First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Unreleased Imaginators figures
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#101 Posted: 10:54:29 17/10/2017
Apparently Canada as well... but I went to my Toys "R" Us a few weeks ago, and found nothing unfortunately. I did find Pain-Yatta so glad I could finally get him.

Heres some figures I don't own yet as well:

smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie

The only ones I would get are Legendary Spyro and Dark Spyro, but they're just variants so I'm not trying to get them anytime soon

Series 2 smilie

Only want him for the sake of getting more Spyro's smilie I don't have a lot of the reposes in Giants, and I don't want them either besides Spyro so.
This is where I start to not have new characters.

smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie

Only one I don't want is Doom Stone here. Never found anything special about him. I guess if I didn't get Spy Rise either wouldn't be a huge loss.

smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie

I only don't plan on getting Thunderbolt, Rocky Roll, and Fling Kong. Of course I'd get them for collections sake later on, but I'm currently focusing on the others. I do have Knight Mare and Enigma coming from Amazon soon so that's good to check off. Just didn't say I had them since they haven't arrived yet. I also have like, none of the minis, but the only ones I want are Spry, Hijinx, Mini-Jini, Thumpling, Breeze, and Drobit.

Deep Dive smilie
Double Dare smilie
Soda Skimmer
Gold Rusher
Reef Ripper

It's no loss for me that I don't have these, so I probably won't get them anytime soon.

smilie
smilie
smilie
and a lot of Crystals, but I'm not worried about the Molds. Rather what's inside the crystal.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#102 Posted: 12:06:13 21/03/2018
I am stilled annoyed that Heartbreaker Buckshot was cancelled. The people who existed now that need a swift kick up the butt.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me