently waiting for the butler to return. She was not thinking of those around her other than Drakuus and Rusine. Finally the butler emerged but not with what anyone would have expected when she had called for food. He walked a young man in, he looked dead in the eyes as he walked over with the butler to Lady Masika. She looked to Rusine "I understand you are probably very hungry" she said gesturing to the man standing there with a blank expression on his face.
#43 Posted: 09:55:20 14/07/2017
"May I have anything left over of him, my Lady? All this... company, has grown my appetite."
The beast paced back and forth, eyeing over what he hoped would be his next meal.
---
#44 Posted: 10:05:03 14/07/2017
"What the..." Edward spoke softly to himself as the glowing eyes pierced his own. Movement from behind him coming closer broke his gaze. When he say the young man, he knew in that instant. "What the hell are you doing? He's a vampire, just kill him!" Edward did not hold back this time. He ushered the words in Latin: "Dominus autem mecum est!" As the swirling divine magic not only encircled Edward but began emanating around the room. He drew his weapons and was ready to fight off everyone to save that man.

Jason watched on as everything transpired. It was instinct however when the boy was brought in. Jason ran and jumped as fast as he could, grabbing, rolling, and catching the boy in his arms. When he stopped he was already across the room near the window. "Sorry Lady Masika, this is not in my code. Perhaps if it was a person who had lived there life without regrets." Jason put himself in front of the boy, and drew his weapons. "You'll have to find a person who has lived there life."

Castiel simply watched while all this transpired. He knew that, that person was no human, nor vampire. Still, Castiel was on edge, and ready to fight if need be.
---
#45 Posted: 10:10:32 14/07/2017
With a sudden rush of air, like a dulled explosion, the beast leaped to Jason, staring him down with purple fumes, flames, and saliva spilling from his maw, teeth exposed, eyes full of malice. He waited only for the Lady to give the word.
---
#46 Posted: 10:15:54 14/07/2017
A shockwave of dust and stone exploded from the coffin, its impact crumbling the granite. Rusine seemingly vanished with the blast, upon Edward as the ward around the priest fell. He was trapped with the man, Rusine's gangly body contorting with black feathers and demonic smoke. There was a moment of motionlessness before he lunged at Edward, mouth almost torn unnaturally wide, bearing several rows of barbed and jagged teeth.
---
#47 Posted: 10:22:00 14/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"Hold him there" She said to her companion. "Edward take down your ward before the young one eats you." "Mnjm!" she yelled in another language and with that the young man stood from Jason's arms and walked his way back to Lady Masika. "This young man is mostly not with us anymore, there is no use saving him." She spoke calmly. "Young one, please I have food for you here." She seemed to speak in a hypnotic tone as she starred at him her eyes glowing blue.
#48 Posted: 10:22:43 14/07/2017
Edwards life quickly flashed before his eyes. It was all in slow motion, simply instinct nothing more. He pulled in one of his weapons for a block, as he screamed; "NO!" The block was successful, however, before he could react he was falling towards the ground. I shall not die here, Beast!" He screamed in his mind. Not here, and not today.

Jason stood his ground. Readying to dodge out of the way from the potential attack. Whether it be a dragon or a demon, or vampire or beast. This will not stand.
---
#49 Posted: 10:22:57 14/07/2017
"Differium Verg'al Decomose" he uttered and a purple light formed around Victor and Lady Masika "I believe it would be best, to halt this before it gets out of hand. a faint light could be see through his cloth glove. his eyes never left Rusine. Still mumbling incantations he grabs a crystal from his pouch ready to unleash an innocent devil at the first notice. the mark of the Golem and mark of Iron etched into it.
---
#50 Posted: 10:26:12 14/07/2017
The beast flares his wings out to either side, trapping Jason against the wall as he was instructed, waiting for any sign of movement or resistance as an excuse to begin a bloodbath, and to feast. He was so, so hungry... The slit irises of his grew thinner and his stance lowered in anticipation.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me