Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50
The legend of Orion (accepting) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#401 Posted: 19:21:34 18/07/2017
OOC: I'll continue somehow.

After what seemed like hours in there, Angora was beginning to think there was nothing dangerous in that new place, and was starting to get bored.
"Alright! Honestly! This is ridiculous! Do we even know where we are? The world is getting destroyed out there and we're here wasting time!" Angora complained, glaring at Robin again, blaming her for everything. She was even beginning to think that Robin didn't know about that place or Shade's weakness, and that she was doing all that to get attention.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#402 Posted: 22:15:57 21/07/2017
"She does have a point-- how much longer 'till we're there?," Raclaw asking prepared to face anything at this point. At this point, it honestly felt that they had been there for days, weeks even, though he was sure it was probably just his own mind getting to him...
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:16:51 21/07/2017 by redwes
#403 Posted: 02:44:08 22/07/2017
The search seemed like forever, and ignoring Raclaw once more, Angora went to a dark corner to be with herself. She then tried to contact Shade again, even if she knew how dangerous that was.
"Alright, that's it! This is ridiculous! You Shade! I know you can hear me! If you have a tiny once of honor, you will summon me alone and bring to wherever the heck you are so we can do battle. A fair battle. No weapons! Just our own, natural ones." Angora said, too desperate for revenge. She has seen how powerful Shade is, and was certain battling him alone would be suicide, especially not knowing this supposed weakness, but for the troll, that was the better option than to remain in that forsaken, dark maze with a bunch of strange creatures, almost all of them dragons. She knew the chances of defeating him were way too slim, but if she could at least weaken him, then perhaps there was a chance for the madness outside to mellow down...
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#404 Posted: 03:43:58 22/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"you are not worth my time. You are weak, worthless, and so very tiny." Shade said.
---
SC
#405 Posted: 04:16:46 22/07/2017
"Well that's a laugh. Another naïve beast who thinks size is everything. Well let me tell you something mister. I battled a huge manticore once and won. I left him furless and took out it's teeth, gums and all!" Angora said with pride, having scars of that battle. A troll's skin was as hard as a knight's armor, but the manticore was the only creature who ever managed to leave her permanent scars. While her victory was exaggerated, it was true that she battled a manticore, though the battle mostly ended in a draw.
---
#406 Posted: 14:52:12 22/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"you're such a good story teller. I'll tell you what if you can beat my allie in that place I will allow you to come." Shade said.
---
SC
#407 Posted: 15:47:44 22/07/2017
"Ally?" Angora repeated, believing this ally must've been one from the own group. She didn't think Shade would call a robot an ally.
"I knew it. There is a mole in the group, isn't there? You can't trust anyone." she said annoyed, now more willing to battle. She hated betrayals, even if she hypocritically tried to do just that a few hours earlier.
---
#408 Posted: 16:56:15 22/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"no he's been in that place." shade said.
---
SC
#409 Posted: 00:26:56 23/07/2017
Angora was tired of the riddles. She was ready for battle, but with Shade alone.
"You coward! Why can't you battle me right now? You're just waiting for this ally of yours to weaken me first, aren't you?" Angora accused, knowing that if she did battle with somebody else, she was going to be too exhausted to face Shade. That was in no way a fair battle.
---
#410 Posted: 00:50:35 23/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"Just seeing your strength." Shade said.
---
SC
#411 Posted: 01:35:06 23/07/2017
Angora scoffed.
"Yeah, right." she replied sarcastically, suspecting that wasn't Shade's intention at all. She didn't have a choice though. She would have to accept this ridiculous test if she ever wanted to confront Shade, so she gave him the signal indicating that she was ready.
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#412 Posted: 09:57:40 23/07/2017
Dex noticed that Angora was acting weird "What is she trying to do " Dex thought . He looked around him trying to see that would somebody notice that too, and maybe say something about it.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#413 Posted: 20:37:29 05/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Slight tremmers were felt and the ceiling cracked a little. "We need to find what ever we need now! The world is getting worse." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#414 Posted: 14:52:07 06/08/2017
Angora wondered if that was indeed a result of the mad world out there, or that whatever was awaiting her trial was somewhere within those walls. Whatever it was, she was ready, and while the group got distracted with the breaking ceiling, she slipped away from them in order to battle whatever Shade has prepared for her.
"Alright you cheat! Whatever this absurd trial is, get it over with now! However, you MUST give me some time to rest after it before our own encounter!" Angora whispered angrily, still believing Shade was cowardly giving her this trial in order to weaken her and have her easily defeated when they finally faced each other...
---
#415 Posted: 15:39:28 06/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"very well. I will allow you rest. Minion attack them now!" shade said.
---
SC
#416 Posted: 16:16:39 06/08/2017
"Them? Who said anything about them?" Angora said angrily, believing that with them, Shade meant the whole group.
"No stupid! This issue is between the two of us!" Angora grumbled, not liking anyone in the group, but not wanting to endanger their lives either.
---
#417 Posted: 20:05:35 06/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"You challenged me and you all pay the price." Shade said.
---
SC
#418 Posted: 20:22:44 06/08/2017
Angora wasn't convinced. She tried to use psychology on him to force him to take this deal with her alone.
"Coward! You have a problem with facing me alone? Does the big, dark monster too afraid to face a little troll alone?" Angora taunted, being quite good at irritating others, having use that strategy in previous battles to anger her opponents and make them lose focus.
---
#419 Posted: 20:34:09 06/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"I could crush you without lifting my little claw." Shade said.
---
SC
#420 Posted: 20:46:38 06/08/2017
"Yeah, with magic and supernatural powers, cause you'll be nothing without them." Angora rebuffed, continuing the taunt. She wanted a physical confrontation with Shade, without magic or weapons at their disposal, even if it meant including her too.
---
#421 Posted: 21:13:08 06/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"you want to fight me? Very well." shade said with a growl. Suddenly the room turned red and Shade appeared from the shadows with an black aura flowing off him. "Tell you what I'll be a good sport and let you give the first punch."
---
SC
#422 Posted: 21:27:58 06/08/2017
Angora was at first shocked, then pleased that her taunts were finally able to convince Shade into bringing her alone and omit that senseless trial.
"Well finally you come to your senses!" she yelled, uncomfortable with the red surroundings, and believed this wasn't even a place at all. It was no wonder any of them couldn't find Shade.
"Very well. But I believe in a physical fight. Don't be a yellow belly and dare to use magic or powers against me." Angora declared with a menacing voice, wanting a fair fight, with both of them using only their own bodies as both defenses and weapons. To prove her point, she threw away her magical staff, and when she came to her main knife, she taunted him again.
"Maybe if you manage to defeat me, you can also eat this other knife. It's my best once after all." she said, mocking the moment he absorbed her spare knife just hours earlier.
---
#423 Posted: 21:50:16 06/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"Bring it!" Shade said.
---
SC
#424 Posted: 22:03:21 06/08/2017
Finally having what she wanted, Angora began the battle, even though she knew she had a slim chance of winning. But if there was one tiny chance of stopping the madness that was happening in the world, then so be it. She tackled Shade, doing as if she was about to punch him in the snout, but changed direction mid air, aiming at his toe this time...
---
#425 Posted: 22:43:04 06/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Shade was not amused. He was quite annoyed by her futile punches. "Is that really all you got?" He then growled and swiped at her with his claws.
---
SC
#426 Posted: 23:22:13 06/08/2017
Although the swipe didn't manage to catch Angora directly, it did managed to mark her, giving her a small lacertion. She looked at it and knew Shade wasn't going to be easy to battle. A troll's skin was harder than a knight's armor, but dodging became more important now more than ever.
"I'm only beginning!" Angora said with firery passion, managing to carefully dodge his next swipes until she jumped and reached his head and pulled very hard on his horns... if you could call those horns...
---
#427 Posted: 23:38:24 06/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Shade tryed to shake her off and instead charged towards a wall.
---
SC
#428 Posted: 00:01:37 07/08/2017
Angora let go and slides on his neck, avoiding the blow just in the nick of time. Believing that would stun Shade for a while, Angora hold on to his back and kicked the evil dragolet's stomach with her elephant-like legs. Despite her small size, she still had a troll's average strength, and being tiny just made Angora more maneuverable and hard to get...
---
#429 Posted: 02:28:28 07/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Suddenly Shades red aura flared up and started to burn Angora.
---
SC
#430 Posted: 02:46:30 07/08/2017
Angora left his body in an instant. She felt the burn even with that hard skin, but got out before it could do any real damage. She was furious.
"I knew you were gonna cheat! You spineless, yellow-bellied coward! Can't tolerate that a midget troll is beating you?" she roared, believing Shade used magic to heat up his body. She mocked the mencacing entiry with fury, wanting to force Shade to fight fair. She was looking at her staff, ready to rush to it and use it if Shade was going to insist on fighting dirty...
---
#431 Posted: 04:18:18 07/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"I never promised welp!" Shade said as he suddenly breathed dark matter at her.
---
SC
#432 Posted: 04:41:19 07/08/2017
Using her strong arms, Angora punched the ground, but remembered that this place didn't feel like one at all, and terrifyingly believed it wasn't going to work. Fortunately, it did, but it was more as if the ground had sucked her in rather than opening a hole. Nevertheless, the strategy worked, and the dark matter only managed to destroy some of the little hair she had on her head. Now furious beyond reason, Angora jumped with a force that would've made a flea proud, and reached for her staff.
"Very well then! If you want to fight dirty, then so am I." she threatened, pointing the staff at him. She left the knife on the ground, since she doubted it would work on him. Shade will probably just absorb it like last time, so the magic staff was her only hope.
"Come on you stupid stick. Even if you work just one last time in your life, do it to destroy this... monster." Angora begged with a whisper, once again talking to the annoyingly unpredictable staff as if it was a living thing. She had brought this to herself, and she knew that if the staff didn't work, she had little to no chance of winning, and would have to count on her own wits. She knew Shade intended to kill her if he managed to defeat her, but how would he do it was a thought she tried to keep aside as she continued battling him...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:42:07 07/08/2017 by Felines
#433 Posted: 09:24:50 07/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"Heh! You think some stick will protect you?" Shade said. He then breathed more dark matter at her.
---
SC
#434 Posted: 15:03:36 07/08/2017
The staff showed no signs of working. Angora had to forcefully dodge the new blast to avoid being directly hit.
"Curse you staff! I should've burned you when I acquired you!" Agora complained with a whisper, knowing Shade wouldn't let her go now, and that it was probably her last day of life. Nevertheless, she meant to battle for as long as it took, hoping she could find a weak point, or at least weaken Shade enough for somebody more worthy to battle him have a higher chance of defeating him.
"Does the poor dragon is so afraid of a little troll he has to rely on his stinky breath to beat her?" Angora taunted, mocking Shade and breathed air to imitate his dark matter. She hated her predicament at the moment, but if she was going down, at least she meant to do it with a fight....
---
#435 Posted: 20:07:55 07/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"You don't see it do you fool? My dark matter breath has the ability to destroy and corrupt. Seeing you as a worthy foe I'll give you one more chance; instead of being my pet how about you become my minion? Join me and I will spare your friends." Shade said.
---
SC
#436 Posted: 20:15:21 07/08/2017
"I believe you promised something similar the last time and all I got was an ugly betrayal. How is this deal any different?" Angora asked, glad the fighting stopped for a while so that she could catch her breath. Although Shade's dark matter didn't reached her directly, it did left some nasty marks where it hit. Even though they were small, she knew it was going to be disastrous if she got directly hit. But if there was a small chance that Shade was being truthful for once, she was going to accept the deal, even if it meant a miserable existence from that day forward.
---
#437 Posted: 20:22:30 07/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"You'll be at my side. Taking over the Galaxy then the universe and make it into our image." Shade said. "I will give you power unlike any you've ever known."
---
SC
#438 Posted: 20:29:03 07/08/2017
Angora almost payed dearly for denying Shade once, and whether he was being truthful or not, she knew she would have no other choice in the end. After too much consideration, she finally made her decision.
"Fine. Fine! Whatever you say. Just leave that ridiculous group alone. I already spent time with them, and they are no threat to you. They're too pathetic for that." Angora commented, wanting Shade to keep his word in that sense. She cringed at the fact of being at the mercy and service of this greedy psychopath, but she had brought this on herself, and was fully aware that spending time with him was the only way to get to know him better, and perhaps find a weakness when the time was right.
---
#439 Posted: 20:37:55 07/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Shade smiled and nodeed. "Time for your power. Grab my paw. But be warned it will sting a little as your body adjusts to my power." Shade said holding out his paw.
---
SC
#440 Posted: 20:41:28 07/08/2017
Angora approached with droopy ears, ready to back away and attack in case Shade was planning a trickery. She hated the idea of even touching this monster and being stained with his influence, but she had faith in her own willpower, and waringly walked towards him, holding his paw and bracing herself for the worst...
---
#441 Posted: 20:50:20 07/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Suddenly his paw seemed to envelop her hand as it absorbed into her with a stinging feeling. Then a rush of power flowed through her. "There we go. No was that so hard?" Shade said.
---
SC
#442 Posted: 20:57:08 07/08/2017
Angora didn't feel her body different, but after a while, she felt extremely nauseous.
"Ugh, this feels horrible. How can you tolerate this?" she asked, with a rather goofy tone of voice and holding her belly. She thought she was going to feel somewhat invigorated by the sudden rush of power, but she instead felt as if she had been infected with a deadly disease. Trolls were more distinguished by their brute strength rather than their magic powers, so this change was a little too much for the tiny Angora.
---
#443 Posted: 22:53:57 07/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"You'll get used to it overtime. Now come we have work to do." Shade said.
---
SC
#444 Posted: 23:00:04 07/08/2017
Angora begrudgingly followed, not liking how bossy Shade was sounding like already. As she rubbed her arm, she was still recovering from the shock of the handshake. For a moment there, she really thought Shade was going to absorb her into his body, and went really close to retreating. But as she recovered, she wondered if Shade offered her the job because he felt like he was being defeated. Now Angora wasn't sure if she made the right decision...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#445 Posted: 23:39:54 07/08/2017
OOC: You guys have been busy... smilie Sorry for the absence.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:40:10 07/08/2017 by redwes
#446 Posted: 23:59:20 07/08/2017
OOC: Well, we're both still quite active users, so we just revived this RP in order to keep each other entertained while we waited for you and the other users smilie
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#447 Posted: 17:49:19 09/08/2017
Dex was happy to see what was happening between Angora and Shade. Dex tried to take connect to Shade " Should we test her loyalty? I can try to put all the doubts about betrayal we have had on her, then we will see which side she is really taking. Do you want me to try that?" Dex said to Shade in his mind. Dex tried to keep his face looking like he was really shocked so that would be everything that the group can see.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#448 Posted: 18:05:21 09/08/2017
Still blinded to the fact that there was a treacherous mole in her former group, Angora was struggling with her newfound power. She had imagined it would feel much more different than that, but then again, trolls and magic weren't very compatible. She still cringed at the fact of being at the service of this power hungry psychopath. It was worse than being imprisoned in a cell or a dungeon, but once Angora managed to find Shade's weak point and destroy him for good, she was going to reclaim her freedom, even if it meant giving up her new magic.
---
#449 Posted: 20:10:58 09/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"That is a great idea." Shade telepathically said to Dex. He then turned to Angora. "Tell me will you fight against your friends if they get in my way?"
---
SC
#450 Posted: 20:43:18 09/08/2017
Angora was not the least bit surprised by the question. She figured Shade was going to ask her that sooner or later, and knew exactly how to respond;
"If I must... but funny how you say friends, when I barely know them. They're such a pathetic bunch." she said vexed, her voice truthful and without stammer. Even though she didn't want to hurt anybody and hoped she didn't have to come to that, she spoke the truth when she said she didn't like anybody in the group. Raclaw was the only one whom she came close to liking, but after his rudeness and seemingly racist comment, the tiny troll viewed him as just another annoyance.
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me