Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Legendary spyro - No function! Please help
Page 1 of 1
Legendary spyro - No function! Please help
FlyingHigh Green Sparx Gems: 470
#1 Posted: 18:12:19 25/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Hi smilie
I got a Legendary Spyro but if I put it on a portal, nothing happens. I tried it with different portals but it´s the same. What can I do?
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 18:48:16 25/06/2017
1) Try to use the Giants emergency reset if the portals still pick up the chip.

2)If not, call Activision support. I don't know if they still help with old figures, but at least it might help you get a replacement with them or the store you bought it from.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:48:46 25/06/2017 by Bifrost
FlyingHigh Green Sparx Gems: 470
#3 Posted: 20:13:36 25/06/2017 | Topic Creator
The problem is that I got the figure from ebay...
I tried your idea but nothing happens... I don´t understand why this figure does not show any function... Is there nothing else I can do?
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#4 Posted: 20:32:43 25/06/2017
Its chip might've stopped working altogether, then. Don't know if Acti support can do anything about an Ebay purchase but you can request a refund and look for another one.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#5 Posted: 01:14:47 26/06/2017
Quote: FlyingHigh
Hi smilie
I got a Legendary Spyro but if I put it on a portal, nothing happens. I tried it with different portals but it´s the same. What can I do?

Contact your Ebay seller and ask for a refund! If that dont work file a complaint with Ebay for money back. Good luck
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me