Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
PlayStation Store Deals
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#1 Posted: 05:33:41 28/06/2017 | Topic Creator
I looked and didn't see any topic relevant to post this in, so I figured I'd make a topic. Hopefully this is in the appropriate place, if not, or if there's another topic like this, I'll close this no problem. Sorry, haven't started a new topic in a while, so I'm doubting myself.

Anyway, the PlayStation Store is currently having a mid-year sale with some FANTASTIC deals and I really wanted to share this with everyone who owns a PS3, PS4, or Vita. The sale ends July 11, 2017, but in hopes of making this topic last longer than just two weeks, I figure we can share interesting sales and price drops we find in the future as well.

There are apparently 342 games and bundles involved in this sale. I've looked through them and below I've listed just a fraction of the games on sale here: https://store.playstation.com/...lFxkaAhgo8P8HAQ

Ratchet & Clank, PS4, $10
Tearaway Unfolded, PS4, $10
Jak and Daxter Collection, PS3, $5
Shadow of the Colossus, PS3, $4
Ico, PS3, $5
Flower, PS3/PS4, $3.49
God of War Collection, PS3, Vita, $4.49
Little Big Planet 2, PS3, $3.49
Ratchet and Clank Collection, PS3, Vita, $10
Sly Cooper Collection, PS3, Vita $7.49
Infamous Collection $7.49
Uncharted 1, 2, and 3, PS3, $5 each
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, PS3, Vita $5
Suikoden III, PS3, $3.49
ALL of the Ratchet PS3 games (ToD, ACiT, ItN, A4O, FFA) $5 each (except for QfB, ironically, which is $7.49. Despite the price drop, QfB still isn't worth it imo)
---
You gotta believe!
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2 Posted: 07:36:59 28/06/2017
Honestly you'd be better off just following Wario64 on Twitter since eventually this'll die.
---
words. letters. filler.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me