Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 40 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49 50
The legend of Orion (accepting) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1951 Posted: 01:29:19 18/06/2018
Angora grunted, frustrated at being ignored. She gave him nearly an entire boar, and Sere fed him twice today, yet he still found space for this new meat. Either wyverns needed too much food to sustain themselves or this one just loved to eat. The troll went to look at how Shade was doing, but it looked like he had plenty of help already, so she doubted she was going to be needed. Still too obsessed with identifying the creature, Angora returned to where Veris was feeding... and one look at the deceased beast's teeth reminded her on how much she wanted one. She wouldn't need Shade's after all. Similarly to crows with shiny things, trolls loved anything sharp. Waiting for the wyvern to distract itself, she dared to try and break one of the monster's tooth, trying to do it as quickly as possible so that Veris wouldn't spot her and misunderstood her action as her trying to claim some meat for herself...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#1952 Posted: 01:45:49 18/06/2018
Dex had been waiting for his wounds to heal, but before that he had fall To sleep in side the cave where everybody had been before the attack against Shade. His wounds where healing, but the marks left by them where still clear to see.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
A Guy Emerald Sparx Gems: 3639
#1953 Posted: 01:46:09 18/06/2018
Veris, spotting Angora within his peripheral vision, paused, frozen, observing her for a few seconds. After what would seem like deliberation on how to respond, he shifted over and started eating a different part of the monster, further away from Angora.
"Veris is being somewhat greedy right now," Sere admitted, hands still warming shade. "However, he is one of our strongest wyverns, and flying at high speeds with a load is very taxing, so he will eat somewhat more than your typical wyvern, especially during times like these. I will give him some water to drink when this is all done." Sere turned back towards Shade, but continued speaking moments later. "This is a big part of the reason wyverns are much more prevalent and live longer in captivity - out in the wild, they have less free access to food, and when they overhunt, they often end up attacking livestock of the various major races - which usually gets them killed. The various militaries and other organizations, like ours, who keep them in captivity can provide them with as much food as they need."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1954 Posted: 01:56:11 18/06/2018
Angora only heard part of Sere's explaination, but heard enough.
"Still, captivity is too harsh for such large creatures. Can't you have, like, a natural preserve or something?" she commented as she still struggled with the tooth. Sick of the lack of progress, she took out part of the sword and used it as a knife, slicing it off with ease. Finally, she had the sharp tooth she had wanted for a while. With that little whim satisfied, Angora stepped away from the body to let the wyvern eat in peace.
---
#1955 Posted: 02:12:22 18/06/2018
"Unfortunately, such a thing would require a very large prey to predator ratio," Sere explained. "To sustain a significant population of wyverns in one area, you would need much more thriving land than any nation would be willing to give away. This land would also ideally be near hilly or mountainous terrain, where wyverns like to roost, and in a place that rarely has cold weather, as wyverns do not like being in cold weather if they don't have to be. That limits the possible eligible environments. The best bet for any sort of endeavor would be to ask elves - they're a nature-loving bunch, and can maintain more lively areas than humans can, but they do not keep wyverns, and may not appreciate the amount of predation wyverns would do." Sere tried to be as thorough as possible while not getting into too many details, while not completely dismissing the idea. "If you were to try to propose it to anyone with the power to help, your word might be taken into much heavier consideration with the backing of other influential people."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1956 Posted: 02:26:02 18/06/2018
As much as Angora hated to admit it, Sere was making perfect sense. If wyverns did required so much food to survive, it was no wonder she has never seen one in the wild. Even though she still disliked the idea of such a magnificent animal being restricted like this, it was quite understandable.
"I see... but you seem to have this wyvern rather tamed. If you command it so much, why didn't you tell it to stop eating for a while so we could identify what kind of beast this was? It would've helped us know it's anatomy and weak points in case we get attacked again." Angora pointed out, believing Sere's claim of Veris eating more out of greed rather than hunger this time. That made an animal more dangerous.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:28:33 18/06/2018 by Felines
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#1957 Posted: 02:26:36 18/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Shades paws were soon freed followed by his tail and the rest of his body.
---
SC
#1958 Posted: 02:36:42 18/06/2018
"Honestly? Having driven Veris to a breakneck pace, my first concern was feeding him, despite my own wishes to study these creatures," Sere admitted, as he pulled his hands away from Shade. "In hindsight, that was a mistake. However, keeping your mount satisfied should always be near the top of your priorities as a rider, much like keeping your men satisfied should be one of your top priorities as a leader. Hopefully, Raclaw will be able to pull the creature from Shade's memories and give us all an image."

"Shade!" Latnok called out. "Hey, Shade! Are you up yet? Back to the land of the living? Come on, quit napping, we have work to do." Latnok tried his best to be friendly, in order to help get Shade in a happy mood.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1959 Posted: 02:42:47 18/06/2018
If a memory view was possible, Angora hoped it would be enough for them to study the beast, for they needed to be prepared as much as they could in this bizzare wilderness, even it's strange and deadly fauna.
"I hope you're right about that." she said, hoping the memory wouldn't be too much for the dragolet. Speaking of Shade reminded her on what was being done to him, and as she checked to see the progress, she was quite relieved to see the ice was gone.

"Hey Balckie. Glad you're still in the world of the living." she said as she approached Shade, playfully poking him. From being a dangerous enemy to someone she cared a little bit was certainly something one needed to see to believe, especially coming from someone like her.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:44:48 18/06/2018 by Felines
#1960 Posted: 02:43:23 18/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Shade wined a little and soon woke up. "W-what happened?"
---
SC
#1961 Posted: 02:46:05 18/06/2018
"You were attacked by... something." Angora replied, getting straight to the point. She didn't want to linger in any pointless explanations, wanting to leave the rest of the scenario to his memory. Only Shade got a good view of the monster.
---
#1962 Posted: 02:51:16 18/06/2018
"Some creature tried to drag you off, but it cried like a little girl as you turned it into wyvern food," Latnok said, with the typical grave humor displayed by the Guardians. "If you could kill another one of those things for us and bring it here, that would be much appreciated," Latnok said, only half joking. "If you wanted any, sorry, but the wyvern ate most of it." Veris had, at the very least, stopped eating and laid flat on his belly, leaving what looked like a wing, or at least a piece of it. Even he had his limits, apparently.
---
I'm just... a guy...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:58:26 18/06/2018 by A Guy
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#1963 Posted: 02:54:48 18/06/2018
OOC: Off to work. Be back later. smilie

"At some point, your powers activated-- burning the creature alive and making it necessary to cool you down. You don't have to face off againat another one of those; we were actually hoping that you would be alright with me viewing your memories of the battle and projecting it so that the others may see. This would allow us to study the creature so-to-speak and better defend against it in the future. If-- if that's alright with you that is.," Raclaw than added recognizing the Guardian humor while also giving Shade an serious answer. He didn't think that he would be the one explaining that to the dark Dragonoid, but perhaps he was drawing off the seriousness beneath the joke.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:58:35 18/06/2018 by redwes
#1964 Posted: 02:59:34 18/06/2018
"Is his Majesty done with his feast?" Angora said to the wyvern, adding her own, although toned down humor into the mix. She then looked at what he left.
"No dessert?" she added, almost as if making fun of him.
---
#1965 Posted: 03:10:13 18/06/2018
Without getting up, Veris simply looked at Angora, seemingly not too concerned about what was happening around them. He then rolled over on his side, exposing his belly.
"He will move when we need him to," Sere said reassuringly. "He always lazes about after a big meal, but he knows it doesn't mean that we don't need him."

OOC: Off to bed. Should've been sleeping a lot earlier, but stuck at the home of some mutual friends with my sister and brother-in-law.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1966 Posted: 03:16:50 18/06/2018
OOC: Alright. Good night. Until tomorrow.

Done with her fun, Angora left Veris alone and focused on Shade. However, her playfulness soon vanished when she remembered the situation they were in.
"Alright everyone. The danger is over... for now, but I really do think we should get out of here. We're very exposed here and who knows how many more creatures like that can appear." Angora said with urgency, looking at the direction of the cave. They needed to keep a better watch. She briefly glared at Orion for letting Shade be captured when he was the one keeping watch.
---
#1967 Posted: 03:17:49 18/06/2018 | Topic Creator
"I don't remember anything after I was dragged off." Shade said.
---
SC
#1968 Posted: 03:23:02 18/06/2018
Angora sighed, not surprised by that response. Still, the priority now was finding a place to hide.
"Well, you'll remember soon. Let's go. We need to get out of here." she said with some desperation, not wanting to remain there any longer. Shade was one of the biggest member of the group and was dragged rather easily. If predators that big and strong existed in that place, the rest of them could be a piece of cake, which is why it was urgent to leave that zone.
---
#1969 Posted: 10:22:49 18/06/2018
With a bit of effort, Latnok slowly got to his feet before grabbing his bow. "You're not wrong," he said to Angora. "We need to stick together - safety in numbers. Predators are much less likely to attack if they think they have a significant chance of getting killed or seriously injured." Just some more hunting knowledge - basic things all of the Ardent Guardians were taught, which helped them against bigger monsters. He took a quick review of the situation. "Whatever that thing was, it sure as hell wasn't fireproof. The skin is also weak enough to be ripped or bitten without too much difficulty - so your typical bladed or piercing weapons should prove effective against it, although you might want something with a longer reach, like a spear, glaive, or arrows. Sharp teeth and claws, like many predators, so it's likely to attack with those. Dragged off Shade, so obviously has pretty good physical strength - wrestling it is probably a terrible idea. Looks to try to take its prey to somewhere it can eat without being disturbed - so if someone gets caught, their chances will be better if we chase it down and keep our presence to it obvious so it never gets that chance."

"Veris, prepare to move," Sere commanded. "I'll condense water for you once we reach a safe place." On command, Veris rolled back on his belly, albeit slowly, and got on his feet.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1970 Posted: 11:00:41 18/06/2018
Dex woke up and looked around he noticed that everybody who had gone after Shade where still not back. " Would not be surprise at all if they dont come back at all" But then he rememberd that there was still others in the cave. "Right I guess they will be back for them." He thought and rememberd what Latnok had said "Well I guess your arrows could not hit me now. Just to leave some of your friends here with me like that, and you said you where watching me. Think how easy it would be to kill the rest in here and go somewhere before you can even know what happend" Dex had kind of evil grin in his face

Then he sighed "But whats the point. Even thought none of you where listening I am not killing if there is nothing in it for me, and right now it would be just threat to me. I have to put my wants to show them away and think whats the best for me..... I could go back to my old assassin and thief life, but I would have to start building my riches all over again which is not nice. And if I stay with this group I might even be able to run away with something more valuable then my old riches from the work. I would like to get away from here, take the Jobs I am good at, hear people say "We hired you because we know you are the best", but I guess what i really have to do is to stay with this underestimaiting group and wait for something..... this might be chance of the lifetime, even thought I dont like at all"

After that he just took a place in the enterance of the cave " Might as Well keep watch" he thought
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1971 Posted: 13:08:07 18/06/2018
Quote: A Guy
With a bit of effort, Latnok slowly got to his feet before grabbing his bow. "You're not wrong," he said to Angora. "We need to stick together - safety in numbers. Predators are much less likely to attack if they think they have a significant chance of getting killed or seriously injured." Just some more hunting knowledge - basic things all of the Ardent Guardians were taught, which helped them against bigger monsters. He took a quick review of the situation. "Whatever that thing was, it sure as hell wasn't fireproof. The skin is also weak enough to be ripped or bitten without too much difficulty - so your typical bladed or piercing weapons should prove effective against it, although you might want something with a longer reach, like a spear, glaive, or arrows. Sharp teeth and claws, like many predators, so it's likely to attack with those. Dragged off Shade, so obviously has pretty good physical strength - wrestling it is probably a terrible idea. Looks to try to take its prey to somewhere it can eat without being disturbed - so if someone gets caught, their chances will be better if we chase it down and keep our presence to it obvious so it never gets that chance."

"Veris, prepare to move," Sere commanded. "I'll condense water for you once we reach a safe place." On command, Veris rolled back on his belly, albeit slowly, and got on his feet.

After looking at Veris and shaking her head indifferently with his laziness, Angora turned her attention to Latnok.
"Perhaps so, but have you forgotten it was Shade the one who killed that thing? Probably his fire was hot as hell itself, and of course, burned things have weaker skin." Angora warned, not wanting Latnok to be too overconfident just because Shade managed to kill whatever that beast was. It was true that many predators would avoid injury and unnecessary fights if they could, but this was a different realm. Nature may be different there too. Angora wasn't going to take any chances and made sure she wasn't separated from the group. If Shade could be attacked and overpowered for that while, she could be an easy target. Trolls weren't usually hunted with intentions of predation, but one of the curses of being that size is that many carnivores mistook her for easy prey, and even though she had managed to defend herself quite easily, a manticore came too awfully close to killing her. Even though she developed a fear of them, she was confident that, even after that close call, she managed to make it run, when there was more going on than she thought...

OOC: I have a great story with that one, and depending on how the RP goes, I may tell it smilie
---
#1972 Posted: 13:24:44 18/06/2018
"Judging from the effects on the environment, as well as the state of the muscles, bones, and the rest of the skin, the creature would appear to have suffered third-degree burns, and does not seem to be particularly resistant to fire," Latnok said confidently. "Although you are right about the behavior. It may be far different than typical predator behavior. That is my best guess from my experience, however. We should probably head back to the cave we were in originally and regroup, then formulate a plan."

OOC: Someone please tell me how less than a sentence goes through.
---
I'm just... a guy...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:38:00 18/06/2018 by A Guy
#1973 Posted: 13:49:58 18/06/2018
OOC: What do you mean A Guy?

Angora sighed, Latnok clearly didn't understanding the point. Shade could be the exception to this beast's injuries. But they would never know with Veris gluttonously disposing of the body and leaving one measly remain behind. Plus, she doubted Shade got a good look, and chances were he wouldn't want to experience that memory again. Still, she made no argument about it, knowing that would earn her another discussion. If there was one thing Latnok despised, it was having his ego and overconfidence questioned, so she didn't even bothered. She simply concentrated on getting in the cave, ocasionally pushing Veris so he could accelerate the pace.
"I ought to spank you!" she said to the wyvern, clearly upset with him for not being patient and negating them a chance to study the body.
---
#1974 Posted: 14:25:34 18/06/2018
As the group left, Latnok grabbed the wing and what bits of solid meat were left. "I can tell you still lack confidence," Latnok said, "but maybe try trusting someone who's been doing things like over a decade, the very same thing you hate us for. Anything significantly hotter than normal concentrated dragonfire would melt most rocks - the rocks, while singed, showed no signs of giving, with the only melting being on the ground immediately below Shade's feet. Anyway, I brought some pieces to study. I also have an idea as to how to capture one..."
Veris let out a slight growl at Angora's prodding, though it didn't sound aggressive.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1975 Posted: 14:39:34 18/06/2018
"Certainly, and since you've worked that hard to earn that trust..." Angora said sarcastically, reminding him on how he has been treating her all this time. Even so, before he had a chance to reply to her sarcasm, Angora spoke again.
"I'm sorry, but did you say, capture? Have you lost it? We don't have time for your enslavements and experiments! Have you forgotten we have a bigger monster here to deal with? You can go to your own, silly tasks once we're done with the bigger picture here!" Angora said sourly, not wanting anyone to distract themselves, not even an overconfident fool like Latnok.
---
#1976 Posted: 15:07:15 18/06/2018
"Yes, I said capture," Latnok confirmed. "You wanted to study one of those things pretty badly, right? Well, capturing one will give us a much better idea of how it works, and let us study its movements and behavior. Unless you'd rather take your chances going in blind than learn about them in a controlled environment? Not particularly surprised, though, you don't seem like the science type to me, and haven't shown the ability to see more than a few seconds ahead of you.
"We do know that they're not afraid to go after big creatures - however, I don't think they have a good idea of how powerful Shade, or other creaturea in general, are. Those creatures would not live here, so they would not engage them often. It is perfectly possible that they're not as strong as their aggression would suggest Regardless, all we need is a little bait, and Godfather Sere and I should be able to handle the rest." Star, where are you when I need you...
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1977 Posted: 15:22:04 18/06/2018
"Bait? As in lure? That's how you guys work things out? Risking lives so you can do your studies? Why can't you simply study the anatomy? That should be enough! As for behavior, I think we saw what we needed to know!" Angora said accusingly, Latnok surprising her even more. He really had some twisted morals. Why risk lives studying a live, deadly creature when the anatomy should give insight on how their abilities work. She looked at Veris and started to believe that's the same approach they took with him.
---
#1978 Posted: 15:29:42 18/06/2018
Latnok sighed, obviously frustrated with Angora's apparent lack of understanding. "Again, try to see the bigger picture. We take a smaller risk now so we have a much better idea of what to expect later. We don't have enough of its anatomy to study, unless I'm missing something. Unless, like I said, you'd rather just go in and hope for the best with a very small idea of what might happen in a non-controlled environment. We can get a much better idea of its strengths and weaknesses if we can test a live one. Knowing exactly what makes it tick, whether there is anything that can distract it like certain light patterns or sound, et cetera, the same way we've become proficient at killing other 'invulnerable' creatures. But I'm sure the troll living under a rock her whole life has a better understanding of science and strategy than the 'enslavers' who do this for a living.
Besides, if I die, that's one less load off your back, right? Stop worrying and let us do our damn job."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1979 Posted: 15:45:36 18/06/2018
Angora didn't get angry, but she was clearly annoyed the way Latnok wanted to do things. Even though he was right about them needing to know about their environment and it's creatures, she didn't like the way he planned to do so.
"Fine, do things your way, but you have to know this little troll has traveled far more than you can imagine." she said, taking offense at the rock comment. That was a common stereotype around her species.
"But let's see who's stupid enough to act as bait in this forsaken place!" she added, now very frustrated. She glared at Veris again, very upset with the wyvern. As fond and fascinated she was of him, it made her angry how he so greedily devoured the beast as if he was some starved creature.
---
#1980 Posted: 15:52:42 18/06/2018
Sere was listening to the conversation the whole time. Though it was indeed somewhat of a risk in this environment, he and Latnok have done plenty of capturing in the past, and he was confident they would be able to overcome any difficulties. "That stupid one would be me," Sere said. "I have a pretty good idea of what Latnok intends to do. For a creature like that, we can exhaust it, then lure it into a trap. Veris and I will take to the sky. He will roar, to attract one. From there, Latnok and I can handle the rest. We count on everyone else to do what they're good at; now let us do what we're good at."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1981 Posted: 16:12:08 18/06/2018
Angora didn't care about the humans, but she didn't want them doing anything foolish. She already saw the flaw in that plan.
"Veris? Seriously? With that belly? Heh, good luck with that." Angora said indifferently, doubting Veris could fly with such a full stomach. He could barely even walk.
---
#1982 Posted: 16:15:55 18/06/2018
"We never did say that this was to be done immediately," Sere said reassuringly. "We still have to survey the environment and work out the kinks, but I am confident that we will be successful." Veris was, indeed, more interested in lazing about and resting right now than he was in flying, as his slouch would show. All the more reason to wait and see.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1983 Posted: 16:22:41 18/06/2018
With that answer, Angora simply shrank her shoulders, ending the conversation. She knew that no matter what she said, those two would go along with the insane plan one way or the other. If they got killed, at least it wasn't going to be her fault. Finally visualizing the cave at the distance, she looked forward for a moment of rest. The storm was over and this would be the perfect chance to travel more, but with Veris in that state and Shade clearly injured and traumatized, she knew that was out of the question.
---
#1984 Posted: 20:06:23 18/06/2018
Dex smell out the group coming closer. "Well here they come And Shade is with them" He tought and looked at the Back of the cave, but after all he did not say anything And found a rock close To the cave and lie down on it.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1985 Posted: 21:09:33 18/06/2018 | Topic Creator
"That creature is called a Storm Claw. It only lives on this mountain and only comes out when there is quite a intense storm. That's why it came only during the storm." Orion said.
---
SC
darknessdawn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1476
#1986 Posted: 21:17:08 18/06/2018
OOC: GUYS SERIOUSLY? I MISS ALL THE FUN STUFF!!! WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED?!
---
Dark is not Evil, and Light is not Good.
Star the Zoroark at your disservice.
#1987 Posted: 21:27:06 18/06/2018
OOC: Shade got kidnapped by a flying creature which Orion just defined, the group set out to track him, find the creature completely destroyed, Veris eats its corpse before the others could analyze it, and Latnok and Sere are crafting a plan as to how to capture it, much to Angora's chagrin. Dex attacked the creature, but everyone completely forgot about him in the chase for Shade, and no one even knows that he tried to defend Shade. Latnok mentioned possibly involving Star in the next plan.

"Well, that's some pretty good information. Thank you," Sere said. "So that gives me an idea."
As soon as the group entered the cave again, Sere sat down and pulled out some paper from his pocket, beginning a rudimentary map using paper as backing, as Veris laid down and rolled over, fat and happy. Sere was drawing the terrain features as best he could recall. "Vegetation here, canyons here... stormy weather, or soon after it abates... Hmm."
Latnok would leave Sere to sorting out the major details. He instead set out to look for Dex. "Seriously? Where is he hiding? Would've been a hell of a lot of use helping us to track that thing down..." Unaware of Dex's heroic act, Latnok assumed that he was skulking about somewhere, out of habit, laziness, or fear.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1988 Posted: 21:35:27 18/06/2018
Darkheart appeared from the shadows again, likely scaring EVERYONE half to death. She first went in Dex's direction. Murmuring to him "I saw what you did. I commend you for your action of loyalty. I will tell Star and the others." vanishing and reappearing in front of Latnok barely two feet from his nose, she informed of what Dex had done. Then she asked "Where's Star?"

Star was completely and utterly lost, not even sure how he'd gotten so separated, much less hopelessly lost.. "My GPS isn't working here, and I didn't bring a compass because I'm an idiot." he grumbled. Looking around he saw a forest. "Well, a forest is something I know how to survive in." He rushed in.
---
#1989 Posted: 21:50:31 18/06/2018
Latnok jumped back, instinctively reaching for his axe, when Darkheart appeared, before putting it back on his belt when he identified her. "Okay, first, I would appreciate a bit of warning," he said. "Star? He was sleeping when I rushed out. I really, really hope he's just being a bit curious and looking around the surrounding area. We would have to find him before another storm hits. But Dex... he did that? Charged at that thing after what he just saw it do to Shade? Wow, that's pretty ballsy, I have to admit. But then... what sort of condition is he in?"

"Okay, so what I can deduce so far..." Sere muttered, to anyone nearby who cared to listen. "From what we know, this creature comes during storms. It came just as that storm ended, which makes sense to me - it is likely that, relying on the weather, it hunts during the harsh storm when its targets would be pinned to shelter, but waits for the end to grab them and drag them off so it doesn't have to fight against the storm with the weight it is carrying. It is likely very agile - skin, musculature, and bones dense enough to protect it from high-speed flying debris would be very heavy, which would require it to be much larger and eat much more, which is likely infeasible in this kind of environment; therefore, it most likely relies on agility to avoid hazards instead. It likely has some means of searching for prey it can't see, seeing as how it found us - possibly echolocation? Would make sense for a creature like that if it hunts sheltered targets from the air. So, with that said... Orion, would you happen to know the weather patterns or otherwise predict the weather? It seems to change rather abruptly. If we can figure it out, this plan just might work, and it would greatly help us navigate the environment."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1990 Posted: 21:58:58 18/06/2018
Darkheart sighed. "He's miraculously survived, but I doubt those scars will ever go away. Unless you or Star have a way to fix the issues caused by acidic blood."

Star would've been incredibly useful. However, he wandered through the forest and found a red, black, and blue rock with a weird pattern. "Huh. Looks like it matches the colors of a Zoroark... Perhaps my kin have existed in this world before? But why here?" He looked around, trying to determine if any illusions were nearby. If Zorua or Zoroark dwelled here, they'd protect themselves with illusions.
---
#1991 Posted: 22:58:26 18/06/2018
Dex saw the group was back And made his way back to them. He had made sure he could see the cave enterance but so that he could not been seen, just To make sure he could surprise anything coming their way because his best attacks where surprise ones.

"Well took you enough time, but i see you where able to get Shade back so Job well done or something like that. He then looked at Darkheart your friend was gone when I made it back here, I was sure he was with others" Dex said with somehow friendly voice at least in his standars which was having one friendly person in all his life
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1992 Posted: 23:25:45 18/06/2018
Darkheart looked concerned. "That could be a problem, because he wasn't with us." Something hit her. "Say, he mentioned he was a 'Zorua', right? Maybe figuring that out would help..." She noticed his datapad and delicately picked it up in two claws. "He might have info here... But we need someone who's small enough for... Hey, Angora, you wanna try using this thing? I'm too big and lack thumbs, and I doubt Latnok or Sere have time right now since they're busy planning. You're the right size and have thumbs." She offers it and notes "He used it by tapping what he was trying to look at or use. I think he kept tapping the one in the upper right corner when looking up creatures of his world." She pointed to the symbol of a half-red, half-white circle. The Pokedex function. "Now I KNOW he wasn't intending to be gone long. He never leaves that thing behind."

Star was starting to panic. He started running. "GUYS! WHERE ARE YOU? WHERE AM I?! SOMEBODY HELP!!!"
---
#1993 Posted: 00:46:56 19/06/2018 | Topic Creator
"I can track sent. All I need is a little piece he owned." Shade said.
---
SC
#1994 Posted: 00:52:58 19/06/2018
OOC: SC, Sere was asking Orion something.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1995 Posted: 02:07:01 19/06/2018
Quote: darknessdawn
Darkheart looked concerned. "That could be a problem, because he wasn't with us." Something hit her. "Say, he mentioned he was a 'Zorua', right? Maybe figuring that out would help..." She noticed his datapad and delicately picked it up in two claws. "He might have info here... But we need someone who's small enough for... Hey, Angora, you wanna try using this thing? I'm too big and lack thumbs, and I doubt Latnok or Sere have time right now since they're busy planning. You're the right size and have thumbs." She offers it and notes "He used it by tapping what he was trying to look at or use. I think he kept tapping the one in the upper right corner when looking up creatures of his world." She pointed to the symbol of a half-red, half-white circle. The Pokedex function. "Now I KNOW he wasn't intending to be gone long. He never leaves that thing behind."

Star was starting to panic. He started running. "GUYS! WHERE ARE YOU? WHERE AM I?! SOMEBODY HELP!!!"

OOC: Sorry I'm late. I was at the movies.

Angora had been busy hiding under everyone's shadows and avoiding attention to herself, occasionally pushing the fat Veris forward. She took a few seconds to realize her name was mentioned.
"Hold it. What... me? Wait, you want me to use that thing?" Angora asked dumbfounded, knowing nothing about technology. She then remembered she has seen that trinket before, and noticed not everybody was present. Feeling bored and unappreciated, she decided to help Darkheart.

"Alright fine. Just tell me what to do, but if this thing electrocutes me, I'll destroy it." she warned as she cautiously picked it up. The only thing she knew about technology was that they worked on electricity, so she had always been wary of it. Trolls were used to simple lifestyles, so a change in it was always intimidating.
---
#1996 Posted: 02:09:08 19/06/2018
OOC: No problem, I was playing with my niece so I was busy as well. I'm still waiting for SC to post, as that will determine what actions my characters take from there.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1997 Posted: 02:18:16 19/06/2018 | Topic Creator
"This mountains weather is very unpredictable. It can vary from sunny one second to cold and stormy the next." Orion said. "But look at its tracks. Three toes like a dinosaur. It stood on two legs so it is likely a land based creature."
---
SC
#1998 Posted: 02:21:04 19/06/2018
A soft hum from inside the gadget could be heard. A pleasant but electronic voice intoned "Unidentified user detected. Walkthrough activated. This is a datapad, designed by a Zoroark of the NeoNoctus Clan long ago. Various functions are available. Upper left is the settings, do not use these unless you're familiar with the device. Upper right is the Pokedex-slash-bestiary. It contains information on every creature in the database, and new creatures can be added easily. Recent additions include the Galaxy Dragon, and Troll. Other functions include a calculator, music collection, and others. If you need help, tap the question mark in the corner. When ready, tap an icon to get started."
Darkheart snickered. "That kid has a backup plan to his backup plan! I wonder if he has a backup plan to his backup plan to his other backup plan?"
---
#1999 Posted: 02:26:55 19/06/2018
Angora almost dropped the device in shock, startled by the sudden voice. She was too busy trying to figure out where the source came from that she barely heard the instructions.
"What is this thing? Is it enchanted? Cursed? How can it talk without a mouth? And it sounds as if the voice comes from every direction." the little troll said with both excitement and fear, being the biggest of amateurs when it came to technology. Even though she didn't hear most of the info, she did hear words like bestiary and information. Will this little shin trinket help with their current predicament?
---
#2000 Posted: 02:31:34 19/06/2018
Darkheart glared at her. "I think it came from that little collection of holes there. Pick it up and tap the red and white icon. Gently, it might be fragile. See if you can find anything."
---
First | Previous | Page 40 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me