Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I voted for Donald Trump. [CLOSED]
Asahi Green Sparx Gems: 354
#1 Posted: 07:36:10 29/04/2017 | Topic Creator
live in southern florida

did I **** up

Edit: I’m an idiot and I have no idea why I ever made this thread. I’m locking it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:34:06 09/09/2019 by Asahi
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#2 Posted: 14:38:57 29/04/2017
depends on what you voted him for and whether or not he will deliver on it
like how i voted for him for his pro-isolationist platform but he got involved with all the middle east and russian shenanigans like i suspected hillary would
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#3 Posted: 14:42:29 29/04/2017
Yes but you like Makoto so it's all good
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 15:14:33 29/04/2017
aw no you good
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#5 Posted: 22:10:59 29/04/2017
Quote: Asahi
live in southern florida

did I **** up

only if you don't escape florida before it sinks into the ocean since global warming and what not
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#6 Posted: 22:41:49 29/04/2017
Good for the rest of the world as your county will no longer be the super power.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#7 Posted: 22:48:26 29/04/2017
You mean, will you flood?

I seriously hope not. Though that seems to be one of his platforms that he's not going back on.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#8 Posted: 22:50:24 29/04/2017
Can you hurry him up with the nukes?
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#9 Posted: 02:24:04 30/04/2017
I doubt your one vote would've changed the results of the election, but I'm curious as to your reasoning.

Quote: Ice Dragoness
Good for the rest of the world as your county will no longer be the super power.

We'll still be a superpower. Just more malicious.
icedragon333 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6076
#10 Posted: 08:10:32 30/04/2017
Where would be an appropriate place to have a civil discussion about politics be?
Or is this a big no-no like ye oldé religious wars of dS of oldé?

Genuine question, as politics have seeped into platforms such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and many other places that ought to be neutral on politics.
Oh, don't forget mainstream media bias and what's been happening to places of higher education.

I'm sorry if this doesn't relate to the topic discussion, but I had to bring this up.
---
No.
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#11 Posted: 14:39:23 30/04/2017
Quote: icedragon333
Where would be an appropriate place to have a civil discussion about politics be?
Or is this a big no-no like ye oldé religious wars of dS of oldé?

Genuine question, as politics have seeped into platforms such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and many other places that ought to be neutral on politics.
Oh, don't forget mainstream media bias and what's been happening to places of higher education.

I'm sorry if this doesn't relate to the topic discussion, but I had to bring this up.

My best friend and I are on opposite ends of the political spectrum and we discuss politics quite often. Same for religion. It's not the subject that causes the conflict, it's people that can't fathom the idea that others might have different opinions than them.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#12 Posted: 14:50:40 30/04/2017
It really needs to be the right people and the right time - and if you have too many people, you need good moderation as well so it doesn't become a shouting match. When it seeps into social media, it's the opposite of a good time because you're just getting people who are even less informed, capable of keeping their cool,able to understand other opinions or all the above.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#13 Posted: 03:10:58 06/09/2019 | Topic Creator
I must have lied when I made this topic. I don’t even remember making this topic. It’s certainly not funny. I don’t know what the hell I was thinking when I made this. Was I high?
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#14 Posted: 16:07:04 07/09/2019
Yeah. You did.

Quote: Carmelita Fox
like how i voted for him for his pro-isolationist platform but he got involved with all the middle east and russian shenanigans like i suspected hillary would

Seriously? Did you really expect anything different?

This is probably the dumbest non-identity politics justification I've heard. You really thought this man with known financial and political ties in Russia and Saudi Arabia was going to be isolationist?

EDIT: I didn't notice this was an old post that got bumped.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 16:11:42 07/09/2019 by Metallo
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#15 Posted: 16:34:12 07/09/2019
Quote: Metallo
Yeah. You did.

This is probably the dumbest non-identity politics justification I've heard. You really thought this man with known financial and political ties in Russia and Saudi Arabia was going to be isolationist?

lol calm down
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#16 Posted: 02:46:12 08/09/2019
Yeah. You did.

thank you metallica im honored that you took time out of your busy schedule arguing about superhero movies on reddit to mansplain at my two year old post which took you four edits to notice i love u too bunnybear xoxoxo
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#17 Posted: 03:26:58 08/09/2019
Yeah. You did.

thank you metallica im honored that you took time out of your busy schedule arguing about superhero movies on reddit to mansplain at my two year old post which took you four edits to notice i love u too bunnybear xoxoxo

carm rn
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#18 Posted: 07:26:50 08/09/2019
I didn't vote for Boris Johnson. Practically no one did. Dictator.
Gharlant20X5 Green Sparx Gems: 146
#19 Posted: 15:08:21 08/09/2019
Someone please close this topic before it gets out of control, or at least move it to the Shadow Legacy subforum so I have a 0% chance of ever seeing it again.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#20 Posted: 17:57:34 08/09/2019
Yeah. You did.

to my guestbook you go
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#21 Posted: 22:31:11 08/09/2019
I don't even know what he did wrong
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#22 Posted: 22:50:24 08/09/2019
I voted for Homer Simpson
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#23 Posted: 03:26:06 09/09/2019
haha you just OWNED the libs!!! im going to go eat some chick-fil-a now, ooga booga, LIBERALS!! those commies with all their genders, my gender is ATTACK HELICOPTER!!! xDDDD build the wall! keep america great!
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#24 Posted: 03:27:47 09/09/2019
The only president who has balanced a guinea pig on his head
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
#25 Posted: 03:33:35 09/09/2019 | Topic Creator
Why did I ever make this stupid thread? I’m locking it.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me