Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 12 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50
The legend of Orion (accepting) [CLOSED]
WolvenAnakha Blue Sparx Gems: 578
#551 Posted: 03:29:59 28/08/2017
"Move? Move where? What's-" Eloen cut herself off and shook her head. "Okay, I suppose. Where are we headed exactly?"
---
I'll go home now.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#552 Posted: 04:00:01 28/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"To a place where we can be safe." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#553 Posted: 04:16:56 28/08/2017
"Why aren't we safe here?" Eloen frowned, drawing some of her magic to prepare for whatever threat may loom in the darkness.
---
I'll go home now.
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#554 Posted: 04:21:08 28/08/2017
"Let's just say this place is full a killer robot, and some supernatural beast can attack us at any moment!" Angora replied bluntly, getting ahead of Orion. She really regretted the time she went up that mountain... but then again, she realized that it may have saved her life, since she could've been caught at the precise path of the destruction Shade invoked earlier.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:52:35 28/08/2017 by Felines
#555 Posted: 04:32:49 28/08/2017
Eloen looked slightly taken aback, "that seems like a pretty good reason to leave."
---
I'll go home now.
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#556 Posted: 04:47:39 28/08/2017
"Shade," Robin said quietly, looking around confused, "Who is Shade?" she looked to the others with blank curiosity, "Shade, the dracolet my company has been researching, is a being of great power, much like Orion. He has dark intentions for this world, if I may use the surface events as an example of the chaos he brings." she starts walking with no particular direction, "I must recover the data. The data they died unlocking." she turned the corridor without further word. If one had so happened to follow her you would see a large dimly lit door that read "Data Core" above it. This double door entryway opened up before her, revealing an oddly well lit clean room. It was a tall room with a lower floor. There was a large panel of glass that seemed to be like some control room.

At the center of the room was a tall cylindrical tower with a blue light beaming off the top of it. The light had other lights particles beaming through it, like it was flowing, it was a stream of data being moved through the facility. Robin stepped into the room, moving nothing but her legs as she did so.

"Ah the prototype has come home," a familiar voice pierces the near silence of the scene, "Did you come all this way just to see me?" the dark figure said mockingly. His wings were similar to Robin's, only with a dark read energy flow.

Robin appears to have ignored the being and continued toward the core, "Retrieval of this data is crucial to bringing a stop to the destruction of this planet. I do not wish for conflict. If you feel you must step in my way, I will have no choice but to resort to physical force."

The shadow like draconic driod follows Robin closely, "Have you not been updated? We serve Master Shade now."

"I serve..." her movement stops, "I serve... only..." her wings light up with energy, "Only one master," she takes another step forward, pivoting on the one paw, lashing her opposite wing out. Her wing connects with the shadow being's neck, but does not sever anything as it had projected a barrier in said area.

The shadow dragoniod reaches up and grabs the wing with glowing claws, "You really should rethink this decision," he then tightened his grip and lifted Robin into the air, tossing her aside, "I could upgrade you to be more combat efficient, like me." he approached Robin who was in the process of getting back on her feet, "I could make you better than some puppet, a toy, this dog you are." he placed a heavy paw on her back, holding her down. Leaning down to her ear, "You are nothing compared to me."

Robin continues to stand up despite the pressure laid on her by the shadow dragoniod, "I am Prototype Dragonoid, Type Alpha. Compared to you," she tilts her head with a slight grin, her irises flashing the color spectrum again, "I'm you're mother," she thrusts her head into the dragonoid's chest, sending him reeling back, scraping the floor.

(little something I feel I got carried away with... I'm sorry smilie)
---
Well that just happened...
#557 Posted: 20:33:18 28/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Icestorm heard the fight and went rushing into the room. "Robin!" He then rushed over to her to help her up.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:33:54 28/08/2017 by Spyroconvexity
#558 Posted: 21:01:45 28/08/2017
Eloen followed Icestorm through the building. "Damn," she stood next to Robin, drawing her shortswords and infusing them with ice.
---
I'll go home now.
#559 Posted: 21:48:40 28/08/2017
Angora was too concentrated in wanting to get out of there that she didn't noticed when Robin left the group. It was when everyone rushed out of that spot to find her that she figured something was wrong.
"Now what?" she said, more to herself than anyone else. Did Orion lied about the robots being I active with his presence? He looked too concerned about something...
---
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#560 Posted: 00:29:57 29/08/2017
"Ah, what a glorious sight! Master Shade will be pleased with my work!" the shadow dragonoid called. Lifting his paw up with a dark red aura, he brought it down. When his paw touched the ground, all of the doors in the room sealed shut. Large bars dropped down to block passage to the doors as well, "You're all probably wondering why I've gathered you here today. The answer is quite simple, but I'll let you take a guess," a dark mist seeps out from his lower extremities. The mist made semi-dragon forms next to him. Once their eyes lit up, they lunged forward. The shadow dragonoid seemed to have vanished upon the movement of the others.

Robin was able to catch the disappearance and took into account the most common form of attack that teleportation wielders use. She reared up quickly, standing on two in a form of short jump. Arching back and the same speed, she manages to whip the enemy dragonoid with her tail. Taking the momentum from the hit, and his current trajectory, the shadow dragonoid cannon all tackled Robin. Landing mostly upright, he spread out his wings in an attempt to strike the other s around Robin.
---
Well that just happened...
#561 Posted: 00:33:08 29/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Ice storm quickly dogged and bashed the dragon lid with his horns.
---
SC
#562 Posted: 01:18:51 29/08/2017
Angora in the meantime, was hidden behind Orion, lantern and staff at hand.
"I knew it! That Robin betrayed us! I just knew there was something wrong!" the little troll exclaimed, afraid but ready to tear apart anyone daring enough to attack her. She believed that, even with Orion at their side, Shade was going to have a higher chance to defeat them if he had moles in the group, and that was even without knowing the non-dragon Dex was also working for him.
---
#563 Posted: 02:07:06 29/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"No it's not Robin! It's another robot Shade has influenced!" Orion said.
---
SC
#564 Posted: 02:11:22 29/08/2017
This only made Angora angrier.
"Didn't you say that these robots couldn't activate themselves with you around?" Angora asked, furious but not surprised that a dragon lied to her.
---
#565 Posted: 02:16:37 29/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"I did but there must be some kind of force keeping this one activated."
---
SC
#566 Posted: 02:34:58 29/08/2017
Angora gave a yell of frustration, and wanted this new menace to be over with. If that thing was working for Shadow, she had no doubt she was going to be one of the main targets.
"Well do something Galaxy dragon!" she said sarcastically, almost mocking him.
"If your powers are so great, you wouldn't have led us in this forsaken labyrinth in the first place. Why couldn't you just transport the group out of here instead of using your powers to bring the two of us here?" Angora asked, wondering how somebody could lack such obvious common sense.
---
#567 Posted: 02:46:29 29/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"Shade took my powers! They won't work!" Orion said.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#568 Posted: 02:49:46 29/08/2017
"We need to do something! Otherwise--," Raclaw said not finishing his sentence as he prepared to defend himself.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#569 Posted: 02:51:23 29/08/2017
Angora wanted to scream, but a groan came in it's place.
"Ugh, seriously? Then why the heck doesn't he leave us alone? He got what he wants. Why doesn't he gets lost? Will this day get any worse?" Angora complained as she witnessed Icestorm battling the crazed, dark robot, ready to interfere if necessary...
---
#570 Posted: 03:38:40 29/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"Bring it on!" Icestorm challenged.
---
SC
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#571 Posted: 06:32:31 29/08/2017
Dex had followed the group, but like many times before he was staying as behind and unnoticeable as possible " Shade will like your work, well lets see if you can really do something." Dex thought
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#572 Posted: 06:56:09 29/08/2017
Angora vowed to simply watch Icestorm fighting, meaning to interfere only if things got severe. The lantern was lit, but the staff was as inactive as it usually was, and the lantern wasn't giving the flare from earlier.
"Hey come on. Can't the lantern turn my staff into a sword or something like earlier?" Angora asked Orion, remembering how the fight from earlier a sword and shield appeared before her. It all happened so fast, but she was under the impression that the two items combined transformed, but now they didn't seem to activate their powers.
---
#573 Posted: 08:38:16 29/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"That power will only activate in the present of Shade." Orion said. "The lantern will only give you a boost of power when someone is in mortal danger."
---
SC
#574 Posted: 12:24:06 29/08/2017
"Robot dragons under the influence of Shade?" Eloen seemed vastly confused as she dodged any attacks that had previously come at her.
---
I'll go home now.
#575 Posted: 15:02:02 29/08/2017
Angora didn't like what she was hearing. She wanted the powers to activate, but at the same time, she didn't want to face Shade again. But after a while, she made her decision; while Icestorm and the rest of the group were busy with this new threat, she went to a corner, making sure nobody saw her or heard her.
"Shade? You cowardly jerk! Do you need lackeys to do your dirty job? Come on and face me if you're all that powerful!" Angora whispered, daring him to face her. She wasn't as afraid of him as before, and even though she hated the thought of seeing him again, she knew she wasn't going to have any peace unless he was destroyed, and she had every intention in her mind to annihilate him so that this madness could be over.
---
#576 Posted: 20:46:20 29/08/2017 | Topic Creator
There was only silence for shade didn't answer.
---
SC
#577 Posted: 21:13:28 29/08/2017
"Heh, coward! I knew it!" Angora whispered after a while, angry that Shade ignored her. She then looked at the dragonid android and believed the only way to make Shade appear was to destroy those things that followed him and force him to face them himself...
---
#578 Posted: 06:22:20 30/08/2017
Dex was just making sure he did not make any contact in the battle. "I hope this shadow thing has a good plan, otherwise this is just nothing useful" he thought
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#579 Posted: 06:32:54 30/08/2017
After studying the droid's movements more carefully, Angora decided that, since her staff and lantern were useless as battle items in their current state, it was better if she acted as a distraction.
"Hey, you bumbling bag of metal!" she called, looking at Icestorm to let her intentions known. His attacks had been the most effective ones so far, so if she managed to distract the droid long enough, she would give Icestorm a higher chance of attack...
---
#580 Posted: 01:25:25 02/09/2017
Meanwhile, another struggle was going on albeit an internal one. 'Get.... get out of my head you!, he shouted internally. He didn't notice till just then-- but the strange shadow dragonoid had touched him earlier and a darkness had slowly began to spread into his internal thoughts. 'These are not your friends. You cannot trust these people...,' the voice repeated now getting louder and louder. 'I said... GET OUT!," he almost shouted out-load trying to fight back using all his mental strength. He started to reach for something, but then stopped seemingly at peace again. 'Ah... that is much better. Be calm and know your true feelings...,' the other voice said.
---
#581 Posted: 15:54:54 02/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Orion noticed something about Raclaw. "You ok Raclaw? I sensed distress in you."
---
SC
#582 Posted: 17:34:54 02/09/2017
Angora was too distracted helping Icestorm battle this seemingly possessed android, but she took a quick glimpse at Raclaw and for a moment wanted to rush to his aid, but after remembering the way he treated her earlier, she shoved away her concern and continued the fight...
---
#583 Posted: 19:03:24 02/09/2017
"I'm-- I'm alright.," Raclaw replied sounding slightly different at first but soon sounding closer to himself again. 'That's it...,' a dark voice said in his head.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:36:08 03/09/2017 by redwes
#584 Posted: 22:58:20 02/09/2017 | Topic Creator
"There is something else in you I can tell.
---
SC
#585 Posted: 20:07:14 03/09/2017
Angora continued helping Icestorm with the dark cyborg, but without a working lantern and staff, she was eventually overwhelmed and was forced to retreat. She hoped to have given the distraction Icestorm needed to finish off this new menace once and for all. They were wasting precious time with that thing. Shade was the real target.
---
#586 Posted: 23:38:43 03/09/2017
'They can't know-- detract them, tell them anything.,' a dark voice said once again.

"It's-- it's nothing. I'm just distracted, that's all. Something came to mind, but it can wait... let's let's finish this!," Raclaw replied seeming to encourage the fight while he watched and tried to predict where everyone would go.
---
#587 Posted: 01:21:22 04/09/2017
Eloen kept her eye on Raclaw. She usually had a sixth sense for when someone was lying, but it wasn't always clear, so she kept her mouth shut and remained in a defensive position.
---
I'll go home now.
#588 Posted: 01:41:17 04/09/2017
"Shade is the big fish here! Why can't this thing just die!?" Angora yelled in frustration, showing her desperation. She had no doubts that Shade was sending his supernatural minions to delay and exhaust them while he recovered from the tremendous defeat she gave him earlier, or at least recover some of his energy to kidnap the Orion again. While the rest of the group kept the attacking android busy, Angora approached the weakened Galaxy dragon again.
"Alright buster! Enough of these setbacks! We can't just defeat Shade! We have to destroy him! He won't leave any of us alone until that is done, and I doubt he he has given up his ambition to destroy the world." the tiny troll said angrily, actually much more worried about herself than anything else. She wanted to face Shade herself if necessary before he could recover all of his strength...
---
#589 Posted: 02:31:21 04/09/2017 | Topic Creator
"I know another voice is there." Orion said.
---
SC
#590 Posted: 06:31:44 04/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: he said that telepathically.
---
SC
#591 Posted: 06:36:34 04/09/2017
OOC: Just deleted it. Sorry, you used Italic words and I thought it was whispering smilie
---
#592 Posted: 06:37:36 04/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: it's ok.
---
SC
#593 Posted: 01:48:29 05/09/2017
After a brief rest, and since Orion wasn't answering her question, Angora continued aiding Icestorm and the other in the android's subdue, knowing they won't be able to make any progress if this fiend kept getting in the way...
---
#594 Posted: 01:15:33 07/09/2017
OOC: To explain-- the dark entity is taking advantage of Raclaw's telepathic abilities to an advanced degree. More so then he could himself.

'Enough of this! Hide and get in position! If you won't do it... I'll do it for you.," the strange dark voice said within Raclaw's head. He glanced at the others and seemingly vanished from sight. Raclaw soon found himself positioned behind the others and out of sight-- almost as if he were able to move without being seen.
'Wait.. how?,' Raclaw asked within his mind. 'Your telepathic abilities you big fluffy dummy! What... you thought they could be only be used to read minds and sense feeling?! What kind of training did you receive?,' the voice said mocking him from within his own head.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:16:07 07/09/2017 by redwes
#595 Posted: 04:08:47 07/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Orion saw this and his wings brightened up a little. "I can sense another in you Raclaw."
---
SC
#596 Posted: 11:45:39 07/09/2017
"This is not going very well, does anyone have any plan to get us out of this?" Dex said
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#597 Posted: 02:19:05 08/09/2017
'Enough of this-- attack you big fully meatbag! I said attack!,' the voice shouted in his head seeming to be more then a mere suggestion. As the voice shouted at him from within his own head, an impulse seemed to go through him and he found himself doing just that. Seemingly ignoring Onion-- he should took flight and proceeded to breath fire at Icestorm while he was distracting fighting the dark dragonoid. 'Wait... what's this? You seem to share an telepathic connection with-- wait I know this artifact. I could have fun with this... mahaha...,' the voice said again taunting him as he mindlessly obeyed.
---
#598 Posted: 02:24:43 08/09/2017
Angora, who was still helping Icestorm defeat this nearly metallic menace, caught a glimpse of what happened.
"Hey! What gives you fluffy idiot!? Is your aiming that bad?" the little troll asked in the mid of the fighting, having thought Raclaw was trying to help them with a fire attack but missing terribly.
---
#599 Posted: 02:32:22 08/09/2017
'Ignore them... attack!,' the voice said once again from with Raclaw's own head. 'But.. but they're my friends! I can't.. I refuse--,' he said seemingly interrupted by something. As he tried to fight back against the presence, an electrical shock briefly went through his body. 'I said... attack!,' the voice shouted once again.
---
#600 Posted: 02:43:05 08/09/2017
After Icestorm's close attack by Raclaw, it was then that Angora noticed something seemed very wrong with Raclaw.
"Hey, take it from here for a while. I'll be right back." Angora said to Icestorm as he hit the android dragon on the head with her inactive staff for one last chance of slowing it down. She was going to continue helping, but only until she could find out why Raclaw was acting so strangely.
"Alright buster, what gives? You look like you're having an epileptic attack." Angora said, almost mockingly. Raclaw didn't seemed like himself, though she tried not to worry too much for him since she still couldn't forgive how he treated her earlier.
---
First | Previous | Page 12 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me