Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 14 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50
The legend of Orion (accepting) [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#651 Posted: 02:35:49 12/11/2017
Quote: Felines
Angora gave a smirk at his appearance, still upset with him for his rude behavior earlier. Shade was a serious matter, so it was good to get a laughter now and then.

Raclaw gave a little bit of faint smile in return as he regained his balance and shook his body, as if to help get off any residual electrical energy. He then lifted one of his paws and briefly messed with the leather collar worn around his neck. As he adjusted it and settled some of the still-risen fur around it, a few sparks of residual static electricity brief came off the area of his neck where the collar rested. "Ah.. that's better. I'm.. I'm glad you enjoyed the show.," he then said as if to further enlighten the mode.

He also glanced slightly off into the distance and at the newcomer. "We should introduce ourselves. It seems like we're about to get another new member in out party.," he said with a slight sigh.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#652 Posted: 03:04:23 12/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"Light alone will not destroy dark matter nor shade." Orion said.
---
SC
darknessdawn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1476
#653 Posted: 03:34:41 12/11/2017
Darkheart shuddered. "Trust me, this thing would probably have SOME use. Most Dark Dragons can't go near it when active, since the Light energy burns their hide. At least, that's what I heard. Never seen it happen myself. It was buried underground a couple of generations before my birth. Actually, nobody seemed to remember where it was." Darkheart stopped. Did this artifact even exist?
---
Dark is not Evil, and Light is not Good.
Star the Zoroark at your disservice.
#654 Posted: 03:57:47 12/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"It won't work. Cosmic energy is the most powerful element to exist. It did hurt Shade yes but I'm weak. My power isn't as strong as it should be." Orion said.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#655 Posted: 11:28:01 12/11/2017
Quote: redwes
Quote: Felines
Angora gave a smirk at his appearance, still upset with him for his rude behavior earlier. Shade was a serious matter, so it was good to get a laughter now and then.

Raclaw gave a little bit of faint smile in return as he regained his balance and shook his body, as if to help get off any residual electrical energy. He then lifted one of his paws and briefly messed with the leather collar worn around his neck. As he adjusted it and settled some of the still-risen fur around it, a few sparks of residual static electricity brief came off the area of his neck where the collar rested. "Ah.. that's better. I'm.. I'm glad you enjoyed the show.," he then said as if to further enlighten the mode.

Angora simply turned her back on him, having expected him to be annoyed, not pleased. She was determined to ignore him for whatever time the rest of the trip with that silly group took.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#656 Posted: 13:12:41 12/11/2017
Darkheart looked at him. "Truth be told, I'm not sure if the artifact even exists." She shivered. Then she looked over at the others. "Are... THEY on 'our' side? I don't think they get along." Then she shook her head, tears welling up in her eyes. "Of course, I can't say anything about 'love' or 'friendship'. My own mother started grooming me, noticed my markings, and reeled back, refusing to have anything to do with me. My father then attempted to drown me. Sometimes I wish he'd succeeded." Then she looked at Icestorm. "You, however... You've given me hope. And that scares me to death. If I should lose you, I'll probably go completely insane." Her eyes closed. "Please... Please don't leave me, ever!"
---
#657 Posted: 14:58:24 12/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"Yes they are our allies." Icestorm said. "Hey I've been around 2500 years. I will never leave this world."
---
SC
#658 Posted: 16:28:14 12/11/2017
Darkheart nodded. "Th... Thank you..." Then she turned her head in the direction she had been walking. "My den is that way. Dug it out of the ground in the general area of 'home'." Darkheart shifted her wings, revealing nasty-looking scars on the part of her back they normally obscure.
---
#659 Posted: 17:47:13 12/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Icestorm saw them but didn't want to say anything. "We must be careful. The creatures on Shades side will be everywhere." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#660 Posted: 18:17:59 12/11/2017
Darkheart attempts to smile, but the result is just unnerving. "Did you think I just teleported here? ILLUSION RELEASE!" An illusion fades, revealing a tunnel. "Follow me." She goes into the pitch-black tunnel.
---
#661 Posted: 18:26:17 12/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"Come on everyone!" Icestorm said.

Orion looks back to the group. "Come on she may be able to help us."
---
SC
#662 Posted: 18:30:51 12/11/2017
Angora didn't seem pleased with the idea, but what else could be done? She wasn't going to stay behind in that forsaken place, so she could do nothing but to listen and obey...
---
#663 Posted: 18:31:43 12/11/2017
Darkheart looked back, the tunnel so dark only her strangely glowing eyes were truly visible. "You might want a flashlight. Oh, wait..." She looks at Orion. "Never mind, we already have a walking, talking one." She snickered. "This tunnel actually takes less time to get to my den than you'd expect. Maybe five minutes if you're taking your time."
---
#664 Posted: 18:35:32 12/11/2017
Just a few sentences and Angora already didn't like this newcomer. The little troll already has enough with such a large group to have another one disrupt whatever little peace remained among the tense companions.
---
#665 Posted: 18:40:12 12/11/2017
Darkheart had been walking quickly, and reached her den in about a minute. She looked around. The walls were covered in two phrases. They hurt me They hurt me They hurt me They hurt me and Revenge is a dish best served cold. The strangest part was the red coloration. Then she remembered. It was red because it was written in blood. HER OWN. She shuddered, horrible memories returning. She had gone insane after her children had been cursed.
---
#666 Posted: 19:07:56 12/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Icestorm soon entered along with Orion.
---
SC
#667 Posted: 19:11:47 12/11/2017
Darkheart noticed them and rushed to cover the writing, although she really couldn't do so since the entire wall was covered in it. "Uh, welcome to my den. It's magically enchanted to keep most troublemakers out... Most..." The den's magic couldn't protect her eggs, although that was probably due to the magic mistaking the intruder for an ally.
---
#668 Posted: 19:15:41 12/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"Humm...." Orion muttered. "I assume you don't get much visitors?"
---
SC
#669 Posted: 19:17:59 12/11/2017
Darkheart looked at him, her expression making it painfully obvious why he was right. "Hmmm, gee, I dunno, I suppose you looooooove getting visits from people who want your head decorating their fireplace. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ASK THAT?!"
---
#670 Posted: 19:48:30 12/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"Easy. It was just a question." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#671 Posted: 19:55:37 12/11/2017
Darkheart started to lie down. "I don't actually have a proper bed or chairs or anything, mostly because dragons don't usually need them, but feel free to sit." She glanced around the den. "This may be a room full of crazy, but it's MY room full of crazy. Granted, that's not exactly a sign of mental stability." They hurt me They hurt me They hurt me Theyhurtmetheyhurtmetheyhurtmetheyhurtme
---
#672 Posted: 20:27:25 12/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"Everyone has their ways of life." Icestorm said as he sat down.
---
SC
#673 Posted: 20:39:00 12/11/2017
Darkheart was starting to shake. The words pounded in her head like a horrific drum. Theyhurtmetheyhurtmetheyhurtmetheyhurtmetheyhurtmetheyhurtme She muttered to herself, "Focus, Darkheart. You've been given a chance. Take it!" But now her very heartbeat seemed to follow the words. Theyhurtmetheyhurtmetheyhurtme Flashbacks were hitting her hard now. The last time she had opened up, she'd been hurt worse than ever before.
---
#674 Posted: 21:05:34 12/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Icestorm could tell she was fighting herself and went over and hugged her.
---
SC
#675 Posted: 21:11:15 12/11/2017
Darkheart's mind slowed from its frenzied state. Theyhurtme... They hurt me... They want me. They want me. They care. They care. They care they care they care theycaretheycaretheycaretheycare Well, at least she felt better. Wrapping her arms/forelimbs around the Kaiju, she squeezed. Tighter, tighter, tighter. Tears streamed from her eyes. Tighter tighter tighter...

Ooc: I'm not sure if I'm still taking the storyline seriously or not. But I am sure that this is the most fun I've had in my entire RPing life!
---
#676 Posted: 21:27:12 12/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"There ther. You're ok." Icestorm said.

Ooc: you've come to the right RPers!
---
SC
#677 Posted: 21:36:30 12/11/2017
Ooc: Thanks. In the past, literally every RP I joined died. Also, Icestorm might want to be careful, or Darkheart could cause some severe damage to him. She's never hugged before meeting him, and doesn't really know her own strength; A dangerous combination.

Darkheart continued to tighten her hug, making little purring sounds. I'm going to keep him!
---
#678 Posted: 22:30:07 12/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: it's ok Icestorm is a dwarf Kaiju. He can take a lot of beating.

"Easy...easy." Icestorm said hugging her back. "Ease a little on your strength."
---
SC
#679 Posted: 23:44:05 12/11/2017
Raclaw reluctantly followed the group, unsure what to think of the newcomer. Part of him wondered how they all managed to survive each other's company, but he supposed that it was better to travel as a group then to travel alone in parts unknown. Occasional sparks of static electricity flew off him, slightly annoying him but only to a slight extent. 'Stupid dragonoid...,' he slightly muttered under his breath.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:16:34 13/11/2017 by redwes
#680 Posted: 00:52:09 13/11/2017
By this time, Angora couldn't take it anymore. Since she was walking closer to Raclaw than anyone else, she spoke to him.
"Wht are we even doing? We don't know this... thing. How do we know if we're doing the right thing?" she asked, not liking Darkheart one bit, especially cause she was a dragon, or at least very similar to one. She didin't know anymore with that strange group who was a dragon and who was not.
---
#681 Posted: 01:12:32 13/11/2017
"We don't, but I don't think we have much of a choice at this point. With Orion stuck in his weakened state-- we need all the help we can get right now. Though this.. this Darkheart does seem like a little too much of a coincidence. We just happen to get some immediate 'help' right when we need it the most? And right after that same help just tried to attack us?," Raclaw said expressing his concerns over the new ally. It was more than a little suspicious after all...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:12:57 13/11/2017 by redwes
#682 Posted: 01:19:56 13/11/2017
Angora didn't buy it. This new member of the group appeared too sudden, and she didn't believed this dragon was helping them out of kindness. She was probably looking for something in return... or maybe even something worse.
"I don't like this. For all we know, this...dragon could be one of Shade's own minions." Angora expressed in a whisper, saying the word dragon as if she had tasted a poison. She was still convinced Shade was still after Orion, but she feared for her own life the most. For all she knew, she was certainly in Shade's red list, and even though Orion helped take away the dark power he bestowed upon her, the miniature troll could feel like there was still some left, ready to corrupt her or take her to Shade...
---
#683 Posted: 01:29:55 13/11/2017
'Much agreed. I don't like this any more than you do.,' Raclaw responded in a equally quiet tone. As they walked-- he began to grow more concerned about the possibility of Shade minions taking over or influencing the group from within. Further more, he was also slightly afraid that his collar may had possibly been tampered with. It was a powerful artifact that few seemed to know about and yet-- the same dragonoid that briefly took over him knew exactly what it was and knew how to use it against him. He considered it very dear to him and knew just how bad things could go if the control of it went into the wrong hands.
---
#684 Posted: 03:49:29 13/11/2017
Darkheart eased up on the hug. She tilted her head. "Uh, thanks. Oh, and about the words on the wall. They're what you might call a madness mantra. I'm not exactly stable... But I've been hurt so much... I think I have a reason for it..." She turned toward a small chest and opened it. "Ah, my old journal. I simply MUST record the recent events in it."
---
#685 Posted: 09:26:19 13/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"Anytime. The best treatment for you I think is kindness." Icestorm said with a smile.
---
SC
#686 Posted: 18:01:33 13/11/2017
Darkheart attempted to smile again, but the result was even more unnerving than last time. She clearly didn't grasp how to show happiness through her expression. Then she started looking through her journal. "Lessee..." The first entry was a summary of what happened before she got the journal, from the day of her birth. The second entry described how she destroyed her hometown. The third was when she joined the group of nomadic Dark dragons, and was happier in tone. The fourth was after the males assaulted her, and was despairing in tone. Skipping ahead a bit, she found out that half the pages didn't actually have any real info, just the words They hurt me over and over again. Shaking slightly, she finally found the first blank page, got out some ink, dipped her claw in, and started writing. Finishing, she turned towards the others. Looking at what appears to be a handrail, she tugs it and reveals a door. Heading out, she looked around at the devastation around her. Home sweet home, she thought bitterly. "This is it. You might say this is where I was born and 'razed'."
---
#687 Posted: 22:13:36 13/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"Not much different from the world that Shade has made of the land." Orion said.
---
SC
#688 Posted: 23:25:01 13/11/2017
Darkheart lowered her head. "When I lose my temper, bad things happen."
---
#689 Posted: 00:22:37 14/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well that why I'm here. To calm you." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#690 Posted: 00:31:03 14/11/2017
Darkheart gestured to a spot where not even grass grew. "Can you guess what that place was?"
---
#691 Posted: 00:53:21 14/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"Where you came into this world?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#692 Posted: 00:59:18 14/11/2017
Darkheart nodded. Turning towards the river nearby, she asked, "Do you know what happened THERE?"
---
#693 Posted: 01:50:09 14/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"No I don't. What happened if I may ask?"
---
SC
#694 Posted: 22:37:10 14/11/2017
Darkheart shook her head. "That... That was where my father took me to off me."
---
#695 Posted: 22:55:23 14/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. No living thing deserves to be killed. Even because of what they are." Icestorm said. "I believe everything deserves a second chance." He smiled at her.
---
SC
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#696 Posted: 19:04:13 22/11/2017
Ooc: I hope I can still return?

Dex was just going with the group. "This makes things more interesting. Well more problems to the group means good things for me" Dex thought.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#697 Posted: 21:40:09 22/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"Ooc: of course you can!
---
SC
#698 Posted: 01:35:44 23/11/2017
Darkheart nodded. "Thank you." Then she noticed Dex. "Who are you?"
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#699 Posted: 09:12:12 23/11/2017
Ooc: Great thx smilie

"Great this is just what i did not need" Dex thought, but made sure his expressions did not show sings of his frustration.

"Just a big fox who does not want to die. So I took my chances with this group. Nothing more to tell really." Dex said and tried to look a bit scared.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#700 Posted: 22:06:52 23/11/2017
Darkheart looked somewhat skeptical but decided not to argue. "I won't kill you..." So long as you don't get in my way... She shook herself. What's wrong with me?! she mentally screamed.
---
First | Previous | Page 14 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me