Page 1 of 1
Doing a Let's Play of This Game
BlueThunderfan Blue Sparx Gems: 926
#1 Posted: 22:24:37 03/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Uhh, hey guys. I wanted to say that I'm doing a Blind Let's Play of this game on my Youtube channel. If you're unfamiliar with these, an LP is Blind when I'm playing a game for the first time, meaning that I don't know what's going to happen. It also allows me to give my honest thoughts and impressions of things the game does as I'm going through it.

I've generally been more of a fan of the Classic and Legend games, and wasn't very into some of the things Skylanders changed. But back in 2014, I decided to give it a fair shake and did a Blind LP of Spyro's Adventure. I found the game to be ok, and I had fun playing it, so here I am trying out the sequel.

I wanted to share this here since there's a fair amount of Skylanders fans here. Thought you guys might find entertainment in watching a fan of the older games fumble through a game from the current series.

Here's the first episode if you're interested.

At the moment, I'm uploading these bi-daily, with the third episode having gone up today. Well, I hope I've piqued the interest of some of y'all. And if I have, I'm looking forward to hearing more. smilie
---
Sleeping is Dumb!
Mobcraft101 Red Sparx Gems: 63
#2 Posted: 18:38:16 02/08/2017
I have a question.

So, I use an Xbox 360 to play this game, but I can't record with it :-C What do you use to play the game? How do you record it? Thanks!
---
I say "I'm sorry" every second of every day. I love Akame Ga Kill. I'm a teen girl who probably shouldn't be here. I make bad art.
BlueThunderfan Blue Sparx Gems: 926
#3 Posted: 05:46:41 04/08/2017 | Topic Creator
I'm playing on a PS3, and I use a Hauppauge HD PVR 2 to record it. I have the HDPVR hooked up to my computer, and I use Hauppauge's capture program there to record the footage. I use Audacity to record my commentary separate from the game audio.
---
Sleeping is Dumb!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:48:52 04/08/2017 by BlueThunderfan
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me